Start by marking “Sin & Spirit (Demigods of San Francisco, #4)” as Want to Read:
Sin & Spirit (Demigods of San Francisco, #4)

Sin & Spirit

(Demigod of San Francisco #4)

Kieran has stepped up to take his place as the ruler of magical San Francisco. As his girlfriend, that unfortunately means I'm under the magnifying glass. Everything I do is noticed, from how I act to how I style my hair. Most notably, of course, is how little I know about my magic.

The Hades Demigods want me on their team, and they don’t plan to ask nicely. Kieran and I
Published January 1st 2020 by Hazy Dawn Press, Inc. (first published December 31st 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Sin & Spirit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sin & Spirit

Start your review of Sin & Spirit (Demigods of San Francisco, #4)
Louise H  -  ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐
Sometimes you just don't know whether you want to hug an author or punch them!

I've just re-read this, in preparation for reading books #5 and 6. I have to say that everything I wrote in my last review is totally true still. The only thing I could really remember was the "consequences" of Jack's actions during the big fight scene. And it still gutted me even though I was totally prepared for the heartbreak. An amazing book and an even more amazing series.

Original Review -

Not only does K.F. Bre
Mikky (Nocturnal Predators Reviews)
Originally posted at:

I'm yet again feeling pretty lukewarm about another book in this series. It was in no way a bad book but it didn't blow me or the story out of the water either. There were some very interesting and heartbreaking parts but those scenes didn't continue on in the rest of the novel.

Lexi was an okay character. I like how her powers are evolving and how they're shaping the story but I dislike how easy it comes to her. There are moments where we see her struggle but that's only
Jenni Bishop
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is so good it completely captured me but it is the same with every book I read by KF. She is the consummate storyteller that knows no bounds when she has a story to share. She is a true magician when she weaves her threads to pull them together to write her masterpieces. I jumped on this amazing train ride and I have enjoyed every single heart pounding minute along the way. It is an intense story of magic and Demigods and magical creatures of all kinds. It is full of action and danger, ...more
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead, 4.5*

I enjoyed this one a lot probably because it was more action packed as Kieran and his dad finally go to war
Alexis and Kieran are officially together and we see her power in action
Daisy and Mordecai progress and are able to hold their own
I liked the guys and would've liked to see them get their own book
Bria remains my favorite character in this series
Moving on to the next
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
In the fourth book in K.F. Breene's Demigods of San Francisco series we see Lexi and Kieran facing their most dangerous enemies yet. Killing Valens was only the start of their problems and now that Kieran has taken his place as the ruler of San Francisco he's fully caught the attention of the other Demigods around the world. Not only are they watching to see what kind of ruler Kieran will be but they've also heard rumours about Lexi's Spirit Walker abilities. If any of them is able to capture Le ...more
Trudy
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am a bit upset with Ms. Breene right now! As with all of the previous books, this is now my new favorite, but I cannot tell you how embarrassing it was to read this one in public! I yelled, I screamed, I cried, I laughed and onlookers believed I was completely insane! It is all her fault!!! She broke me!

There is so much going on in this latest edition right from the start! It is a bit darker than the previous books, and a bit more sexy and sad.

There is so much more danger now that Alexis is ou
Annie
Apr 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
The domination continues

Ah K F Breene this series is taking over my life ! Just so so good, the laughs, the romance, the sexy times, the characters themselves and this one had me crying ! This series is an awesome read and I am counting the days to the next one! The biggest laugh out loud for me was “the animal kingdom” scene you will know when ya read it!!!
Noe
This is the start of a new story arc and I love how well-thought-out it is! The momentum is rising again and we have brought on new really cool characters! I’m pumped for the next book.
Brandy
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As expected, KF Breene didn't fail to deliver a fantastic tale that kept me turning pages until I ran out of them. I don't think I meed to elaborate much, especially if you're already a fan of her books. You already know to expect the unexpected and that you'll always enjoy the ride. ...more
Levie
Sep 20, 2020 rated it it was ok
Ehh. I think I’m tapping out of this series. Lexi’s original charm has worn off a bit for me. She and her wards really carried the prior installments and now that our mc is falling flat, I just can’t do it!
Steph
(4.5 stars)
Caitiebelle
Oh my Hades...oh my Posidon!

Where do we even start?? This is the 4th book in this exceptionally good universe that K.F. Breene has created.

Now I haven't actually read any of her other work - but that will be next whilst we wait for the 5th instalment Sin & Lightning which is not that far off. And boy can it not come soon enough!!

Sin & Spirit pretty much starts off where we left off and I am very happy that whilst the first couple of books were a little bit slow burn, this book is pulling out a
Beth Connolly
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series is so damn good. She broke my heart a little with this installment, but I have faith it will all be okay. As always, looking forward to the next one.
Ashley
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 3
This was sooooo good!

I laughed and cried and grinned like an idiot and laughed and cried some more. This book is an action packed romance with all the feels.
I love this series and these characters so much!! I can't wait for the next book!
Thenia
Mar 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
RTC

Previous book reviews:
Sin & Salvation (Demigods of San Francisco, #3) ~ ★★★★ (12/05/2019)
Sin & Magic (Demigod of San Francisco #2) ~ ★★★★ (21/04/2019)
Sin & Chocolate (Demigods of San Francisco #1) ~ ★★★★ (20/04/2019)
Carly
There was so much I didn't know. I'd need to really hit the books if I was going to help him. Because I was tired of being dead weight. Starting tomorrow, I would pull up my britches and get to work. Right after breakfast. Or maybe brunch.
The little bleep of a soul meandered closer, and I looked that way to see what might slip out of the trees and brush. Kieran's body tightened. "What is it?"
"Just a…" I squinted in the darkness before layering the world with spirit so I could see better. "Behold
Limecello
Jan 02, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020
This book ... felt very much SERIES if that makes sense.
Like... I dunno the other ones you knew (figured?) there was more, but felt "yes, this is a good ending place/ things are settled for now." But this book was very "NUP THIS IS JUST A PAUSE."
That ending ... (view spoiler)
Danielle (Danniegurl)
A little slow going but that ending clinched it.

This book felt a bit more slow moving than the previous books, but this could be due to my having to reread the series to get to this book that I had yet to read. Anyways this takes place slightly after the previous book. This was a lot of political maneuvering, and at times Alexis even worried about her image. Which bothered me because she didn’t seem like she would have been the type of person to care.

What happens in this book is crazy. And we g
Patron Saint Fitzwilliam
Jan 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
This one was one of my faves in the serious if only because we saw some stakes raised. For once, my heart was in my throat and I was furiously reading through pages to see where things headed. Now...I do wish there was a little more of the earlier books’ banter, and I was not down for Lexi’s pity party at the beginning of the book. She helped kill a demigod and raises dead people, so she needs to get more of the backbone she had in the first book.

Where is stubborn, clever Lexi? I want her back
Darcy
Feb 25, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh...man...this book. There were times it was so hard to read, so hard to go through what was happening on the page.

It becomes apparent quickly in this book that someone is coming for Alexis and Kieran and it's no holds bar, no one is safe. The Six are changed forever, Alexis's kids are changed forever, but through it all the group sticks together and fight for what they belive in, themselves. I look forward to see what happens to everyone in the aftermath of this book. I'm really hoping they g
Viv
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant!

WOW... what a rollercoaster of a ride this is...There is a lot of change and growth for Alexis, Kieran and gang. It will make you have laugh out loud moments...sad moments and happy moments. What a ride! Loved every bit of it! Cant wait for book 5.
Amy
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Another fantastic read by KF Breene. The story picked up perfectly where it left off, with edge of your seat page turning adventure. I’ve already pre-ordered the next in the series. Read it all at once, late into the night. Can’t wait to see what happens next. Highly recommend.
Villains Do It Better
4 Spirit Walker Stars!

Yay! I feel like I have been waiting for this book forever and I'm so glad to have finally gotten it. I forgot how much I love this series, especially the humor. I love Alexis and her logic, it makes her so relatable, and I always love Kieran. I do wish we had more couple time with them though, especially because some parts did drag a bit and the couple time always makes up for it.

This book was also a bit more sad than any of the previous ones, and a little heartache and a
Kelly
Daisy ❤️

This series needs to be read in order to fully appreciate the storyline, character growth and relationship development that occurs across the series so far. Sin & Spirit has Alexis facing challenges with regards to her magic, and she has moments of self doubt regarding her capabilities and her place by Kieran's side.

I've really enjoyed reading this series so far. I love Alexis and Kieran, and all the secondary characters ( Kieran's 6, Bria ), but once again my favourite character is Da
Renee
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
One of the sadder installments

I felt a bit like the story was finished with the last book but this new arc was shoe horned in there to continue the story. Of course, I love reading more of a good series but this one wasn’t my favorite even though it was still quite good.

Now that Valens has been killed, Kieran and Alexis have to learn to navigate in this new role as the head of San Francisco. Plus, even though Lexi was able to harness her control of her magic to beat Valens, she’s still woefully
Carol Morgan
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You'd think after all the drama of Sin & Salvation Kieran & Lexi would deserve some peace & quiet , sadly others have different idea's & while the little family are more than capable of defending themselves nothing comes without a cost & the price is almost too much to bear , grab your hankies because you will need them & maybe a hug too . The upside is Lexi is a strong woman & so is her ward Daisy , my favourite lines in the entire book surround that awesome girl who has taken what life has thr ...more
Heather
Feb 18, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Trisha
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sin & Spirit is the 4th book in the Demigods of San Francisco series.
We meet back up with Kieran, Lexi & the rest of their crew. We also get to meet some new characters.... good, bad, or otherwise....
This was a roller coaster of a ride. It’s packed with everything needed to keep you on the edge of your seat & turning page after page.
I can’t wait to see what K.F. Breene has in store for us in book 5!!
Kendall Walker
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

I could not wait for this book to come out and boy, did it deliver! So much happens in this book but nothing felt rushed or cramped. I definitely recommend this book!!
Megan
Very good!

This was a great installment in the series!! Can't wait to see more of Lexi, her Demigod and the rest of the gang

• Feversong (Fever, #9)
  • Burn Bright (Alpha & Omega, #5; Mercy Thompson World - Complete, #15)
  • Storm Cursed (Mercy Thompson, #11)
  • Moon Called (Mercy Thompson, #1)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Two Like Me and You
  • High Voltage (Fever, #10)
  • Soaring (Magdalene, #2)
  • Obliteration (Facets of Feyrie #4)
  • January's First (Kisses at Midnight, #2)
  • Ascension (Facets of Feyrie, #2)
  • Elusion (Facets of Feyrie, #1)
  • Darkfever (Fever, #1)
  • It's Not You It's Him
  • Out with the Ex, In with the New
  • Rage (Stormheart, #2)
  • Timeless: A Vision of Vampires 5
  • Crime of Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Druid #2)

K.F. Breene is a Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Washington Post, Amazon Most Sold Charts and #1 Kindle Store bestselling author of paranormal romance, urban fantasy and fantasy novels. With over three million books sold, when she's not penning stories about magic and what goes bump in the night, she's sipping wine and planning shenanigans. She lives in Northern California with her hus

Demigod of San Francisco (6 books)
  • Sin & Chocolate (Demigods of San Francisco #1)
  • Sin & Magic (Demigod of San Francisco #2)
  • Sin & Salvation (Demigods of San Francisco, #3)
  • Sin & Lightning (Demigods of San Francisco, #5)
  • Sin & Surrender (Demigods of San Francisco, #6)

News & Interviews

“A pounding ache filled Kieran’s middle, threatening to derail him. One set of emotions was missing from his Six. One complex weave of feelings had fallen away, leaving a void.” 1 likes
“Pointing out a powerful woman’s supposed faults makes those who are lesser feel better about themselves. They try to tear her down so she’ll feel as little as they are. But you cannot tear down a star. You cannot dull greatness.” 0 likes