Start by marking “King of Kings” as Want to Read:

(Kings MC #3)

I told myself I didn’t want her.
Didn’t need her.
But it was all lies.
I craved her touch.
Craved the way her sweet red lips took away the pain.
Yet I knew I couldn’t have her.
Not when my enemies are determined to put a bullet in my back.
They believe the way to get to me is through her.
Coming for her will be their downfall.
As the President of the Kings MC, there’s one thing
Paperback
Published January 24th 2020

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: Jan 24, 2020
    Enter for a chance to win 1 of 3 copies of King of Kings (A Kings MC Romance, Book 3, standalone) from USA Today Bestselling Author, Betty Shreffler.

I

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 3 copies available, 634 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Jan 24 - Feb 05, 2020

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about King of Kings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about King of Kings

Start your review of King of Kings
    Ga Books LoverX
    Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Whoa, this is a HOT, HOT, HOT MC read! This book is about the King of the Kings, Nix. There is a lot that goes down between Castle of Kings and this book and it is a bit heartbreaking. Nix is caught up in a personal struggle for wanting to get close to the gorgeous redhead that just came into his life that is absolutely perfect and wanting to protect those he cares about. What is a guy to do?

This is the best kind of MC romance, there is the violence, the lust, the alpha male and the spirited
    Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
    Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Betty Shreffler shredded my heart with King Of Kings. She slowly taped the pieces back together again. Get ready for one emotional ride. We knew Nix's story would be explosive, I just don't think anyone expected just how explosive.

I cried, I screamed, I laughed, I swooned, and I loved. Not only was the writing phenomenal but the characters are real. They will grip your heart tight and refuse to let go. Once again, I was swept up in the MC world Betty created. I didn't want it to end and I hope
    Rose
    Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    King of Kings is book 3 in the Kings MC series written by the talented author Betty Shreffler. This is the story of Nix and Synne, a deep, emotional and steamy read from start to finish. My favorite book so far in this series. Extremely well written plot, sexy, steamy, awesome supporting characters, bit of drama, danger and not to mention the extremely hot cover. I highly recommend King of Kings. I received an ARC of this book and these are my honest opinions.
    Cassie Ashford
    Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
    I was NOT prepared for the beginning of this book. The blurb was vague enough for me to be cautious going into it but I seriously did not see that coming.

I honestly feel like there isn’t anything I can saw without giving spoilers away so I will just say beware for the emotional ride you will get in this book. You will love it but it will serve some hard pills to swallow.
    Ashley Estep The Art of Reading
    Oh my heart! Betty Shreffler what have you done? Shreffler did not hold anything back with Nix's story. She came in strong and finished stronger. She had me feeling all kinds of different things.

We all know Nix is the President of the Kings MC. He's ruthless, and alpha as they come on the outside, on the inside he is sweet as pie. (Yes I really did say that) Synne has been around the MC life for most of her's . She knows what to expect and she isn't a barbie doll, and she got that pretty red
    Christine
    Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it

4.5 Stars

What the heck did I just read.....*fans herself*. Wow was there some steamy scenes!! LOL.

Nix is the President of a motorcycle club. He is the epitome of an alpha male, is super hot and liked by all. The love of his life is killed due to a war going on with another club and Nix is thrown into a tailspin. He mourns his love and cant seem to get it together and the club is worried about him.

Enter Synne….she is running from another club looking to start a new life and happens to land a job
    A
    Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    I haven't been a huge fan of MC books but I am a huge fan of Betty Shreffler and her writing. King of Kings definitely surprised me and grabbed a hold of me ohlling me into this world of hardened, no BS bikers.

Nix and Synne are two heart wrenchingly broken characters, each with their own demons.

After the death of women he cared about, Nix was on a path of destruction and self pity until Synne walked into his life.

"You're a walking target, and you need to stay away from me."

He fought against
    Danielle R (Spellbound Stories)
    King of King's was a great read! This was the third book by Betty Shreffler in the Kings MC world and by far my favorite. The story was fast-paced, with non-stop action—both the sexual kind and the drama one expects with an MC romance. While technically it's written as a standalone, I do recommend reading Castle of Kings and Clipped Wings first. There's a certain amount of context that I think makes the reading of all three books in order essential. That being said, if you've not read Betty ...more
    The Smutbrarians
    Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Feels 2
    Steam 4
    Storyline 4.5
    Overall Rating 4.5
    Kindle eArc provided by Author
    Reviewed by Ladyballs

What the heck did I just read...*fans herself*. Wow was there some steamy scenes!! LOL. Nix is the President of a motorcycle club. He is the epitome of an alpha male. Super hot and liked by all. The love of his life is killed due to a war going on with another club and Nix is thrown into a tailspin. He mourns his love and can't seem to get it together causing the club to worry about him.

Enter Synne.
    Sue Bashford
    Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    just love a great MC story; the drama, fierce loyalty, alpha males, violence and love that screams off the pages just does something to me. Betty’s King’s MC are all that and more! This is a fantastic addition to the series and, in my opinion, the best one yet!

Nix just about broke my heart a lot of times with his history and the burden he takes on his shoulders. I could take him to the nearest bed/wall/floor and show him my love. He’s the alpha-est alpha there is. When he gives his heart
    Barbara
    Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Outstanding MC read. The author has given us romance, action, suspense and brotherhood: all the things I love in a good MC storyline. The Kings MC series is one of my favorites. This is the prez’s story (Nix) and what an emotional ride this one is. The storyline broke my heart and mended it over an action packed sizzling storyline.

Nix has the world by the tail, he’s the prez of a mc family that he holds dear and is proud to call his brothers and has the love of a good woman. But the club,
    Siobhan (Bookish Vibes)
    Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
    King of Kings is an intense read. It is just straight into the action from the first chapter and immediately pulls at the heart strings.

Nix is such a sweetheart in a tough, super sexy, alpha MC Club President body. There seriously isn't anything I don't like about him. He is loyal, protective of those he cares about, hot as hell and just generally the most lovable main character I have ever read about in an MC romance book. Normally they are possessive and asshole'ish for most of the book :P

Rhonda
    Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    I had to break out the crying towel for this story!!! Out of all three books in this series, this one touched me deeply. I hurt so bad for Nix and it just ripped my heart out. When Synne comes into the picture, there is suddenly hope that Nix will get another chance at love, if he'll only give in! LOL The twists and the turns in this story just made the reading experience an epic journey where I felt all the emotions! Don't pass this book up, it will punch you in the heart and then heal it right ...more
    Victoria B
    Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    This is the third installment of the Kings MC and a much anticipated book, and I was not disappointed. I knew Nix and Synne's story was going to be explosives when I was in tears by the end of chapter 1. This book take you on an amazing roller coaster of emotions, one minute I was in tears the next minute I was laughing. From the hard headed men you just want to Gibbs smack to the hot and steamy scenes. This book has it all, badass bikers, the women that love them but take no shit, drinking, ...more
    Shelly Diguer
    Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    wow this book gutted me to the core , then slowly put me back together .......it completely blew me away Nix is one of my favourite characters that just grabs hold off your heart and stays there he is a biker driving a Harley , a hard arse of a man with muscles in all the right places seriously this book is brilliant and if I give it 10 stars , it’s heart felt, sad, happy , steamy and I mean of the charts steamy , with a whole lot off loving and a whole lot more ..... it gets you in all ...more
    Janet Hammons
    Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    This series is so good. I was so excited to get more of this club. Nix losing his woman really did a number on him. I thought his story was going a whole different way. But being a true family and club man and a really talking to from his sister brought him around. Then meeting Synne pulled him out of his head. I love her. She is badass enough to be the Ol' Lady of the president. Betty couldn't have picked a better woman for Nix. Their story was equal parts emotional and entertaining. Couldn't ...more
    Kerry Pruett
    Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    OMG! That pretty much sums up this story for me. Nix and Synne are awesome together. Nix grabs your heart and pulls all the strings. Nix is the perfect man at least for me. He pushes all the buttons. Nix and Synne together sucks you into a world that you wish you were a part of. I couldn't put this book down. I couldn't wait to see what would happen next, and how hotter Nix and Synne could get. It will be hard to find a book that will out do this one. Hard to believe that I have already found my ...more
    Melanie
    Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: romance
    This book was exactly what I wanted it to be! Nix is the president of Kings MC and finally gets his own story. He’s an alpha, take control guy but cares deeply and loves with everything he’s got. This book is emotional, super sexy, intense and wonderful. You don’t have to read the first two in the series, but it makes it more fun when the other characters are mentioned. I don’t want to spoil anything but I will say the woman he falls in the love with is amazing and definitely fitting for Nix!
    Julie
    Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    King Of Kings was an explosive read. It had all the emotions possible, I gasped and shouted, laughed and cried, the suspense was intense and the loving hot and breathtaking, it had it all. My heart broke for Nix, I knew his story would be special but Wow! Betty’s MC stories are excellent, but this one and Nix is definitely going to be a favourite. A definite must read!

Katrina Haynes
    Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    This books is more then 5 stays for me. I didn't want to put it down really as soon as I started it. There so much in this book, action, emotional, hot and sexy bikers I don't want to give much away as it not been released yet. You will love Nix and Synne story.. please check this book out once it been released ...more
    E&A Book
    Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    From the very first book in this series, I have been waiting for Nix to get his own story, and I am so glad he did. I was heartbroken for the loss that he suffered and how he spiraled out of control. But when he meets Synne who is running from a painful past of her own, the sparks fly. Nix tries to fight his feelings for her, but they are drawn to each other and in the end can’t fight what is happening between them. It was heartbreaking, messy, real, and I could not get enough.
    Claire Douglas
    Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    I have waited so long for Nix and my heart broke for him, this man has been through so much hell and he made it out the other side. Synne comes along and knocks him off his feet, he refuses to believe that he is worthy of redemption but then this little redheaded woman makes him see that he isn't broken just a little lost.
    Angie Adams
    Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Wow.. wow..wow.. the suspense the love the tears.. this book... I could not put this book down at all... this is a must read but of course all of hers books are.. they just keep getting better and better.. this one is a page Turner...
    Julie  whitsett
    Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    This book deserves 10 stars... Nix has had such pain in his past, Thanks to the rival motorcycle club. They killed the love of his life, but they get their revenge. Another woman comes into his life and with her, he finds his happily ever after.
    Angie E
    Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Wow... I loved Nix and Synne's story. My heart hurt for Nix so many times. I loved all the secondary characters and the dynamics with all of them. This book has is all.. heartbreak, action, steam and finally a happily ever after. I can't wait to read more.
    Helen Whitelaw
    Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    What a story of passion and loyalty......

I love the contrasts this story holds with relationships and how the men treat their women and the respect that comes with it

Nix and Synne’s love story is one that will have you gripped and praying for a happy ending

What a great MC series!
    Jess Segar
    Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
    Nix is all alpha and Synne is all sass. These two are just perfect for each other. I've always loved how Betty can write such hot scenes and such strong chemistry.
    There is some major twists in this book, it makes you just want to keep reading.

Loved it
    Teresa Lara
    Love the kings
    Love this series
    Nix and Synne grabbed my heart
    All the feels
    Intense emotional broken heart stopping
    Ready for more
    Who's next?William?
    Wioletta
    Wow, just wow.
    Nix and Synne's story is so emotional, steamy, awesome.
    The way they find happiness after they have been thru in life.
    This story is absolutely amazing.
    Mona williams
    Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    omg what a emotional story this was. he had his heart ripped out but must go on. than he meets her but wants to keep her at a distance. sometimes that is not possible. must read to find out what happens.
    « previous 1 3 4 next »

• Release
    • Hurting You (Blackthorn Elite #3)
    • Dirty Talk (Get Dirty, #1)
    • Dirty Letters
    • Hosed (Happy Cat, #1)
    • America's Geekheart (Bro Code #2)
    • Charming as Puck
    • Wicked Hearts (Wicked Hearts At War #1)
    • Just Kidding (SWAT Generation 2.0 #1)
    • Releasing Keanu (The Kennedy Boys #8)
    • The Three Kiss Clause
    • Tempted to Kiss (Hard to Love #3)
    • Treacherous
    • Now Or Never (Irresistible, #5)
    • Focused
    • Forbidden Lust (Kingpin, #1)
    • Hearts and Thorns (Magnolia Cove, #3)
    • Silver Player (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge)
    Betty Shreffler is a USA Today and International Bestselling Romance Author. She writes sexy and suspenseful stories with hot alphas and kickass heroines with twists you don’t expect. She also writes beautiful and sexy romances with tough women and their journeys at finding love. Betty is a mix of country, nerdy, sassy, sweet and a whole lot of sense of humor. If she’s not writing or doing book ...more

Kings MC (3 books)