Start by marking “Ghost Revelations: A Why Choose Novel (Ghost Dud Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Ghost Revelations: A Why Choose Novel (Ghost Dud Book 1)

Ghost Revelations: A Why Choose Novel

(Ghost Dud #1)

I was always told growing up in my family, surrounded by magic, that I was a dud. I had no power except the ability to talk to ghosts. It never bothered me because I enjoyed my job as a bartender at my Uncle's bar that caters to the supernatural community. I spend my nights working and getting to flirt with my crush.

Then one night, my life turned upside down. Someone
Published October 25th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Ghost Revelations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ghost Revelations

Start your review of Ghost Revelations: A Why Choose Novel (Ghost Dud Book 1)
Bex Hunt
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! I was able to read this book because I received it as an ARC from the author after winning on facebook. Wonderful paranormal RH with twist and turns to the plot. Kept me wanting more until the very end. I can't wait for book 2 to see how the relationship between the Vickie, Lucien, and Akira grow and how Shax comes into play later on. I've always been fascinated with ghosts which is what appealed to me wanting to read this book in the first plan and the connection Vickie has to ghosts ...more
Nick Bowler
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a quick read and I loved every bit of it. It wastes no time jumping right into the story and damn it’s a hell of a ride. Great main character, awesome supporting cast, fascinating magic system, excellent ending - it’s got it all. Couldn’t recommend more!
Krystyna
Nov 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Hurt feelings and a complex

A good read. Please be aware that this a reverse harem read with some detailed sex scenes. Okay the plot was a good one - murders of people that seemed to be unrelated until she stepped in. She is the black sheep of her family and has been made to feel lacking. Her father is a shifter, her mother is a strong witch but all she can do is see and talk to ghosts. The love of her life is the second in her uncle's pack. A murder outside her uncle's club (where she is
Sherri D.
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a win/win in all areas for me.

Hello
Choose this rating for several reasons. 1) The writing is fresh. Fast paced with no dragging that made me want to skip ahead or put the book down. Everything has a purpose that drives the story. There are no frivolous add ins that some authors use to increase the word count. 2) The characters are interesting and have unique personalities and powers. 3) Best of all there is plenty of potential for growth in all the characters, their powers AND the
Paul Tullock
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unique pespective

Enjoyable read. Interesting characters. Enjoyed the completed plot aspect. Looking forward to the developing group dynamics and future cases . Aspen Black is an a author I look forward to reading in future one to watch. Often give good ratings of the story is enjoyable. Don't regularly write review.
Natalie panda eyes
Nov 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Joy Jacobs
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Must Read

I loved this book, what an amazing job for a debut novel. I loved Vic and her guys, their characters were well developed and thought out. I can't wait to see what's in store next for these guys!
Michelle Moore
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really good!

I really enjoyed this book and I look forward to more from this series! Lots of action and sexy times! Really love the characters! Look forward to more from the author!
Sarah Fairbairn
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ghost Revelations it is an Erotic Paranormal Reverse Harem novel, so I knew I was in for sex, but this one also boasted a lot of story around it. I think even if you skipped over the graphically depicted sex scenes there would still be enough of the find-the-killer who-done-it action and drama to keep you entertained.

The POV Victoria is easily likable. She grew up in the paranormal world feeling rather powerless and like a failure to her extremely powerful and magical family. Okay, take out the
Charlotte
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
*WARNING* contains sexual content
A paranormal mystery! This was such a great story. It has several different paranormal beings. The female lead is more of a bada$$ than she knows, it just takes a dead sex seer and an evil demon for her to start to learn just how much she can do. I thoroughly enjoyed the pictures of Akira and Lucian, they were very artistic. The story is easily understood. Everything fits perfectly to make the story a free flowing, easy read. There are a couple of editing errors,
Kristy
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was ok
DNF at 57%
This has supposedly been updated after fixing some editing issues, but it still has a lot of grammar and punctuation errors - especially around dialogue. I didn’t like the FMC at all, and the relationships between characters had no real build up. The insta-love between Lucien and the FMC (I was literally just reading the book and I can’t remember her name), mixed with the years of misunderstanding between Akira and her just added to my dislike.
Insipid characters plus poor editing =
Lawanda Gail
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reverse Harem mystery

V can see and talk to ghosts. Someone is killing off supernatural in a brutal, bloody way. It seems connected to the bar shecworks at. Then she is targeted. Luciano and Akira will do anything to keep her alive ; even working with her ex. I liked this book to the next one.
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
Ghost Revelations

A uniquely fun paranormal story full of magic and mayhem. I really enjoyed the overall story and suspense. The characters were just okay for me. I honestly didn’t care for the main character at all and the relationships were more instalove lacking the depth I would’ve liked to have seen. Hopefully that will develop more in the next books.
Rayne
Jan 01, 2020 rated it liked it
1st book of 2020!
I am in the fence with this one. The paranormal aspects were interesting but the relationships felt a bit ‘convenient’. I was interested til the end - though I must admit to skimming in parts. I wasn’t 100% invested in the MC and I can’t really say why. All the ingredients were there for a really strong storyline but it fell a little bit short for me.
Krystle Schwer
Dec 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ghost Dud was no Dud

I enjoyed this RH. There was just the right amount of sexiness so it didn’t pull away from the story. I also liked how she did not get all her guys in the first book. I am looking forward to the next book and to see what Vickie has in store for us.
Michelle
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

This book was fun. I became emotionally involved in Victoria's journey. Love the nickname they gave the detective. The guys were hot, in fact the storyline was hot. Can't wait for the next one.
Bbwolfy
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my bloody Fucking Jesus did I just read. WOMEN THE SEX IS SO GOOD ESPECIALLY CHAPTER 11. I HAD TO FINISH THE CHAPTER AND TAKE CARE OF MYSELF WITH MY HANDS. DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING HARD THAT IS. I WAS CUMMING BECAUSE OF THAT SCENE ALONE. Anyways I need more.
Ash
Nov 26, 2019 rated it liked it

Fastburn. Paranormal. Rh. 2/3? M/M. Murder mystery. Quick easy relationship. An enjoyable read. I liked the plot but thought the characters and their interactions needed a bit of work.
Rebecca
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Read this book

I can’t believe who the killers helper was that totally shocked me . The ex still is a Dbag I think he’s more demon then he says he is. I wonder what’s next and if V is gonna add him to her boyfriends.
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m really liking mystery stories and paranormal mysteries are going to be my new thing for the upcoming year. With bada$$ female lead and lots of sexy times this book was my cup of tea. Buckle up because you are in for one hell of a ride. The story is fast paced and kept me glued to my kindle with the suspense and intrigue. I can’t wait for the next installment of this series!
Anne
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Funny and hot

Super fast burn. Very hot with MM. I can not wait to see where this will go. Super excited to start book 2.
Jamie
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome read

Excited to find the second book, it was amazingly written with interesting romancing from multiple people. Can't wait to read more.
Rebecca
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Surprises Around Every Turn of the Page

This book had surprises around every turn of the page. A compelling intriguing twist to a fantasy novel. I can't wait to see what comes next
Thais
DNF 53%
The mystery was ok, the insta-love was waaay too much and the relationships lack of depth.
Sandra Flores
Jan 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love everything but the pictures

I loved the book it has great characters and twist but I hated the pictures.
Other than that, great read. Can't wait till the next book!
Brielle
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
It was good

Better than I expected. A few grammar errors but didn’t take away from the story. A nice little mystery.
Adrienne McFarlane
Oct 28, 2019
fishgill
Dec 12, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Reborn in Flames (Reborn, #1)
  • The Only Essence (The White Dragon Book 1)
  • Upended Life (Artemis University #1)
  • Descendant of Chaos (Descendants #1)
  • Monsters (Prodigium Academy #1)
  • Wicked Blaze Correctional (The Wronged, #1)
  • Hunted (Feral Souls Trilogy, #1)
  • Found (Thornbriar Academy #1)
  • Whisper of Spirits (FSID Agents #1)
  • The Wolf At My Door (Pack Heat, #1)
  • Descendant of Blood (Descendants #2)
  • Witch, Please (Not Your Basic Witch #1)
  • Drowning Studies (Artemis University #2)
  • Lawless (Steel Demons MC #1)
  • Amber (Jewels Cafe, #1)
  • Void (Corviticus University, #3)
  • Hide Little Wolf (Aurora Marelup #1)
  • InkSpelled (InkHaven Academy, #1)