Start by marking “Lucky in Love (Southern Bride, #4)” as Want to Read:
Lucky in Love (Southern Bride, #4)

Lucky in Love

(Southern Bride #4)

When it comes to luck, I’m on the wrong end of the good side with more mishaps than I care to remember. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a happy guy: single, decent looking, wealthy, with a waiting list of people who want me to make their kid’s dreams come true with my custom-designed playhouses.

My life was exactly how I wanted it to be. That is, until Saryn Night walked back into
Published June 9th 2020 by K. Elliott Publishers INC

To ask other readers questions about Lucky in Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lucky in Love

Start your review of Lucky in Love (Southern Bride, #4)
Birjis
Truitt is so accident prone that he ends up in ER so many times that his brother and friends places bet among each other on his next injury. Oh his new is not to spare for his dog is accident prone too. Truitts personality is somewhere between endearing and klutz in an atrractive way. You'll like him so much.

Saryn returns back to her hometown fresh out of divorce with an adorable 3 year old daughter, Liliana. Before she knows it she is face to face with her childhood crush.

Miscommunication and
Andrea Fleury
Jun 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sayrn and Truitt

Sayrn has loved Truitt since she was old enough to know what love was. Truitt has loved Sayrn forever. Things happened and Sayrn had married someone else.
Ally.Always.Reads
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Holy cow. So. Good.
My favorite of the series, for sure!
Truitt is absolutely swoonworthy!
I love me some daddy Truitt! 😍😍😍 I need more!
Amy
May 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
“No woman had ever won my heart before, and Liliana could now claim to have taken it straight from me without so much of a blink of her eyes.”

“One kiss and my body felt like it was tumbling over an edge, and nothing would ever be the same again.”

“The woman I’ve been waiting for was off on another journey, but I think she’s on the right path now.”

“You don’t stumble onto true love. You build it, master it. Help it grow.”

Lucky in Love is the fourth book in the Southern Brides Series and it follows
Kaylee Ryan
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Best first chapter ever! From the first word until the last I was glued to the pages. You're going to want to devour this one. Trust me ...more
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 Stars ~

Well Kelly Elliott has done it again….she gave us another wonderful story with Lucky In Love. This is kind of a second chance romance but not in the normal sense.

I will say this book had me laughing more than any of the other. The way this book starts off and how often Truitt gets injured was entertaining. No someone getting hurt is not entertaining but once you read this book, you’ll understand what I am saying.

Lucky In Love is the 4th book
20190911_093929_zpsxm2dimqe
Erin Lewis
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review Lucky In Love (Southern Bride #4) by Kelly Elliott

I know when I read a Kelly Elliott book that it will be well written with characters that you cannot help but become invested in and Lucky in Love was no exception; I simply couldn’t put it down. In fact this may well be my favourite in the Southern Bride series.

I fell hard and fast for Truitt Carter, Saryn Night and an adorable little three year old called Liliana. They have history, Truitt has always had a crush on his best frie
Stephanie
Shelves: favorites
I loved this! this was by far my favorite of the series. it was a low angst read which was surprising but appreciated.
Michele
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: con-rom, 0620
Review to follow
Catherine Cowles
Equal parts heartwarming and hilarious, Kelly Elliott delivers one of my favorite books of the year. And possibly my favorite opening to one of her books ever. I laughed so hard tears streamed down my face. If you want to know why you’ll have to pick it up...thank me later!
Franci Neill
5 He’s Their Prince Charming Stars!!!

Move over Josh and Heather, I have a new favorite Kelly Elliott couple!!! If you’re shocked reading those words imagine how shocked I am writing them!! I never thought I’d find a Kelly Elliott couple that I loved more than those two, but Truitt and Saryn have pushed them out of first place!!

Saryn and her beautiful little girl Liliana have moved home to their small Texas town after a divorce that had me wanting throat punch her ex and before she knows it,
Rebecca
Jun 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kelly Elliott’s Southern Bride series is the kind of heartwarming romance stories that readers love and because of the small-town setting and the amazing cast of primary and secondary characters, each book leaves a lasting impression about love, life, and the importance of family and second chances.

Lucky in Love, book four in the series, has a second chance romance feel to it because the hero and heroine share a past, one that they were both hoping would lead to something more, but ultimately,
Ruth’s Romances
Jul 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “You don’t stumble onto true love. You build it, master it. Help it grow.”✨
What you can expect:
✔️Small Town Romance
✔️Second Chances
✔️Humour & Banter
✔️Single Mom
✔️Dual POV
Truitt has bad luck, despite having everything going for him. Including building custom children’s playhouses. Life changes when Saryn walks back into his life intending to fire him, with her 3 year old daughter in toe. He knew his luck was finally going to change. Maybe he could finally be Lucky in Love.✨
This was su
Stacey (Total Book Addicts)
May 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kelly only went and did it again!!!

I'm finding it really hard to say which of her books is my favourite because she keeps releasing new books and I end up falling in love with each one.

I seriously loved Truitt & Saryn's story so much. These two and Liliana have stolen my heart.

I started the first chapter and omg I was laughing so much. I just knew I was going to love the whole story.

Truitt has always had a crush on Saryn but he didn't want to do anything because she was his best friends little
Love & Lavender Book Review
Jun 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lucky in Love is my FAVORITE book in the Southern Bride series. Prepare to SWOON ladies!!! I can't remember the last book I've swooned and sighed this hard....the good sighs, the ones that take your breath away as the butterflies take flight in your tummy. Truitt and Saryn's story is true romance perfection!! Kelly Elliott has outdone herself with this one.

Truitt Carter *fans self*...this man...they don't make men like this, he's a dream come true, I fell hook line and sinker for this man. A tru
Big Joe  Rossi
Jan 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Lucky in Love (Southern Bride, #4) by Kelly Elliott was a great way to start 2021. A kind of miss first chance, second chance romance.

Saryn is back home with her daughter after divorcing her ex who also relinquished rights to his daughter. Back home she has runs ins with her childhood crush Truitt. It seems Truitt also had a crush on her, only not acted upon when she accepted a date with the man who became her husband.

When her parents hire the clumsy loveable, good guy Truitt to build a mega pl
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I don’t even know where to start with this. Lucky in Love was amazing from the start. I DEVOURED this book.

Truitt, I love him. The man is accident prone and I swear he is my spirit animal in that sense. He’s a playhouse building and an amazing at that. He is super swoon worthy and the way he is with kids *insert heart eyes emoji here*. Saryn is a single mother. She loves her daughter more than anything and you can feel that love. The chemistry between there from the start, but there is some ten
Liz
4.5-stars!

Lucky in Love by Kelly Elliott is the fourth book in her Southern Bride standalone series and I loved it. Truitt, Saryn and Liliana were such great characters. Truitt was charming, sexy and sweet. Truitt’s ER escapades had me laughing out loud. Saryn is fresh out of a divorce and not looking for love again. She and her daughter are starting over. But when she runs into her old high school crush, she may not have a choice.

I loved their chemistry, their back and forth and seeing Truitt
Tania's Book Blog
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg this was so good and so funny!!! What was not to love!! Truitt and Saryn were everything and more and her 3 year old daughter was the icing on the cake. These two had a thing for each other growing up BUT they never told each other. Fast forward several years and she returns after a messy marriage. She’s not ready for a relationship and he’s not ready to settle down but all of that changes when they see each other. They danced around their feelings until they finally put it in the open. They ...more
Kaitie
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have adored each and every Southern Bride books but I have to say, I think this one is my favorite! (Sorry Chloe and Rip!) But there is just something about Saryn and Trinity that stole my heart from the beginning and of course we can’t forget sweet Lilianna. These days I’m a sucker for a child in a book and o have to tell you, Lilianna just sweetens these two’s story even more. And I’ll tell you, I read a lot and I’ve never read a book where someone had Truitt’s job and I loved it. As you can ...more
Lindsey King
May 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All the romantic feels!!!! Kelly did a fantastic job as usual. This book is my favorite in this series so far. I loved it. The feels were definitely on point. I laughed, cried, and felt major anger. I was completely emotionally invested in this story. Kelly can pull your heartstrings and put it right back together and leave you asking for more. SO GOOD!
Erica Caudill
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The best book of the Southern Brides series so far!! I fell instantly for this story. The family dynamic is heart warming and the chemistry between Truitt and Saryn is electric.
Kathryn Linke
Jun 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Luck in Love is the fourth title in the Southern Brides series, but can easily be read as a standalone. Each of the titles in this series feature common themes rather than characters. Whilst heartwarming and humorous, this sweet, feel good read still has an element of angst and is quite emotional.

Truitt is a kind, caring, klutz of a man. He suffers so many unfortunate accidents, you can’t help but laugh. His relationship and interactions with Liliana, Saryn’s young daughter will melt your heart
Philippa
May 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thank you to Kelly for providing me with an ARC in which I am once again honoured and thrilled to be reviewing. And for the chance to share another read review from my favourite author, I hope more people fall for your writing as I did years ago.

In this book, the fourth in the Southern Bride Series, we get to meet Truitt Carter and Saryn Night. Two new characters in this next standalone in the series. Immediately their introduction is refreshing, as it is always a pleasure to get to know charact
Kerri’s Reading Corner
Jun 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
NOW LIVE
🍀Amazon US: https://amzn.to/37cyzLI
🍀Amazon ➙ https://geni.us/iShc
🍀Apple Books, B&N, Kobo ➙ https://bit.ly/2Bpc1YO

4.5 Stars

Kelly Elliott is one of my absolute favorite authors. She brings you that small town feel with a heavy emphasis on friends, family, and love that I just can't get enough of. Lucky In Love is book four in the Southern Bride Series. They are second chance romances that will give you all the feels. Each book is centered on completely new characters and of course comes w
Tara Peters
Jun 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Kelly's books with the Wanted Series and she keeps getting better and better. Truitt was the true star of this book, other than Liliana. Truitt has some horrible luck, he is constantly getting hurt and the first chapter was hilarious. He has a highly sought after tree house business and gets hired to build a tree house for Saryn's daughter, Liliana. The only problem, he has been in love with Saryn since he was in high school and no one else has compared to her.
Saryn is movi
Reading Cafe
May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It was beyond my pleasure reading Lucky in Love by Kelly Elliott 💜
It was a great surprise to recieve an ARC. If you look on my page, you’ll see that I have shared a lot of Kelly’s books and well that is because, her books leave you wanting more EVERY SINGLE TIME. There is not one of her books that haven’t hit me right in the heart or made me laugh my ass off. Lucky in Love is just one of those feel good, sweet, beautiful and hilarious stories, that will leave you swooming so hard. If you need a
Melinda
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
~~TOP 10 RECOMMENDED~~

Okay first of I love a good man especially ones like Truitt but really the star of this book was Lilliana. I mean her saying Twuitt is just so cute and seeing her with him just will melt your heart. Truitt and Saryn are no strangers to denial and well when it comes to their attractions it's hard for them to keep it to themselves. The way these two come so easily to life and seeing them just remain as friends is hillarious because it is all love all the way. Not only do we s
Jackie Wright
Jun 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lucky in Love was everything I expected and so much more, no one writes small town romance quite like Ms Elliott she has a knack of painting pictures with her words and she draws you in from the first page and she doesn’t let you go until you have read the last line. Her stories are always beautifully written, she gets the perfect mix of romance and humour with characters you adore and although I love every book in the Southern Bride Series for me this is the best in this great series.
Truitt Car
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Southern Sunrise (Southern, #4)
  • Can't Fight It (Fair Lakes #3)
  • Lost Love (Cowboys and Angels series
  • Sweet Obsession (Sweet Addiction, #3)
  • Tempting Love (Cowboys and Angels) (Volume 3)
  • Where I Belong (Alabama Summer, #1)
  • Four Letter Word (Dirty Deeds, #1)
  • Hit the Spot (Dirty Deeds, #2)
  • Sweet Possession (Sweet Addiction, #2)
  • All I Want (Alabama Summer, #2)
  • Sweet Addiction (Sweet Addiction, #1)
  • What I Need (Alabama Summer, #5)
  • Rivers Edge Boxset
  • Bliss (Entangled Hearts Duet, #2)
  • The Epilogue (Trinity Academy Book 5)
  • Reckless (Enemies To Lovers #2)
  • The Lies We Tell Ourselves (A Southern Heroes Novel Book 3)
  • Shameless (Enemies To Lovers #5)

Kelly Elliott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author. Since finishing her bestselling Wanted series, Kelly continues to spread her wings while remaining true to her roots and giving readers stories rich with hot protective men, strong women and beautiful surroundings.

Her bestselling works include, Wanted, Broken, Without You, and Unconditional Love, to name just

Southern Bride (6 books)
  • Love at First Sight (Southern Bride, #1)
  • Delicate Promises (Southern Bride, #2)
  • Divided Interests (Southern Bride, #3)
  • Feels Like Home (Southern Bride, #5)
  • Take Me Away (Southern Bride, #6)