Start by marking “When Curse Comes to Love (Magical Midway Paranormal Cozy Mysteries Book 8)” as Want to Read:
When Curse Comes to Love (Magical Midway Paranormal Cozy Mysteries Book 8)

When Curse Comes to Love

(Magical Midway #8)

The last two paranormal circuses.
A marriage of inconvenience
Can Charlotte and Gunther bring their worlds together—before everything falls apart?

Published January 23rd 2020 by Badchen Publishing

To ask other readers questions about When Curse Comes to Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When Curse Comes to Love

Start your review of When Curse Comes to Love (Magical Midway Paranormal Cozy Mysteries Book 8)
Billie
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The last two paranormal circuses.
A marriage of inconvenience
With the citizens of the Magical Midway and the Makepeace Circus at each other's throats, Charlotte and Gunther find themselves unexpected newlyweds abruptly put in charge of an unanticipated melding of historic enemies. As Ms. Elkins and Roland Makepeace duke it out for the new couple's allegiance and familiars Samson and Delilah fight it out for
Jill Anna  Freeman
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
” When Curse Comes to Love- Magical Midway Paranormal Cozy Mysteries Book 8)” by Leanne Leeds is a tale of what happens when Charlotte and Gunther...fall in love and become newlyweds ...charged with melding two Paranormal magical RIVAL Circuses ...and as As Ms. Elkins and Roland Makepeace fight each other for supremacy and the newly weds favor...the absolute worst happens ...ALL Galenite witch cats completely disappear!! And although married ...how can Charlotte and Gunther solve the issue of ...more
Amanda
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
**No Spoiler Review**

I am not going to go over the overview nor am I going to give any spoilers, I hate when it happens to me so I am not going to do it to you. What I am going to do is beseech you to read this book. If you have anything invested in the Magical Midway or even The Makepeace Circus then this book is a must.

To say I could not put it down would be putting it lightly, I even ATE MY DINNER reading this installment.
There are tears, and anger and a cacophony of other emotions both in
Claudia
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Charlotte and Gunther are married by accident, but still have to figure out how to overcome their opposing Ringmaster qualities and how to fix the situation with Eiggam and Maggie. A brilliant solution to a drama spanning 8 books in total. I am sad to see the circus go, but glad for Charlotte and Gunther to finally be just them and have their own life.
Although this is the final book there are still lots of surprises in store for the reader, and like the other stories of the Magical Midway
sherri jones-teachout
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Exceptional characters. The supernatural beings were awesome. Charlotte and Gunther are now the ringmasters of their respective circuses and they have been flooded with unimaginable magic and power. But they can’t be together. They are married but there is a barrier stopping them from touching. And their idea of joining the circuses has been met with distrust, anger, and outright rioting. No one is happy, and the two gods who gave them their powers are the worst of all. Everyone has an opinion ...more
Disney14604
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, books, 2019
Final book in the Series.

The ringmasters of two separate magical circus are now married. How do they merge the circus and get all to get along. This is the premise of this book (for final ending) and full of surprises. It will keep you on your toes. I loved the surprises.

This is my second book is this series. I did follow the book and reads well if you keep to current story line for those of us who are reading it as a stand alone story. There are references to previous books, so will probably
Emily Pennington
Shelves: reviewed
Charlotte and Gunther are married and the two circuses have been combined, but things are not peaceful between the two. The residents of the two circuses are fighting and threatening each other. The familiars, Samson and Delilah, have their own battle going on. All of the Galenite witch cats disappear overnight and no one can figure out what happened to cause this!

Is peace possible in the paranormal community? You will definitely want to read this book because it ties up all the loose ends
Barbara
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The eighth and final book in the spellbinding Magical Midway paranormal cozy mystery series. A well written mystery that kept me turning pages, I had to know what was going to happen. The surprises, the God almost no one knew about, the marriage of Charlotte Astley and Gunther Makepeace, the new location of the Magical Midway,and the biggest surprise was Roland Phillip Makepeace. What a way to end this series. If you have been following this series this book is a must read. I received a free ...more
Catherine Stratman
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Will the last two circuses survive?

What a roller coaster! Sampson and Delilah are at odds with each other. The residents of the two circuses are fighting and threatening to eat each other.Charlotte and Gunther are married! And what happened to all the Galenite witch cats? Will anyone end up with a happily ever after? Will all the paranormals survive? What a great addition to a really fun series! I have read and loved every book in the series. The characters have become old friends.

I received a
Myra Ball
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Perfect

This was a perfect ending for this series with so many unexpected twist. I loved it. Leeds has one of the most fantastical imaginations. I have no idea how she dreams up her ideas but they are amazing. The entire series is full of interesting mystery plots that are wonderfully unique. This series is unlike any other paranormal series I've read and I've read many. Highly recommended!
Janet Graham
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great Ending To Unique Series
This is a very satisfying ending to a wonderfully different paranormal series. All aspects of the series were covered. Questions were answered that I hadn't even asked yet! This is a series to read in order or the reader will miss too much. I can't wait to see what this author comes up with next. I received this ARC book for free from Booksprouts and this is my honest review.
Angel Ballard
Bitterness and Betrayals
It's hard enough to cope with a difficult life thrust at you out of nowhere, but to add gods to it makes things move at quantum speed! Nothing is ever as it seems...in the real world or the magical one. All one can do is roll with the punches and keep on keeping on. Another great story! Well done! The twists and turns will make your head spin!
Scarolet Ellis
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When Curse Comes to Love by Leanne Leeds is a terrific story that I have read. This is book number eight in series that I have loved reading so much. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about cozy mysteries,

Carol
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A difficult review to write without including spoilers! This last book is heart wrenching and all the more because it is the end of the series, but it certainly does not disappoint. Totally 5 stars.
Cheryl
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Last Book in this Series

Wow.....I loved how Leanne Leeds brought this book to a close. It was so perfect the way everyone found closure. Thank you for writing this wonderful series!
Rhonda Jones
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great End to the Series

Wow, a lot happened in this book. I never would have guessed it ending like this. I truly loved it.
cheryl holland
Lori Minich
Feb 04, 2020
laura l lawrenz
Feb 08, 2020

• Hex Type Thing (A Moonstone Bay Cozy Mystery, #5)
  • A Notion of a Potion (The Happy Blending Witch Cozy Mystery Series #4)
  • Milk & Croakies (Enchanting Inquiries Book 6)
  • Witchy Secrets (Witches of Shadow Lane #3)
  • A Witch Too Dead (Crystal Springs Cozy Witch Mystery Book 4)
  • Wish Upon A Witch (This Good Witch Mystery Series Book 1)
  • Hell Hath No Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #7)
  • The Case of the Happiness Spell: A Hillcrest Witch Mystery (Hillcrest Witch Cozy Mystery Book 13)
  • A Curse, a Coven and a Canine: A Paranormal Animal Cozy Mystery (Spellbound Hound Magic and Mystery Book 2)
  • Sparks and Landmarks (Mitzy Moon #4)
  • Witch, Don't be Hexed Mad (Witch's Guide to Haunted Properties: Los Angeles: Mystery Book 4)
  • Some Pig and a Mummy Dig (A Southern Belles and Spells Matchmaker Mystery, #4)
  • Happily Hereafter: A Paranormal Cozy Mystery (Eastwind Witches Cozy Mysteries #13)
  • A Murder on Poet's Hill (Ella Daniels Mystery #2)
  • Love Hertz (Silver Hills Cozy Mysteries Book 9)
  • Ain't Nothing but a Pound Dog: A Paranormal Animal Cozy Mystery (Spellbound Hound Magic and Mystery Book 1)
  • A Drop in the Potion (Happy Blendings Witch #3)
  • The Pine Hill Inn (Ella Daniels Mystery #1)
Leanne Leeds writes sweet, fun, often romantic but always fast-paced paranormal cozy mysteries. She lives in rural Texas with her husband, daughter, and a house full of cats that would sound like Samson if they could talk.

You can also visit her at leanneleeds.com for free stories, to join her newsletter (and be notified of discount $.99 early release pricing periods), or to find Leanne on your

Magical Midway (8 books)
  • Witchiest Circus on Earth (Magical Midway, #1)
  • Life on the Lion (Magical Midway, #2)
  • Unbearable Magic (Magical Midway, #3)
  • Go for the Juggler (Magical Midway, #4)
  • Irrelephant Omens (Magical Midway, #5)
  • A Call to Charms (Magical Midway, #6)
  • Hole Lotta Magic