Start by marking “Karl Thorson and the Jade Dagger” as Want to Read:
Karl Thorson and the Jade Dagger

Karl Thorson and the Jade Dagger

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Archaeologists uncovering a lost Mayan city unearth a magic artifact. An earthquake disturbs the operations of neighboring narcotraffickers. An ancient sorcerer and his mercenary henchmen arrive to claim the artifact.

When these three factions converge, Karl Thorson, ex-Special Forces soldier, now in charge of site security at the Mayan ruins, is thrust into action.
Published October 21st 2019 by Twilight Times Books

To ask other readers questions about Karl Thorson and the Jade Dagger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Karl Thorson and the Jade Dagger

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Karl Thorson and the Jade Dagger
Carol Kean
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hollywood needs to give us Ken Lizzi movies!

Four other ebooks are in my queue but then I spied a new Ken Lizzi novel. I vowed to save it until I'd read and review the others. I don't even like fantasy and battle scenes. So why do I love this stuff when it's by Lizzi? He knows his stuff. He writes like a seasoned veteran and respond a great tale with air and humor and inte!ligence. Karl Thorson is an awesome character, and the archeologist May is no s!ouch. I'm trying to type this via my Kindle.
James Bryant
Nov 27, 2019
Ted
marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2019
Ken Lizzi is an attorney and the author of an assortment of published short stories. His novels "Reunion" and "Under Strange Suns" are now available from Twilight Times Books. When not traveling - and he'd rather be traveling - he lives in Oregon with his lovely wife Isa and energetic daughter V.V. He enjoys reading, homebrewing, exercise, and visiting new places. He loathes writing about himself ...more