Start by marking “Bear In Mind (Paranormal Dating Agency, #23)” as Want to Read:
Bear In Mind (Paranormal Dating Agency, #23)

Bear In Mind

(Paranormal Dating Agency #23)

Private Investigator, Summer Delgado hopes Gerri can find her twin sister a man. If anyone needs a happily ever after, it's Winter. But not Summer. She’s got no time for romance. Even if it’s wrapped in smoking-hot shifter muscles. She's got to focus on the break-in at Gerri Wilder's apartment. Who needs a sexy, grumpy bear stomping around? Not Summer. Nope. Gerri has othe ...more
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 292 pages
Published October 23rd 2019 by Latin Goddess Press, Inc.

Start your review of Bear In Mind (Paranormal Dating Agency, #23)
Sandi Ramirez
Shelves: 2019-challenge
I love author Milly Taiden's Paranormal Dating Agency or PDA series and in this one we get not only Gerri Wilder but also her friend Barbara Wolf who are showing us they can match up shifters. This book has all the feel goods and romance we get from a PDA book plus that touch of mystery and more. I love that we are introduced to a second person who we know we is getting matched as well so that has us waiting impatiently for the next book to come out so we can find out how their story turns out.< ...more
Sandra Aaron
Oct 27, 2019 rated it liked it
This is an OK shifter romance, but it seemed like the couple was more in lust than in love. I have no problems with lots of sexy times in my romances, but this one was mostly sex and only a little romance. I liked the couple, and I always adore Gerri Wilder -- I just need a little more romance and a little less lust.
Kristen Lindtvedt
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Addictive & Shamelessly Entertaining, PDA Never Disappoints...

I love, love, LOVE the Paranormal Dating Agency (PDA) book series by Milly Taiden!  Before I began reviewing books in earnest last spring I read through the original twenty books in quick succession.  The PDA series is what made Milly Taiden my go-to author for quick reads in between the much darker, more violent fare I frequent. Her grumpy, growly alpha types (shifter and alien alike) are perfect literary palate cleansers for me, help
Sue
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
A wonderful story of lost and love and new love and love resumed…
Another wonderful book by the Milly Taiden that was once again written in her usual wonderful manner that leaves you wanting more, more, more and as always waiting to find out what the latest new book will be about, who the characters will be and where it will be set?
Summer is a twin that is trying to find a mate for her twin sister Winter, she is trying to do this all without her detecting her duplicity and will be usi
Phyllis
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bear In Mind is the 23rd book in the Paranormal Dating Agency series. In this book we follow human Summer & bear shifter Quinn while they search for their happily ever after.

Private investigator Summer isn't looking for love herself. She has no time for that. But she does want Gerri Wilder to find her twin sister a mate. Of course she doesn't realize that Gerri has plans for both of the twins.

Alpha bear shifter Quinn has a lot of things going. He wants Gerri's pastry
Cheri
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another winner. But then, you always know it's going to be when you open a PDA story. Gerri never fails to find a match for her client (even when they aren't looking for one). Summer wants to match up her sister who doesn't have time for a man even a hot alpha shifter. Meeting Quinn leaves two impressions, he's smokin' and a grouch. Good thing the next meeting is better. A LOT BETTER. Still, Summer came to investigate the recent break-in at Gerri's, not find a man.

Quinn has plenty to keep him b
Cheryl
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is Quinn and Summer's story . Gerri strikes once again with the help of an old friend ( we met her long ago in another book ) Barbara . Summer is hoping that Gerri will find her twin sister , Winter , a mate and of course Gerri just has to ask Summer if she is single LOL ! But she is not wanting anything to do with a man nor a mate she feels she is too busy to deal with that ! Quinn is just floored to meet his mate and of course starts of by being rude ! I just love the way Quinn tries to b ...more
Nikki Brooks
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Summer just wants to help her sister find a mate. She is NOT looking for herself. However, Gerri has a habit of dinding your mate, even when you don't know you want one!

Quinn makes a bit of an impression of Summer when they literally crash into one another. He needs to make a better impression, after all the intriguing woman is his mate! Summer believes she is investigating a break-in at Gerri's home. But as usual that sneaky matchmaker has a much more intriguing plan.

Qui
L M
Oct 27, 2019 rated it liked it
I will be in the minority with my review but I found this to be not one of the better books in this series. Just all too jumbled and rushed.
Plot-line is good but execution is hurried. I want to relax when reading, not feel like I am on a runaway train. I felt like it was a race from page one for events to happen. Rapid fire questions, rushed tea and scones. All hurry, hurry.
Sad the events that occurred due to bigotry. I hated that 30 years had passed and a family was devastated but d
Lynn Thinking out loud
Let me start off by saying I loved Quinn. This was not one Of Milly Taiden's best books. For one it was like reading a cereal box. There was nothing really in between. They are shifters so when they shift in anger or in a hurry they ruin their clothes. But for some reason Milly didn't feel the need to go in to depth with this. One minute they shift then the next they miraculously have clothes on again.
And the heroin was not the brightest bulb in the pack. She is a PI and she keeps saying she ca
Gwendolyn Thaggard
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Never doubt the genius that is Gerri Wilder.
Gerri always makes her match.
Private investigator, Summer comes to Gerri to arrange a match for her twin sister, but Gerri has Summer in her sight.
In exchange, Summer will look into Gerri's break in.
Her investigation leads Summer to literally bump into her own mate in Alpha bear shifter Quinn.
Quinn has his own family mystery needing to be resolved.
Soon the two investigations intertwine and land Summer in danger and i
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 23 in PDA series by Milly Taiden
Summer is human a PI and and twin, she meets up with Gerri Wilder to try and find her sister a mate.
So after meeting Gerri and finding out she had a break in and she offers to investigate for helping get Winter a mate.
While leaving Summer bumps into Quinn a big bear.
Quinn is a B&B owner and wants Gerri’s baking secrets for his business so agrees to visit every week.
I really liked that this started and Summers twin sister but Summer ends up with the m
Linda
This is book 23 in the Paranormal Dating Agency series. It can be read as a stand-alone. Summer wants Gerri to fix her twin sister up and she wants nothing to do with a man. She’s way too busy to date or anything but you know how fate is. As she’s leaving Gerri’s apartment, she literally runs into Quinn Teddy, a sexy Alpha bear. The chemistry between these two make this such a fun read. It’s short but the action involving Summer, Quinn and Quinn’s family is fantastic! The only thing I found wron ...more
Heather
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVE! This PDA book was awesome. In addition to Gerri, Barbara Wolfe from the Sassy Mates series makes an appearance. Get these two together and there is no telling what will happen. Summer is a PI and wants to figure out who broke into Gerri's apartment, in exchange for Gerri finding a mate for her sister. Oh this will be good..... right? Quinn Teddy is a bear shifter trying to get Gerri's recipes. She is waiting for the right time... and Quinn and Summer run into each other. He immediately kno ...more
Miriam
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it

This book could have used a bit more explanation on the shifter world (there may be some more in the previous books, but there needed to be just a bit more in this story). Also, Summer makes some really stupid (and potentially dangerous decisions) for someone that is supposed to be a trained PI. But I did like her story with Quinn. If you're looking for a fast moving shifter insta-love romance, thi
Chantelle Bouffanie
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful! I love reading Milly Taiden books. This is the next book in the Paranormal Dating Agency series. This story is about Summer and Quinn. Summer comes to Gerri to arrange a match for her twin sister, but Gerri has Summer in her sight. Quinn is a sexy Alpha bear shifter that has a heart of gold. Quinn and Summer are fantastic together. Each book in this series can be read standalone. Milly never disappoints!! I can’t wait for Summers' twin Winter to get her mate! This book has it all betw ...more
JodyL
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A twin for a twin?

This is a cute fun story that has a happy ever after that is linked into the next story.
Gerri is up to her tricks again. Summer wants her to find a mate for her twin sister. But little does she know Gerri has plans for her. Summer who happens to be a PI also decides to check into a break-in that happened in Gerri's apartment.
When Summer bumps into a rude, but sexy man in the elevator things take a weird turn. She discovers that he is a bear shifter and he has a
Daria
Bear in Mind has to be a big favorite of mine now. I loved everything about it. Milly Taiden out did herself in her own classic style.

Sassy to a T, a in your face PI out on a mission to get her twin a hook up and goes to see our famous if not a bit infamous Geri Wilder.

Now you have a bossy hot Alpha with a BIG mystery on his hands that will a lot of dirt around and everybody gets dirty. Which the PI seems to like getting durty with the Bear. *grins*

Some hot stuff scenes, some quick loves like
Janet Hendricks
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
P.I. Summer Wants Gerri Wilder...

To find a mate for her twin sister Winter. But Gerri has a different idea. Brown bear Alpha Quinn visits Gerri every week hoping to convince her to share her baked goods recipes with him. Quinn meets his mate, Summer, as she leaves after her meeting with Gerri. To spend more time with her, Quinn asks her to find his missing brother and mother, never expecting to place her in danger. The characters are engaging and well developed. This fast-paced story is full of
D.L. Potter Author
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Milly Taiden did it again! Bear in Mind: Paranormal Dating Agency was awesome!
From page one, Milly Taiden delivered a suspensful, intriguing, sexy story! The chemistry between PI Summer Delgado and Alpha bear shifter Quinn Teddy sizzles from the moment they first run into each other. The mystery that unfolds from there keeps you on your toes, all while the sheets are practically burned up by their attraction! Thanks Milly for another amazing read!

I received a free copy of this
Theresa Finn
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love when an author writes a book where her two beloved worlds collide, and Bear in Mind is just one of the books. Gerri Wilder and Barbara Wolfe are at their best when they are meddling in the lives of the people they care about. Summer Delgado is sassy, witty and sexy while just trying to do something for her twin sister. Quinn Teddy is an all Alpha bear shifter trying to take care of his family. Sparks fly and the two burn up the sheets and the pages. What an awesome addition to the Paranor ...more
Wioletta
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Summer is a private investigator, she ask Gerri to help her sister find a mate, too bad Gerri has a match for Summer and she will meet him soon.
While helping Gerri to find out who broke in to her apartment, she goes to investigate Quinn, she needs to find out why he spends so much time with Gerri.
Things happened and they end up in bed.....
Getting closer to figuring out who broke in to Gerri's apartment, she gets in the middle of black/ brown bear fight, hoping she can survive t
Lory
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic addition to the PDA series. I especially loved when Gerri and Barbara Wolfe(Sassy Mates series) get together we never know what kind of shenanigans those two will get into and I'm here for all of it. So you already know that they definitely didn't disappoint. So when you add in intrigue, suspense, and of course steamy romance you have a spectacular read. Looking forward to the next book in this series. I received a free copy via Booksprout I voluntarily read and review this ARC ...more
Nan
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Summer goes to Gerri to find her twin, Winter, a match. As a PI, she also agrees to figure out who broke into Gerri’s apartment. While leaving Summer runs into Quinn, the local brown bear Alpha. Quinn immediately recognizes her as his mate and later asks Summer to help find his mother and brother, who have been missing for decades. The investigation stirs up old memories and ill-will and the new couple have to fight to be together. I received an advance copy of this book and voluntarily left a r ...more
Ann
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
When Summer visits Gerri to find a mate for her sister, she has no idea what's in store for her instead. Quinn is alpha of his bear clan and much too busy to find a mate. Thankfully, Gerri decides to take care of that for him.

This was an interesting and fast-paced read. Perfect for lunchtime. Just be careful reading at work....it has lots of Taiden's signature steam. *fans self*

I received a copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. My thoughts
Patricia Bello
Nov 05, 2019 rated it liked it
This story is much more interesting than the previous ones to me. We have a mystery and stubborn, independent (and not snarky yay!) female and a grumpy handsome bear who has a big problem. I didn't quite feel the chemistry between Summer and Quinn but the mystery about Quinn's family was interesting. So is Summer's job though she sure doesn't give the impression that she's been doing it for a while. It felt like it was a hobby for her and not a job. Not convincing as a PI.

I received a copy of t
Tangie
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Here she soes it again. MILLY TAIDEN never disappoints with this series of books. This story has some of everything you need. Hotness action suspense and just good writing. I love Gerrie as a character through out all books and she keeps it coming in this story as well. Summer is definitely 1 of my favorite characters and her mate Eric is so right for her. Love it you will enjoy every page.

Tilly
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Having enjoyed reading the stories of Gerri's matchmaking this was a perfect addition to the series. The combined humour, mystery, romance and a little assistance from our favourite matchmaker made this book a highly entertaining read and has left me desperate to see what happens to the other characters i.e. the siblings of Summer and Quinn. This book is one that you will want to read again and again.

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Sarah Shannon
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What doesn't Gerri have up her sleeve? I love how she seems to know more about the clients before they even know what they know what they themselves want or even realize they were already snared into her wiley traps. This is one world that I have never regretted finding as each book and spin off only gets better and better.
Shyla Wright
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bear In Mind is a definite one click book that you need to read. Summer is headstrong and confident. Quinn is a sexy Alpha bear shifter that has a heart of gold. When Quinn and Summer team up, you better get out of there way. Love, friendship, and loyalty this book has a little something for everyone.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Dragon to the Rescue (Forgotten Dragons, #3)
  • Protector Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #2)
  • Dragon Meets Girl (Forgotten Dragons, #2)
  • Bite Deeper (Keepers of the Swamp, #3)
  • Grizzly Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #1)
  • Hector (Outback Shifters #1)
  • Gunner (Silverback Redemption #1)
  • Dragon Next Door (Forgotten Dragons, #1)
  • Jake (Three Silverback Bears and a Baby Book 3)
  • When a Lioness Hunts (A Lion's Pride, #8)
  • The Dragon's Pregnant Mate (Shifter Dads #4)
  • Doctor Dragon (Earth Dragons, #6)
  • Tropical Dragon's Destiny (Shifting Sands Resort, #10)
  • The Golden Griffin's Baby (Shifter Dads #3)
  • Tad (Three Silverback Bears and a Baby Book 2)
  • Bodyguard Bear (Justice Squad, #3)
  • Centurion (Galactic Gladiators: House of Rone, #3)
  • Royal Bear (P.O.L.A.R. Book 5)
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister J

Paranormal Dating Agency (1 - 10 of 23 books)
  • Twice the Growl (Paranormal Dating Agency, #1)
  • Geek Bearing Gifts (Paranormal Dating Agency, #2)
  • Her Purrfect Match (Paranormal Dating Agency, #3)
  • Curves 'em Right (Paranormal Dating Agency, #4)
  • Tall, Dark and Panther (Paranormal Dating Agency, #5)
  • The Alion King (Paranormal Dating Agency, #6)
  • There's Snow Escape (Paranormal Dating Agency, #7)
  • Scaling Her Dragon (Paranormal Dating Agency, #8)
  • In the Roar (Paranormal Dating Agency, #9)
  • Bearfoot and Pregnant (Paranormal Dating Agency, #10)