Start by marking “Lady & The Biker (Royal Bastards MC)” as Want to Read:
Lady & The Biker (Royal Bastards MC)

Lady & The Biker

(Royal Bastards MC: Charleston #1)

She’s an angel thrust into the chaos of the devil’s playground.

I’m a Royal Bastard who doesn’t deserve her. She’s too young for me. Too pure and too good. I’m going to ruin her and break her heart. I know it and she knows it and yet neither of us can stay away. I watched Wylla Mae transform from a girl into a lady. She’s forbidden and tempting with her soft curves and big
Kindle Edition
Published February 11th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Lady & The Biker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lady & The Biker

Start your review of Lady & The Biker (Royal Bastards MC)
JenMcJ
Feb 12, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books
I guess I'm going to be a dissenter on the all the high reviews. I enjoy May/December romances when they make sense. This one just made me uncomfortable and then mad. First off, the way the relationship started and then the sudden - I mean super sudden switch - from girl to LOLITA was awkward as hell. At no time did East and Wylla Mae actually seem to have a conversation that was about anything but her mom, the club and sex. Other than lust, I have no idea what these two have in common.

Spoiler
Michele
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely love this book! Easton and Wylla and there story grabbed me from page 1! Although this a May/December romance, it was written so beautifully that you can’t help but love this couple! Congratulations to Glenna Maynard, for once again writing a book everyone will enjoy!! Highly recommend, you won’t be sorry!
domestic_godess_reads
What a great story! I loved Easton and Wylla Mae. When they first meet Wylla is just a job for East. After a 10 year time span their connection develops into something more. There where some unexpected twists that I didn’t see coming and the epilogue left me wanting more!! Another great read from Glenna Maynard.
Tina
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: glenna-maynard
Lady and The Biker by Glenna Maynard is part of the 27 Authors in the Royal Bastards MC.

Lady a.k.a. Wylla Mae is young, inquisitive, and in love.

Easton is a member of the Royal Bastards MC who lives his life within the sovereignty of the MC world. He has watched Wylla Mae transform from a little girl to a beautiful Lady.

His emotions towards her were going in a completely different direction now that she is a Lady.

“I’m going to hell. I’m waiting for the devil to come for me any minute now.”

E Loprete
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lady & The Biker is one book that you will have to read in one sitting!!! This story was more about devotion, feelings and love than MC drama. What happens when a hard ass biker named East is thrown off his game when he is instructed by his Pres. Monster of the Royal Bastards MC - Charleston, WV chapter to take care of a little girl named Willa Mae who is a little firecracker and just so happens to be the daughter of Monster who has been kept hidden from his wife. Even when East tries to be ...more
Cheri
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It never should have happened. She was a kid when I met her. I watched her grow into a beautiful tempting woman. I never planned for it. I fought it. But finally, she wore me down and I know I'm done fighting.

I didn't have a dad. Some guys from the MC would help my mom out. Then one day East came and was ever-present in my life. He was always there until one night when I let know how I felt about him. He stayed away. I got ready for college. When he showed up again he saw that I'd grown up.

This
michelle Shelly
Loved East!

I really enjoyed Lady & The Biker. It’s a forbidden romance that grabs you right from the start. Wylla Mae has loved East since she was a child. He’s the only person who was always there for her and that’s something she desperately needed. She started out as a job for him but quickly turned into someone important to him.

There is a age gap with this so if that isn’t your thing you are warned. There isn’t anything inappropriate so that’s not a worry. It is a very well written read
Cheryl
Oh East!!!!!

East is one hell of a man to step up and help with Wylla Mae through the years even though she is another club members kid. With her mom always searching for someone to love her and the father not around it leaves Wylla Mae lonely except for the times East comes to the Rescue.

Their love and connection is like no other and once she's of age she is fair game.

I need an "East" in my life.

I'm sure some people will complain about the book but read it first and come to your own conclusions.
Ann L
Shelves: reviewed
I had been waiting for this from the teaser at the end of the last book The Bikers Kiss, I loved East and Wylla Mae, this is a great page turning story and I loved every minute, I don't want to say much because I don't want to give anything away so grab a copy and enjoy and I will say I can't wait for Murder and Viking's stories.

I received a copy and I am voluntarily leaving my own honest opinion
Debbie Earley
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved this book and it left me wanting more. Wylla Mae and East met when he was assigned by his Pres to keep watch of her till her mama came to get her. A connection formed between them and grew stronger, however East denied what he felt. 10 years has past but the connection is as strong as ever. Twist, turns, highs, lows, truths are revealed. How does it all turn out? Read this book to find out. Glenna as always your writing is amazing.
Anne Sherman
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved Lady &The Biker
Tease and Wylla Mae are perfect for each other. I'm used to reading dark and gritty from Glenna but this was a fantastic read. Tease was sweet but not to sweet. Would love a book on Murder to find out what happens with him. Thank you for another great read. You never disappoint.
Amanda M
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This isn't like your usual MC story but definitely a fantastic read. An older man, younger woman tale that'll pull you in. A story that will captivate you from start to finish. Definitely recommend reading.
Stacy Davis
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This installment in the Royal Bastards MC did not disappoint!! Easton and Wylla have quite an epic story! This book is full of twists & turns and lots of hotness!! Well written, great characters and a stellar storyline make this a MUST READ!
Michele Del Rey
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. The characters were so good together and I could not put it down. I liked the chemistry because it was so hot and steamy. But, for me it was the story that made me like this book.
Sherry Hays
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book.
The story was very well written and held my
attention from page one.
The characters had very good chemistry.
I would recommend this book to others.
I voluntarily read and reviewed this book from
an advanced reader copy.
Vickie Beams
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book blew me away!! I absolutely love East and Wylla Mae!! Alexa really ticked me off! Lynn, what a bitch!!!! Now Murder is a conundrum for me. I get why he did what he did, but it still wasn't right. This was such an awesome read. I think I'm going to go re read it. Brilliant writing!
Chanika Taylor
Jan 31, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This ended too fast! I can sit and read every book this author has and never be bored. I need more of this series.
Latifa Morrisette
I absolutely loved East and Wylla Mae's book. Its a May/December read that will definitely take on a crazy ride. I'm excited to read what's next from this author.
Barbara
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very Emotional romantic ride. This is a Dec/May romance but written in such a marvelous way that I for sure didn’t get that creeped out feeling that some Dec/May romances have given me. The characters are amazing and the storyline was captivating yet very complicated.

Wylla Mae and East met for the first time when she was just eight. Her mother had a tendency to neglect her but Murder, East’s MC Prez, made sure they were taken care off. One trip East was with Murder and found Wylla in a
Kathy Rouchelle
He's loved her for 10 years, now he's going to make her his. I loved this book. I loved the story line and the characters. I especially loved the end.

This book is well written with a story line that will touch your heart, make you a little antsy maybe, but then it will capture you and not let go until you see how everything plays out.
The characters are very well developed and quite captivating. Wylla Mae as a child is endearing and a bit of a little imp. Wylla Mae as a teenager is bright,
Carolina
Shelves: favorites
Oh my goodness!! Do you like normal gritty biker books? Do you like all the dealings and dramas that revolve around club business? Really? Well, this isn't really one of those books. Mind. Blown. This isn't like most of the "normal" biker books you read and it's definitely not like some of the other stories in the Royal Bastards MC. If I could rate this book 100 stars, I would. However, they won't let me.

Easton and Wylla Mae have a love story for life. Well, most of Wylla Mae's life! Wylla meets
Annamarie
Feb 15, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020
I liked the story, it is told from two points of view Easton and Wylla Mae.

We first meet Wylla Mae when she is 8 and Easton is made to babysit her while her mother gets herself sorted out. At first East feels sorry for her as her house is a mess - dirty dishes and over flowing bins plus an empty fridge. East isn’t happy about having to babysit her but he soon warms up to her and will do anything to look after her.

The story develops by jumping through years but it gives a little backstory in the
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I didn't know about this story. If you read the story you will see that the couple meets when Wylla is 8years old and East was already a grown up. And he took care of her since the moment he met her. But the more I read the story it was just such a sweet story that you just can't help falling in love with the characters.
As Wylla grew up and she started becoming her own person a women feelings started changing. But still East didn't want to complicate her life so he fought it, but when danger
Rebecca Ernst Vazquez
Hands down one of my absolute favorite age gap biker stories I've read thus far! We were teased with Easton and his Lil' Lady in The Biker's Kiss, but I was not ready for how good this would be. Easton entered Wylla Mae's like when she was young and really had no one to rely on, and we get to see their bond grow over the years until it boils over when Wylla Mae finally comes into her own and begins to live her life. There's action and drama that you'd expect from a normal MC romance, but the way ...more
Doris
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: biker, arc
Absolutely Loved This Book!!!

This author has written another winner that I wasn’t able to put down. It is a May-December romance that will make you forgetting about the age gap because it was so well done. All you see is the love that comes from East and Wylla Mae. At first Wylla Mae was a job…a babysitting job. They always had a special connection (and not on the creepy side). You could just feel it and it pulled me in to these characters that had my heart melting.

The first “other” connection
debbie mason
I want my own East

I fell in love with Wylla Mae and East! East comes into Wylla Mae's life when she is 8 years old and their connection takes root. He would do anything for her but thinks she is too good for him and doesn't want to ruin her and that yes he's too old for her. He is her hero and always there for her but fights his attraction to her until one moment of weakness.........
A ride that was suppose to last one night.
Nothing goes as planned in the MC life, always expect the unexpected.
Danielle Marlowe
Lady & The Biker was a great story. I couldn't put it down. The plot was strong, it was written well. The story was packed with many feelings, action, suspense and more. Glenna Maynard did a great job on this story.
Wylla and Easton were strong characters. I enjoyed their story. It didn't matter that their relationship was somewhat forbidden, these two were drawn to each other. East would have done anything for Wylla, she was his everything.
East and Wylla were perfect for each other, their
Elysian Fields
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
I loved, loved this story. The characters of Willa and Easton were so well written!! They chemistry was palpable but so was their heart. I loved how Easton loved her from afar for a decade before claiming Willa; it added so much to the story to see his passion and dedication but also really showed me the depth of his love.

The action and romance in this story was perfect for an MC read and I really enjoyed the story line. I couldn't help but turn every page with anticipation and joy. This is a
Denise Van plew
So glad to have got to get into this one especially since it is the first one in this series do not have to play catch up lol. The MC world is one in its own with characters that can become like family. This one is going to go in deep but not easy. It centers around Easton and Wylla Mae and a inner turmoil. There is time in there that also was between them but then she grew. She gives us life with these two that has trials and tribulations. It twists and turns us playing with our emotions but we ...more
Glenna Maynard
Jan 21, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
“I need something to fill this void in my chest where my heart used to be. All I want is to forget the way Easton Reed smells like sunshine and leather, the roughness of his hands, the softness of his heart, the earthy taste of his tobacco stained lips, but most of all the way he looked at me when he walked away.
Darkness swirls inside me but his memory remains, shining bright like a beacon. But this is one storm I won’t find my way home from.”

Lady & The Biker
Pre-order February 11th
Amazon US

• Neo (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #4)
  • The Biker's Gift: Royal Bastards Tonopah, NV  (Royal Bastards MC)
  • Rough Start (Screaming Demons MC #1)
  • Rough Ride (Screaming Demons MC #2)
  • Steele her Heart (Steele Bros #4)
  • Cobra (Reapers MC #8)
  • Revenge (Skulls Renegade MC, #3)
  • Brinks (Fallen Lords MC #9)
  • Samantha
  • Dance For Me(Alder Academy Book 1)
  • Blood Lust (Royal Bastards MC)
  • Ransom (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #3)
  • Covert (The Clans #9)
  • Grape Vine Crew
  • CHAINS: Night Rebels Motorcycle Club (Night Rebels MC Romance Book 8)
  • Rider (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #7)
  • Bet On Me (Royal Bastards MC: Baltimore #1)
  • Coast (Black Hawk MC Book 6)
Glenna Maynard is a USA TODAY & Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author most known for her gritty Black Rebel Riders' MC saga.

She has a passion for writing antiheroes but occasionally takes a walk on the sweeter side. Bikers, Rockstars, the boy next door, Glenna writes them all.

When she isn't arguing with the voices in her head or drinking reader tears, she enjoys watching classic TV shows