Start by marking “Never Trust a Bad Boy” as Want to Read:
Never Trust a Bad Boy

Never Trust a Bad Boy

Mikhaela
The day I was kidnapped was the first time I truly felt alive. My captors had no idea of the hell they were saving me from; the jail I had been living in. The monsters who controlled my world would stop at nothing to make them pay, to get me back. But we became a family - a family that looked out for each other.

Bo
She was never supposed to be a part of the equation,
Published by Kira Adams

To ask other readers questions about Never Trust a Bad Boy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Trust a Bad Boy

Start your review of Never Trust a Bad Boy
We Like them Dark Book Blog
Jun 28, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020
3 stars

I wanted to love this novel, I really did. It had so much potential with Mikhaela’s backstory and how she came to be with Bo and his friends. The problem is that things felt rushed and we didn’t really get to see much interaction. They were together for a month and a half but I feel like we didn’t get to see the relationship between Mikhaela and Bo progress from captor/victim to friends to something more. The story/plot is focused more on the action and little about the romance—so much so
Shane
Very interesting

I honestly wasn't expecting the story to go how it went, but I was entertained and liked the overall premise.
Tracy Trixy
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy wowza... !

Bo and his family are the Robin Hood & merrymen of today. They steal and give some of the spoils to the poor and in need. They obviously keep some, they’re not saints, but it’s this circumstance that Bo meets Mikhaela.
Mikhaela is living with her father, who is a nasty man, that hasn’t any respect for his daughter, wife or anyone. She’s lived in an abusive house, and has a lot of restrictions.
When Bo and his team rob Mikhaela’s father, things become messed up, and she ends up be
Within The Pages Book Blog
Jul 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All Bad Boys Aren't Bad

When you start to read a book and you are excited from the beginning you don't want to put it down. Well 5 stars for Kira Adams with this Bad Boy story.

We meet Bo, and he is the "Brains" and his handsome to make it even better. He unexpectedly meets Mikhaela, the damsel in distress. The author takes you through a rough and trying time for both of these characters. She shows that no matter what someone tries to do to hold you down, you have a fighting spirit inside of you a
LLS
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story was action packed and hauntingly good. Bo and his crew are modern day Robin Hoods. They steal from bad guys and give to the needy. Mikhaela is the daughter of one of the worst human beings. Eduardo is a sadistic killer and drug dealer. Mikhaela's life is spent in the house she lives in and is severely abused by her father.

Bo and his crew break into Eduardo's mansion and run into Mikhaela trying to escape. They end up taking her with them. None of them are good to her but she is happy
Jenni
Jun 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A great read. the story has a robin hood-esq feel with Bo and a band of brothers robbing the rich and giving to the poor, that is where Mikhaela comes in. shes grown up in an abusive house hold, and is planning her escape when her house is robbed by Bo and the gang who decide to take her too, she becomes involved with the group but its not long till her father is looking for her and revenge for the robbery. this book has you going through all the emotions and more in this action packed tale! wel ...more
AND 1515
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All She Ever Wanted...Was To Be Free...
by and1515

She's lived her whole life in a horrible grizzly world were nothing existed out side the front door until one unforeseen moment changes everything.
Better to bet on the devil you don't know versus the nightmare you've lived with your whole life.
This One crazy unbelievable story filled with intrigue and intense twist and turns leaving you guessing to the end.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review
Ashley Shannon
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book had me feeling so many emotions. My heart broke for Mikhaela multiple times throughout the story. Bo may have taken her in the beginning but at the end, he was her savior of sorts. This read starts and doesn’t stop til the last page. It’s been a good while since I’ve read something that had me hooked all the way to the end. This story has suspense, drama and a little romance. I look forward to my next read from this author.
J. Ockenhouse
Jun 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh did I enjoy this book. One reviewer got it right, it's hauntingly good. It is written to drawn you in and give you the modern Robin Hood vibe.

Bo is the kind of man who delivers the bad boy we all love to dislike but when you see what he does for those he loves you might as well agree he's a thief because he'll steal your heart.

I received an ARC for an honest and voluntarily review.
Kimberly
Jun 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
The book is a good read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is an enjoyable and hauntingly good read.

Kira Adams
Oct 26, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
This is the only story of 2019 for me. Enjoy.
Elvira
Jul 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed the plot it has plenty of twists and turns throughout the pages. I had a great time getting to know Bo and Mikhaela's even with all the ups and down throughout they managed to develop a bond with each other that would last a lifetime. The storyline was great and unexpectedly gave me a great time of reading.

Jill Haworth
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bo was in and out of foster homes until he was adopted by a loving family at 18. They gave him a handful of short but happy memories but Bo has always been good at looking out for himself. He started robberies with a trusted crew but they always give back to the poor and homeless after they’ve netted a successful score. When they are asked to take on a job that involves a corrupt but wealthy man things don’t go quite to plan and they end up with his adopted daughter. Although brought up poles ap ...more
Chris
Jul 18, 2020 marked it as read-e-books
Mikhaela and Bo's Story!!
Ashleigh
Jul 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great characters that will keep your interest extremely well.
I'm not going to go into detail, no spoilers, just read the book if you are even mildly intrigued by the blurb. You'll thank me later!

The chemistry, sweetness, and twists in plot kept things interesting. Add in drama and passion and you have a good read.

This review has been voluntarily submitted for your consideration.
Nate
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed Bo & Mikhaela's book. Interesting characters. This was an intriguing read. I received a free copy of the book. And am voluntarily leaving my honest opinion. ...more
Jeanne Richardson
Jul 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st book I've read written by Kira Adams; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the characters.

Deb
Jul 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Interesting characters and a wonderful plot made for an enjoyable read. I liked the chemistry they had between them because it was believable. I liked the emotion I felt while reading this story.

Julia
Dec 10, 2019 added it
Shelves: dnf, dnf-19
DNF
Nstefa
Jan 02, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 stars! This book was good but the characters weren’t amazing or ones you’ll remember as time goes on they’ll just fade ... do good summer read if your after a quickie
Coco.V
Joy  Avery
Feb 20, 2020

• Stealing Home
  • Enemies
  • Feel My Love (Lovelly Series, #5)
  • Loner
  • Captor (City of Sin, #1)
  • Restraint (Mason Family, #1)
  • It's Our Secret
  • Call My Bluff
  • The Villain In My Bed
  • Colors and Curves: Summer (Four Seasons, #3)
  • You Are My Reason (You Are Mine, #1)
  • Ruthless Love
  • Our Way
  • Good Neighbors (Sandy Heights, #3)
  • Wicked Devil (Devils of Sun Valley High, #1)
  • Unholy Union
  • Playmaker (Scoring #3)
  • You Are My Hope (You Are Mine, #2)
Krista Pakseresht has always been a dreamer, from the first time she opened her eyes. Creating worlds through words is one thing she is truly talented at. She specializes in Young adult/New adult romance, horror, action, fantasy, and non-fiction under the pen name Kira Adams.

She is the author of the Infinite Love series, the Foundation series, the Darkness Falls series, and the Looking Glass serie