Start by marking “Feel the Burn” as Want to Read:
Feel the Burn

Feel the Burn

An outlaw king. A reluctant queen. A hidden world exposed.
Remington Montgomery didn’t ask for Fate to screw with his life. But Fate is a fickle mistress. Now he’s on the run accused of a crime he didn’t commit. This wasn’t how his life was supposed to be. Who wants to follow a king that can’t even follow the law.
Dai Ito wants to believe her mate. In her heart, she knows he
Kindle Edition
Published October 31st 2019 by Pink Moon Books

To ask other readers questions about Feel the Burn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Feel the Burn

Start your review of Feel the Burn
Eva Millien
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
He didn’t ask Fate to screw with his life, but now Remington Montgomery is on the run accused of a crime he didn’t commit. Who wants a king that can’t even follow the law? In her heart, Dai knows her mate isn’t capable of what doing what they said, but a thread of doubt weaves itself into her mind and it doesn’t help that her friends and family are hiding a secret. Would it be better to serve by herself than with a man she can’t trust? An old enemy threatens to destroy their traditions and Remi ...more
Angie Barnes
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Terri A. Wilson has a way of pulling a reader into her books and keeping them there until the end. This book is about the couple Dai and Remington. Remi has been set up for a crime that he did not commit and now is in hiding. Remi and Dai are to be the next Dragon shifter King and Queen but someone doesn't want them to be. Remi is not worried about himself but about Dai and how she is getting along without him. He feels like he has let her down by not being there to help plan their wedding. Remi ...more
Nina Campbell
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Feel the Burn by Terri A. Wilson is the fourth book in the Dragon Royalty series. This book is a stand alone tale but is much better if read as part of this amazing series. In this book, Dai and Remi, two dragon shifters who have been chosen by fate to be the next King and Queen of Dragons get into trouble that requires the help of their many friends to get out of. This book is an edge of your seat read that will keep you guessing and very entertained. It is full of all kinds of different parano ...more
Leslie Sanchez
Dec 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dai and Remi are soon to be married and take their place as the new Dragon King and Queen. They have been through so much. Kidnapped, held hostage with a bomb around her neck, her sister was kidnapped and maimed, now Remi is charged with a murder he didn't commit and there are some folks out to kill him. It's a group effort to teach Remi there are more than just dragons in the world and they are part of the King and Queen's realm. Right now, there seems to be more wrong than there is right. Well ...more
Anne Dwyer
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Remi is the new King of the Dragons, but was charged with a murder he didnt commit, and jailed. But he has escaped - or been kidnapped? He should be planning his wedding to Dai, but is instead hiding with Hades. Will she have to rule alone?
There is an old enemy who wants them all dead - will the love that Dai and Remi have for each other be enough to hold them together and to survive the trials that are ahead of them?
Looking forward to the next episode!

I received a free copy of this book via Boo
Agata Jędrzejewska
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is just getting scarier by the moment. We really don’t know anymore who is on whom side? Who have secret agendas? Who telling only truth? What is Hades’ goal? Who is Juju? All this with wedding planning, false accusations and even more false kidnapping. Only thing that we can truly hold to is love between Remi and Dai. She is his reason to be, only one for whom he have a soft side. And he is for her the person that matters the most. Even if she truly care for everyone, Remi will come ...more
Debbie Caswell
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again we are with Remington and Dai. he has been set up for a crime he didn't commit. Is this the end of his rule should Dai rule by herself. Meanwhile friends and family are keeping secrets. Dai is struggling with organising the wedding and Remi feels like he isn't pulling his weight Can Dai plan to have two wedding one for themselves and one for others come to fruition. As always you are drawn into this book and kept engaged until the very last page. ...more
Heather W
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Feel the Burn: A Tribe of Hecate Story is the fourth book in the Dragon Royalty series. Remington Montgomery and Dai Ito are supposed to be the next Dragon shifter King and Queen but forces are conspiring against them. This story is fast-paced and well written, with suspense, intrigue, secrets, a wedding to be planned, and twists and turns that may forever prevent them from being together.

Ashleigh
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great addition to the Paranormal Romance genre!

The writing draws you in and keeps you involved throughout the whole story, I found myself in love with not only the characters but also the world that was created.

The descriptions of the characters and their feelings are so involved, you can truly picture it in your mind. Their attitudes toward the events that are happening makes the story even richer.

I received a copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Action packed, sexy, fun, engaging and emotional adventure filled with danger, suspense and undeniable passion... an edge of your seat read from beginning to end and so hard to put down. Really enjoyed the charters I got to know on this journey.

Sara Munoz
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book 4 in the Dragon Royalty Series is well-written with well-constructed characters that depth. These characters have chemistry in a story with many twists and turns and I cannot wait to read more stories by this Author. A Must Read

Jeanne Richardson
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book I've read written by Terri Wilson; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Scarolet Ellis
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Feel the Burn, Dragon Royalty Book 4 by Terri A. Wilson is an amazing story to read. This is book number four in this amazing series that I have loved reading. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading aboutromantic suspense and paranormal romances.

Donna
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Feel the Burn is a twisted maze of love, heartbreak and manipulation. This book continues Remi and Dai’s story so if you haven’t read the other books you may feel a bit lost at first. But hang in there as the author takes you on a ride you won’t soon forget.
Elvira
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great read with an awesome storyline that has well developed and engaging characters that have lots of chemistry. The smooth flow of the storyline makes for a good reading time.

Kathryn
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
The plot seemed to get more intricate and even more interesting. This is a story full of heartbreak, love, chemistry, and interesting complications. This is a very thrilling read.

I am voluntarily leaving an unbiased, honest review.
Reader03
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dai Ito and Remi continue to face challenges and their bond is stretched in this installment. I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Tayra Sanders
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This fantastic and well written book. An intense storyline that holds your attention as you get caught up in the fierce twists and hot chemistry. Lots of excitement. A thrilling must read.
Mary Murlin
Nov 09, 2019
Chinwendu
marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2019
Pang
marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2020

• The Sheikh’s Unexpected Fiancée (Omirabad Sheikhs #3)
  • Beauty and the Dragon
  • The Sheikh’s Convenient Bride (Omirabad Sheikhs, #1)
  • The Billionaire’s Christmas Fiancée (Christmas with the Denton Billionaires #1)
  • Dragon's Mate (Elite Shifters of Colorado, #1)
  • Brock's Pleasure (Kodiak Dating Agency, #3)
  • The Secret (Arranged Series #2)
  • Magic's Mate (Destined Mates #1)
  • The Billionaire’s Sudden Christmas Baby (Christmas With the Denton Billionaires #2)
  • Viken Command (Interstellar Brides Program, #18)
  • The Billionaire’s Second Chance Christmas (Christmas with the Denton Billionaires #3)
  • The Alien Reindeer's Christmas Miracle (A Winter Starr, #12)
  • Scent of My Mate (Champions of Ataxia #3)
  • Enchanted Foxes: Shifter Romance Collection
  • Malicious Prince (Territorial Mates #3)
  • Third Eye Blind (Mystic Hallows Harem #4)
  • The Shifter's Gift: Limited Edition 12 Book Box Set
  • Moonlight Wolves Box Set
Fall in love with love paranormal style.
Terri considers herself a professional liar. That's right, she tells stories for a living. She creates worlds and brings dreams to life. She loves love in all its many beautiful forms. She writes paranormal romance with the hope that she will make others fall in love with love .

When she's not writing, she's staying connected to her inner hippie and searching

News & Interviews