Start by marking “The Final Trail (The Trail Series Book 5)” as Want to Read:
The Final Trail (The Trail Series Book 5)

The Final Trail (The Trail Series Book 5)

Family feuds just got bloodier… A gripping thriller, and a great story of death, revenge and vodka.
To save glamorous Kat White’s life, Ben Halloran killed his gangster father. Now his brother wants to even the score.

The gripping Trail series of British crime thrillers reaches its dramatic conclusion in this compelling page turner.
Published October 28th 2019 by Perfect City Press

To ask other readers questions about The Final Trail, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Final Trail

Start your review of The Final Trail (The Trail Series Book 5)
Susan Angela Wallace
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The final Trail by A.A Abbott.
A very enjoyable read with some great characters. Loved Kat and Amy. I'm just sorry it's the last book in this series because of the twisting the story. 5*.
Lel Budge
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
#5 in the series, but I found it easy to read as a stand-alone, although you do miss out a little on the back story, but it’s easy to catch up,

Set in Birmingham.

Kat is the creator of Starshine Vodka and is in a business partnership with Marty, a shrewd businessman.

Erik is Kat’s brother and is researching a cancer cure, he is also in a business partnership with Marty.

Ben, who had shot and killed his gangster father, who had been planning on killing Kat, is in love with Amy, Eric’s girlfriend. Ben
Darren
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I got this as a e book for my i pad from tbc reviews on facebook. It is the last book of this series. I enjoyed reading it. It had a good story to it. I liked the variety of characters in it. It was a well written book.
Callie Hill
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Final Trail is the fifth and final crime thriller novel in the Trail series: The Bride’s Trail; The Vodka Trail; The Grass Trail; The Revenge Trail; The Final Trail. I haven’t read the prior books in the series (yet!) but whilst I’m intrigued to find out about what happened to the characters earlier on in the series, this final book still holds as a stand-alone story.

I first started reading this book when I was on the bus and become so engrossed in the story I almost missed my stop! The
Pam Fox
Dec 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
As the name would suggest The Final Trail is the last in the 5 book series by A. A. Abbott set in Birmingham, London and Bazakistan. Its been a story of death, love, hate, betrayal and at the heart of it all flowed vodka.
In this chapter in the lives of the Snow Mountain and Starshine vodka war we find Kat who is now the face of her own vodka brand confident and happy with her product but, for those of us who know Kat, we know that's not enough. She's always wanting to be bigger, make more vodka
Rochelle
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020
This is the first book that I have read by this author and its #5 in the series, but I found it easy to read as a stand-alone, although you do miss out a little on the back story; but I didn’t have a problem catching up with getting to know the characters, I felt it was easy to catch up, I will be looking into ready the first one at least. There are several main characters in this book, I loved how they were all used in this book.

Set in Birmingham.

Kat is the creator of Starshine Vodka and is in
Jane Hunt
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
‘The Final Trail’, is book five in ‘The Trail Series’ set predominately in Birmingham. I haven’t read the previous books in the series, but I enjoyed this one, as the characters are well written and there is sufficient back story.

The immersive, intense writing style makes it easy to connect with the characters and work out their motivations and relationships. The short chapters each from a main characters point of view, lets the reader see developments from several points of view.

Business,
Ellie Midwood
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“The Final Trail” was a great and satisfying conclusion to a very compelling series. As Kat and Marty fight over control of Kat’s new vodka brand, Erik finds himself in the thick of it as he travels to his home country and becomes a victim of a political scheme. The danger is lurking on every corner and when big money is at stake, the betrayal can come from virtually anyone, even a member of one’s own family. What I also appreciated about this installment was the progress of Kat’s and her fiancé ...more
Trudie Collins
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m not happy that the series has needed; I have really enjoyed reading it. The author stays true to her characters through the series and this last book is no exception. This author has a real talent.; not many writers are able to keep the minor threads going throughout five books along with the major one. Each character moves forward and their individual stories are not forgotten.

Like the previous books, this one is not predictable. If you haven’t read anything by this author yet, I highly
Caroline Venables
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the final chapter of the Trail series and successfully wraps up the story that has unfolded over the last five books. Although this is part of a series,it always works well as a standalone.

What I did like was that it was set in Birmingham, just up the road from me, so I can easily visualise the landmarks.

The story revolves around Starlight Vodka, and the family involved with business. The chapters are told from the different perspectives of the main characters, which gives the reader a
Rebecca
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-groups
Lies and deceit abound and emotions run high in this final book of the Trail series. Beware the consequences, characters! Some people will do anything to get what they want... even if it hurts someone they are supposed to love. Erik, Ben, Jon, Amy all suffer some form of betrayal, while Kat, Tim, and Marty find ways to make the vodka business thrive as it plunges on the verge of another catastrophe.

Plenty of action and excitement are you read through the pages. I quite enjoyed the entire series.
Carolyn Mathews
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A A Abbott’s books are not only action-packed, but are each, in their own way, veritable founts of knowledge. I’m now acquainted with the vodka trade, marijuana farming, hackers, croupiers and hardened criminals set in a backdrop of both seedy and stylish locations, at home and abroad. I read this book in one sitting because, as it’s the last in the series, I was dying to know what fates awaited the familiar cast of characters. With its ingenious plot and suspense maintained until the final ...more
Beccy Thompson
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from TBC Reviewers request- Thank you
This is the 5th and final book in this series and I’ve had the pleasure of reading them all, so thank you.
What has been amazing about this series is the sense of development that the author has put into the characters and their roles in the books.
I love the way this book has drawn the entire series to a neat conclusion although it was a shame to finish it was one of those rare moments when you read the final page of a the last
Jo Ullah
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Final Trail brings the series about Kat, Erik, Amy, Marty, and all the other characters from this fast paced corporate thriller, to a fast fizzing conclusion. This final book is as page turning edge of seat knuckle ride as all the Trail series. I was happy to see some of the characters I had got to know so well from previous books in the series, reap what they had sown – for good or ill – always satisfying!
Greta Halliday
Jan 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
The drama continued in this compelling series which was brought to a satisfactory conclusion but I do think the storyline could be extended further if the author could be persuaded to put pen to paper. I have thoroughly enjoyed the whole series and would recommend to all crime thriller lovers. Thanks to TBC for giving me the opportunity to read this book.
Richard Stephens
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I happened to pick up the last book in this series, but decided to give it a read anyway. I'm so glad I did. The story flowed naturally from the first page and I didn't feel lost trying to pick up the storyline. Now it's on to discovering the rest of the series.
Fiona Webb
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book picks up right where book 4 finished. This is a series of quite short books, which are pacy and kept me reading one after the other. A well written book, totally enjoyable.
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, read-in-2020
Oh my goodness! Why have I not read the previous books in this series!! This may be the last book in the series and I wish I had read the previous one (and it would be adventageus to have read them) but I found this an easy read despite jumping in at the end.

This really was a page turner from the start for me, we meet out characters in a court room - what happened? why are they here? I had so many questions - thankfully the case all became clear.

The Final Trial is full of so much family drama -
Pamela
Jan 07, 2020 marked it as to-read
I received this book through the tbc group. it is the last of a series, and very well written. I really enjoyed all the books to the series.
Charlotte
Feb 03, 2020

• The Grass Trail
  • The Vodka Trail
  • The Bride's Trail
  • Mystery on Hidden Lane (Eve Mallow Mystery #1)
  • Die Every Day ( A Lambeth Group Thriller)
  • Auschwitz Syndrome: A Holocaust Novel Based on a True Story (Women and the Holocaust, #3)
  • Leo and the Lightning Dragons
  • The Secret of Cold Hill (House on Cold Hill, #2)
  • Relatively Strange (Strange Series #1)
  • WILD HUNT: a vampire novella
  • The First Spell (The Weight of Magic episode 3)
  • The Curse of Time (The Cursed Watches,#1)
  • No Further Questions
  • Ask Me No Questions (DS Kate Munro book 1)
  • The Boy in the Woods
  • Haven (Rebecca Filmore Series, #1)
  • Maureen's (Not So Great) British Cake Off