Start by marking “Charm Me Again” as Want to Read:
Charm Me Again

Charm Me Again

Daylan, a warlock, is being haunted, but what the ghost wants is a mystery. His magical powers bring him no closer to an answer—until he encounters Josie, a Yoga instructor.
But when she is kidnapped by an ancient Fae Warrior set on revenge Daylan must rescue her before the rogue claims her as his own. During his quest, his world spirals out of control, and a devastating cu
Kindle Edition, Print, 336 pages
Published December 9th 2019 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Charm Me Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Charm Me Again

Start your review of Charm Me Again
InD'tale Magazine
Rating: 4.5/5.0

This is much more than just a romance or a paranormal story. It has witches, warlocks, ghosts and faes, each of which have their own agendas. Each character is special in their own way.

Read full review in the 2020 February issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
Magical. An enjoyable paranormal romance filled with mystery, suspense, magic and some romance. I really enjoyed the story and the characters. I loved learning more about the characters backgrounds and discovering who and what they were. I liked how their lives were intertwined from the beginning with ancient curses, ghosts and fate.
Leelynn (Sometimes Leelynn Reads) ❤
Disclaimer: I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you to Silver Dagger Book Tours and The Wild Rose Press, Inc. for this free copy.

I’ve always been a sucker for paranormal books, and witches and warlocks have always been some of my favorite magical creatures. Something about them is just… so magical. Was there a pun in that? Maybe.

Not to mention ghosts, which are also some of my favorite magical creatures. Ghosts usually have s
Ally Swanson
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book took me on an exciting spellbinding adventure full of romance, mystery, magic, ghosts, family curses, enemies, suspense, and intrigue!!

I really enjoyed the main characters, Josie and Daylan. I liked how easily they connected, and their passion just surged off the pages!! I also really enjoyed the cute, flirty, witty banter between them which certainly led to many LOL moments.

I also enjoyed that the author created flawed and damaged characters that really showcase her writing style and
Kirstie Barr
Mar 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Claire Marti
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a magical wild ride! This paranormal romance has it all––mystery, ancient curses and magic, and well-rounded characters all intertwined into a story that's hard to put down. As a yoga teacher myself, I was delighted to read about a yoga teacher heroine, Josie. Dayan is a strong and intriguing hero. Together, their chemistry leapt off the page.

Ms. Stetler has a knack for combining the realistic settings in Colorado with the magical elements of the story. I don't want to give any spoilers, b
N.N. Light
Daylan is being haunted by a ghost. Normally this kind of stuff doesn’t bother him as he’s a warlock. But he can’t get rid of the ghost, no matter how much magic he uses. He seeks out his sister, Summer, but she’s just as stumped as he is. His focus changes when he meets Josie. She’s beautiful and the attraction is immediate. There’s something about her, something magical, and he vows to protect her. When Josie is kidnapped by an old enemy, Daylan risks everything to rescue Josie but is he too l ...more
M.T. DeSantis
I received this book for an honest review. All opinions expressed are my own.

Read an excerpt and follow the Goddess Fish book tour here.
This was a fun and flirty paranormal romance with strong tension and some great family drama. I enjoyed watching the characters move through various feelings toward one another, ranging from sibling disgust to romantic love. As a yoga person, I appreciated the yoga studio and found myself drawn toward the story due to the presence of yoga.
Josie and Daylan were
Tena Stetler
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
As an author, I enjoyed writing this book to tie up the loose ends from Charm Me (Jan.2016) I have to agree with reader and author, Claire Marit who said "What a magical wild ride , and well-rounded characters all intertwined into a story that's hard to put down. " My thoughts exactly!

About this book: For several months a Scottish Highland Ghost has haunted Daylan, in his personal life, his professional life and at his forge. Yet, being a talented warlock, he is no closer to discovering what th
Becky Baldridge
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Charm Me Again is a completely engaging, fast-paced paranormal romance. The characters are interesting and well-rounded, even the secondary characters. Although, this one does kind of have a group of main characters or at least a group who all have plenty of page time. We have a couple of romantic couples, but at the core, this is Daylan and Josie's story, and they have really good chemistry. I didn't realize when I started this one that there is a first book, but this one does stand on its own ...more
Reads A-Lot
Aug 10, 2020 rated it liked it
A man was being haunted by a ghost. The only one who could help was his twin sister, Summer, a powerful witch that was shunned by the coven. Too bad she was going out of town for a while and he would need to fix the problem temporarily. Meanwhile, he could housesit with her lovely friend, Josie, who’s having stalker problems. The ghost couldn’t possibly interfere in the meantime…right?

Josie could do a lot worse than being stuck under the protective eye of a handsome, ghost-latched warlock.

Writin
John
That is the question that drives this second book in the Charm Me series by Tena Stetler and it involves quite a variety of paranormal characters: a warlock, a witch, a fae, a ghost, and a few werewolves thrown in for good measure. The book treats what could be a dark subject with a rather light and entertaining touch as Daylon, Josie, Summer, Devlin, and their parents try to help Ghost Daylon out with breaking his curse while at the same time emphasizing the importance of family and reconciliat ...more
Amy
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Charm Me Again is another wonderful and magical adventure by Tena Stetler. I have enjoyed previous by her and I enjoyed this one so much more – if that it possible! It has a lot I love in a good story, which includes: mystery, suspense, action, great characters, and, of course, romance. Dayan and Josie’s tale is one I had to read all of the way through in one sitting.
I am giving Charm Me Again five plus stars. I highly recommend it for readers who love paranormal romance.
I received this book fr
Elizabeth McDaniel
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Daylan is the misunderstood twin and now he needs his sisters help again. His sister Summer has been hiding from her family and when he finally finds her he has brought along a Scottish ghost and an evil fae. Not only that but he finds himself interested in her employee Josie. They end up on a quest to figure out a curse with the ghost and his family and can’t stop from falling in love. But can he keep Josie safe from what he brought to town?

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and
JenniferJ
Jan 25, 2020 rated it liked it
Such a fast paced love story with some Wow factor twists! The characters were easy to relate to and at first Daylan kinda came off as a bad boy type person to me but once his relationship began with Josie I felt his warmth and it was so easy to see what Josie saw in him.

Charm Me Again had alot of things going on at once including a good many magic and family type issues but everything was set out at a steady pace and easy to keep up with and things were wrapped up nicely and came together by bo
Darlene
Mar 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal, romances
A fae, a ghost, a witch, a warlock, werewolves- oh my! Add in romance, a haunted yoga studio, a wedding, family drama and you have a fun, enchanting story. I enjoyed the whimsical tale-suspenseful but not too dark, scary or gory. I hope there are more stories about Josie, Daylan, Summer and Devlin-they are such an eccentric cast of characters with great chemistry. I recommend this to those who want to add some whimsy to their reading pile.
Christine Woinich
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Interesting tale. With all the danger surrounding Daylan and Josie, this was a roller coaster of a story. I enjoyed their journey as Josie realized her history and Daylan came to terms with his feelings. I loved how the entire family were so supportive as the story progressed, bringing in more history for this couple. The HEA was well earned.

I received a copy of this story through Goddess Fish Promotions, and this is my unsolicited review.
Barbara
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A well written story that held my interest throughout. This is warlock Daylan Rylie and Josie Mackenzie's story of suspense, not knowing your background, kidnapping, drama, mystery, Fae, ancients curses, fate, a ghost, and romance. I enjoyed reading this story. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. ...more
Scarolet Ellis
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Charm Me Again by Tena Stetler is an amazing story that I have had the privilege of reading. I am so glad I read this amazing story and I can not wait to read what this author will write about next. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about warlocks, magic and paranormal romances.

Lisa Pichner
Feb 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

This was my first book from Ms Tena and I really enjoyed it.
This paranormal romance mystery was well written and kept my interest throughout the whole book. I highly recommend this book.
JoAnne
Mar 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
Mystery, romance, adventure, drama, magic, and suspense all wrapped up in one book -- intriguing plot and interesting characters. Great chemistry/interaction between Josie and Daylan. Very well done and captivating throughout the story.
Heather W
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Charm Me Again is an entertaining read that involves, ghosts, curses, fae, magic, and romance. Daylan and Josie are well-developed characters, likable, and have great chemistry together. The storyline is well written and enjoyable.

I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
Alexis Mills *from the heart of a bibliophile lair*
Didn't take long for me to read this book. I actually really liked it. Kept me pulled into it. Enjoyed it alot. I do recommend it. Five star book. ...more
Renee Meyer
Daniel Morrell
Dec 26, 2019

• Fatal Limit
  • Whispers in Washington
  • Middle Ageish (Starting Over # 1)
  • Spring Upon a Crime (A Seattle Wilderness Mystery Book 2)
  • Tender Possession (Love in the Kingdom Book 2)
  • Magic in the Mountains (Aspen Glen Series)
  • Her Silent Shadow: A Gripping Psychological Suspense Collection
  • Missing Pieces (A Chandler County Novel #1)
  • PATH OF TREASURES
  • Wild Crime
  • Beautiful Boy (Volume One)
  • Your Words
  • Soul of the Storm
  • A Badge for Redemption (Redemption Bluff Book 9)
  • Texas My Texas (Cross Timbers Romance Family Saga #2)
  • Storm Island (Kate Pomeroy Mystery, #1)
  • The Swiss Mishap
  • Devotion: Isn't What it Seems (Love Isn't What It Seems #1)
With the majestic Rocky Mountains just outside the window, I sit at my computer with vampires,demons, witches, faeries, and a variety of paranormal creatures gathered around telling me their stories! That makes me an author of paranormal romance novels and cozy mysteries with magic spark. The everyday world is mundane, but sprinkle a little magic and you have fantastic!

Colorado is home. I share my

News & Interviews