Start by marking “Gray (Alpha Geek #3)” as Want to Read:
Gray (Alpha Geek #3)

Gray

(Alpha Geek #3)

Skylar Milan has had it with the fashion industry and their beauty standards. She misses her family and she really misses carbs. The things she’d do for a piece of bread would get her arrested. The last thing expected during her flight home was to have her hunger for a delicious cheese sandwich be replaced with a different type of hunger. One that has her banging the cute ...more
Published November 22nd 2019 by Latin Goddess Press, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Gray, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gray

Start your review of Gray (Alpha Geek #3)
Book three in Alpha Geek series by Milly Taiden
I absolutely love this series but I wish the guys didn’t lose as much geekiness like needing glasses which I know is silly.
Gray is another genius that goes to Nick for protection, that’s where he meets Skylar again.
Skylar is trying to get over a sexy geek she had crazy airplane mile high club sex with but walks into a meeting and sees Gray.
A lot of action in this book definitely feels like more then in previous books which speeds things up and
Popcorn
Dec 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Okay

The story was okay. It had a lot of action and a few twists and turns, but for me it was just okay.
Nikki Brooks
Skylar is a newlyretired model, fed up of being size skeleton and she is going to embrace carbs from now on! On the journey home she is sat next a major hottie. He's not her usual type, he is very Geek but something about him calls to her inner Lioness and before you know it they are inducting themselves into the Mile High Club!

Gray comes from old money, the kind with billions not millions. He is never happier than when he is tinkering inhis lab. And whilt he isn't a vastly experienced male, he
Cheri
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm a security team fan and a PNR fan--give me a book with both and I'm a happy fan!

Skylar was going home. She was tired of starving and still getting body shamed as well as missing her family. No more modeling she was joining her cousin's security company. Right now she was gonna enjoy a big old sandwich. Yay carbs!

Sitting next to Skylar Gray enjoyed it vicariously through her moans which moved him toward another appetite--Mile High Club was about to get a couple of new members. Neither
Miriam
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it

You don't need to read the previous books to understand this one, but it will help.

This is a book that you have to be really willing to suspend disbelief and just got with the story to enjoy (seriously, just go with the flow). Skylar Milan has been a model since her teens, starving her lioness to look like what the fashion industry wants. Gray might be a brilliant scientist, but when he thinks that
Linda
This is book 3 in the Alpha Geek series. Skylar was heading home and met Dr. Gray Hart on the airplane where they became members of the Mile-High Club. Then they went their separate ways until they met again when she became his bodyguard. Yeah, there was a lot of things happening between the time they departed and then met again. There’s a lot of action and hot things happening so you will keep reading until you finish. The chemistry between the lion shifter and the geeky doctor will rival the ...more
Gwendolyn Thaggard
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Skylar and Gray meet aboard an airplane ride.
They begin chatting and flirting.
One thing leads to another...
Soon after, Gray becomes suspicious that he's being watched.
Gray is working on research that could be very dangerous in the wrong hands.
Gray contacts Nick for bodyguard services.
Fate brings Skylar back into his life as his bodyguard.
During a very important meeting, Gray is attacked and poisoned.
Skylar and Nick contact Zeke about his shifter serum which may be the only way to save Gray.
But
Cheryl
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is Gray and Skylar's story . Skylar is heading for home and cannot wait to start eating food again ! She is craving bread like crazy and figures why not order a sandwich ? Well after seeing Gray her craving has changed big time ! Gray cannot believe this beauty is joining the mile high club with him ! Oh his way to a meeting danger is stalking and he needs a bodyguard . One look at his bodyguard and he knows that what he is really wanting just might not happen . Some surprises happen after ...more
Terry
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I wanna play dr. Now

paging Dr. Gray! This was one juicy mind blowing book. I love Skylar and Gray's book. This thing started off bowcickawowwow! They .are the mile high club and demonstrated he was a beast from the beginning. Although he was a geek but he went after her not knowing they could never be together because he was human and she was a shifter . I had no qualms about this book except for shifters don't get sick yet Nick's kids get sick. But it did make the story realistic. They had so
Tilly
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This new addition to the Alpha Geek Series follows Gray and Skylar who cross paths when they travel together and take a trip in the mile high club. Thinking as their interlude is a one off situation they are both pleasantly surprised when they later cross paths as Gray's life is in danger and Skylar is required to be his security. What happens is a fast paced fun read, as a number of attempts are made on his life they must work together to save his life so they can have a chance to find out ...more
Jenniekenn
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How can a book make you say. AWWWW and WOWZA in the same breath? Read this book to find out. Grey and Skylar have a very hot ride when they meet on the plane and surprise.....she is his body guard too. I love that he had 2 animals in him and I enjoyed how they talked to him. I just melt for shifter stories where they know right off the bat...MATE! I love when he took her to the other “castle” lol. Gray was hot and adorable and I love how he was so mad that she had to starve herself for modeling ...more
Chantelle Bouffanie
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome! I've volunteered to review this book. I love reading Milly Taiden stories. This is the third book in the Alpha Geek series. I love Skylar and Gray story. This was one juicy mind blowing book. The chemistry between Gray and Skylar is off the charts hot! There is lots of action, humor and sexy times. When dangerous shifters threaten Gray, Skylar is assigned to protect him. These characters are funny and snarky. I would definitely one click this book. Keep up the awesome work! Can't wait ...more
Lory
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I 'm really loving this series!!! This fast paced read was awesome plenty of action, suspense, and of course steamy romance to keep you hook from beginning to end. So looking forward to seeing what else is in store for this series. Overall a enjoyable and entertaining read. I received a free copy via booksprout I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was received and the opinions I have expressed are my own.
Stacy Harper
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute book

This was a quick cute book. Gray is an uber smart scientist who has discovered something spectacular and he meets Skyler, a model/shifter after she quits her modeling career and is flying home. They have a romantic encounter on the airplane and then go their separate ways. They come together again when Gray needs a bodyguard and Skyler ends up being that bodyguard. Chaos and romance ensues.
Sandi Ramirez
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-challenge
This book started off hot, sexy and yes funny and it took us on one wild shifter trip. I love the stories or novellas that author Milly Taiden give us the reader that have us flipping the pages from the start to the very last page. Her books are never quite what you think they will be, but man oh man this one was oh so good with some not so hidden messages as well. I cant wait to see if we have more in this series...YES Please.
Janet Hendricks
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gray Is A Genius With A Serious

Problem. He's also a lanky, glasses wearing human attracted to a beautiful shifter model named Skylar. When dangerous shifters threaten Gray, Skylar is assigned to protect him. They must face deadly force, corrupt bureaucrats, and power hungry thieves together before they can have their HEA. Sexy, sexy romance, drama and suspense make this a must read. Enjoy!
Kristal Holt
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I hate waiting!!!!!

The next book in this series doesn't come out til January and I hate waiting!!! This series is so damn good. It's a good thing Mrs. Taiden has a whole bunch of other books I can read until Alpha Geek: Brent comes out! I just downloaded the first book in the Nightflame Dragon series, and I am excited to jump into it. Read this series immediately! Mature eyes only due to hot shifter loving!!!
Debbie
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun, Sexy Read

This was a quick, fun and sexy read. Skylar Milan was a beautiful, sexy woman. Dr. Gray Hart was sexy and Nerdy and hot for Skylar Milan.
Skylar was an ex model, and a new bodyguard. Her job was to guard Dr. Hart. After a series of attempts on his life, Skylar and the Good Dr. Get together.
This is an awesome read.
I would definitely recommend.
Wioletta
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Skylar and Gray meet during flight, thy join mile - high club. They meet a few days later, when she is assign to protect Gray. Bad people want Gray, they want the stuff he is working on and will do anything to get what they want, even kill him. But with help Gray survive and is stronger and he is shifter.
Loved Skylar and Gray.
ObsessiveReader
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tracey
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yea I was super excited that Skylar was getting her story told. You meet Skylar in the last alpha geek book. But yes I really enjoyed this book both Dr Gray and Skylar have smoking hot chemistry between each other. This book has it all great action awesome love scene. No spoilers here I definitely can't wait for the next book.
Donna
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There is nothing sexier than an alpha male with brains. When former model lioness shifter and former Mile High Club quickie Skylar Milan ends up as Dr. Gray Hart’s body guard he couldn’t be happier and she couldn’t be more tempted.
The chemistry between Gray and Skylar is off the charts hot! There is lots of action, humor and sexy times. This story absolutely sizzles
Theresa Finn
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved loved loved Skylar and Gray’s book! Lots of steaming hot chemistry and action. Dr. Gray was cute and sweet and very very swoon-worthy! Skylar was sexy, curvy and exactly the type of woman I would love to aspire to. This was a fun and sexy read with two unforgettable characters.

Sandra Aaron
Nov 27, 2019 rated it liked it
This is an OK shifter romance, but it seemed like the couple was more in lust than in love. I have no problem with lots of sexy times in my romances, but this one was mostly sex and only a little romance. I liked the couple, and Milly's books are always entertaining -- I just need a little more romance and a little less lust.
Debra
A new favorite!

I loved Gray and Skylar’s story. It was full of action, suspense, adventure, love, lust and passion in equal measure. I loved the way it grabbed me from page one and didn’t relent until the last page was read. You so have to read this book! It’s to fabulous to miss.
L M
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Though I enjoyed this simple story, I didn’t like the sex on first meeting angle though it works for this book.
They are just way too complacent about what is happening. Not taking any precautions or trying to preempt any problems.
Apart from feeling a bit rushed during the big situation scene it was a fun read.
Kindly offered this book to review but read through KU.
Melvena Asa
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy Hotness this book SIZZLES. If you don't like Hot as Hades Alpha Males that will make there female Burn and Sexy scenes that will make your blood SIZZLE. Then this book might not be for you but if you do then this one will do that and then some. Hot Hot Hot. Loved it.

Ann
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
A fun and interesting story with some smokin' hot smexy-times. It definitely kept me entertained from the first page to the last. I love Gray and Skylar and think they are so good together.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout. My thoughts and opinions are my own and without bias or favor.
Tena Barnes
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book

Loved the story. I had to laugh about the cheese sandwich but that what started it all. But the all way breaks loose not long into the book. It's will caught your interest
Stephanie
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and love how it is able to pull you in and keep you on your toes about wanting more. This and all of her books are a must read and are well written and put together.

• When a Lioness Hunts (A Lion's Pride, #8)
  • The Dragon's Pregnant Mate (Shifter Dads #4)
  • Dragon to the Rescue (Forgotten Dragons, #3)
  • Bound to the Alpha (Alphas in Heat #1)
  • Dragon Meets Girl (Forgotten Dragons, #2)
  • Patrick (Silverback Redemption #2)
  • Drawn to the Alpha (Alphas in Heat #2)
  • Tayme (Were Zoo Book 8)
  • Bite Deeper (Keepers of the Swamp, #3)
  • Dragon of Glass (Fae Shifter Knights Book 1)
  • Jake (Three Silverback Bears and a Baby Book 3)
  • Dragon Next Door (Forgotten Dragons, #1)
  • Protector Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #2)
  • Gunner (Silverback Redemption #1)
  • A Dragon for Christmas (Shifters for Christmas Book 2)
  • Grizzly Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #1)
  • The Golden Griffin's Baby (Shifter Dads #3)
  • Hector (Outback Shifters #1)
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister Jewel or

Alpha Geek (4 books)
  • Alpha Geek (Alpha Geek, #1)
  • Zeke (Alpha Geek #2)