Start by marking “Wolfromance (Reluctant Necromancer #3)” as Want to Read:
Wolfromance (Reluctant Necromancer #3)

Wolfromance

(Reluctant Necromancer #3)

Until a couple months ago, Esper would have said having not one, but two hot paranormal lovers would be the most exciting thing to ever happen in her painfully dull life.

But that was before some ancient…thing asked her to save his life. Then there’s the werewolf. And the goblins. And the cat that isn’t just a cat….

The supernatural world is revealing itself to Esper at an

Published November 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Wolfromance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolfromance

Start your review of Wolfromance (Reluctant Necromancer #3)
Dharia Scarab
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love this author, she’s one of the few that I’ll buy without reservations.

Quirky characters and lots of humor.

3 stars... This book was ok, but I won't
J.L.
Nov 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: november-2019
I understand that authors are always warned not to “info-dump” to their readers, that they should include the information the reader needs to know naturally through the story. But there’s a downside to that, when so many things are going on that everyone EXCEPT the main character knows about. At some point, someone needs to sit Esper down and just give her a crash course in the greater magical world instead of constantly bemoaning that she should have learned all of this stuff growing up.

Isabella - Madly in Love with Books
Sigh.
That fact that the heroine is stupid as fuck seriously ruined my reading fun. Her insecurities and „ostrich“ behaviour were exhausting, but understandable up to a point.
But she is a grown ass woman, behaving like a teenager in a YA book, with the brains of a fucking potato. And I am insulting the potato right now. That is NOT enjoyable or part of the character she represents, it is only annoying. Such a shame.
Because getting over your insecurities and growing as a person is much likely
Nov 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Ash
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yuuuuus. Still loving it.

Paranormal. Rh. 2/? Guys. I like how Espers coming into her own. And I'm super anxious about Jazz. I have a feeling this next book is going to get even hairier. Can't wait!
Tracy Roberts
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yes I want more!

Fresh, interesting, flaws, quirks and all. I love the characters and simplicity of the affection between the main people. Just wish the story lasted longer per book.
Katie
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved it!

Great installment for this really interesting series. I totally sympathised with Jet in this book, though. I felt like Esper was being deliberately obtuse and ignorant throughout the book. Hopefully she'll put on her big girl panties for the next book and step up.
Samson
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Samson

Really enjoyed the story line which is slightly different, worth a look and read if you are into monsters, will enjoy waiting for the next episode
mirba
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nice and well written series. Each book, while short, is well balanced and have its own ending. The characters are interesting and growing well.
Only bad thing is the price x page of second and third book, i read the three books in less than 4 hours, in total. That's how short the books are. I was expecting a lot more pages with the increased price.
delisa levine
rated it it was ok
Nov 29, 2019
Mary Ellen
Dec 14, 2019

• Drowning Studies (Artemis University #2)
  • Upended Life (Artemis University #1)
  • Reorganized Wolf (Seraphine Thomas Book 12)
  • A Torn Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #1)
  • Sweep with Me (Innkeeper Chronicles, #4.5)
  • A Lost Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #2)
  • Friends With The Monsters
  • Dangerous Dreams: A Novella (Obsidian Flame, #1)
  • Dangerous Liaisons (Obsidian Flame, #2)
  • Don't Tempt Me (Nora Jacobs #4)
  • Princess Ninja Warrior (House of Garner #4)
  • Hot and Haunted (Wakeman Grimore, #1)
  • Hunted (Feral Souls Trilogy, #1)
  • Sin & Spirit (Demigods of San Francisco, #4)
  • Tethered to the World (A Phantom Touched #1)
  • Seeking Magic: A Reverse Harem Romance (The Lost Seeker Book 1)
  • No Longer Alone (House of Garner #1)
  • The Gladiator's Downfall (Age of the Andinna, #1)
Kaye Draper is the author of magic, romance, wonder and redemption in e-format and print, including the WENDIGO GIRL series, the EARTH AND SKY series, the DEMON'S CALL series and numerous stand-alone novels and short stories. Kaye inhabits the forests and waters of Michigan, where she often finds inspiration for her stories. She is currently hard at work on a new urban fantasy reverse harem, the ...more

Reluctant Necromancer (3 books)
  • Ghostromance (Reluctant Necromancer #1)
  • Vampromance (Reluctant Necromancer #2)