Jump to ratings and reviews
Have you ever loved something so much you’d do anything to protect it?

Keep it safe, no matter the expense to yourself? No matter how miserable it makes you? Yeah, we all have. Some folks feel the need to protect their loved ones—I feel the need to protect my six-pack.

And my washboard has been well protected beneath sixty pounds of hardened man chub, but my sexy abs are about to make a comeback.

I do it alright, even sign up for a trainer at the gym.

This dude is just what I need to get back on track. He’ll give me the brutal drill sergeant attitude I need to kick my ass in line. It’s gonna be freakin’ awesome.

Imagine my shock and shrinking manhood when Jordan Williams walks in. A five-feet-six inch chick with more curves than a back road and just the right amount of sass and sweet. She’s bold as brass and tough as nails, and I’m completely screwed.

She encourages me to set three milestones for my weight loss, a way to reward myself for the pounds shed. One is getting back on the dating scene. It’s not what I expect, but I have a hard time saying no to her. I’m not only losing my dad bod but my man card too.

All it takes is two disastrous dates and several awkward situations for me to realize who I really want to show all my tools to is right in front of me. Busting my ass in the gym every day.

Maybe I should have concentrated just as much on protecting my heart as I have my abs. Jordan is out of my league, and my goal is to get on her level.

297 pages, Kindle Edition

First published January 1, 2020

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Silla Webb

19 books519 followers
Silla Webb is a Kentucky native, raised in the heart of the Eastern Kentucky coal fields. A coal truck driver's daughter, and a railroader's wife, the coal fields own a special place in her heart.
She is a work at home, Super Momma to three rowdy boys, who keep her on her feet from daylight to sunset. As a pass time from her everyday life, Silla started a blog-Momma's Secret Book Obsession, for reviewing romance novels. From there, she realized that not only did she have a natural love for reading and reviewing, but she found that lost love of writing that she once had as a young girl.
When she isn't conquering the world as a wife, momma and Super Woman, Silla loves to lay on the front porch swing and read while sipping sweet tea, just passin' the day away.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
Displaying 1 - 30 of 91 reviews
Profile Image for Lara.
Author 5 books9 followers
January 2, 2020
I tried. Lord knows how I tried, but this was just not for me. Molasses in February moves faster than this story.

It's all rather predictable, health crisis spurs man to lose weight, trainer turns out to be female. But Madden must be some kind of idiot not to realise that the gym he choses is Dumb Belles (really? That's the name you want a woman to choose for the business she owns and runs?) and not dumbbells. Then he runs away from the first session. Then he returns. Then there's a lot of sexual tension between the two but oh, no! Nothing can happen with a client!, the obligatory mean girl, and I'm assuming there's supposed to be a HEA but I had to bow out at 69%. Here are some of the reasons why:

First of all, everyone is rude and vulgar no matter if they're male or female. I don't know about any of you, but the guys I know don't go around calling each other "taint sucker", and the women don't call each other "bitch" and talk about their " 'ginas". (And you can't tell me it's different in the south because I have friends who live there, too.) I always feel that name calling is the laziest way to show that characters are close friends and, honestly, the amount of time Madden and Jordan spend cursing out their meddlesome friends just in their minds makes me wonder why these people are "friends".

The version I read of this ARC had a lot of editing issues. Right off the bat Madden has lost 28lbs according to Jordan, and then the next chapter he's happy to have lost 25lbs. Madden's daughter has a lisp, Jordan's nephew doesn't; but then they both or neither do at various other points. (Not to mention the fact that these little hellions speak like teenagers half the time, only with random S's thrown onto words to make them childish, e.g. "We's gonna eats now?") By 65% of the book we've heard no less than three times that Madden's only sexual experiences over the last six years have been with his hand.

Madden refers to his hateful ex, and the fact that his daughter has night terrors, but we still don't know what went down. I honestly don't know if Jordan is a virgin because other than references to her Amazon Prime Deal of the Day being used we don't know her background other than she used to be fat. (How many DotD does she have anyhow? Is she buying a new vibrator/stimulator every day?)

Both Madden and Jordan think about how things seem strained between their friends Carter and his wife Laney, but we never see this. They always talk about each other like they're so in love, and having sex all the time in all the ways. Then they will think about something internally, and the other character will somehow respond as if it's common knowledge or was actually verbalised. (E.g. Jordan takes his daughter to get a cupcake and it's supposed to be a secret. Later in the book Madden thinks about how nice it was for Jordan to take Belle to get a cupcake. What the what?)

Then there's the obligatory male whore who I suppose will be reformed in a later book. I won't be here for that as I think the trope is overdone in general, and not handled well here.

Madden goes on some really bad dates, but again Jordan has no sex life whatsoever. (She never actually uses her BOB.)

Aside from the initial talk about changing eating habits and making exercise a priority, and the occasional scene in the gym, nothing changes. The book could be set on a movie set, or at a high school, or on the moon for all intents and purposes.

They have their first kiss at 56% into the story. They're not together at this point, but they do have a kiss. And then Jordan starts to cry over every little thing she overhears. (Belle's mom left her? Cry. She has night terrors? Cry. She dressed herself and "owns it"? Cry.) And then ...

And then ...

At this point I'm nope-ing out of this hot mess of a book. Good luck to anyone else attempting to read, I just can't anymore.
Profile Image for Rochelle.
1,542 reviews
January 2, 2020
First book that I have read from either author and I really enjoyed it. Madden and Jordan were a great couple together. Great characters and a good storyline. I can’t wait to read more from this author duo or each author individually.

Profile Image for Kari Hansen.
8,749 reviews52 followers
January 1, 2020
Ever since his divorce Madden has been more focused on his career and his daughter rather than looking after his health but he has realized that he needs to make some changes and that starts with a more healthy lifestyle. He starts by joining a gym, but the surprise was on him when he meets his trainer Jordan.

Jordan had some weight issues in the past and can relate to what Madden is going through. She will motivate and push him professionally but anything personal between them is something she will only consider in her dreams.

Not only are Madden and Jordan great characters but the secondary characters enhance the story as well. Their journey is filled with Heat, humor and all the feels and will certainly bring a smile to your face.
Profile Image for Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers.
1,842 reviews44 followers
December 27, 2019
4.5 Hearts

Dad Bod is the first book in the Under Construction series by Silla Webb and Kaden Layne. I have been waiting for a few years for Silla to release a new book and it was worth the wait. I have not had the pleasure of reading Kaden yet and I am excited to add her to my watch list.

Madden needs a good kick in the ass to get back into shape so he can be healthy for himself and his daughter, a sassy five year named Belle. He has packed on the pounds in the last few years of being a single dad and inheriting his father’s construction business but after a health scare...it was time to get his ass in gear so he hires a trainer. What he didn’t expect was her. Jordan Williams. A woman with curves for days and a mouth full of sass and sin. He was so screwed. How was he going to get through a workout without embarrassing himself in front of this woman. He wasn’t close to being ready to date and he definitely wasn’t ready for this spitfire.

Jordan was not prepared for him. Not. At. All. Yes, he was an ass when they first met but after the aftershocks, she saw a big teddy bear who wanted to live life to the fullest and to be there for his little girl. A girl who didn’t back down from a hissy fit. She had him set goals for himself and she set him up with her app so they can see the progress together. That was all. She was his trainer. There couldn’t be anymore to it. Except there definitely was since she thought about him a lot outside of the gym. She didn’t date clients and he didn’t seem that all interested. Yes, he flirted but never anything more until...

That’s all folks. Ok, I will say that I laughed my ass off. Belle stole my heart from the moment I met her. Madden and Jordan do have banter for days. It’s fun, flirty, and sassy. They have great friends too! I am excited for the next book since ____ is just my kind of manwhore. Lol

Quotes:

“You talk an awfully big game for a man scared of a little fitness trainer,” she cackles as she heads inside.

“Unk, if you can't play Go Fish right, I quit.” She huffs and throws her cards down on the table, crossing her arms over her chest.
“Go Fish? I thought we were playing Hold ’Em.”
“Uggghhh!” Belle groans.

A friend can be someone you’ve kissed and had dirty thoughts about, right? A friend can star in your completely too dirty fantasies at night.
Yep, nothing weird about that at all.

Profile Image for Judy.
1,674 reviews
January 1, 2020
I love this story on so many levels! The characters were so "real life" like and that's always my favorite kind of story to get caught up in! Sassy female characters and hot men to boot!!

Madden is overweight and gets a wake up call at his daughter's birthday party. He's not ready to leave her alone in the world, so he begins a workout regimen. He's all Belle has and he's got to be there for her. He goes to the gym and the trainer, Jordan, isn't exactly what he had in mind and he gets an attitude and leaves. But, he was raised to be a gentleman and knows he has to go back and apologize to the hot trainer, named Jordan.

Jordan is a trainer and her new client has a major attitude. So, what he was expecting a male trainer, no need for him to be rude to her. After an apology she decides to take him on as a client and whip that Dad Bod into a hunk!

The chemistry between these two was awesome! I could easily see this book as a movie!! Loved Madden and Jordan together! Can we talk about miss grown up attitude Belle? She made the story!! I was glued to my kindle with this book and I look forward to reading the man ho story of Maverick!
Profile Image for Kaye.
6,823 reviews57 followers
ONE EMOTIONAL WHIRLWIND!!!
Thrilling! This dynamic duo showcases one spectacular spin that's so touching and heartwarming with passion, finesse and style that blows this baby wide open. A churning vortex of vexing circumstances and astonishing events blast those spinning emotions into play front and center. The tension is thick, suspense electrifying, the intrigue skyrocketing. Blundering through the trials and tribulations, stunning twists, sharp turns and thin lines, test our characters in ways they could have never anticipated. Delightful, well rounded scenario's, that punch dead center with such exuberance and style, grounding in it's strength and awe inspiring in it's depth. The characters fortitude to persevere is astounding. Following along, witnessing their personalities blend and flow with such love and devotion was a beautiful thing to behold. The characters are authentic, original and realistic with such depth and qualities it's easy to relate. The scenes are so descriptive and detailed it's easy to picture each interaction as they play off one another perfectly. Remarkable job guys, thanks for sharing this little treasure with us.
Profile Image for Lisa Petty (Book Bangers Blog).
1,451 reviews12 followers
January 2, 2020
First off I love these two authors they bring something magical to the table. This dad is trying to protect his dad bod you all know the one where you have kids and let yourself go because life is just getting in the way. Well Madden is about to learn what it means to get his bod back in shape. Madden has an emergency that has made him take a step back and look at his life. When he decides gym life is what he needs to get his head on straight he makes a goal. However when he walks in to meet his trainer he get's more than he bargained for. Jordan knows what is feels like to be down on your luck and not healthy she has worked so hard to get where she is and own a gym that helps people the same way it helped her. When Jordan and Madden meet for the first time it's not sparks that fly but Maddens big mouth. Can he get his foot out of his mouth long enough for Jordan to kick his butt into shape? Or will he have to go it alone and risk everything? This book is full of love, lust, butt kicking, and intrigue. Find out what happens.
Profile Image for Julie Bailes.
Author 15 books285 followers
January 1, 2020
Well done, Kaden and Silla!
Maybe it’s because I’m a southern woman myself, but I adored the banter between the characters. Single dad with a second shot at love? Yes, please! I love how Madden was naturally, physically flawed and had to work his tail off to get where he wanted to be. I love the little fire ball Belle is. And, I love how Jordan was relatable, didn’t take it easy on Madden, and grew to love Belle as her own.
I can’t wait for the supporting characters to get their own stories. Some may find the language a bit explicit, but these men are filthy…and well…I love it!
If you’re looking a single dad romance and aren’t easily offended, don’t pass Dad Bod up!
Good job, lovelies!
Profile Image for Michele McMullen .
2,135 reviews58 followers
January 1, 2020
Dad Bod is a wonderful journey of self discovery, believing in yourself and finding that special someone along the way. Madden is a single dad that finds himself in the middle of a health scare . He needs to get healthy not only for himself but also his little girl. Jordan is a self made woman that has found herself successful in the fitness industry . She has been on the other side of poor health and weight issues and will determination and hard work has built quite a reputation for her knowledge and success with her clients. This couple is cunny, cute and have quite an emotional journey . Now lets throw into the mix little girl full of wit and honesty with a great supporting cast and we have the Dad Bod tale !!!
~~Michele McMullen ~~
Profile Image for Michele.
1,240 reviews9 followers
January 3, 2020
I have been waiting for a bit to read another book by Silla and my first experience with Kaden. This will not be my last. I can not wait for the next book in this series! So much fun to read! Plenty of fun, sass and chemistry. I was laughing outload while reading at times. The tongue and cheek was sweet perfection. Highly recommend this book. It was a fantastic way to spend the evening reading! I am voluntarily leaving my review after reading an advance reader copy from the author. I am ready for more!
Profile Image for Keni.
58 reviews1 follower
January 1, 2020
This is a great book. Madden has been thru a lot and now has weight issues that are causing health problems. Jo is just the woman to help him. Throw in feisty Belle and this book is sooo funny. It's also great because it shows the fight with body image doesn't always have to be just a woman's problem. Can't wait to read more from Sills and Kaden
Profile Image for Skye Yanovsky.
1,171 reviews17 followers
January 27, 2020
What a refreshing storyline.

I loved this story. It was relatable. It was funny. It was sweet and a little heartbreaking. It was refreshing to see the guy struggling with weight and body image. Thoroughly enjoyed.
Profile Image for Maureen Mayer.
Author 7 books372 followers
December 18, 2019
4.5 stars!

I’m a huge fan of Silla Webb’s writing, so when I saw that she teamed up with Kaden Layne to co-author a book, I was so excited to read it!

The synopsis immediately drew me in, but I have to say it took me a little while to fully get engrossed in the story. It begins with Madden who has a medical emergency while at his daughter’s birthday party, and as a single dad, he knows he has to start taking his health seriously. So he signs up with a trainer at a local gym, but to his surprise, she’s an attractive woman who’s tough as nails and sassy as hell.

One of Madden’s goals is to get back onto the dating scene, and it’s a good thing Jordan has a no-dating-clients rule to keep them from getting too close to one another so he can focus on his main goal of getting into shape. After a few disastrous dates, Madden needs to reevaluate what, or rather who, he really wants, and maybe that someone has been right there in front of him the whole time.

I really enjoyed this book, but more so the second half. I loved all of the characters and their very distinct personalities, but for me, it was Madden’s daughter, Belle, who stole the show. I’m a sucker for kids in books, and she was just too friggin cute (that sass!). It was nice seeing her relationship bloom with Jordan too, especially since she didn’t have her mother in her life.

Overall, I highly recommend this book! If you do find that you have trouble getting into the story, stick it out because it was totally worth it! Can’t wait to get my hands on the next book in this series!
Profile Image for Brittnie Becker.
242 reviews3 followers
December 21, 2019
Madden's and Jordan's story is so fun a guilty pleasure read if you will..

Madden has a health scare at his sassy daughter's birthday party and realizes it's time to change his ways when it comes to his health.

So he joins the gym and is in for the shock of all times when he finds out his personal trainer is a woman. But not just any woman an attractive woman but Madden has a ways to go when it comes to his confidence.

Will Madden finally reach his goals and change his own mindset about himself read to find out..

I like the secondary characters and hope to find out more insight about their story .
I like that Madden's daughter has such a dynamic relationship with the healthy lady.
And all the sassy little things she quotes
This book will have you laughing and sitting with heart emojis and potentially a tear or two at some point recommend reading this 💕
Profile Image for Vanessa.
Author 6 books105 followers
ALPHA READ—amazing!!

**FULL REVIEW**

When I signed on to read this book, I was beyond excited...I mean, it's about a hot personal trainer (who doesn't even know it) and a plain Joe-schmo who also happens to be a single dad AND own his own construction company.

Seriously? What more could you ask for in a modern-day, everyday-life, romance novel? Oh, did I mention it's also funny as all get out? And there are two other books to follow? All characters introduced in THIS book?

In short, I was hooked. From the very first word, I couldn't stop reading...and when it ended, I swooned in satisfaction.

My favorite quote:
"First, you're too pretty to cry; especially over a fat -- like me...Which is why I'll still be at my training session Monday. Even if we just do light cardio"--I put her hand over my heart, the beats out of sync and scattered--"because I can't quit training. You're making me a healthy man, a better man, and I refuse to give up because of a small attack."

I should probably explain that...see, I'm a personal trainer. When people say things like this (and they do), it makes every early morning, every late night, every sore muscle worth it. It makes me remember WHY I do the job I do, why I have a passion for helping people, and why I work my butt off to make sure I give 110% to each person I train.

So, this book spoke to me. It gave me a little ego boost because yes, this job is hard. But it also so very rewarding...just like this book. The reward at the end is worth the ups and downs, the insecurities, the cupcakes! I loved it, and I cannot wait to read Maverick's and Carter's books...because these guys are unique and amazing. No doubt their women will be too.

**4.5 Soft & Strong, Stars**
Profile Image for Joann.
367 reviews4 followers
January 5, 2020
Okay y’all- I tried, I really did. I wanted so very hard to like this story, not only because it was my girl Silla’s work, but because dad bods everywhere needed some serious lovin’. But this one? No, just no. This is seriously not what I was expecting from Silla Webb. Her work is better than this folks, much much better. And the only thing that I can think of is that it was the addition of the new writer that brought it all downhill.
First off, there’s not anything a character can say to offend me- literally, I have as much of a sailor’s mouth as anybody sometimes, but this was a little extreme in some instances. These people laid down the F-Bomb more times than I could count in the first few pages of the book- and they live in Georgia!!! They’re not hardened gangsters or anything of the sort, so it was completely ridiculous that they should have been talking that way. Another thug- if I read the phrase “taint sucker” one more time, I swear I was going to bleach my eyeballs. This was how best friends talked about one another, seriously?!?!? And Laney, she was supposed to be a preschool teacher?? That was as believable as Bigfoot, let me tell you. That woman was one of the nastiest and crass female characters that I’ve seen, and should have been kept from kids at all costs. I’m fairly certain that no female besties sit around and talk about their “giners” all day long, so again- completely unbelievable.
Then we get to Madden and Jordan. Oh lord, these two did have the sexual chemistry to make a good story, but they’re so incredibly immature that it was a disaster. To be honest, I suppose there was an HEA, but I honestly couldn’t finish it because the story was just too much of a let down for me. I’m sorry Silla girl, I’m really hoping to see you back in your groove with your next one.
Profile Image for Read.Review.Repeat Blog.
4,644 reviews86 followers
January 1, 2020
This was a fun read. Strong sassy southern women, hot construction dudes and a spitfire little girl. When Madden seeks out a trainer to get him back on track, he never expected to find the one thing he was missing in his life, Jordan. The tension between Jordan and Madden is perfect and you can't help but fall in love with Belle. She is one of my favorite characters in this story and I secretly hope Belle and Kenny get a grown up story (hint, hint). The interactions of the girls is "on point" and I enjoyed the guys banter as well. I will be looking forward to reading more of this series. ~Cindy

This is a funny story with some great sassy females and some hot males with a sweet little girl mixed in. I enjoy when the story involves not just the 2 mc's but also gives a backstory to the group of friends that surround them. Enjoyable story from start to finish ~Jen
1,446 reviews
January 2, 2020
Madden is dying. He's having a heart attack. Overweight. High blood pressure. Unfit. And not yet thirty. Thankfully he makes it to be there to raise his four-year-old daughter, Belle. She is a livewire and utterly gorgeous. Enter Jordan, a beautiful fitness trainer where Madden signs up to get his life back on track. Six months later he is unrecognisable. Fit and buff. He and Jordan have the feels for each other but have done nothing about it. They both have self-esteem issues. Damn I loved this book. The positiveness of a life changed. The funny dialogue was hysterical. Add in a dynamo of a little girl and you have gold. I have never read these authors before but I sure will look for their books now. Lots of bad language but it actually fits the situations they get in.
Profile Image for Erica.
1,312 reviews33 followers
January 5, 2020
How much do you love a man who lives for his child?
Madden and Belle will steal your heart.
Jordan is my favorite in this book. She's strong yet a bit insecure which I can sympathize with which is probably why I love her so much. She has a story but made her mind up to make changes and stuck to it.
Madden take you're breath away. Hes an amazing father and incredible man with a huge heart.
He too has a story and his daughter is his sole reason for living which means making changes so he'll be there for her.
His and Jordan's tale is sweet and not superficial at all. Their's is a love story that could not be better.
Quite a few secondary characters in their circle intrigue me. I can't wait for more in this series.
18 reviews1 follower
January 1, 2020
Dad Bod turned out to be better than I expected!

I really liked the premise (large, lovable man looking to get a healthier lifestyle falls for his unexpectedly-female personal trainer). Give it a few chapters to get into it! The first couple of chapters were a little weak with the inciting incident inspiring some in and out flashbacks that did not work. There was a lot of potty-mouthing and some unfortunate simultaneous relations for a such a sweet, slow-burn. Neither of those things really bothered me since I viewed it as the authors building their world and there was no commitment. The book should have ended before it did, but I think the authors wanted to line things up for book 2 (which they should have just done earlier and throughout).

Overall, it was a slow-burn with a sweet couple. You will never eat cupcakes the same way again! ;)

I received a copy of this book and this is my unbiased review.
Profile Image for Melinda Swaine.
1,401 reviews11 followers
January 1, 2020
Definitely one to read and read over and over again!!

I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this book. I have all of Silla Webb books and she never fails to deliver a truly fantastic story with everything. I mean everything. From remarkable characters that stay with you forever, to stories you fall in love with from hello. I absolutely loved this book. It was one of those that I thought about during the day and couldn’t wait to get back to and get lost in the pages all over again. Definitely one to read and read over and over again. If you like a funny, swoon worthy, sexy heat, delicious book...this one is definitely for you. Definitely needs to be on the top of your TBR list. I just can’t wait for the next book. Happy reading!!
Profile Image for Harlow James.
Author 20 books766 followers
January 2, 2020
I absolutely LOVED this book! It was my first by this author-duo and I devoured it! The characters were real and I connected with them so much. Madden, good lord! Give me a man like that any day--a man that loves his daughter so fiercely that he commits to getting healthy to be there for her. And Jordan was a woman I think any woman could relate to. After making a physical transformation herself, she still harbored insecurities, but the two of them together made for such a perfect match--a love that blossomed from friendship and showed true growth. And Belle was the funniest kid I've read in a LONG time! I loved this story!
2,514 reviews9 followers
January 1, 2020
This book is a journey not in just getting rid of the dad bod, but also the emotional aspect of believing in yourself with the support of some crazy ass friends who will always be there to support you. Absolutely, loved the friendship developed with the friends and the new people introduced to this tight knit group. There are so many laugh out loud moments, which makes this such as easy read to get pulled into these characters lives and hope for the best, but to also feel their pain when life gives you major obstacles to overcome. Cannot wait to read the next book into this series and see how many more crazy antics this fun group of friends can get into.

Profile Image for Within The Pages Book Blog.
686 reviews20 followers
January 2, 2020
This was my first read of 2020, and I am so glad that it was! I loved the chemistry and back and forth between Madden and Jordan who was Maddens personal trainer. I love how Jordan treated him, his family, and especially his little girl! I really want to be Jordan’s friend! If you are looking for a little angst and a whole lotta love in a book, then this one is for you! I can’t wait to read the next book from these two authors!
Profile Image for Jo-Ann Forrest.
2,318 reviews11 followers
January 4, 2020
This fun sexy read will captivate you from the start. Madden is a single dad who is tired, hot of shape and out of sorts. He signs up for a trainer and get himself back in shape. On his journey to getting back in shape he realizes that what he wants is Jordan his trainer. This delightful story will entertain you with is wittiness , sweetness and the reality that is being a single parent. I loved this story and I honestly volunteered to review the arc.
3,862 reviews15 followers
December 30, 2019
Cute, romantic, but slow romance
3.5
It’s a good romance, very well written, tender and definitely far from an instalove. It's the story of a second chance in the life of a single father, Madden, that his body betrayed and who needs to lose weight or he'd risk dying young, and it is also the story of his trainer , Jordan. He thinks he is a man and he discovers a woman who both attracts him, but whom he definitely feels very distant from because of his physical slackness. She lost a lot of weight before becoming a coach and her past, her ethic of not going out with clients, the fact that they were in high school together but that he never saw her, make her fit Madden in the friend-zone, while getting closer, day after day, to him.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
Profile Image for Cindy Fong.
1,533 reviews
Profile Image for Sara.
555 reviews15 followers
January 1, 2020
Absolutely loved this book from start to finish. I've never read anything by these authors before but they've become a favorite of mine. You'll laugh so much your sides will ache. You'll cry, grab some tissues.

Madden and Jordan are the epic pairing that will leave you laughing out loud at almost every turn. Princess Belle, oh my, for a little girl, she's got some sass! She will have your rolling on the floor from laughter.
41 reviews2 followers
December 31, 2019
OMG I have never laughed so much as I have when reading a book. The one liners, banter, flirty banter, bitchiness & romance all combined makes this book such a fabulous read for me. The girls night out & the cooking were my favourite laugh out loud parts. I had tears reading it. Belle & Kenny are too cute together. Therecwere some very emotional moments where your heart breaks. A fabulous, hilarious & emotional read xx
Profile Image for Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon).
16.3k reviews154 followers
January 3, 2020
WOW!!!! What else is there to say. This was a really HOT story, and you will be missing out if you do not read it. I could not put it down it was that good!

Displaying 1 - 30 of 91 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.