Start by marking “The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novels #1-7: A Graphix Collection: Full-Color Edition” as Want to Read:

(Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novels)

A box set of the bestselling Baby-sitters Club graphic novels, adapted by Raina Telgemeier and Gale Galligan!
Join Kristy, Mary Anne, Claudia, Stacey, Dawn, and Mallory on their baby-sitting adventures! No matter what comes up -- cranky toddlers, huge dogs, scary neighbors, prank calls -- you can count on the BSC to save the day.

Bestselling cartoonists Raina Telgemeier (Boo
Paperback
Published November 5th 2019 by Graphix

To ask other readers questions about The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novels #1-7, please sign up.
safi that is NOT MY NAME SO **DONT** LAUGH
…more
that is NOT MY NAME SO **DONT** LAUGH
(less)

Start your review of The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novels #1-7: A Graphix Collection: Full-Color Edition
Mangaka (Manga) girl  aka Katie
I love them so much.
Danielle Niketa
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kids-read
Favorite graphic novel series! I enjoyed every bit of it. As you get to know the characters, they start to feel like they're your friends and you're one of the members of BSC! ...more
Amy Vanderpool
They are such great books they are so fun and these authors are amazing at explaining the king of the story without saying oh the book is about this but I absolutely loved this series☺👍
Jude
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
great series
Anakke V
Loved the whole series
Euphemias Books
Feb 04, 2021 rated it it was ok
Though these were some good books and funny, I didn't like the third of the seventh book at all. In the third one they all get into a huge fight because (spoiler) Kristy got to babysit a baby they all wanted to babysit. They get into the huge fight, don't talk to each other for a couple days, and mainly just forget each other live. They do end their fight, but still didn't like it as much as some of the others.
The last one was my least favorite. Stacy and Mary Anne go with a family to a cottage
Elliott
Jan 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
Never Read Any of Them before. I wonder what it’ll be like. I’ve read 1-2-3 of the Non- Graphic tho. The were pretty good, so I think I’ll like these ones. I would give the others a 4, so I’m gonna rate it a 4.
Kendall
Jun 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
great series!
Jordyn Hallberg
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading them, and could really feel the characters!
Marysia
Nov 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome! Raina Telgemeier is one of the best graphic novel author/illustrators I know! She is RAD :)
NoAbby OnlyZuul
Mar 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
My 6yo daughter and 9yo son LOVE these. I read them to them at bedtime, and I looked forward to it!
Sophie L
Nov 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED all these books!! They are so good! I have read them all and I continue to read them today. I also have read them over and over and over again! You should definitely read them!
Kat
Apr 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone who likes a good read 😉
This book serous was very enjoyable. I haven’t read the original books But I’m sure there great too! I got the book because I was going thru a graphic novel faze and this one looked good so I read it. I got out of my faze soon after reading the 3rd book Came out but still read them to this day! If you like these books, watch the Netflix original serious!
Brynn
Aug 06, 2020 rated it liked it
This was a good series. I would recommend them but other than that, I don't think I will read these books again. ...more
Zhenya Zhang
Star
Nov 01, 2020

• The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #1-4 Box Set: Full-Color Edition
  • Share Your Smile: Raina's Guide to Telling Your Own Story
  • Raina Telgemeier Collection 4 Books Bundle With Gift Journal (Sisters, Drama, Smile, Ghosts)
  • Smile and Sisters: The Box Set
  • Sisters - Free Preview Edition
  • Sisters (Smile, #2)
  • Karen's Roller Skates (Baby-sitters Little Sister Graphic Novel #2)
  • The Truth About Stacey
  • Mary Anne Saves the Day
  • Sunny Side Up and Swing It, Sunny: The Box Set
  • Guts
  • Drama
  • Smile (Smile, #1)
  • Best Friends (Real Friends, #2)
  • Angel Mine (Mine #1)
  • Kitten Mine (Mine #2)
  • Sugar, Mine (Mine Series)
  • Kristy's Great Idea
Gale Galligan (they/she) is an Asian-American cartoonist living in Pleasantville, New York. They're best known for their three bestselling BABY-SITTERS CLUB graphic novels: DAWN AND THE IMPOSSIBLE THREE, KRISTY’S BIG DAY, and BOY-CRAZY STACEY.

Gale holds an MFA in Sequential Art from the Savannah College of Art and Design. When she isn’t making comics, Gale enjoys knitting, reading, and spending ti

Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novels (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Kristy's Great Idea
  • The Truth About Stacey
  • Mary Anne Saves the Day
  • Claudia and Mean Janine
  • Dawn and the Impossible Three
  • Kristy's Big Day (Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novels #6)
  • Boy-Crazy Stacey (Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novels #7)
  • Logan Likes Mary Anne! (Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novels #8)
  • Claudia and the New Girl