Start by marking “Everything I Desire” as Want to Read:
Everything I Desire

Everything I Desire

Arabella Jenkins has a habit of bouncing from one man to another. For years, she’d been in one relationship after another, not really taking the time to focus on herself or her dreams. After her last relationship comes to an end, her sister challenges her to go ninety days without dating or sex.

And she’s totally okay with that… until she meets Denzel.

Denzel White has a
Published October 23rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Everything I Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everything I Desire

Start your review of Everything I Desire
Connie
Interesting story about a woman who discovers, on social media that her man is married with three children! But when he gives her $40,000 and a gated community apartment, somehow all will be okay. Bella even admitted she never "questioned" that she knew so little about Nathan but as long as he paid her bills she would do for him whatever he required. First, there is a name/term for that. Second, ladies get your own money so that YOU CONTROL your own life, not some sleazy, deceitful man.
But then
Dee Cherry
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such an enjoyable read with likable characters and a neat storyline. Denzel was one of the most selfless men I've read about especially when it came to Bella's needs. He was definitely whom she needed in her life. Great story
Laina
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I usually do not like publishing a review so soon after I have read a book. There is a process to my madness, where I must let the story sit in my mind and heart for a minute. However, this was not the case for B. Loves new book Everything I Desire. I think this one by B. Love is my favorite so far. The characters were relatable; the situations were real to me, and I was invested in reading and completing their story to see what the ending was going to be. The plot was detailed and held your ...more
Meka L. Rascoe
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

I’m a B. Love fan for sure. There’s no doubt about it. So one can only imagine how excited I was to receive and ARC of her recent book, Everything I Desire. Her stories always make me drool over her characters, and gush over her plots from the very first page. I must admit, this story started out a little slow for me, but really picked up after Arabella got a rude awakening and met Denzel. Arabella had a lot of growing up to do. She had wasted enough time giving of herself to men who
LT4BAMA
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 that I’m ok with rounding up

I enjoyed reading this story and watching the bond develop and grow btwn Bella and Denzel.

“You have to believe me when I say there’s nothing between me and my wife.” Nathan is a piece of work

It’s cute that Denzel needs to put his feet on Bella’s feet to fall asleep.

I hate the nickname Denny and I hate that the boned in the bathroom Denzel’s childhood home. That was tacky and should’ve waited. “Your family’s going to think I’m a whore” “They won’t. We’re grown as
Shajuana McDuffy
Tear Jerker!!!!

I criiiiiiiied! It was so beautiful. Denzel and Arabella were made for each other. They were what they both needed and they did balance each other out. This book was definitely love, lust and all that other stuff. It was a mushy romance that would have you giddy and squealing like a little girl. They say if you love something let it go, and if its meant for you it'll come back to you. I suppose it was meant to be, huh? I love the feeling B. Love gave with the story and the flow of
Toya  Davis-Stokley
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Feelings!

All in my feelings Ms. Love! Denzel was everything! How he catered to Bella, was so beautiful. Bella took time after the bet, and really discovered who she wanted to be, while getting to know Denzel. You scared me when he broke it off, so she could focus. I'm like, you can't break up a "perfect" couple! Whew! Glad that was only a season, and they can get back to loving on each other. I hope you continue on with this couple. Would love to see what is next for them. Great work!
Crystal Luckey
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg, I loved this book so much. To meet the man if your dreams and to get to know him without dating him for 90 days is hard, but was done. Arabella sister wanted her to find herself and not just jump in relationship after relationship. Denzel brother wanted Denzel to work less and date more. Denzel and Arabella met and the chemistry was through the roof. Denzel got his sign and made Bella his. I loved this book from the time they met until the end. This book had self discovery, love and ...more
Abeni Gregory
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Arabella and Denzel are my new book couple favorites!!

I loved how they both pushed each other to become better people individually. I felt like her sister was a bit too harsh but still gave her the push that she needed to reevaluate her life and finally push forward with her goals. The way that they loved on each other in each other's love language without even knowing them was amazing. Something anyone would yearn for and want in their life. I loved how light yet still serious this love story
Lola
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love with purpose

B love sister girl you are amazing this book was a perfect down time novel I absolutely loved the dynamic of Arabella and Denzel they fit in love with a purpose I'm happy they had time away from each other for her to chase her dream without regrets in the end her decision was perfect I'm so sad the story ended I hope it will be a follow up perhaps with Dutchess and Wesley. Thanks again B Love for a good read
Ladii Zig
Love worth waiting for

Hated that it ended because I loved every minute of it. It was crazy how Denzel and Arabella were both looking for different things but ending up finding exactly what they wanted in each other. Their first encounter was also crazy to me, but who would have thought that it would be beneficial in the end. I would loveeeeeee to read more about them but if not great read overall
LaShea Walker
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think I’ve got a little crush on you

l feel a little rush...I think I’ve got a little crush on you...I hope it’s not too much...but babe when I’m with you, I hear my heart singing...la, la, la, la, la, la-la!! Crush by Yuna ft. Usher! That song stayed in my head throughout this book. Loved their selfless love story and how they connected. Been away from your books for a minute but I’m back! Just makes you feel all bubbly on the inside!
Christalla Daniels
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Everything I Desire!!

Arabella had a habit of being in meaninglessness relationship after another she was with Nathan and she almost thought he was the one until the truth came out. One night after the truth came out about Nathan she was at a bar and she ran across Denzel. Denzel was about his money not interested in a relationship or money . Denzel and Arabella one night stand turned into something more that they both needed and that was each other.
Tanya Timmons
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Entertaining Love Story

It’s always a pleasure to read a well written storyline with great character chemistry and development. This story does not disappoint. The background characters add just the right amount of entail. I really enjoyed how the characters grew thru the story. Definitely worth a read.
Mrs. Kim M.
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I just Love Love! It’s so awesome to watch a man love a woman properly. The idea of love the image of it just melts my heart. The passion I felt while reading this book took over me. B.Love expresses so much in her book it allows you to feel every emotion the characters feel. Wonderful read yet again!!
Kelley J Burnett
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A page turner!

B. Love, you are truly gifted. You do amazing things with the written language. You constructed some passionate, emotional, romantic, anguished, joyful and a whole lot of other feelings into this book. Your writing is fluid. It's almost as if I can place myself in the same space as the characters. Loved Bella and Denzel together. Keep up the good work.
La'Chundria Mostella
Another five star release

B. Love this story made me feel so mushy inside. The love could be felt as I read each page. Denzel and Bella’s story was beautiful. To see them both change for the better and become closer in their relationship made my heart smile. If you love love then this book is for you. Go and download or purchase this book now you won’t be disappointed.
tanessia ford
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gave me feels

This book gave me all the feels! I loved how their goals was opposite of each other! Hers was to find herself, not love. His was to find love. They truly did complete each other. They took their time respected each other’s needs and boundaries while still getting to know each other! Motivating each other. At the same time freeing their souls! Spectacular
Georgiana
Everything I desire

I just love me some B.Love. These stories are life the Love and comfort they give make it seems like you are in the pages with each character. This was a very laid back and Hart warming story. Arabella got her life all the way together and made no qualms about it.
Darrylynne Bascom brooks
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
B Love did it again

This is such a sweet love story. I littered was hanging on till the end. I love the change in the type of story line she normally writes but still holding true to love. This story was cute and I would love to read a spin off of their marriage and family. Great Read.
Taffany Hampton
Outstanding Read

Once again, B has kept me ecstatic reading a book! It was fate for Arabella to end up with Nate. Denzel was destined to be her soulmate. He did right to allow her to go off to follow her dreams because it made the both of them love one another more. Amazing job, B! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.
Denetta Banks
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute

A cute love story that is well written with a steady flow. The messages in this story need to be read by any. Learning to love yourself and not lose yourself in a relationship is a message many need. The characters brought so much to each other, and survived their time apart.
Quin Quan
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A man knows

I love THEM!! The way that Denzel was drawn to her from the beginning and captivated by her! I love that they were so in tune with each other. Bella sticking to her goals and healing herself was LIFE! Going after her dream as she thought she wanted but then being strong enough to say yeah I want it but not that way...gave life...GREAT READ
Tesha
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Denzel and Bella

I loved it!!! Denzel was so perfect for Bella as she was for him. I took more notes on this book than I ever have. I appreciate how selfless he was because the surety that she was his was never questioned. She was able to check off her passion only to return to her calling. Good job B!!!
Micaiah
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good things come to those who wait

B.Love never disappoints me. Arabella and Denzel were so refreshing to read. Who doesn’t enjoy witnessing healthy black love. Plus to see their evolution and growth into better people, was an added treat. These are the type of stories that keep me reading Romance.
Vickie Stevenson
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Everything I desire!!

I love love!! It was nice to see that Bella was not Harding by what Nathan did to her. She did take the part into her other relationship. I like the fact that she put a list together of what she need to work on and work toward her goals!! And the right man seen the worth in her. Great story!!
Terra Robinson
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Made for each other!

I absolutely loved the journey to love traveled by Denzel and Bella in this story! They both complimented and completed each, while knowing just what the other needed from their mate. What a selfless, beautiful love story! I thoroughly enjoyed this read!
shawanda Woods
As always

It was so good and cheesy but it was good. I just can feel the love coming off the pages. It's like I'm right there with them. Hunny I get jittery reading your work. Great job
Monae Nicole
Beautiful

There is nothing like a good mushy love story and this one was it. Arabella got her life all the way together and Denzel was so supportive of all it and that’s important in relationships.
Shahtia Gay-hairston
Good read

No book is ever ordinary with this author and I love it! Nathan really played Bella but it was not the usual betrayal and the way he handled the discovery was as good as could be. Then cam Denzel. They seem to made for each other but patience was a virtue!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Drive Me To Ecstasy
  • Frosted. Whipped. Buttered: An Equilibrium Short
  • Plus One: An Equilibrium Short
  • Love Unsolicited
  • Set: A Novella (Them Boys Book 1)
  • Blindsided by Love
  • Love 101: A Novella
  • Equivalent Exchange (Night Shift)
  • An Ounce of Decorum
  • Escort (Lunch Break Series Book 2)
  • Claimed by a Knight (The Wild Knights Book 2)
  • Someone Seeking Someone Else (More to Life Book 1)
  • Ignite My Soul
  • Scared of Beautiful
  • Whatever it Takes: An Erotic Novella
  • The Pact: To Have and To Hold
  • Training My Heart to Love You
  • Let Me Be Your Motivation
Voted AAMBC's 2018 Romance author of the year, Master storyteller B. Love is the unparalleled self-love teacher. As the powerhouse for modern-day womanhood, she pens contagious content that encourages readers to internalize admiration and intimacy. She allows her most powerful vessel to guide her stories, wholly.
Since age 12, Love has been spreading self-awareness, care, and appreciation. For over