Start by marking “Haunted By Regret (Heaven's Guardians MC, #3)” as Want to Read:
Haunted By Regret (Heaven's Guardians MC, #3)

Haunted By Regret

(Heaven's Guardians MC #3)

Haunted (adjective)- Preoccupied with an emotion, memory, or idea; obsessed.

Its what happens to a man that loses his entire family.
The first years that followed their demise were the worst.

Determined to inflict even a fraction of my pain onto those responsible,
I paid them back the same way they paid me.
I was content to live out my days knowing justice was dealt at my
Kindle Edition
Published February 20th 2020

Start your review of Haunted By Regret (Heaven's Guardians MC, #3)
Amanda Steward
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My God I laughed and I cried and I swooned. This was not what I was expecting at all after reading the first two books. So much love for this series and this author. I cant wait to see what is to come for future books. *Available on Kindle Unlimited at the time of my review* ...more
Kahea
***4 Stars***

This baby was a little different than its predecessors, not going to say why (of course) but I cant say that I didnt enjoy it because I did. This book had my heart melting over and over, even when things got heavy, that feeling of hope and happiness never faded and had me wanting to spend a lot more time with all of the characters.

I loved Bullet and Holly. Both are haunted by their pasts, but have found the strength to move forward. Bullet is loyal to his core. Holly is
Anna Theurer (Anna's Bookshelf)
Haunted by Regret is another excellent installment in this authors Heavens Guardians MC series and I must say that this series keeps getting better and better. This quick and entertaining read is sure to pull at your heartstrings, but you will also be left with a sense of hope, family, and love.

Hawk Bentley aka Bullet is a man who cares deeply, but he guards his heart as he struggles to battle his past demons. Holly is a breath of fresh air with her compassion and ability to connect with not
Rebecca
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic book by Ashley Lane! I've grown attached to the guys in Heaven's Guardians MC and this latest story did not disappoint. This book follows Hawk, aka Bullet, as he tries to move past the ghosts that haunt him and make a difference in the lives of two very special little boys. With the help of a nanny, Holly, he is slowly able to let his guard down and work towards giving the boys everything they deserve and more. Hawk, Holly, and the boys all face struggles along the way, but ...more
Jessica Roessler
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ashley Lane just keeps delivering the type of stories that a MC Romance lover dreams of!
She brings forth character's that have truly realistic and lifelike reactions and emotions.
I also can't help but fall in love with not only the main character's in each of her stories, but also love getting to know those secondary characters who haven't gotten their own stories just yet.
Ashley does a great job creating character's that are extremely like able. The women are individual, but carry similar
Rebecca Ernst Vazquez
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bullet's story is the palate cleanser we didn't know we needed...while there is less graphic action in this one, it is definitely not lacking in emotional drama. This book begins where Book 2 left off and Bullet is beginning his journey as a foster dad to the two boys rescued by the Heaven's Guardians in the previous book. Everything becomes a little overwhelming and Priest suggests Bullet hire a nanny...enter Holly, a damaged yet incredibly strong-willed woman. Holly takes to the boys - and the ...more
Ann L
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Wow, this was wonderful, it's not the usual Guardians story but it certainly just as emotional and well deserved, but the reasoning behind that comes at the end of this story, which I will not spoil.

Hawk 'Bullet' Bentley lost his family when he was 16 which pretty much made him the man he was today, when Tobias and Falcon would've been split up by the system he takes it on himself and fosters the two young boys. It's, of course not as easy as he thinks and Priest suggests a live-in nanny. Holly
Mandy Williams
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
**If you have not read book one or two, stop now. You will NOT appreciate this book unless you do.
The third installment of the Heaven's Guardians MC series, Ashley Lane provides a fresh take on our favorite MC. Haunted by Regret follows up on the previous book. Stepping up to care for two boys to protecting them from foster care, Bullet finds himself overwhelmed by secrets from his past. He hires Holly, a woman rebuilding her own shattered life, as a nanny for the boy. Faced with their demons,
Melissa Rivera
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love My Bullet!!!

I gotta say I was counting down the days until this 3rd book in the series was released. OMG Ashley Lane you did not disappoint!! Unbelievable fantastic 5 star read!! I was hooked on this series by the first book and every book this author writes makes me fall in love more and more with these characters. Each book is part of a series but completely different. Opening up each book is a surprise but you are instantly addicted. The story, characters, EVERYTHING pull you in and
Jenna
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hawk and Holly are everything!
Im a sucker for a good nanny romance and Ashely hit it spot on with this one. Hawk, Holly, Falcon, and Tobias were all dealt really terrible hands in life and all you want for them is to find the love and family they all deserve. Their past traumas helped them all form a one of a kind bond in this book and your heart really grows with them. The Heavens Guardians are a bunch of burly but soft bikers and Ashley really showed a lot of heart in this one. Im always
Sharlie
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is by far my favorite book in the Heaven's Guardians MC series. Hawk "Bullet" Bentley doesn't know that his heart and life will be forever changed when he becomes a foster dad to two little boys who need Bullet. Tobias and Falcon have been through so much in their young life, that it is heartwrenching to know that their own father would abuse them so much. But Bullet also realizes that he needs to hirer a nanny, to help around the house and watch over the boys because he works at a car ...more
Jennifer Ritch
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg Ashley got my heart again!

Bullet was such a different but wonderful surprise! Ashley went a different route with these characters but it was their story to tell. This story speaks volumes about an authors writing and what she is willing to do for her characters. She lets them speak to her and guide their story where its meant to go. This story is fabulous and wonderfully told.
Katy Tinnin
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved Bullet's story. It was full of emotion and angst. There were tender, heart-warming moments and moments hot enough to melt my Kindle. I love these characters and can't wait for more from their world.  I will definitely be recommending this book to everyone.
Dawn Barrett Connolly
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Haunted by Regret is the 3rd book in the Heavens Guardians MC Series. I really enjoyed this story. Looking forward to reading more books from this series.
Leane Ramstead
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ashley-lane, review
What a great addition to the Heavens Guardians series

This book was more second chance love and healing of two broken people than the first two books. In no way does it take away from the series. The story was fast and emotional. Ashley did such a great job writing the childrens characters, I just wanted to reach into the book and hug them. If that doesnt show good writing, what does?
If you havent tried this series yet, dont wait! She has put a great spin on the Series, thats how I found them,
Megan Wright
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book is a totally new take on an already delicious and intriguing world. Bullet's story Ashley delivers is not the one I was expecting. While I am not quite sure yet on how I feel about that, I do know I finished this book in a few hours. I just couldn't put it down. I voluntarily reviewed this book for an advanced copy and have it on pre-order... Can't wait for the next one.
Heather Confessions Of A Bibliophile Creighton
Confessions 5 Stars

💙 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓞𝓯 𝓐 𝓑𝓲𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀 💙

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 𝟓/𝟓 𝓞𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓡𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰: Haunted By Regret by Ashley Lane is book number three in the MC romance series, Heavens Guardians MC. Haunted By Regret is standalone but I feel like you NEED to read books one and two, Washed In Blood and Silenced By Sin to fully appreciate not only the main characters but all the unique and amazing side characters that are just as important to the story.
❝𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑒.
𝑂𝑏𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑒.
𝐻𝑎𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑡.❞
Get
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
Haunted by Regret is the third book in the Heavens Guardians MC series. I enjoyed this one a great deal.

Each character in this series is uniquely influenced and shaped by events from the past. Bullet and Holly's story is one of passion stemmed from so much tragedy. Bullet takes on the role of a single foster parent when two boys need a home, but he quickly realizes he needs help, so he hires a nanny -- Holly. What follows is a second chance of love, life and redemption.

I believe you could read
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc, nanny
Bullet is Here! After losing everything he could ever love, Hawk Bullet Bentley tries to find a way to pick up his life and move on. When two boys, Falcon and Tobias, need a home he offers to care for them while in return giving him a second chance at living. He soon realizes what a handful two young boys can be so he hires a nanny. Holly needs a job and a way to forget what she lost. Who knew one call could change her life forever. Can these two little boys show Holly & Bullet how to live ...more
Cassie Ashford
Mar 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book took a bit of a different road than the first two and it worked out well. Given Hawks history this is the exact focus it needed.

Hawk took in 2 young brothers that needed a home. Holly is the woman hired to help him care for the boys while he works.

It throws Hawk off his game when he realizes Holly should be his from the first time he lays eyes on her. Tobias and Falcon are his as well and Hawk just cant handle that overload so he backs away.

Holly may come across as meek but she will
Jenn the Readaholic
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another winner in this series

Ill admit, I was somewhat surprised by the twist close to the end and I now cant wait for Demons story, but I felt that the direction of this story didnt detract from the original intent of the Heavens Guardians MC at all.

Holly and Hawk needed each other, even if Hawk was scared spitless at the thought of having a family of his own. Holly, Falcon, and Tobias helped break through the panic-sealed wall around Hawks heart and gave everyone a wonderful new happy in the
Literary Temptations

MY RATING: 2.5*
TITLE: Haunted by Regret
AUTHOR: Ashley Lane
SERIES: Heaven's Guardians MC #3
RELEASE DATE: 20 February 2020
CLIFFHANGER: No

The story line is different from any MC story I've ever read. It was sweet if you can believe that. There was not enough romance but i loved the bigheartedness of Bullet and his story line.

It was good...but not my jam.

description

FOR-A-FULL-REVIEW-VISIT
Linds
Mar 23, 2020 rated it liked it
I enjoyed it but I didnt love it. I liked the characters and the two little boys were adorable. My heart broke for them so. I had some tears where the boys were concerned as well as Bullet. But, I just thought it wrapped up a little too quickly and neatly. I would expect the boys to have had a harder time adjusting to their new life than was shown in the book. Also, I didnt really like how so much time had passed in between some of the chapters(it went by months sometimes) as this made the story ...more
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book totally shattered me!! Could this author write a more heartbreaking story? This is the third book of the series and if you havent read the first two stop what you were doing and read those before even picking up this book- you will thank me later. I f not this book can be read as a stand-alone but you just wont get the whole experience. This one is not quite as dark and gritty as the previous two but it is no less heartbreaking. Holly and Bullets book is a great combination of ...more
Elysian Fields
Shelves: arcs
This was a very beautiful story, with the kind of redemption that fills a readers heart. If you have not read the first two books, I highly encourage you to do so before reading this story. You will have a more fullfilled eperience.

In this story I was impressed with the amount of feeling and sacrifice, humor and heart. The story is powerful and unique and I enjoyed it very much. Hawk and his love are very strong and beautiful people for what they did and how they created a family out of chaos.
Clayr Catherall
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I couldnt wait to get my hands on this book. It was everything I was hoping for and more. This story follows on from Silenced by Sin, and is Bullets story.

Bullet has suffered and still struggles with the demons of his past....

Holly has been through hell and back again...

Both characters find something unexpected when they meet. But can they find their HEA?

You will have to read and find out. Really enjoyed this story. It really pulls at the heartstrings. Love all of these characters, and cant
Lauren
Mar 22, 2020 rated it liked it
Quick Read

I absolutely love this series. I'm not upset that there weren't any sinners in this book. I was bummed that a lot of Holly's past was just told in a few paragraphs. I felt like maybe we could have used a better explanation. I loved Falcon and Tobias. They were awesome. I wish there was more detail on somethings but overall I still love the series and cannot wait for the next one.
Orianna Blesi
Apr 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good, but..

This was a good book,better than the second of the series IMO. However, when it ended, I was left with a huge question. I feel like Holly's past was never delved into deep enough, and in the beginning it seemed like someone was after her, but that turned out to not be the case? I'm kinda confused, so that takes some joy out of this book for me. Other than that, it was pretty good. I loved the kids the best.
Tina
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I struggled with the rating on this one. This book was different from the others. I didn't know at 1st if I was happy about that or not. I wasn't expecting this book to turn out like this. In the end the author explained why this book was written the way it was. In the end, I agreed. Bullet needed this book to turn out this way. He needed his HEA. He deserved it. A great read. Touching. Heartbreaking. Everything.
Mandy Munholland / Mandys Book Reviews
This was a quick but heartwarming story in the Heavens Guardian MC series and I truly enjoyed watching Bullet and Holy come together . I dont want to give any spoilers away but Ill just say this is a emotional story full of hope love and family and it was nice to see some of the characters of Heavens Guardian and I cant wait for Demons book ! Another 5 star must read from Ashley Lane ! ...more

• Nova (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana, #3)
  • Prospect (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis #8)
  • Batta (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs #4)
  • Cedric (Savage Kings MC Book 12)
  • Chains` Redemption (Infernal Sons MC #2)
  • King of Kings
  • Laken - The Phoenix Club Girl Diaries Book 2
  • John & Mattie: Texas Kings MC, Book 8
  • Striker: A Devil's Highwaymen MC Romance
  • Rogue (The Black Cobras MC #1)
  • Lock You Down (Rivers Brothers, #2)
  • Alarick (King's Descendants Book 1)
  • Brood (Hell's Riders Rhino Chapter Book 1)
  • Bear's Forever (Infernal Sons MC, #1)
  • Reaper (Soulless Bastards MC Miami)
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 3 - Pooh
  • Guts & Glory: Steel (In the Shadows Security, #5)
  • Finn: Conner Brothers Construction, Book 1 (CBC)
Being the boy mom of a 9 and 2 year old, means Ashley Lane lives off Goldfish crumbs and Diet Coke. When her life isn't being ruled by her tiny minions and their endless activities, you can typically find her parked on the couch, Kindle within reach, catching up on the previous weeks episode of Grey's Anatomy or Hell's Kitchen.

STALK ME:

Facebook- http://bit.ly/a_lane

Facebook Group-

Heaven's Guardians MC (3 books)
  • Washed In Blood (Heaven's Guardians MC, #1)
  • Silenced By Sin (Heaven's Guardians MC, #2)