Start by marking “Someone Seeking Someone Else (More to Life Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Someone Seeking Someone Else (More to Life Book 1)

Someone Seeking Someone Else (More to Life Book 1)

On the surface, Kai Alexander has it all - the perfect life - but her niggling subconscious is hellbent on the fact that her happily single status is in need of eradication. Instead of succumbing to the new age wave of sliding onto an app, she goes old school - placing a personal ad in her hometown newspaper, hoping to spark a love connection.

Bringing an additional lady
Kindle Edition
Published October 25th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Someone Seeking Someone Else, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Someone Seeking Someone Else

Start your review of Someone Seeking Someone Else (More to Life Book 1)
Marshall Thompson
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is like a Morsel of Chocolate 🍫

This book is like a Morsel of chocolate 🍫... savor each piece bite by bite! I truly enjoyed Kia and Rux journey to love and happiness! I love the process of them getting to know one another the ole school way... pen and paper! Not the instant gratification that we find ourselves in now! I think 🤔 thats where we have fallen off in todays relationships! The lack of communication! Rux was at a place in his life that he wanted to form that type of
Daphne
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Old fashioned meeting

What happens when you have everything you want career wise but no one special to share it with? Kai decides to go the new age way of dating apps, at first. Once she has a particularly odd encounter at Applebees, she decides to impulsively put an ad in the paper. That ad turns into an interesting and sweet situation with Rux. There were plenty of humorous moments with little Harlow stealing the spotlight. Kai's sisterhood with Celestine and Corin was really strong. Wes and
Carolyn
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fans and Fun

Although this story did not have the amount of laugh out loud moments we usually get in a NFs story, I still loved it. Yes, this story was slightly different from others, but I'm not sure it would've had the same message with more comical scenes. The couple needed a serious story to tackle their relationship in earnest. The author delivered that hands down. The usual family fun issues did its part in the tale. The cute kid made me smile and the couple was the right someone for the
Kendra Thompson
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All she needed

How to describe a story of past heartache, lost love, found love, and destined future life partner. Welp Ms. Falls did not disappoint I loved Rux and Kai there individual personalities flowed off the pages and the supporting staff was funny and made the story work and what more can you ask for. This story is one of those off chance meet ups that is so weird you think really but once you see the story develop you think it couldnt have happened any other way. Rux is one book bae for
Geri
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very different twist

I enjoyed Rux and Kai's story, I thought it was funny and real. Rux was a recovering f-boy and Kai was looking for companionship. The two construct a relationship from using an untraditional means but they surprisingly take things slowly and build from there. I would have liked some details during their eventual, long awaited sexy times but that didn't happen 😞. Come on! Give a girl something to look forward to!
Janielle
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Story

What a novel concept nowadays, taking out a personal ad in the newspaper! I loved Kai & Rux's old school letter writing. That they were so closely connected and had barely any contact was crazy. And that first meeting, OMG, it melted my heart! I was sad when things went left, but I understood why and it was more than realistic for the feelings on both sides. I really liked the pace and progression of this story. This was a great story! Five Stars🌟!
Tamika
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Its the little things...

That make love stories great. Cuzzo Nig, I truly enjoyed this novel. It was out or the box and truly different from your other books. Writing letters is archaic but I have a love and appreciation for it. This was a book that a sex scene didnt have to be needed to understand these two complex soulmates. I cant wait to see what you come up with book two.
Kaala Jackson
Dec 14, 2019 rated it liked it
A cute little read...

This was a good story. Wasnt as funny as her other books and it was a bit drier than normal. But it was a good love story about two people that overcame their own internal battles and find each other. I was a bit confused why she was adamant about wanting to place an ad in the newspaper, but I guess it worked out for her in the end.

3 stars b/c it wasnt my favorite and I couldnt wait to be done with it.
Ms . T Gilliam
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Delightfully humorous and love ⭐⭐⭐⭐

The story of Rux and Kai an absolute delight. I had a smile 😁 on my face which broke into laughter 🤣 from the very beginning of this book. The characters in the book are just great. The two little girls ( Harlow and Pen) in the book are so funny to me. I must say you are one of the authors I look forward to reading and as always it's was my pleasure. Anxiously waiting for part 2.
Sonia Latchman
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this lady!

Nicole Falls never ceases to amaze me. This was a different look, but I didnt love it any less. I loved the old school vibe with writing letters. It took me back to when I was writing letters in high school. Dam it man, this book just had me all caught up in feelings on so many levels. For the record tho, there are no surprise babies much to my chagrin...😉🤣
Monae Nicole
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Couldnt put down

This was a beautiful story. I like the old school methods that were used. I think the writing letters back and forth gave them a better chance to connect with each other. Kai frustrated me a little but I understood why she was like that. So glad everything worked out for them.
tayara tate
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very good read

Great contemporary read it didn't have all the sex scenes we're used too but very good imagination of it. Lux was a great asset to Kai life if i say so,she needed the bad boy turned good man in her life. Glad to the baby Harlow get along great with kai and her mother wasn't the bitch i was anticipating.Great series how to get that cousin of hers Tina a match.
Akilam
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book right here- super cute, super funny, and a verrrrry well edited read. Nicole had me learning word usage and everything LOL. I liked the whole family theme to it, and the serious that dating and baby mammas/daddies go through. The book was perfect.
That dang on Harlow I think was my favorite. LOL
LT4BAMA
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. Kai and Rux just clicked. Their friends and family had me cutting up. And the kids were something else too

Kai said, in her mini speech to Rux that he never asked her why she placed the ad. But he did, in the last two questions in his last letter to her. She just never answered

When they were apart it was such torture. Glad they got it together bc they just fit
Nakia Brown
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It all started with a personal ad ...

This book was awesome. Funny and witty. Romantic and a little old school. I enjoyed Rux and Kai from start to finish...even during the rough patch. Thank you Nicole Falls for writing believeable, messy characters who go through emotions and phases that I find relatable. Great as usual.
Kizzy
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Different I Love Different

I love this book because its so true when it comes to online dating. Also Im I the only one that cried for Rux? Wow a true writer can invoke emotions from their audience with just their words! Thats what you are Ms Falls, wonderful book with characters we all can relate to!! Great read!
Pamelon
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kai & Rux❤

Someone Seeking Someone Else is Rux and Kai's story. This is an awesome series and wonderfully romantic. The letter writing gave it that personal and old school feel. Loved it! 👏👏👏👏
Tonetta Bullard
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Seeking love...

Very sweet and fun read. I love the idea of the analog approach to dating and courting. I was frustrated with Kai's panic attack, but forgave her for the courage she found to presson. Rux sounded like a dream cone true.
Shavozz
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful story!!!

I could not put this book down!! I definitely went through all the emotions that Kai went through when she struggled to not bring her past into her present. Rux is sooooo bae that man was the bomb! Amazing job Nicole !
Katheryn
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unconventional way to love

I loved this story! Rux and Kai were real people with real issues and I love that they gave each other space to work through their issues.
This is another 5 ⭐ read!!!
Cassandra Jerido
Mar 23, 2020 rated it liked it
Too much dialogue

Unfortunately, I found this book to be extremely boring. Kai just had issues after issues that always had to be discussed. I found myself skipping past huge sections because it did not hold my attention.
Ryede
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was ok
Too...Many...Ellipses...?

Makes the conversation and stream of consciousness stilted and awkward instead of natural, which I assume the writer was going for. I found them quite disruptive.

The characters were also all the same person.
Kendra Holiday
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

This was a great read. Kai and Rux kept my attention from beginning to end. The extended, blended families were hilarious and very much a part of this journey. Pick this book up. Its a page turner.
**ActuallyAshley**
It saddens me to give a low star for a Nicole Falls book, but I just could not finish this one. There is just too much talking and not enough excitement. I got 61% in and had to give up. This book is not for me.
Leah Stevens
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Easy Read

So Nicole Falls is my homegirl in my head!!! She is so freaking hilarious to me. When the storyline is good, the characters relatable, and funny as hell, that makes for an easy read!!!!
Nicole Sharon
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awwww

That was so sweet! I love it. I love when kids are in the story. You handled the whole interaction with grace. I feel Kai's hesitation. Take your time! Why we rushing?
Slipperyvowels
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A good read

Loved the storyline here and how it wrapped up. Definitely reading more from this author. Her stories appear to be full of love.
Erika
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-favorites
Super cute! I loved it!
Denise Henry
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really good

I would add Nicole Falls to my top10. This book was refreshing. I want to no more about Rux and Kais relationship.
Rilzy Adams
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable read

I loved the concept of this book. It was lovely, light breezy read with lots of moments to make you smile and laugh. Loved it.

• Frosted. Whipped. Buttered: An Equilibrium Short
  • Plus One: An Equilibrium Short
  • Love Unsolicited
  • Bittersweet (Equilibrium Novella)
  • Press Rewind: An Equilibrium Short
  • Broken Heart Syndrome
  • The Point of It All (Sugar Valley #2)
  • A Little Stuffing
  • Uncovered Truths: A Novella
  • An Ounce of Decorum
  • New Year, New Boo?
  • All I Want
  • Equivalent Exchange (Night Shift)
  • I Didn't Mean To Fall In Love
  • Set (Them Boys #1)
  • A Sweet Heart: A Hale Girls novella
  • Jah (Them Boys #2)
  • Claimed by a Knight (The Wild Knights Book 2)