Start by marking “Lady & The Biker (Royal Bastards MC: Charleston, WV, #1))” as Want to Read:
Lady & The Biker (Royal Bastards MC: Charleston, WV, #1))

Lady & The Biker

(Royal Bastards MC: Charleston, WV #2)

She’s an angel thrust into the chaos of the devil’s playground.

I’m a Royal Bastard who doesn’t deserve her. She’s too young for me. Too pure and too good. I’m going to ruin her and break her heart. I know it and she knows it and yet neither of us can stay away. I watched Wylla Mae transform from a girl into a lady. She’s forbidden and tempting with her soft curves and big
Published March 3rd 2020 by Independently Published (first published February 11th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Lady & The Biker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lady & The Biker

Start your review of Lady & The Biker (Royal Bastards MC: Charleston, WV, #1))
JenMcJ
Feb 12, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books
I guess I'm going to be a dissenter on the all the high reviews. I enjoy May/December romances when they make sense. This one just made me uncomfortable and then mad. First off, the way the relationship started and then the sudden - I mean super sudden switch - from girl to LOLITA was awkward as hell. At no time did East and Wylla Mae actually seem to have a conversation that was about anything but her mom, the club and sex. Other than lust, I have no idea what these two have in common.

Spoiler
Ana Laura
Oh please! Stop these crappy fake reviews and stop encouraging these "authors" to write this kind of shit! Because oh yeah! It's very romantic to be your own mother's sloppy seconds! 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

Danielle Marlowe
Lady & The Biker was a great story. I couldn't put it down. The plot was strong, it was written well. The story was packed with many feelings, action, suspense and more. Glenna Maynard did a great job on this story.
Wylla and Easton were strong characters. I enjoyed their story. It didn't matter that their relationship was somewhat forbidden, these two were drawn to each other. East would have done anything for Wylla, she was his everything.
East and Wylla were perfect for each other, their conn
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I didn't know about this story. If you read the story you will see that the couple meets when Wylla is 8years old and East was already a grown up. And he took care of her since the moment he met her. But the more I read the story it was just such a sweet story that you just can't help falling in love with the characters.
As Wylla grew up and she started becoming her own person a women feelings started changing. But still East didn't want to complicate her life so he fought it, but when danger sta
Michele
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely love this book! Easton and Wylla and there story grabbed me from page 1! Although this a May/December romance, it was written so beautifully that you can’t help but love this couple! Congratulations to Glenna Maynard, for once again writing a book everyone will enjoy!! Highly recommend, you won’t be sorry!
Doris
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: biker, arc
Absolutely Loved This Book!!!

This author has written another winner that I wasn’t able to put down. It is a May-December romance that will make you forgetting about the age gap because it was so well done. All you see is the love that comes from East and Wylla Mae. At first Wylla Mae was a job…a babysitting job. They always had a special connection (and not on the creepy side). You could just feel it and it pulled me in to these characters that had my heart melting.

The first “other” connection c
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
Lady And The Biker

What can I say about these two? Wylla Mae came in and took hold of Easton's heart and never let it go. She's fierce, sassy and very opinionated, but she never wavers from her love for Easton. Now Easton on the other hand is a mess, I mean this man push and push but I completely understand why but the way he gaves in was beautiful, he knew he couldn't fight any longer. He loves her soft, he loves her hard, this story is just them and I love it. They made it work , author Glenna
domestic_godess_reads
What a great story! I loved Easton and Wylla Mae. When they first meet Wylla is just a job for East. After a 10 year time span their connection develops into something more. There where some unexpected twists that I didn’t see coming and the epilogue left me wanting more!! Another great read from Glenna Maynard.
Shirl
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2020
Loved this book. I think I have finally figured out why different authors write this series with the members being different than another author. Some write them as good guys who may or may not do bad things but some write them as the really bad guys. I "think" these will be an episode of each authors own series. I hope I'm making sense. Oh well, will wait and see.

This is a book that spans from when Wylla Mae was only eight years old until she is eighteen years old. How when she first met East a
MaRy-Lou
Couple just made me mad...
I was so excited to read Easton and Wylla Mae's story.
But this age-gap couple just didn't fit, where was the connection between them?
Easton is just horny and clingy and Wylla Mae becomes a brainless sex kitty for the guy who was with her mother first?
Can't understand why everyone likes this story so much, because both have nothing in common and the whole book is practically a sexfest.
Boring and disappointing book, not worth the money!
Kathy Rouchelle
He's loved her for 10 years, now he's going to make her his. I loved this book. I loved the story line and the characters. I especially loved the end.

This book is well written with a story line that will touch your heart, make you a little antsy maybe, but then it will capture you and not let go until you see how everything plays out.
The characters are very well developed and quite captivating. Wylla Mae as a child is endearing and a bit of a little imp. Wylla Mae as a teenager is bright, beau
Wendy Hodges
May 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gosh what a story! The over welming thing I took from this book was the love. East fell in love with a tiny scrappy 8 year old little girl, she took his heart and never let go. He might be 20 years older than her and fought a great fight to keep it platonic and safe, but I think everyone in the club knew that once she reached an age to decide for herself it was always East and never going to be anyone else. A deep abiding love that would never let them settle for anything less than each other. I ...more
debbie mason
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I want my own East

I fell in love with Wylla Mae and East! East comes into Wylla Mae's life when she is 8 years old and their connection takes root. He would do anything for her but thinks she is too good for him and doesn't want to ruin her and that yes he's too old for her. He is her hero and always there for her but fights his attraction to her until one moment of weakness.........
A ride that was suppose to last one night.
Nothing goes as planned in the MC life, always expect the unexpected. Y
Turtlex
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not what I was expecting, and yet truly amazing.

I love this story. This couple does not follow a traditional path. Their story is really unique. Particularly in an MC World. Also, there were several other couples featured within the story and they blended in so smoothly. Each couple seemed to be going through or had gone through some turbulent times, and loved each other through them. I recommend this book.
Josella Lopez
What a great story.

I couldn't stop reading this book. Willa Mae and East are a fun sexy couple. The story is so interesting. I want Murder and Alexas story and Vikings story. I love the darkness and how Easy finally woke up to his real feelings for Willa. Glenna always writes such sexy, hot stories.
Cheryl
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh East!!!!!

East is one hell of a man to step up and help with Wylla Mae through the years even though she is another club members kid. With her mom always searching for someone to love her and the father not around it leaves Wylla Mae lonely except for the times East comes to the Rescue.

Their love and connection is like no other and once she's of age she is fair game.

I need an "East" in my life.

I'm sure some people will complain about the book but read it first and come to your own conclusions.
Andrea Floyd
Great book

Plenty of twists and turns, intrigue, romance, this book is well worth your time to read. Loved the back story, the characters were interesting and it had a fantastic storyline.
RCK *don’t be all, like, uncool*
Ninive Dominguez
Life this story!

I am enjoying all The Royal Bastards MC books,but this story was touching, steamy, romantic and with an amazingly happily ever after.
Frank Tesch
May 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Solid

This is a solid story and different then most. The twist ending was a twist. Not the usual dark stuff from Glenna. But it worked cuz it went over time.
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
27034655-SX540-png

* First time reading author

I LOVED this story. So the first thing I want to say is that this is a huge age gap story. Wylla Mae is eight when she meets Easton. Easton is a prospect for the Royal Bastards at this time and he is told to make sure she is watched and taken care of. Little does he know that she will forever change his life.

Easton does NOT see Wylla Mae as anything other than a child until she hits 17/18 and then it is Wylla Mae that decides it is time to start changing their relatio
Amy Vandal
Jul 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great addition to the Royal Bastards MC series. Looking forward to reading Murders book next
michelle Shelly
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved East!

I really enjoyed Lady & The Biker. It’s a forbidden romance that grabs you right from the start. Wylla Mae has loved East since she was a child. He’s the only person who was always there for her and that’s something she desperately needed. She started out as a job for him but quickly turned into someone important to him.

There is a age gap with this so if that isn’t your thing you are warned. There isn’t anything inappropriate so that’s not a worry. It is a very well written read and
Brandyann L. Kerr
I really loved this one. Not to steamy or gory, just filled with lots of love. East, I hope there’s a man like you out there.
Tree Schwartz
Aug 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!

I want an East in my life! I loved sassy little Wylla Mae and the all grown up version too. What a beautiful relationship that grew between these two. And you have to love the supporting cast. Great read! 🔥💛
Debbie Earley
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved this book and it left me wanting more. Wylla Mae and East met when he was assigned by his Pres to keep watch of her till her mama came to get her. A connection formed between them and grew stronger, however East denied what he felt. 10 years has past but the connection is as strong as ever. Twist, turns, highs, lows, truths are revealed. How does it all turn out? Read this book to find out. Glenna as always your writing is amazing.
Tina
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: glenna-maynard
Lady and The Biker by Glenna Maynard is part of the 27 Authors in the Royal Bastards MC.

Lady a.k.a. Wylla Mae is young, inquisitive, and in love.

Easton is a member of the Royal Bastards MC who lives his life within the sovereignty of the MC world. He has watched Wylla Mae transform from a little girl to a beautiful Lady.

His emotions towards her were going in a completely different direction now that she is a Lady.

“I’m going to hell. I’m waiting for the devil to come for me any minute now.”

Wh
Michelle Dunklee
Wylaa Mae and East

I was kinda hesitant at first due to the age difference but good lord this author roped me right in, the saying that age is just a number was truly accurate. Wylaa Mae and East have insane chemistry and a bond that is beautiful. Can't wait to read more by this author.
Tasha Talks Books Blog
Really good story

This story had my attention from the beginning to the end. Had moment where I was on the edge of my seat. Totally a one sitting read!
Rina | booksofthemuggleborn
My Rating: 4 stars!

Okay… Okay…
The Biker’s Kiss had the potential for this MC romance series to be a big hit. Well… Lady & The Biker just made that potential into a reality! 🙌

I was not expecting to be sucked into this story that I read it in one sitting. Whilst I am immensely addicted to MC romances, there are some romance tropes I’m not big on or have not read a lot of good ones of to want to read anymore from said trope. Lady & The Biker is an age-gap, opposites attract biker romance.

I do love
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Petros (Royal Bastards MC: Lincoln, NE, #1)
  • Frozen Rain (Royal Bastards MC: Anchorage, #1)
  • Blayze's Inferno (Royal Bastards MC: Los Angeles, CA, #1)
  • Bet On Me (Royal Bastards MC: Baltimore, #1)
  • Ridin' for Hell (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #3)
  • Inked in Vengeance (Royal Bastards MC: New Orleans, LA, #1)
  • Savage Heat (Royal Bastards MC: Huntsville, AL, #1)
  • Axel (Royal Bastards MC: Flagstaff, AZ, #1)
  • Rotten Apple (Royal Bastards MC: New York City, #1)
  • The Biker's Gift (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #1)
  • Voodoo (Royal Bastards MC: Ankeny, IA, #1)
  • Playboy (Royal Bastards MC: Sacramento, CA, #1)
  • Blood Lust (Royal Bastards MC: Savannah, GA, #1)
  • Defining Darkness (Royal Bastards MC: Tampa, FL, #1)
  • The Heavy Crown (Royal Bastards MC: Washington, DC, #1)
  • A Biker for Christmas (Royal Bastards MC, New Orleans, LA)
  • Ice (Royal Bastards MC: Elko, NV #1)
  • Bad Like Me (Royal Bastards MC: Cleveland, Ohio #1)
Glenna Maynard is a USA TODAY & Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author most known for her gritty Black Rebel Riders' MC saga.

She has a passion for writing antiheroes but occasionally takes a walk on the sweeter side. Bikers, Rockstars, the boy next door, Glenna writes them all.

When she isn't arguing with the voices in her head or drinking reader tears, she enjoys watching classic TV shows with he

Royal Bastards MC: Charleston, WV (3 books)
  • The Biker's Kiss (Royal Bastards MC: Charleston, WV #0.5)
  • Tempting the Biker (Royal Bastards MC: Charleston, WV #3)