Start by marking “Gingerbread Kisses” as Want to Read:
Gingerbread Kisses

Gingerbread Kisses

The hot guy…

The first time I see Ginger Starr after four years of being abroad, she is wearing a hideous Christmas dress. But the obnoxious monstrosity does nothing to hide her generous curves. One thing becomes perfectly clear: I’ve never wanted a woman more.

…and the curvy bookworm

Brock Daniels might be ridiculously hot, but he’s also my high scho
Kindle Edition
Published November 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Gingerbread Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gingerbread Kisses

Start your review of Gingerbread Kisses
Kelly Bailey
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2019
This was my first Christmas setting book for 2019, and loved it. Where I live, snow is something we don’t see often and we have had big temperature swings. I can relate to the t-shirt and short attire days before Christmas.
This particular novella touched a spot that many of us are familiar with - the past. Even though the past in this particular case isn’t one that is very distant, it shows us there are always two sides, the things we focus on aren’t always the way we assume they are and that s
CarolKat
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ginger has considered Brock her nemesis since eighth grade when he took her to a dance and left her to kiss Chelsea all night.

Brock left after high school to pursue his education in Europe, now he's back home with more adventurous plans.

It's the Christmas party season and Ginger's parents and some others have created twelve themed events to raise money for charity.

Her parent's ugly sweater party is where Brock and Ginger meet up again.

Seems Brock h
Estela
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love it when a story can make me smile, make my toes curl, and make me feel all the feels... and Gingerbread Kisses was all of that and more!! I’m wiping happy tears for Brock and Ginger. What a beautiful enemies to lovers (kinda)/childhood friends story. These two were so freaken hot that I’m surprised my fingers didn’t get singed as I swiped the pages on my kindle. I mean, wowza!! Kat Baxter, once again, wrote an amazing story with delicious characters... and I am definitely going to be re-r ...more
Joey Berube
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had so much fun reading this novella. It was sexy, adorable, and reminded me of a (really good) Hallmark holiday movie. I really enjoyed how the story was set against the back drop of various Christmas events around town, twisted to take advantage of the South Texas location. I loved the heroine, Ginger. She's smart, creative, and super sweet. She's also a crack-up! The story premise was really fun and fit in well with the Christmas theme. I highly recommend this quick, sexy read.
Jenny
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A sweet, cute little Christmas story. Wonderful characters. Funny. Romantic. Sexy. Loved it.
Traci Perry
Nov 07, 2019
Charlee
is currently reading it
Nov 08, 2019
Kat Baxter is the pseudonym for a bestselling historical romance author. She lives in Texas with her family and a menagerie of animals.

Join my newsletter: http://eepurl.com/gj4xOD