Start by marking “The Rule (All in #1)” as Want to Read:
The Rule (All in #1)

The Rule

(All In #1)

A whip-smart businesswoman with one rule she’ll never break. A billionaire entrepreneur with a dangerous past.

Olivia “Liv” White is poised to take over eligible bachelor Tom Marko's companies, but he wants something closer than a business relationship. Much closer. It doesn’t hurt that Tom’s handsome, a basketball star with a body to match, and just the right kind of
Kindle Edition
Published November 3rd 2019 by Pulse Press

To ask other readers questions about The Rule, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rule

Start your review of The Rule (All in #1)
QuinnReads
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this story! Tom and Liv each have a rule or two that they're breaking but the reward outweighs the risk. Adding to that, Tom has a secret that puts it on the line. As a couple, they are adorable, hot, and a power couple that is down to earth. This story is steamy and a page turner. The characters are real, passionate, intelligent, feisty, and well-written.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. It may be a little longer than most of the other books I've read recently,
Tiffany Copple
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars for The Rule by Maggie Cole. This is book 1 in the All In Series. This is my first time reading a book from this author but it for sure will not be my last. I would consider this book a sports, co-workers, contemporary romance. Tom is an all-star basketball player who also has lots of different businesses, he also has lots of secrets. Tom has been watching Olivia/Liv ‘s PR firm and wants to hire her. However, Tom is afraid if he goes neat her he wont be able to stop himself for going for ...more
Gwen Shafer
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First book I have had the chance to read from Maggie. She gained a fan with this one. I will be reading more from her. This one is full of some suspense, hotness, steamy sex, great storyline and amazing characters. Everything you want in a great book. I absolutely loved it from beginning to end. This storyline was not only interesting but at some points intense with where it was going. Liv runs quite the PR firm. She is great at what she does and knows how to please a client. She has one rule ...more
Saramarie
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rules!!!

Let me just start off with what I expected from The Rule.. I a topical sports romance.... what I got was so much better! Tom’s a basketball player so there is a sport theme but he’s so much more.

This story has everything Drama, Mystery, Crazy Chemistry, and at some points terrifying. An amazing story to start off the All In Series!!

Olivia White is a savvy businesswoman who owns her own PR Firm. When working with the rich and powerful she has a Rule about dating clients. That is until Tom
Jill Haworth
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing

This book is so good. I absolutely love the way that the story is told throughout from each characters perspective, and that they slightly overlap. The writing is witty and clever. Olivia immediately comes across as a strong, steadfast and hardworking professional. Tom immediately comes across as an intelligent business man as well as a successful athlete with beauty and brains, but is hiding something. Something big. The story evolves as their hot and heavy love story unfolds. The characters
Rachel
Nov 21, 2019 rated it liked it
I enjoyed 97% of this book. I don’t give three stars lightly. It is of my opinion that if you’re going to include attempted rape scenes not once but twice than you should address them and the effects they have on women and the relationship more. The author talked 3 sentences through out the book about how horrible and what an impact the first attempt was and how the Heroine was struggling to deal with it. Then it happened to the heroine again going even further than the first time and it was all ...more
Amber Khan
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
lies always come out

Liv and Tom live life in front of the media. Liv by controlling it and running what they see. Tom because he is in his prime in Pro basketball and he is filthy rich. they are the power couple to watch. One has a tragic past that is haunting them.
This is a very well written story with great characters. Tom gets off to a rocky start for me as he is overbearing and clingy but you understand why as time goes on. You learn Liv is just a normal woman with the same insecurities as
lf
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She has just one rule....................Will it be followed or shattered to pieces

The Rule is the debut book by new author Maggie Cole and I became immersed in the story of Liv and Tom. The author has done a wonderful job of writing a well developed story-line with great characters that have depth and that are relatable. Liv and Tom have more than a little sizzling chemistry and are strongly drawn to each other, even while they try to fight it.
I look forward to reading more books by this author
Vadim Goldman
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is hot, hot, hot!!! Maggie Cole, where have you been hiding? I finished this book in two days! Such an easy and satisfying read.
Cozy up by a fire (near a bear rug if possible) and let this fantasy sweep you away. I hope they make this into a feature film, its always fun to see if characters match up to my imagination. So grateful I received an advanced copy of this book, cant wait for the next book in this series.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily
Annie
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I volunteered to read this ARC for an honest review. I enjoyed this story about Liv and Tom. He's a pro basketball player and businessman. She is the best female PR and Media specialist. Tom seeks her out to help his company but finds he's attracted to her. The only problem she has a no dating client rule. He takes get to Colorado to immerse her in his business but things heat up. When his past comes back to interfer drastic steps are taken. Great HEA with lots of suspense.

I received a free copy
Deb O
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such an awesome read and a new author for me. The story, characters and plot were awesome and grabbed me form the beginning with word usage that made me feel like I was right there watching the story unfold. I loved Tom and Liv they went well together and were very well written and hot and steamy. They were relatable with depth and a sizzling chemistry. I will definitely be reading more form this author! I can't wait to read more!!!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and
Brandi Parsons
Author Maggie Cole knows how to pull the reader in and give her an escape from reality. The Rule is a spicy, sassy book where we meet Liv and Tom. Their steamy romance begins as Liv agrees to learn more about Tom's businesses so that she can run the best-ever PR team for him. If you love steamy, erotica, this is a story for you.

Debra Richardson
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An interesting and passionate book one in the All In series! The story-line is well written, relatable, emotionally deep, funny, and enjoyable. A fast pace page turner with drama, ups and downs, and off the charts chemistry! The characters are well developed, likeable, and are really great together. I look forward to reading the next book in the series. Definitely recommended.

Debbie Orazi
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was incredible! Stayed up until 4am to finish reading it - could not put the book down. Talk about all the feels! Steamy, funny, heartbreaking and inspiring are just a few adjectives to begin to describe this story. The characters are so well developed they draw the reader into their story. I cannot wait for the rest of the books in this new series. Highly recommend.

Debbie Mcdermott
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Maggie Cole’s introductory novel weaves together a steamy tale featuring smart writing, well developed main characters and enough twists and turns to keep you turning the page. I was up until 3AM reading it and can’t wait for the next book in the series to be released. Maggie Cole’s storytelling is imaginative and thoroughly enjoyable; she shows a lot of promise and is one to watch.

Lisa
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love both Tom and Olivia, but Tom was my favorite. What I like most about this story is the incredible and immediate sparks that fly between them. I like the storyline. I like the writing. I like the interaction between them. The secondary characters are fun and help to move the story along.

Mrs. Reads A Lot
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Maggie Cole nailed it!!!
Phenomenal book! A must-read! Sizzling, hot and I loved the characters and plot!! I can't wait to read the rest of the series! This new author is one I'm going to be following and excited to have discovered!

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Story line is great and I loved the characters. I really enjoyed reading this book and I would recommend it! Unexpected twists and turns had me reading this book in one sitting. Great storyline and character development made this book a hot and enjoyable read!

Carrie
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I could feel the sparks between the two of them as I read....I love a sizzle and this book did not disappoint! I can not wait for the next book in the series to be released! Maggie Cole is a new to me author that I know will deliver more much needed great reads to my messy life!

Elvira
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book with the well developed and engaging characters and the storyline flowed smoothly with plenty of chemistry and excitement. The smooth flowing storyline kept me entertained.

Terri Ivanoff
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story, Great new author! Amazing writer.
I Couldn't put the book down! A tender and compassionate romance.
The wild passion and desire of two intriguing characters. The mystery of the hot billionaire made me want to know more! Funny, Sexy, Sad , Happy ,Love, Friendship
Jen
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great Book!

I really enjoyed getting to know the characters in this book as well as the storyline. It was fun to watch Liv & Tom’s romance grow.
judith matheny
Nov 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Jude

Good book,easy read,good character portrayal,story line is especially well done. Really enjoyed reading this story. Msg
. Cole is a talented author.
Amanda
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
Great read and I liked the characters very much. Already looking forward to reading the next one!
Kaiapbookmans.Com
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my dam this was good. Sweet and so hot! You couldn’t help but feel the scenes. I super duper recommend it ...more
Laurel
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Looking forward to reading all of Maggie Cole's books!
LaWanda Watkins
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very romantic and steamy. You will get immersed from the first page.
Rori Johnson
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed this! Awesome storyline, grabs you from the beginning! Interesting, sexy characters! Looking forward to the next book!
Shari Burton
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HOT! HOT! HOT! This is a must read! Get “All In” with Maggie Cole today!
Nate
Shelves: favs
I loved Tom & Liv's story. Good characters. This was such a fun & engaging book. I couldn't put it down. I received a free copy of the book. And am voluntarily leaving an honest review.

• No Broken Beast (Heroes of Heart’s Edge, #3)
  • Dirty Player (Back to You, #2)
  • Wrangled Fate (Black Claw Ranch, #1)
  • Honeymoon Bite (Golden Vampires of Tuscany, #1)
  • Accidental Rebel
  • Book'em Sadie (Iron Badges, #1)
  • Nights with Him (Joy Delivered, #1)
  • Beyond the Veil (Vampires of Velum Mortis #1)
  • Gettin' Lucky (Holidays of Love Book 1)
  • Break the Rules (Loveless Brothers #3)
  • Baby's Daddy
  • Enamored (Accidental Billionaires #3)
  • Shutdown Player (Seattle Sockeyes Hockey Game On in Seattle #10)
  • Firefighters Next Door (Temptation Next Door, #6)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Risking Everything: A Steamy Anthology of First Responders