Start by marking “All That Stands Between Us” as Want to Read:
All That Stands Between Us

All That Stands Between Us

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Millions of men in the world, and she had to fall for the one who’s off limits.

Julie has lived next door to the Martins her entire life, but the days of backyard barbecues and lake vacations ended six years ago. That’s when the feud began. Now, returning to her hometown for the holidays, she has to face not only her parents’ exhausting bitterness, but the agoni
Published 2019 by Hidden Falls Publishing

To ask other readers questions about All That Stands Between Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All That Stands Between Us

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of All That Stands Between Us
Pascale
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Clandestine relationship

-‘Of course. OF COURSE he was a Martin. Because the world hated me. Because I couldn’t possibly just meet a super nice, funny, cute guy and actually be able to date him. That would be crazy town. And where did he get off being irritated with me? Why did he act like he had a right to be mad at my family? We weren’t the ones who blew up the stupid business; they were. I’d never seen a guy go from charmer to jerk so quickly. This sucked. This really, really sucked.’-
Denita Whitehead
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So I had the honor of reading this ahead of release. I was on vacation at Disneyland. I could NOT put it down! It's an easy read. It has a beautiful story that just drags you in and pulls at your heartstrings. Imagine me reading this in a hotel room with everyone asleep and me laughing one minute and crying the next! Let's just say I'm glad I didn't wake anyone up and I'm glad no one saw me!
The characters are fun and relatable. It's a new take on a classic Romeo & Juliet romance, but way be
Melanie Charles
Oct 29, 2019 marked it as to-read
I need this now!! So excited!
wisegirl3
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Annette is one of my go to writers when I need a good story, and this book like all her others, did not disappoint! “Just Ella” is still my favorite 😉.
Melissa
Oct 29, 2019 marked it as to-read
CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!
Kimberly Jepson
I LOVED this book. I can't believe how many times I laughed out loud! Annette Larsen is the master of banter, and she somehow seems to know PEOPLE really well. She knows how to tug at your heartstrings and make you giggle. This is a touching, relatable story with characters that feel true-to-life that you won't be able to put down! :)
Maren Townsend
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Larsen does it again. Her contemporary stories draw you in and you can’t help but feel every pain and every joy.

The fight between the Drew’s and Julie’s family is so sour and strong. Every jab and argument makes you shudder. I didn’t know if their relationship could survive.

You will not be disappointed. This book has all the feels.
Jaclyn Falls
Taryn
Rachael
Karen
Annette
Oct 29, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Charlene Christensen
Julie Jobe
Alyssa
Christina
Rachel
Natalie
Oct 29, 2019
I was born in Utah, but migrated to Arizona, Missouri, and Virginia before settling in Idaho.

Though I dabbled in writing throughout school, being an author seemed like an unattainable dream. It took me seven years to write my first book, Just Ella. During that time, I taught myself how to write a novel. Not the most time effective method, but it gave me an education I wouldn’t have received from