Start by marking “Wolf Hunt 3” as Want to Read:
Wolf Hunt 3

Wolf Hunt 3

(Wolf Hunt #3)

Though still mourning his recent loss, George Orton is surprisingly content. He's living in a secure compound where teenaged werewolf Ally is being trained to control her animalistic tendencies, and mad science experiment Eugene has regained most of his sanity. George knows they can't stay there forever, but for now, things are pretty good.

Then he receives some shocking
Published November 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Wolf Hunt 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf Hunt 3

Start your review of Wolf Hunt 3
Mort
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Let us up the ante, what do you say?

I’m not exactly sure if I should call spoiler for Wolf Hunt 1 and 2, so if you want to read them first, stop reading this review.
Like, right now.
I mean it…

Don’t say I didn’t warn you!

So, in WOLF HUNT, Ivan the werewolf was killed.
Yippee!
In WOLF HUNT 2, Lou was killed.
Damn it!

How can you possibly tell a third story without those two?
Easy – you don’t.
That’s right, both Lou and Ivan are brought back to life. Like they say in the story:
“It’s amazing what you can
David Sanchez
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wolf Hunt 3 was Worth the Wait!!

After reading Wolf Hunt and Wolf Hunt 2 a few years back, I had to wait a while for the Third. After finishing the book I've concluded that my fragile patience really paid off! Wolf Hunt 3 is WACKY, funny, and even demented (in a good way)! WOW!! I stop here to avoid spoiling the story. WELL DONE, JEFF STRAND!! YOU ROCK!!
Darrell Grizzle
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
More werewolves! More gore! More over-the-top violence! More sardonic quips from George and Lou! A madcap, satisfying sequel to Wolf Hunt and Wolf Hunt 2!
Mylene
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Working on another hug from Strand!

Another winner from Jeff Strand! I do believe that the Wolf Hunt series is my favorite of Strand’s novels and he does have some great ones.

George and Lou are back at it, along with Eugene and Ally, and a revived Ivan. Truth be told, Ivan was such a great addition to the team, I kinda forgot how much of a snivelling psychopath he was in the first Wolf Hunt. This time we got several new versions of evil folk, each with their own agenda. That’s all I’ll say about
Wesley Norris
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Strand strikes again

Another great tale from the quirky Jeff Strand. I love the Lou and George stories and can’t wait to see what he comes up with next
Teresa Tidwell
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent!

I patiently waited for this one, and I was definitely not disappointed! Tons of werewolf action , and how can you not love George and Lou! I hope this is not the end though. Plenty of misadventures left for them!
Sandi
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was skeptical about a third book, but I was wrong. This was a great book that kept me laughing and reading.
Andrew Tucker
Nov 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Something is seriously wrong with Jeff Strands brain. I fear for his sanity, but I am happy that the side effect is hugely entertaining books like Wolf Hunt 3.

If you thought George and Lou were in dire straits in previous books, you will love the sh*t they get into in this one.

I only recommend it if you enjoy sick humor, demented visual imagery and a whole lot of werewolves.

Adam Wilson
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hard to add much about the plot if you already read the book description, but I will say that this is pretty damb dark despite the bits of comedy through out the narrative. There were a few scenes, one involving a very unclean toilet, that were a little hard to read. The plot is fast-paced as hell and sometimes ridiculous but that is kind of the point I think. I recommend all three Wolf Hunt books but you don’t have to read the first two to enjoy this one.
Dustin
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wheeee!

Wolf Hunt 3 is a fun return to the world Jeff Strand created. All the sarcasm you’d expect is here, with the “hair-raising” situations you’d want from a novel by this crazy author. If you’ve read the others there is no reason to skip this one!!!
Dan Stinton
Dyke A. Smith
Dec 07, 2019
Robert
Dec 07, 2019

• Save Your Breath (Morgan Dane #6)
  • The Pack: A Psychological Horror (Full Moon Trilogy Book 3)
  • Wolfhunter River (Stillhouse Lake, #3)
  • The List (They Came with the Snow Book 3)
  • The Island
  • Titanoboa: A Novel of Deep Terror
  • How Much To..?
  • Scavenger Hunt
  • Bad Memory (Jessica Shaw, #2)
  • Psycho (Psycho #1)
  • Revolver
  • Night Crawlers
  • Liar, Liar
  • Cryptid Country (Cryptid Zoo #2)
  • Larry 2: The Squeequel
  • The Good Neighbors
  • Merciless
  • Lost (House of Night Other World, #2)
Author of a bunch of demented books, including PRESSURE, DWELLER, A BAD DAY FOR VOODOO, WOLF HUNT, SINGLE WHITE PSYCHOPATH SEEKS SAME, BENJAMIN'S PARASITE, FANGBOY, THE SINISTER MR. CORPSE, and lots of others. Four-time Bram Stoker Award finalist. Four-time Bram Stoker Award loser. Ten-time Bram Stoker Award Master of Ceremonies.

Wolf Hunt (3 books)