Start by marking “Red Eye: Season One, Episode One (Red Eye #1)” as Want to Read:
Red Eye: Season One, Episode One (Red Eye #1)

Red Eye: Season One, Episode One

(Red Eye #1)

About the episode:

This is the worst flight ever!
** Rose is excited for her new adventure, but as her guilt grows, so does the tension on the plane. Sam thinks the worst thing about her week was her doomed wedding, she was wrong. **

When a red-eye flight from London to Los Angeles brings two strangers together, they have no idea that it’s the end of the bloody
Published October 23rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Red Eye, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Red Eye

Start your review of Red Eye: Season One, Episode One (Red Eye #1)
✰ Liz ✰

description

Red Eye is the first episode of The Armageddon Series by my favorite Zombie Author Claire C. Riley. When two strangers find themselves on a terrorizing flight full of death and destruction, it will take everything they can to simply survive. The world is under attack and no one can be trusted.
description Overall, Red Eye Series promises to be a horror charged read full of intensity and plenty of action. Claire C Riley is an excellent storyteller who never fails to get the blood pumping. With strong female
Lo Bookfrantic
4.5 Stars

This is such a great start to a new series!! Going right to episode 2, will be back to review.

Red Eye The Armageddon Series Episode 1 by Claire C. Riley Red Eye The Armageddon Series Episode 2 by Claire C. Riley Red Eye The Armageddon Series Episode 3 by Claire C. Riley Red Eye The Armageddon Series Episode 4 by Claire C. Riley
Lisa Louise
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG i need the next episode now!

I hadn't read a zombie book before so i was a bit hesitant at getting this but the blurp and graphics kept pulling me in.

And WOW im so glad i did get it, i thoroughly enjoyed this. I was enthralled from the start and on the edge of my seat.
It was refreshing to read something different and it starts on a plane how wicked is that! I can already see an amazing friendship starting between Sam and Rose, these two women fighting zombies. Its gonna be an incredible journ
Theresa Ritchie
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book in the series I really enjoyed it so much really cant wait to read the next book in this series highly recommend this book certainly going to be a great series
Lilyn G. | Sci-Fi & Scary |
I can't stay away from zombie novels. I read so many I got burned out on them, but even now every once in a while I come across one that looks so good I can't resist the urge to pick it up.

I hesitated with this one because of the serial format but figured with it being just shy of a hundred pages, even if I hated it I wasn't wasting too much of my time. While I won't lie and say this was one of the best zombie books I've ever read (not even close), I will say that I was happy with the quality,
Laura Smith
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OmG I need episode 2 like now...

This book is a lot different to the zombie books I'm used to reading... to start with it begins on a plane!! WTAF!! This is a fabulous start to a new series and co written by Claire Riley and Eli Constant. Eli is a new author to me but Mrs Riley, I've read quite a lot of her work and love her writing. I'm looking forward to reading more of this series and I can tell its gonna be an epic series.
Lisa  Lyle
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my god what a great start to what I can only believe will be a fantastic new series I love how you get to see it from both aspects of the two main characters really well written loved how different both the girls were yet they band together and help each other off the plane cant wait to see how this story plans out loved what I've read.
Kelly  O'Connor
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ku-subscription
I do love an end of the world zombie apocalypse story so when I saw this I jumped on it !!!! Its going to be published as a tv series one episode every couple of weeks which I like the idea of and episode one was really good can’t wait it episode 2 !!!
Caroline
Omg, I need episode 2 like now. Zombies are back ! The Armageddon series by Claire C Riley & Eli Constant will probably be my newest addiction. It’s short. It’s sharp. It’s Stunning. I loved episode 1. Terrifying and fascinating all at the same time ! ...more
Cathryn Kiana-McGowan
Added it
Georgi_Lvs_Books
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
Flying... and the apocalypse! My worst nightmare!

Excited for episode 2 :)
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
I really enjoyed this start to this series.

This is a co write from Claire Riley and Author Eli Constant.

It is different from any end of the world ones I have read as in this one starts on a plane, it brings 2 complete strangers together Rose and Sam things start to happen on the plane and they have no idea it is the end of the world. Great characters so far you can really connect to Rose and Sam. If you love a good zombie read this one it is well written, I have read books by Claire before but
Sandra "Jeanz"
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You may think this book is all blood, guts and battling zombies which yes it is does have some of that to an extent but there are so many other things going on, sub plots to be revealed over time, friendships put to the test, guys to drool over for the young women, and normal everyday family relationship issues too. Each character adds their own individual histories of live before, though not all are revealed straight away, in fact some are still yet to be fully revealed. Then there is, their po ...more
Seraphia
Red Eye: Season One, Episode One written by authors Claire C. Riley and Eli Constant is the beginning of a thrilling “end of the world” zombie apocalypse series. In this book, instead of snakes on a plane…we get a scenario WORSE than that…we get ZOMBIES on a plane. Imagine…being thousands of feet in the air, a passenger mysteriously dies, and then within minutes…comes back to life and begins a rampage of horror, death, and destruction…and there is no way out. Are you ready?
I am an avid fan and r
Wendy Hodges
Sep 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Intense, exciting and scary right from the first page to the end. Kept me on the edge of my seat, ducking out of the way and almost swinging my fists to stay alive. Phew I was exhausted at the end so good job this was short, action packed all the way.
Kylie
Apr 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great full throttle start to a new zombie apocalypse, what isn't to love? Will be interesting to see how things progress with each 'episode' .
Elizabeth
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ok, this book definitely caught my interest. Let's see where it goes with the second book.
XR
Jan 08, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020
There's zero hesitation in this book... as a reader we're on a terrifying adventure from the get go. It's freaky, intense and a little heart thumping!
Sandra "Jeanz"
Episode one begins with the two twenty something main female characters on what should be a, fairly normal uneventful aeroplane journey. As the plane gets nearer to landing. They are told by the Tower that though they can go ahead and land they must not let anyone off the plane until told they can. Despite the pilot and his co-pilot repeatedly asking why, the radio goes silent, they manage to decipher that there is something going wrong in and around the airport. Little do they know that “someth ...more
Melanie Marsh
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing start to the series. I'm loving every minute and can't wait to see what happens next. The timing couldn't be better after my first flight across the country! If I had read this before my trip, I would have canceled my plane tickets and driven instead.

I knew these 2 authors coming together would be a great match up. They've provided me with nothing but amazingly terrifying books for years and I was ecstatic to find out they were collaborating.

The story starts out in a place non
Mel
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was great. Lots happened in a short period of time, but the writer made it easy to get the gist of what was going on.

I am hanging out for the next episode!
Stephanie Lunsford
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wished there was more

Got really into the story then it ends .... I need more! Nov 7th can't come fast enough! This story follows several characters as they make their way through airport as the apocalypse happens! Grab it & follow Sam & Rose.
Matt Keene
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was a great story. I can't wait for the next episode.
Mike Lewis
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Entertaining story about the zombie apocalypse

An interesting point of view and story about the beginning of the zombie apocalypse. It starts with a plane ride and ends trying to survive the zombie apocalypse. Starts with one character and her point of you then moves to another character in her point of you than the two characters meet and join together to try and survive follow along as they do just that.
Comes across as a episodic type TV show but in book form. Well worth reading nicely written
Sky
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was actually pretty good. Its set mostly on a plane scene with some terminal airport action towards the end. Its full of zombie action right from the start. It centers in two points of views. There is some curse words here and there but not a bunch. All and all its a enjoy this book cant wait to read the second episode and see what happens next.
Ashley
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: zombies
Okay, I'm interested. Looking forward to the next episode.

I've read A LOT of zombie books, so many that I've started getting bored with them. BUT this series has my full attention.
Zombies on a plane!?! What!?
Crystal Zapata
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ohh I love me a good zombie movie and a book even more. Because you get all the gory details where as a movie just flies by. Anyway...was anyone else disappointed when they learned Sam was a girl? hahah....i had high hopes for Rose and Sam. LOL!! But kickass friends working together also works for me.
Shannie
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-obsession
Holy hell! What a way to start a new series, full of zombie action!! I want moreeeee! Loved it!
Julie Workman-Bookaholic Sisters Blog
I was really sceptical about this book, it's not my go to genre and it takes me out of my comfort zone but my god its brilliant!!

This is the first of the series and co wrote between claire and eli, These ladies have started it with a massive bang, I was on the edge of my seat, I need to know what happens next and cant wait to see where this story takes us.

Brilliant start ladies, I'm hooked.

• Red Eye: Season One, Episode Two (Red Eye #2)
  • Red Eye: Season One, Episode Four (Red Eye #4)
  • Red Eye: Season Two, Episode Two (Red Eye #6)
  • Red Eye: Season Two, Episode Four (Red Eye #8)
  • The First 30 Days: A Zombie Apocalypse Novel
  • Zombies on The Block
  • Dead Meat: Day 1 (Dead Meat #1)
  • World Departed (Cascadia, #1)
  • Edge of Collapse (Edge of Collapse #1)
  • Dead Meat: Day 2 (Dead Meat, #2)
  • Sickness (What Remains #1)
  • Dead Meat: Day 3 (Dead Meat, #3)
  • Apocalypse Z: Book 1 (Rise of the Undead)
  • After Z
  • The End of Everything (The End of Everything #1)
  • Rise (Rise #1)
  • Zombies on The Block: There Goes The Neighborhood
  • Zombies on The Block: A Temporary Death
Claire C. Riley is a USA Today and International bestselling author with over twenty novels of various genres to her credit, available in kindle unlimited and audiobook.

She’s a genre-jumping book nerd who likes to write about psycho stalkers, alpha males, anti-heroes, and the end of the bloody world! She lives in the United Kingdom with her husband, three daughters, and ridiculously naughty rescue

Red Eye (10 books)
  • Red Eye: Season One, Episode Two (Red Eye #2)
  • Red Eye: Season One, Episode Three (Red Eye #3)
  • Red Eye: Season One, Episode Four (Red Eye #4)
  • Red Eye: Season Two, Episode One (Red Eye #5)
  • Red Eye: Season Two, Episode Two (Red Eye #6)
  • Red Eye: Season Two, Episode Three (Red Eye #7)
  • Red Eye: Season Two, Episode Four (Red Eye #8)
  • Red Eye: Season Three, Episode One (Red Eye #9)
  • Red Eye: Season Four, Episode One (Red Eye #10)

News & Interviews