Start by marking “Treasures of the Twelve (The Twelve, #2)” as Want to Read:
Treasures of the Twelve (The Twelve, #2)

Treasures of the Twelve

(The Twelve #2)

Bursting with heart and packed with exciting new places, dangerous obstacles, and mysterious powers, Cindy Lin’s sequel to The Twelve is a page-turning race against time that’s perfect for fans of The Zodiac Legacy and Spirit Animals series!

When Usagi first met the fabled Heirs of the Twelve, she had just one goal: saving her sister, Uma.

But despite increasing her zodiac p
Published July 28th 2020 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about Treasures of the Twelve, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Treasures of the Twelve (The Twelve, #2)
Stormy H Yang
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Even better than the first, learning about each characters’ zodiac powers was incredibly fun but now with the addition of the twelve treasures things get even more exciting! I had Jackie Chan Adventures flashbacks (one of my favorite shows) and I couldn’t stop rooting for Usagi, Tora, and Uma. I need there to be a third book because the ending was highly rewarding but left plenty of room for another book. Fingers crossed it comes out soon!
Alexa Ayana
Sep 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Midaga, sebuah negara yang dulu dilindungi oleh The Twelve, 12 pendekar terbaik dari masing-masing klan zodiak. Bersama mereka bersumpah, menyatukan perbedaan dan artifak suci untuk membangun perisai sihir yang melindungi negara mereka dari semua ancaman penjajah. Saat Lord Dragon berkhianat, dan menghancurkan artifak klan naga, itu juga meruntuhkan perisai pertahanan bangsa. Dia melakukan kudeta dan membunuh rekan-rekan The Twelve dan masing-masing pewarisnya. Sejak saat itu Midaga terpuruk dal ...more
Jessica F
Although their teacher may be trapped, the Heirs are determined to carry out their mission, rescue the Twelve Treasures and restore true justice and order to Midaga. Will they succeed?

Pacing really sped up and the ending felt rushed, but all things considered, this was a pretty satisfying conclusion to the story!
Kathie
Oct 25, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thoroughly enjoyed this sequel to The Twelve. I love to read stories about a quest where there are missing objects that need to be found, but there was so much more to this story. I loved the growth of the characters as they became more developed in their talents as Warrior Heirs, and their loyalties were challenged. I loved the imaginative areas of the countryside to which the questers travelled and the way they tied back into the important parts of the story. I sincerely hope there is one mo ...more
Ellie
Jul 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was amazing. A great adventure for all ages. I’m born in the year of the water dragon. I loved reading about Usagi and the other Heirs do in this second book in Cindy Lin’s amazing series.
Read this book so fast and did not want it to end.
AwesomeKitty asks you to read the series NOW.
📚 📖 🐇 🐀 🐂 🐅
Carmady GF
Jul 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ms. Yingling
Library book

Worthy sequel to the first, packed with action, adventure, and fun characters. Similar to Rick Riordan and the Rick Riordan Presents books, which means that my Fantasy Amnesia kicked in while reading this.
Emma
Apr 06, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful book. I do wish that their parents actually weren't dead, but it was a great book otherwise. ...more
Kat
MY FAVORITE ALL TIME BOOK!!!!!!!
Katherin Gut
Aug 13, 2020
A.
Apr 02, 2021
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Attributed to the wrong author with the same name 2 12 Jul 04, 2019 12:28AM

• Eva Evergreen, Semi-Magical Witch
  • Hide and Seeker
  • The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5)
  • Serena Says
  • Aru Shah and the Song of Death (Pandava Quartet, #2)
  • City Spies (City Spies, #1)
  • All the Devils are Here (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache, #16)
  • The Dragon Republic (The Poppy War, #2)
  • Over Sea, Under Stone (The Dark is Rising, #1)
  • The Eye of Ra (The Eye of Ra, #1)
  • Chasing the Dream (Dolphin Diaries #5)
  • Witch Is When Life Got Complicated (A Witch P.I. Mystery, #2)
  • You Should See Me in a Crown
  • Lifting as We Climb: Black Women's Battle for the Ballot Box
  • The Companion
  • This Is All Your Fault
  • Death Masks (The Dresden Files, #5)
  • Look
A former journalist with degrees from the University of Pennsylvania and Columbia University, Cindy Lin has worked for Sony Pictures Entertainment and has written and produced many multimedia news features for children, one of which received a Peabody Award. The Twelve is her debut novel.

The Twelve (2 books)
  • The Twelve (The Twelve, #1)