Start by marking “Murmur of Love (Texas Solace #1)” as Want to Read:
Murmur of Love (Texas Solace #1)

Murmur of Love

(Texas Solace #1)

ASIN B07ZRM15G1 moved to this edition.
A cowboy. A supermodel. And a marriage of convenience.

He is a man who abhors lies and secrets. She is a woman shrouded in them.

Overnight, Cecelia Carlsen’s life changed, which left her no choice but to return and face the past she thought she’d lost.

Aidan Lawson’s life is a struggle. Battling a custody suit and running a ranch on the
Published November 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Murmur of Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Murmur of Love

Start your review of Murmur of Love (Texas Solace #1)
Christine Woinich
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This took a bit for me to get into, but it finally grew on me. This was a second chance for Cecelia/Lily and Aidan. A marriage of convenience to help each other with court cases brought them back together. I loved both of them by the middle of the story as well as the children. There was a lot of loss, anger, revenge, and love throughout to keep the story moving forward. I recommend this story, and I look forward to the next in the series.

I received a copy of this story through Enticing Journey
Breen
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Murmur of Love is book number 1 in the Texas Solace series. A slow burn romance with unexpected twists and all the emotions. Angst, loss, secrets and some surprises for a perfect second chance romance. Aidan and Lily’s story was emotional and lovely. A sweet romance that I highly recommend you.”
Jutta
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed this book. I loved the twists and turns and all the emotions it took me through. I did guess one or two of the twists, but the rest I really didn't! I love when I don't see things coming. And when I have guessed it I love seeing how it's gonna play out. I really enjoyed the setting of the book in all the various locations I can see all the characters being there and the lives they are leading. The relationships feel very real and I love the way they intertwin ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st book in a series and is Cecelia and Aidan’s story. This is a well written story which is a slow burn romance and with a unique twist, and is filled with loss, angst, revenge, emotion, heartbreak, secrets, and surprises which all leads to a sweet 2nd chance love story. I was intrigued and hooked throughout, and look forward to reading more from this author, and recommend her work for all readers.
Nikki  Malan
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Murmur of Love by Nicole Ann Nielsen
Cecilia (Lily) Carlsen, is a supermodel, entrepreneur, philanthropist and now a mother to two young children due to unforeseen circumstances. Life has not been easy, but she has fought tooth and nail for everything she has. Once again, her life is being tested and she now has a plan that will hopefully give her the safety she needs for herself, and her two boys. The only problem is, she needs to persuade one very sexy cattle rancher to get on board.
Aidan Law
Serena Worker
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cecelia worked hard to get where she was but finding herself caring for two boys, she knew it was time to stop running from the secrets that have been with her, her whole life, another blow and she knows it’s time to go home.
Aidan works hard to keep the farm running with the problems it’s having, and issues with his ex, trying to get custody. He never expected the new neighbour to be Cecelia, who was in fact his childhood friend Lily. Lily offers him a proposal to help him with his custody issue
EducatedBookFreak
Dec 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is one that is a slow burn. It has characters that are flawed and have been burned in the past. They have to navigate things together due to circumstances they’ve been thrown into. Life seems hard for them, but it gets better with each passing day. This story portrays a very real life full of every kind of emotion we have, regardless of our situations.

Cecelia/lily and Aidan - they are quite the pair!! Together, they are learning how to figure out life after tragedy and heartbreak. The
Genevieve Deacon
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book had me captivated from the start! I truly enjoyed the plot and the characters. The twists in the book were so well thought out. Cannot wait for book 2!!
Kristina Simkins
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this original romance. Its very well written with wonderful characters and amazing storyline. It’s a slow burn romance with unique twists that make it an “original” story. Aidan and Lily’s story is full of heartbreak, surprises, loss, secrets, love and second chances. I instantly loved these characters and loved every second of their story - the good, the bad, the ugly and the great.

Murmur of Love is an emotional, sweet romance that you won’t want to miss.

Highly Recommend! 💕
Sandra De Gouveia
Sep 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Erin Lewis
Oct 29, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars for Murmur of Love ( Texas Solace #1) by Nicole Ann Nielsen
This is a second chance at love story that was an enjoyable read. What on earth could a cowboy and a supermodel have in common? Cecelia (Lily) Carlsen and Aidan Lawson have history and it’s not all good.
Court cases and a marriage of convenience bring these two back into one another’s lives and with it even more complications. I had a bit of a hard time warming up to this story but about a third of the way through I became invest
Maryelle Toranto
Sarah Mayer
Jessica Connely
Celeste Herrin
Nov 01, 2019

• The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
  • Wannabe More (Love in Seven Mile Forge, #1)
  • Cherishing His Forever (Forever #3)
  • Rider (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #7)
  • Viola (The Widows of Birch Harbor, #6)
  • Getting Down to Business
  • Under the Mistletoe: A Reverse Harem Romance
  • A Critical Tangent (Moonlight and Murder, #1)
  • Everything's Better with Lisa (Everything’s Better #3)
  • A Mad Reed Security Christmas (Reed Security Series Book 20)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Angel of Death (Broken Mercenaries, #2)
  • Hard Work (Cook Brothers, #4)
  • Stolen Choices (Glacial Blood #6)
  • Focused (Ward Sisters, #1)
  • Siren
  • Sloan (The Widows of Birch Harbor, #4)
  • Andorra Sector (X-Clan #1)

Texas Solace (4 books)
  • Right Side of Love (Texas Solace)
  • Echo of Love (Texas Solace #2)
  • Rush of Love (Texas Solace #3)

News & Interviews