Start by marking “Sweet Temptation: A Trick-Or-Treat Collaboration” as Want to Read:
Sweet Temptation: A Trick-Or-Treat Collaboration

Sweet Temptation: A Trick-Or-Treat Collaboration

I wished for him.
My sister’s husband.
A man who should have been mine all along.

In a twist-of-fate on Halloween, Scarlett’s wish comes true. The man she longed for now belongs to her.

Noah Mason is the perfect husband, lover and soulmate, everything Scarlett had so desperately wanted.

Until he broke her.
Just like he broke her sister.

They say be careful what you wis
Published October 27th 2019

Start your review of Sweet Temptation: A Trick-Or-Treat Collaboration
TheSassyNerdBlog
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well, this was something new... can't say I have ever read anything that's actually Halloween themed and this was a delight to read, but I expected nothing less from the author!

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫"

The truth behind these words for Scarlett. What started out as a wish she wanted so badly and it was granted, it turned really damn ugly.

Scarlett had wanted Noah from the start and after she finally got that wish, and took Noah away from her sister, she thought she had the man of
Vickie
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this take on been careful of what you wish for. Scarlett is in love with her sisters husband. She’s not proud of that fact but it is what is is and doesn’t stop her from wishing she was living her sisters life. When she wakes one morning to find that is now her reality she’s beyond thrilled. Confused but ecstatic, she’s determined to grab hold of Noah and not let go. But is the past going to determined her future? Is her new found life all she’s expecting it to be or is she set to make t ...more
Anna Valsa
Oct 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Definitely Treat! 🍬🍭🍫
bee.
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great Read

I enjoyed this quick Halloween novella, but I feel like it lacked a bit of the punch it needed if the reader hadn't already known what was going to happen. If what Noah did had been hidden from the reader, the sting would have got home a lot harder.

But the storyline was great, something a bit different to the norm :-)
Hannah Hindmarch
Dec 02, 2019 rated it did not like it
CANNOT BELIEVE THIS BOOK

I am literally gobsmacked at this book after reading Noah and Morgan's story. I agree with previous review that it makes their whole book pointless and ruined it for me completely. Feels like a total kick in the teeth after everything they went through to end up divorced. So disappointed and wish i hadn't bothered reading it as I was quite happy in my happily ever after world!
Tina
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
First ever Kat T. Masen book that I have read and I truly enjoyed this fast passed novella.
The characters we great and the storyline was entertaining! Will definitely be reading more from this author!!
Whoo Gives A Hoot
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *

description

Sweet Temptation by Kat T. Masen was a quick and sweet novella that was a perfect Halloween treat (even if I did read it a few days later). This story was full of unexpected twists and turns with a strong message intertwined throughout that reminds us to always be careful what you wish for.

Scarlett Winters was a character that I LOVED getting to know and my goodness what I wouldn't give to have her full story...you know the story that extends on
Ashley Ziegler
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet Temptation is a quick, fast paced Halloween novella filled surprises. This book was definitely different from the other books I've read of Kats but I quite enjoyed it. The saying "be careful what you wish for" and "the grass is greener on the other side" definitely rang true when it came to Scarlett Winters. In a twist of Halloween fate, she got exactly what she always wished for, but was it really everything she wanted?! You'll have to read to find out! There were a lot of twists, turns, ...more
Linda Lee
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A very easy to read novella. Have you ever thought about something you’d like to change in your life? However if you change anything, it has a domino effect that changes everything. The grass always appears greener on the other side of the fence until you get there.

Scarlett pines after Noah, her sister’s husband. Morgan’s marriage is rocky and her and Noah are separated. Scarlett find herself with a dilemma because they are both invited to her a Halloween party. When Morgan arrives to ring Scar
Booknerdy77
Nov 01, 2019 rated it did not like it
Melanie Hollands
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Different....but a good different

Reading Kat's other books definitely helped understand Sweet Temptation better than I would have if I was a first time reader. I was pleasantly surprised how this short, easy to read novella answered some cliff hanger questions in Noah's story. What I really enjoyed is how point of views were shared uniquely ... I don't want to give anything away but very clever writing, Kat, very clever! This story also has me longing to hear more from Scarlett.... something I r
Courtney
Nov 14, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a cute and twisted novella that took on the old saying “be careful what you wish for” because Scarlett finds herself in love with her sister’s husband and even though she has never acted on those feelings she still feels bad for crushing on him so she just stands by and hopes and wishes her life was different. Then one morning she wakes up and her dreams have come true but as time goes on her dream to be his turns into a nightmare for her. There were so many twists and turns it kept me ...more
Adriana
Ok this book was very different to what Kat has written before but i loved it. It was short and sweet and it is basically about being careful what you wish for as there are consequences to everything. I actually do hope we get to hear more of what happens with scarlett and ??? yeah im not spoiling it for those who haven't read it. I also loved it that we got to see of the The Dark Angel characters in this and see what they have been up to was short and sweet appearance but was awsome to read. Ca ...more
W.
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The way this story was written was NOT what I expected. I thought it was going to be a cliche story written like so many before, but this one had a nice twist! I'm obviously not going to say what the twist was, but the way it was written was a awesome! Temptation can be uncontrollable. Stepping into someone else's shoes can be hard. Realizing what you have versus what you want can be too difficult to comprehend. Great story, sexy characters, sweet short story!
K.  Ramjohn
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Temptation was a short Halloween novella that held my interest until the end. This was a story about being careful what you wish for and it was unlike anything I've read before. In a twist of fate our heroine got exactly what she wished for and it opened her eyes to the reality of her life. I enjoyed this fast paced tale with its twists and turns and lessons learned and would highly recommend it to all those looking for something different to read this Halloween.
Isabel Debono
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great quick Halloween read from Kat.
This was a bit different the the other books I have read from this author but I enjoyed it a lot.
They say be careful what you wish for...
Scarlett wanted what wasn’t hers... namely her sisters husband.
Upon waking one morning and finding out that her wishes have come true... will it be all she’s ever dreamed it to be???
Loved the twist in this story... for the grass isn’t always greener on the other side
I was given an arc for an honest review
Tanz
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My first book from this author and I loved it. A fabulous quick read - once I started I couldn't put it down!
A different storyline to how I thought it would go but in a very good way! It was a great example of how we all think at times 'the grass is always greener'.
Very well written and I look forward to reading more from this author!
Megan
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Temptation was a quick, fast paced Halloween novella full of surprises. When people say the grass isn't always greener on the other side; that holds true for Scarlett. There were a lot of twist and turns in this one and lessons learned... What a ride! I cannot wait to see where Kat T. Masen takes us next!
Cheryl Blackburn
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mystical Forces at Play

A wonderful surprise when mystical forces are at play. Scarlett is a woman that has it all, or so it seems. Scarlett wants it all, including her sister Morgan's husband. What price is she willing to pay? Read this book and be pleasantly surprised.
Trish Sutherland
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Expect the unexpected!
This quick read is something different but intriguing at the same time. Very fitting for a Halloween Story.
Well written and a pleasure to read, you will be drawn into Sweet Temptation and wanting more at the end.
Books Over
Aug 10, 2020 rated it liked it
Kind of confusing, and the last part about how Scarlett got with the bartender was kind of a "What the heck?" at the end of the book. I wish it'd been clearer and Scarlett getting knocked up was random. I hope she finds her happiness and things with Noah get sorted OUT.
Amber Wyrick
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book full of drama, funny moments, and more. This my first book from this author and it was incredible. Great holiday short.

I received a free copy of this book and I am leaving a voluntary, honest review.
Danielle Robbins
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet Temptation is the first book I have read by this author and I really liked it. It was definitely a different type of book! I liked Scarlett! Will definitely be checking out more books by this author!
Rhea
A good read.

I’ve read a couple of Kat’s books now and I enjoyed this one just as much. At first I wasn’t sure where the book was going, but I did enjoy the story. And it didn’t end how I thought it would!
Candi Everett
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Reads

I enjoyed this. It was different, had all kinds of emotions and wasn’t a neat tidy world where everything makes sense. Plenty of tricks and treats. Get on it!
Madeleine
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by this author and I am hooked. Not what I was expecting and so good. Watch what you wish for comes to mind with this book. Looking forward to more books by Kat.
Helen Mavrodis
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Twist and turns

Wow happy hallowing all! I loved that some of my favorite characters had an appearance to Noah and Morgan’s love story with a bit of a twist!
Maria Metsikas
Nov 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Three stars for being too short! I needed more and yes I know it’s a novella but I still want more!
Joanne Thorne

• Finding My One
  • Alpha Heroes: A Me, Myself & I Collection
  • Whiskey & Mistletoe
  • One Complicated Christmas
  • Thorn (Rosewood High #1)
  • The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister
  • Never Trust a Rockstar (Never Trust, #1)
  • The Mighty Anchor (Rogue Academy, #3)
  • Little Plaything (Reighton Preparatory Academy #1)
  • Off Limits (Kings of Mayhem MC, #5)
  • Trillion
  • Loyalty Card
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
Born and bred in Sydney Australia, Kat T. Masen is a mother to four crazy boys and wife to one sane husband. Growing up in a generation where social media and fancy gadgets didn’t exist, she enjoyed reading from an early age and found herself immersed in these stories. After meeting friends on twitter who loved to read as much as she did, her passion to write began and the friendships continued on ...more

News & Interviews