Start by marking “Pulse of My Heart” as Want to Read:
Pulse of My Heart

Pulse of My Heart

(The Inferno #2)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Vincent Franklin’s last mistake had a body count. Now, he’s back on the fireline with something to prove to his fellow firefighters and most of all to himself. But when a sexy Irishman with talent and a camera captures him in a weak moment, he puts Vince’s heart at risk.

Still, there’s something about Aidan that attracts Vince and stirs up feelings he would have pref
ebook
Published November 11th 2019 by NineStar Press

To ask other readers questions about Pulse of My Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pulse of My Heart

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Pulse of My Heart
Karin
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I got this book via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Let me start off by saying it is as wholesome as it gets. Vince is a kind-hearted man who stumbles head first into self-discovery with the support of his best friend's fianceé a transgendered woman named Zoe (and she is absolutely precious).
Aidan the war correspondent and photojournalist who we first encounter whilst he captures Vince on a series of painful photographs is confident, packs a good bundle of charm drops into his life
Coltostallion
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story. The characters were interesting and the story kept me immersed. I wasn't sure how much I was going to like it toward the middle, but I'm glad it turned out the way it did!
Patrice Leonard