Start by marking “Once Upon and Ever After” as Want to Read:
Once Upon and Ever After

Once Upon and Ever After

After years of training the prince is finally ready for his quest to rescue a princess. But can he find a princess who needs to be rescued and what happens if he can't?
Published November 10th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Once Upon and Ever After, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Once Upon and Ever After

Start your review of Once Upon and Ever After
Mehsi
I received this book from the author in exchange of an honest review~

We all know the stories right? The princess in dire trouble and the daring/dashing prince who saves her and they fall in love. I have to say that while a lot of people are all boo to the princes and the standard role of them saving the princess, I am still the kind of girl who loves princes saving princesses. There is just something sweet and wonderful about it. And sure, I also love books about princesses saving themselves.
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first illustrated children’s book that I have rated a 4. The message is a much-needed one in this day and again. Why should a prince have to rescue the princess? Maybe she can do it herself.

Also great to see how the prince wasn’t angry about it, thought they were brave and strong.

(Disclaimer: I received a free copy from the Author. Does not affect my review)
Grady
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fresh and refreshing new fairytale

Scottish poet/author Caroline L Thornton made an impressive debut in the realm of children’s books with SCARED OF THE DARK, followed that with THE BLUSTERY DAY, and now adds ONCE UPON AND EVER AFTER to her growing repertoire Her writing is strong, her sense of rhyming is excellent and subtle – a must read for parents to children.

Now she offers a wondrous little tale that combines fairy tale revisions and imagination and wit in a thoroughly this delightful new
Kerry Reay
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A lovely story

My 6 year old really enjoyed this book, the illustrations are beautiful, the story itself is brilliant. Times change and princesses no longer need saving, its very modern time but old fashioned too. A book we'll definitely read again
nirmal singh