Start by marking “Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)” as Want to Read:
Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)

Insatiable

(Cloverleigh Farms #3)

I didn’t mean to see him naked--it was an accident.
It had to be, right?
Because Noah McCormick and I have never been anything more than friends. In all the years I’ve known him, he’s never once laid a finger on me. And even though he was a cute lifeguard at 16 and a hotter-than-hell sheriff’s deputy at 34, he's always been that protective guy I could trust to keep his
Published November 11th 2019

Start your review of Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

”My entire life, I’ve been waiting to fall in love like this, and now that I have, I’m even more alone than I was before.”

WOW! I can’t even begin to describe just how much I loved this book. I started to fear that maybe there was no topping the first installment, but now I’m going to have to say that Noah and Meg’s story is my favorite in the ”Cloverleigh Series”. I just love me a good friends-to-lovers romance. There's just something
Melanie Harlow
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
AVAILABLE NOW!

INSATIABLE is LIVE in Kindle Unlimited!! It's a standalone friends to lovers romance with a side of sexy, funny, and sweet! Noah and Meg have been close since he was the 16-year-old lifeguard who rescued her at the beach one day. She left their small town after high school, but he never forgot her. Their playful chemistry is sizzling hot, and Noah is the kind of good guy with a dirty side hero I LOVE to write!! This is a romance to make you swoon and SMILE!

Read INSATIABLE for
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
<3 4 STARS <3

I love this series a lot and I find this one cute and sweet, it was also fast paced and romantic.I adored the characters and I fell in love with them!

"My entire life, I’ve been waiting to fall in love like this, and now that I have, I’m even more alone than I was before.”

I love the relationship between Meg and Noah.They were intense and passionate.There were moments I swoon and melt over them.They make me have butterflies in my stomach these two!

"He pressed close behind me
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: November 11, 2019
Actual Rating: 4.75 stars

Friends to Lovers | Small Town Romance

Melanie Harlow has swept me off my feet with this series and I have fallen in love with each and every book. While this is the third in the Cloverleigh Farms series it can be read as a standalone. The books are interconnected (each book features a new sisters love story) but don't contain enough to spoil the other books if you haven't read them. As I say for every series though, I personally
Helena Hunting
I always know, without a doubt, when I start a Harlow novel that I need to make sure sleep isn't essential because once I start I just can't put the book down.
Insatiable is absolute magic! Full of fabulous banter, volcanic level heat and a hero so sexy and swoon worthy he kicks all other book boyfriends off their pedestals.

Noah is the ultimate alpha hero, broody, sweet, sensitive and OH MY GOD the steam between the sheets is off the charts!

Insatiable is a complete standalone and should
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
I can never get enough of this author!!! Love her stories and her wonderful characters she creates!

This story was fast paced for me, kept me turning pages until the late hours. This book is full of sweet and lots of sexy!! Friends to lovers, this trope never gets old. Loving this series!!

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Stephanie
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-author
Meg and Noah were terrific. I think this is my favorite book of the series so far. This is a great example of friends to lovers done well. Noah is a cop with an adorable K9 partner (and I’m not even a dog lover) so many of you will enjoy that aspect of the story. The family and sisterhood is still strong here, and the setting makes me wish I was at Cloverleigh Farms to meet these wonderful people and attend a beautiful wedding! I can’t wait for the rest of the sisters’ stories. But for now, Meg ...more
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Noah and Meg have been friends since they were kids. There has never been anything more than friendship between them but they are as close as a boyfriend/girlfriend, without the intimacy.

Meg’s younger sister Frannie is getting married so she is returning to her hometown. After her long term boyfriend decides to end their relationship unexpectedly she goes home earlier than planned. She wants to enjoy some time with her family and think about what to do moving forward. She is really excited about
Bookgasms Book Blog
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
I have been a longtime fan of Melanie Harlow and love her sexy, heartfelt and emotional stories. She has the golden touch when it comes to delivering stories that touch your heart while bringing all the sizzle. Noah and Meg were pure FIRE!! Lord did I love this sexy (childhood) friends to lovers story so much. What an exceptional addition to the already amazing Cloverleigh Farms series!

Meg Sawyer and Noah McCormick have had a life long friendship between them. But when Meg comes home for a week
Brandi
Hot cop? Check.
Strong, independent woman? Check.

Friends to lovers? Check.

Yep, this hits a lot of my boxes.

Meet Noah, the sexy cop.
Meg, one of the Sawyer sisters.

You'll love getting to know these new characters while visiting with old favorites.
~~~~~
If you like audio, get this one. =)
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„I want someone to fight for me.”

I’m totally in love with Cloverleigh Farms and Insatiable only strengthened my love for this series and the author. This friends of lovers romance completely charmed me and I couldn’t tear myself away from this read. Melanie definitely knows how to woo the readers by her stories and impeccable writing style. And witnessing Sawyer sisters finding their happily ever afters is truly addictive.

Insatiable, despite its title, left me fully satisfied. This is a
Love & Lavender Book Review
I’m 100% obsessed with the books in the Cloverleigh Farms series. Every book is better than the last!! Swoony, small town romances are completely my jam and Melanie does me right everytime. This friends to lovers story follows Meg and Noah’s relationship as they FINALY explore their simmering feelings for each other. They’ve been on simmer for years, it’s about time this pot boils over!! They are undeniably cute together, and their passion for each other levels up the HAWTNESS times 1000.

A
Shelby
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Meg Sawyer lives in Washington DC with her boyfriend, but she devotes more time and energy to her job rather than her relationship. And out of the blue, her boyfriend dumps her, leaving Meg single yet again. Meg’s supposed to be traveling back home to Michigan for her sister’s wedding soon, but she decides to go home a little earlier than expected. She wants some family time, but she wants to see her friend Noah McCormick, who she’s always had a crush on deep down.

Noah McCormick left for the
Timitra
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rated 4.5 Stars

Insatiable is sweet, hot and heartwarming. I absolutely loved Noah and Meg's story. I swooned and sighed dreamily quite a lot while reading. They are just so perfect together. I readily admit that certain things Noah did annoyed me but other than that I thought this story was utter perfection. It had me emotionally invested, fully engaged and I can't recommend it enough.

Copy provided by author
Amy
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
“I want the chance to make you happy. I want to be the only one you’ll ever love. And I will fight like hell every single day of my life to deserve it.”

Insatiable is the third book in the Cloverleigh Farms Series and it follows the story of Noah and Meg. After a recent break up, Meg has even more of a reason to return home. Her sister is getting married and Meg needs to surround herself with those she loves. She’s ready for a break and to have some fun. Of course, returning home means running
Lauren Luman
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I devoured Insatiable. Harlow never fails to give us sweet, sexy and bits of angst. Alphas that are slightly tortured. A little broken, but not so much so that they can't open their heart to love.

Noah is such a man. He's accustomed to protecting those around him, in all aspects of his life. He's quite the dedicated family man to those in his life, especially his twin brother who was born with cerebral palsy.

Meg is a lifelong friend of his who is smart, career-oriented and determined, and their
Shannon
4.5*

I am such a sucker for a true friends-to-lovers story, especially one where there’s never been an inkling of feeling between the friends, until something out of the blue causes them to see each other in a different light. Melanie Harlow satisfied my craving completely with Insatiable. Meg and Noah have been friends for years- never more than a phone call away, but never anything more than friends.

When Meg’s life is thrown into an upheaval, she decides an early visit home is just what she
Melanie (mells_view)
It felt like the same old story. He loved me, but not enough.

Contemporary romance of long distance best friends who become lovers when one of them returns home after being away for a long time. These two have stayed in contact and have always had that deep connection, but now they take it to the next level.

I really wanted to love this one, but I couldn’t get over how agro the hero was. Like I understand that alpha males are often written this way, but something about how he was written struck me
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 I Need A Twinkie Stars ~

I am absolutely LOVING the Cloverleigh Farms Series by Melanie Harlow. The books just keep getting better as I read them.

I loved every word of Insatiable. This book had it all. It is one of the best friends to lovers story I have read. It was sweet, swoony, sexy but also had all the emotional pull I want to feel when I am reading a book. These characters and their story were so easy to connect with!!! I would love to live in
Elenasbookblog
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You can also read my review here: http://elenasbookblog.com/new-review-...

4,5 sweet stars!

Melanie Harlow is an author that makes me so excited with her books! This book is funny, hot as hell and really sweet. If you thought this is a friends to lovers story then you are wrong, because these two are born to be lovers!!!

Meg is living the big life in the city being a successful attorney until her boyfriend of three years dumps her. Suddenly, she realizes she misses her home, Cloverleigh Farms, so
Yvonne V (Naughty Professora)
I absolutely adored this friends-to-lovers story! Sawyer (Meg) and Noah have chemistry that is off the charts HAWT. I really enjoyed their history and the development of their relationship. This has the usual Melanie Harlow sass and smarts in the female characters, and I enjoyed catching up with Frannie and Chloe as the setting with this one surrounds all the sisters as they return home for Frannie's wedding to Mac. There is some family drama, but nothing gut wrenching - but it did leave open ...more
konstantina
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
best friends to lovers just give me the buzz
Katie
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After finishing Melanie’s books I always say these are my favorite characters. Each book gets better and better. Melanie’s stories are just so real and livable. You can feel the emotions, feel the love and heartache. She includes everyone. To people not always happy, problems in their marriage, to characters with disabilities. And she pinpoints things so well!

Noah and Meg has such a great interaction with each other. Their love and friendship is something everyone wants to have. I say this in
Yolanda
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Melanie Harlow’s rom coms always make me feel so happy and I truly look forward to reading them. The previous books in the Cloverleigh Farms series are fantastic and Insatiable (Book #3) was no exception. It made my heart smile, gave me all the goodness and was an all around feel good romance.

I adore a good friends to lovers story and Noah and Meg were just so awesome. What started out as a fling between friends grew into so much more and I enjoyed every word. Their chemistry was out of this
EpicRomanceReviews
(.• (.•`
~~ 4.5 BREATHTAKING STARS! ~~

Every book that the marvelously talented Melanie Harlow pens always sweeps me off my feet, and INSATIABLE, book three in her Cloverleigh Farms series, is no exception! This scorchingly sexy and uber swoony friends to lovers story about a noble-hearted lawman and the lovely girl who stole his heart was absolutely delicious!

THE PREMISE:
Meg Sawyer and Noah McCormick have been childhood best friends ever since he rescued her from drowning when they were
Robin
I received an arc copy of this from the author via Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest review.

Summary
After another failed relationship, Meg decides to head home early for her youngest sister's wedding. There she finds comfort in her family and long time best friend Noah. But their now relationship feels different. Meg is attracted Noah and finds herself wondering why he's never made a move.
Noah doesn't want a relationship. He already has too many responsibilities between his career
Vanessa (nessreads)
4.5 Stars

Insatiable is the third book in the Cloverleigh Farms series. I am loving this series and the Sawyer family so much. And it’s no surprise that this series is becoming one of my favorites.

I loved Meg and Noah’s story so much. This friends to lovers romance hit me right in the feels. The friendship between Meg and Noah is so pure and just everything.

Meg is a successful attorney living in a big city. She has a career she loves, and a boyfriend she’s been with for years—so everything should
Jemima jamir aka Sentranced Jem
well…. After reading Undeniable, I was left wanting to feel the magic of a Melanie Harlow book. So suffice to say I was hopeful that this book would turn out just as good as Irresistible, if not more.

Insatiable - Teaser 8 AN.jpg

I loved Meg and Noah in Insatiable. For me,they are the prefect definition of sweet and sexy.I loved their close friendship that was built over the years. The ‘ease factor’ made it enjoyable but then the immense chemistry just took this to a new level of bliss.

Ahem…not going to lie here so I admit
Cindy M. Green
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*4.5 potato salad stars*

What another great read by Melanie Harlow. The story of Noah and Meg is a fabulous addition to this series of Sawyer sisters. The entertainment factor between these women is never short on laughs and smiles.

Noah and Meg have been close friends since high school, so it's no surprise that when they catch up after not talking for a while, they can pick right up where they left off. The foundation of their relationship is a alive and kicking, the comfort level they have with
Anna
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes you need to fight for your HEA...

Meg & Noah have been friends since he saved her life in their teens. Right before she is to go home for her sister's wedding, her long time live in boyfriend ends things.

Meg is sad, but realizes he wasn't going to be her HEA. He certainly wasn't the kindling to start her fire.

She decides to extend her trip home.

Noah is a deputy in the local PD. He is single and despite a matchmaking mama, he does not see marriage & kids in his future.

They,

• Dirty Letters
  • His Royal Highness
  • Hold on to Hope
  • Blindsided
  • The Royal Rogue (Nordic Royals #4)
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • Man Cuffed (Man Hands, #4)
  • Outmatched
  • The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister
  • In the Unlikely Event
  • Crazy for Loving You (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Breaker
USA Today bestselling author of sweet and sexy romance. Lover of cocktails, high heels, and history with the naughty bits left in. Michigan girl. INTJ. Always seeking ginspiration...

Find me!
Reader Groupharlow.pub/harlots
Facebookharlow.pub/ap

FULL LIST OF BOOKS:

Series:
Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1) by Melanie Harlow Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2) by Melanie Harlow Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3) by Melanie Harlow

Only You (One and Only, # 1) by Melanie Harlow Only Him (One and Only, #2) by Melanie Harlow Only Love (One and Only, #3) by Melanie Harlow

Man Candy by Melanie Harlow

Cloverleigh Farms (3 books)
  • Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1)
  • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)
“I was glad she'd reached out tonight, and even more glad that she was coming home for a visit. We had a rare and unique friendship that I cherished, and I'd never do anything to jeopardize it.

But if you think that stopped me from getting myself off to the thought of her licking Twinkie filling off my rock-hard cock, you're fucking crazy.”
0 likes
“And, dear Lord, if I could just add a prayer for my son, Noah," my mother went on, a bit louder than before. "I'm so concerned for his sad, lonely heart."

I rolled my eyes, and my sister snickered.

"Dear Lord, please let him find someone to settle down with. Someone kind and caring and beautiful. Someone smart. Someone who remembers when it's Sunday. Someone who will tell him to take a shower before coming to his mother's house for a meal. Someone who--"

"Okay, I think that's enough, Ma. God gets your drift.”
0 likes