Start by marking “No One Knows My Name” as Want to Read:
No One Knows My Name

Joyce Harrington

No One Knows My Name

3.3  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
A very well written tale of a psycho killer loose in a theater group in the wilds of northern Michigan.
Unknown Binding, 250 pages
Published January 1st 1980 by St. Martin's Press

To ask other readers questions about No One Knows My Name, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No One Knows My Name

Abbey
Duck River Playhouse, rural Michigan: intrigue and murder amongst peculiar actors, lovely verbal sniping, good plotting; cosy/amateur sleuth.

This first novel by a writer of award-winning short stories was a very pleasant surprise. One of my favorites in EQMM in the 70s and 80s, she has a style similar to that of Charlotte Armstrong and Celia Fremlin (i.e., creepy suspenser with nicely sharp twists) also great favorites of mine. So when I found that Ms. Harrington may have written four mystery no
Erin
Jan 09, 2012 rated it liked it
Mike handed me this as a "quick read" from the boxes of books he was going to donate to the thrift store. Taking me a bit to get into it and keep track of the characters. (Didn't help that the first couple chapters were all read just before bed!)
Sharon
Dec 30, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction
Couldn't put this book down. The first three fourths of the book are meticulous. Toward the end, the author seems to get in a hurry to wrap things up, but the book is well worth reading.
Melissa
rated it it was ok
Sep 25, 2012
Jenny
May 15, 2012
Kayla
rated it did not like it
Apr 28, 2015