Start by marking “Charm Me Again” as Want to Read:
Charm Me Again

Charm Me Again

Daylan, a warlock, is being haunted, but what the ghost wants is a mystery. His magical powers bring him no closer to an answer—until he encounters Josie, a Yoga instructor.
But when she is kidnapped by an ancient Fae Warrior set on revenge Daylan must rescue her before the rogue claims her as his own. During his quest, his world spirals out of control, and a devastating
Kindle Edition, Print, 336 pages
Published December 9th 2019 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Charm Me Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Charm Me Again

Start your review of Charm Me Again
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
Magical. An enjoyable paranormal romance filled with mystery, suspense, magic and some romance. I really enjoyed the story and the characters. I loved learning more about the characters backgrounds and discovering who and what they were. I liked how their lives were intertwined from the beginning with ancient curses, ghosts and fate.
Leelynn (Sometimes Leelynn Reads) ❤
Disclaimer: I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you to Silver Dagger Book Tours and The Wild Rose Press, Inc. for this free copy.

I’ve always been a sucker for paranormal books, and witches and warlocks have always been some of my favorite magical creatures. Something about them is just… so magical. Was there a pun in that? Maybe.

Not to mention ghosts, which are also some of my favorite magical creatures. Ghosts usually have
Claire Marti
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a magical wild ride! This paranormal romance has it all––mystery, ancient curses and magic, and well-rounded characters all intertwined into a story that's hard to put down. As a yoga teacher myself, I was delighted to read about a yoga teacher heroine, Josie. Dayan is a strong and intriguing hero. Together, their chemistry leapt off the page.

Ms. Stetler has a knack for combining the realistic settings in Colorado with the magical elements of the story. I don't want to give any spoilers,
N.N. Light
Daylan is being haunted by a ghost. Normally this kind of stuff doesn’t bother him as he’s a warlock. But he can’t get rid of the ghost, no matter how much magic he uses. He seeks out his sister, Summer, but she’s just as stumped as he is. His focus changes when he meets Josie. She’s beautiful and the attraction is immediate. There’s something about her, something magical, and he vows to protect her. When Josie is kidnapped by an old enemy, Daylan risks everything to rescue Josie but is he too ...more
M.T. DeSantis
I received this book for an honest review. All opinions expressed are my own.

Read an excerpt and follow the Goddess Fish book tour here.
This was a fun and flirty paranormal romance with strong tension and some great family drama. I enjoyed watching the characters move through various feelings toward one another, ranging from sibling disgust to romantic love. As a yoga person, I appreciated the yoga studio and found myself drawn toward the story due to the presence of yoga.
Josie and Daylan were
Amy
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Charm Me Again is another wonderful and magical adventure by Tena Stetler. I have enjoyed previous by her and I enjoyed this one so much more – if that it possible! It has a lot I love in a good story, which includes: mystery, suspense, action, great characters, and, of course, romance. Dayan and Josie’s tale is one I had to read all of the way through in one sitting.
I am giving Charm Me Again five plus stars. I highly recommend it for readers who love paranormal romance.
I received this book
Barbara
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A well written story that held my interest throughout. This is warlock Daylan Rylie and Josie Mackenzie's story of suspense, not knowing your background, kidnapping, drama, mystery, Fae, ancients curses, fate, a ghost, and romance. I enjoyed reading this story. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Heather Wamboldt
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Charm Me Again is an entertaining read that involves, ghosts, curses, fae, magic, and romance. Daylan and Josie are well-developed characters, likable, and have great chemistry together. The storyline is well written and enjoyable.

I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
Scott
Daniel Morrell
Dec 26, 2019

• The Dollhouse Murders
  • 50 Shades of Worf
  • Gorgon's Price (Redemption of the Gorgons Book 1)
  • Good Girls Lie
  • Girl in Translation
  • Paper Girls, Vol. 2
  • Furious Thing
  • Scavenge the Stars (Scavenge the Stars, #1)
  • Husband Material
  • A Werewolf Kind of Christmas
  • Death's Mantle
  • All the Stars on Fire
  • Hearts, Strings, and Other Breakable Things
With the majestic Rocky Mountains just outside the window, I sit at my computer with vampires,demons, witches, faeries, and a variety of paranormal creatures gathered around telling me their stories! That makes me an author of paranormal romance novels and cozy mysteries with magic spark. The everyday world is mundane, but sprinkle a little magic and you have fantastic!

Colorado is home. I share my