Start by marking “King of Kings” as Want to Read:
King of Kings

King of Kings

(Kings MC #3)

I told myself I didn’t want her.
Didn’t need her.
But it was all lies.
I craved her touch.
Craved the way her sweet red lips took away the pain.
Yet I knew I couldn’t have her.
Not when my enemies are determined to put a bullet in my back.
They believe the way to get to me is through her.
Coming for her will be their downfall.
As the President of the Kings MC, there’s one thing
Paperback
Published January 24th 2020

To ask other readers questions about King of Kings, please sign up.

Start your review of King of Kings
Syndi
Apr 19, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
DNF

I tried. Its been a while I read MC romance. I was expecting something gritty and dark. What I got is a lame,feel sorry for himself, hero.

There is no story just a very cheesy and pathetic romance. There is no character development. Big NO for me to finish.

2 stars
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shy~
This was an intense book. From the very beginning, it tugged at my heart and yet kept me utterly hooked.

Nix is tortured by the loss but is still ultimately a good guy despite some less than sensitive actions. He was well written and I really liked him.

Synne was a total bada**. She was different from the previous leading ladies in this series. I really liked that. But she was also just perfectly suited for Nix.

There was a certain level of suspense in this story I liked. It kind of kept me
Betty Shreffler
★NOW LIVE & G*I*V*E*A*W*A*Y!★
Get ready to meet Nix and experience another thigh-clenching wild ride in the Kings MC Romances! Nix is a man who loves with all he has and fights to protect the ones he loves with ferocity 🔥🔥
King of Kings (A Kings MC Romance, Book 3)
👉 Ebook: https://amzn.to/2GjRuYo
👉 Paperback: https://amzn.to/2RIshw2
Audio Book coming soon!

✨ To celebrate its release, enter for 1 of 3 Signed Paperbacks in the Goodreads Giveaway!
👉 https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...
✨For Internatio
Ga Books LoverX
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Whoa, this is a HOT, HOT, HOT MC read! This book is about the King of the Kings, Nix. There is a lot that goes down between Castle of Kings and this book and it is a bit heartbreaking. Nix is caught up in a personal struggle for wanting to get close to the gorgeous redhead that just came into his life that is absolutely perfect and wanting to protect those he cares about. What is a guy to do?

This is the best kind of MC romance, there is the violence, the lust, the alpha male and the spirited lea
Sissy's Romance Book Review
King of Kings by Betty Shreffler is book Three in A Kings MC Romance Series. This is the story of Nix and Synne. I have read the previous books (Loved Them!) which added to my enjoyment and understanding of this one. So I do think you should read the other books but with that said you could make this a standalone book if you wish to do so. Nix is the President of the Kings MC and suffered the lost of a women he loved do to a rival group. This has put him in a tail spin of sorrow but also into pr ...more
Missy Brown
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Who does not like a good Mc Romance?? I know I love them!! Betty, IMO, can write one hell of a MC story. This brotherhood give us action, suspense, alpha mc's and romance.

Here we have Nix's story, who is the president of the Mc. He has loves his family and his woman. But with a great mc comes enemies. Enemies that take the love of his life. This send Nix into a dark place, one he stays in for years. Until Synne walks into his life. Running from her past. Can one broken souls help each other, or
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This author knocked it out of the park with this addition to her already fabulous series!! Nix has not had it easy most of his life and it literally broke my heart. The pain and grief he goes through would have broken a lesser man. Synne has had it rough for all of her adult life but especially the last five years. She makes her escape and finds herself at the Kings doorstep. Luckily for her Liz, being the voice of reason, hires her despite her big brother’s objections. Synne is perfect for Nix ...more
Pamela
This is the story of Nix, president of the Kings MC and Synne the redhead that has come into his life. A wild, steamy ride with passion, anger and all the emotions. Nix is as alpha as they come and will do anything to protect the people he cares about most. Now he's torn between the club and the woman he desires above all others. Synne has grown up around the mc and is no stranger to the life. Will these two come together or will things tear them apart? A stunning read. ...more
Rose
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
King of Kings is book 3 in the Kings MC series written by the talented author Betty Shreffler. This is the story of Nix and Synne, a deep, emotional and steamy read from start to finish. My favorite book so far in this series. Extremely well written plot, sexy, steamy, awesome supporting characters, bit of drama, danger and not to mention the extremely hot cover. I highly recommend King of Kings. I received an ARC of this book and these are my honest opinions.
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Betty Shreffler shredded my heart with King Of Kings. She slowly taped the pieces back together again. Get ready for one emotional ride. We knew Nix's story would be explosive, I just don't think anyone expected just how explosive.

I cried, I screamed, I laughed, I swooned, and I loved. Not only was the writing phenomenal but the characters are real. They will grip your heart tight and refuse to let go. Once again, I was swept up in the MC world Betty created. I didn't want it to end and I hope
Cassie Ashford
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
I was NOT prepared for the beginning of this book. The blurb was vague enough for me to be cautious going into it but I seriously did not see that coming.

I honestly feel like there isn’t anything I can saw without giving spoilers away so I will just say beware for the emotional ride you will get in this book. You will love it but it will serve some hard pills to swallow.
Riley
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book has you on your toes from the very beginning. I cried multiple times, I laughed and got excited. This book is so good and you definitely won’t regret reading this series. Betty pulls you in and keeps you wanting to read until you finish.
Roni
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book The King MC books are a great read I recommend reading them in order so that you have the back ground story of the other characters. Nix and Synne are a couple like no other Nix has been through hell and Synne is just someone who is as broken but can they see beyond that and find each other or will they push each other away?
Ashley Estep The Art of Reading
Oh my heart! Betty Shreffler what have you done? Shreffler did not hold anything back with Nix's story. She came in strong and finished stronger. She had me feeling all kinds of different things.

We all know Nix is the President of the Kings MC. He's ruthless, and alpha as they come on the outside, on the inside he is sweet as pie. (Yes I really did say that) Synne has been around the MC life for most of her's . She knows what to expect and she isn't a barbie doll, and she got that pretty red hai
AC Squared Book Blog
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I LOVED this book sooo much! Definitely getting added to my favorites list! I forgot a little about Nix because it's been a while since we've seen him, BUT I LOVED everything about him!!! His devotion to his women and to his club is absolutely amazing. Synne was everything that I thought Nix needed in a woman too. Being the prez of a club, you need someone strong by your side, and Synne is 100% that woman!

These two had SO much chemistry!! I really enjoyed seeing their cat and mouse game at the b
Christine
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it

4.5 Stars

What the heck did I just read.....*fans herself*. Wow was there some steamy scenes!! LOL.

Nix is the President of a motorcycle club. He is the epitome of an alpha male, is super hot and liked by all. The love of his life is killed due to a war going on with another club and Nix is thrown into a tailspin. He mourns his love and cant seem to get it together and the club is worried about him.

Enter Synne….she is running from another club looking to start a new life and happens to land a job
Fizza
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing read. I loved it! It's emotional, sweet, action-packed, and quite romantic. At times it made me sad and at times it made me smile. I enjoyed every single minute of it.
The story is about two people with a tragic past who are beginning to realize that they still deserve happiness & love. Synne is running away from her old life and looking for new beginnings. Nix is still blaming himself for the death of his girlfriend. They both know the pain and that is probably why they understan
Kari Hansen
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
King is the President of the King’s MC who has learnt the painful way that letting anyone close can have deadly consequences. He and his club have enemies and those enemies will stop at nothing to try and topple the club. He is dealing with the regrets and guilt by trying to numb the pain with alcohol until Synne comes into his life and makes him do the one thing he has sworn to never do again, feel.

Synne has a painful past of her own and all she wants is a fresh start. She is feisty and fiery s
Phyllis Wolford
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
They were both emotionally broken people,due to their pasts, but they are trying to put it behind them, by living life as much as they can.
She comes to the shop the MC owns, and it immediately puts his back up, because of the instant attraction to her.
He is trying to keep it together and be a strong president for his club, but he’s been beat down by life. When he sees her he is trying to ignore the sexual tension between them, but it comes to a head and they come together.
A rival MC is out to tr
A
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I haven't been a huge fan of MC books but I am a huge fan of Betty Shreffler and her writing. King of Kings definitely surprised me and grabbed a hold of me ohlling me into this world of hardened, no BS bikers.

Nix and Synne are two heart wrenchingly broken characters, each with their own demons.

After the death of women he cared about, Nix was on a path of destruction and self pity until Synne walked into his life.

"You're a walking target, and you need to stay away from me."

He fought against h
Lu Bielefeld
3 ⭐⭐⭐ - OK decent reads.
=======================
Better than the previous book.
domestic_godess_reads
Nix

Fantastic MC story! I have been waiting for Nix’s story forever and it did not disappoint. Everything to would expect from a MC story.
Amy Davies
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant

Absolutely brilliant. Loved Nix and Synne. Their connection was perfect, they banter and their love. Looking forward to more in the series
Krisz
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-review
This book was a fast paced emotional read. Nix was a though but loveable alpha male character. Synne was his equal. She knew and understood MC lifestyle. Both had heartaches and suffered more than enough by the hands of others.
I do love Betty Shreffler's writing and her well crafted characters. King of Kings was an entertaining and engaging read, it swept me up.
Rhonda
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I had to break out the crying towel for this story!!! Out of all three books in this series, this one touched me deeply. I hurt so bad for Nix and it just ripped my heart out. When Synne comes into the picture, there is suddenly hope that Nix will get another chance at love, if he'll only give in! LOL The twists and the turns in this story just made the reading experience an epic journey where I felt all the emotions! Don't pass this book up, it will punch you in the heart and then heal it right ...more
Rochelle
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is book 3 in the King MC series and the first that I have read of this series. Each book can be read as a standalone. However, after reading this book, I will be going back and reading the first 2 in the series. I need to more of the MC. This story will keep you on the edge of your seats. The chemistry and attraction between Synne and Nix was so hot and intense. Loved them as a couple. Highly recommend this story.

I received an ARC of this book and I am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Marnie
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nix and Synne are amazing together
I had refused to read MC books until my must-click author, Betty Shreffler, decided to write one, so of course I had to go there, and I absolutely loved it!!! She has opened up a whole raft of new books that I now enjoy, but to me, Ms Shreffler will always be my number one MC author.

This is the third stand-a-lone in Ms Shreffler’s Kings MC series, but oh holy hell, you really, I mean REALLY want to start at the beginning!!! If you don’t, it’s no problem, the cha
Ana Rita
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If there's a genre that can make me start reading right away it's MC. And if it's a book written by one author that I love, then that's a hell yeah... It doesn't matter what time it is...
Betty Shreffler has written one MC series that you can't miss. You'll be hooked in a sec. Just saying.
Her writing is hot, wild, hard, raw and super hot...
King of Kings is her latest release and it's the third book from the KIngs MC series.
This book explores the lives of Nix and Synne.
Nix is the president of
Jenifer Briggs
Jan 16, 2020 rated it liked it
I did like this book, truly I did.. There was just a lot that didn't work for me. That in no way takes away from the incredible writer this author is, I just didn't love this book.

Nix, who is the president of his MC club, has it all: his members are like family, his sister and best friend just had their first child together, and he has the woman he loves by his side. When the unthinkable happens, and the woman he loves dies in his arms, Nix is a shell of who he used to be. My heart broke for hi
Danielle R (Spellbound Stories)
King of King's was a great read! This was the third book by Betty Shreffler in the Kings MC world and by far my favorite. The story was fast-paced, with non-stop action—both the sexual kind and the drama one expects with an MC romance. While technically it's written as a standalone, I do recommend reading Castle of Kings and Clipped Wings first. There's a certain amount of context that I think makes the reading of all three books in order essential. That being said, if you've not read Betty Shre ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Nova
  • Brood (Hell's Riders Rhino Chapter, #1)
  • Hades Pain (Devil's Riot MC, #6)
  • Stoney's Property (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #1)
  • Owning Victoria (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #2)
  • Release (The Release Series, #1)
  • Rogue (The Black Cobras MC #1)
  • Dirty Talk (Get Dirty, #1)
  • Dirty Letters
  • Connors' Devils (Devil's Riot MC, #5)
  • Nixon (Siberian MC, #3)
  • Hosed (Happy Cat, #1)
  • America's Geekheart (Bro Code, #2)
  • Charming as Puck (The Copper Valley Thrusters #4)
  • Batta (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs, #4)
  • Badger's Claim (Devil's Riot MC, #7)
  • Show
  • Twister's Survival (Devil's Riot MC, #3)
Betty Shreffler is a USA Today and International Bestselling Romance Author. She writes sexy and suspenseful stories with hot alphas and kickass heroines with twists you don’t expect. She also writes beautiful and sexy romances with tough women and their journeys at finding love. Betty is a mix of country, nerdy, sassy, sweet and a whole lot of sense of humor. If she’s not writing or doing book ev ...more

Kings MC (3 books)
  • Castle of Kings
  • Clipped Wings (Kings MC #2)