Start by marking “Secret Fantasies (The Pleasure Your Fantasies Series Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Secret Fantasies (The Pleasure Your Fantasies Series Book 3)

Secret Fantasies (The Pleasure Your Fantasies Series Book 3)

When a Halloween Hayride goes completely awry, Doctor Heather Downey and her son are thrown into a confusing mystery that has something to do with her deceased husband and the case he was working on when he was killed two years before.

Even though Colin Holt is a seasoned officer, he’s new to the department and draws the short straw to be security at the local Haunted
Published November 20th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Secret Fantasies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secret Fantasies

Start your review of Secret Fantasies (The Pleasure Your Fantasies Series Book 3)
Becky Claxon
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is so good! I did not want to put the book down once I started reading it. Ms. Eaton not only has a gift in telling a story, but knows what she is talking about. Heather is an emergency room doctor whose son watched his police father gunned down in his front yard. I can’t imagine my son seeing that, or going out to check on him to see if I could save him. Now two years later strange things are happening, and Heather is getting threats. Collin is a new police offer in town and is ...more
Debbie Eyre
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and once I start these books I just cannot put them down! Full of suspense , mystery and a little sexy romance this has a gripping storyline and let’s not forget the your fantasies gang and Grace the A.I. A series I would definitely recommend!
Debra
Heart pounding

Heather Downey is a Dr, mother to an 8year old and was widowed when her husband was shot in a drive by shooting 2 years previous. Colin Holt is a police officer who moved to be closer to his 10year old daughter Karla. These two meet when someone abducted Heather's son Colin and drugs him. After this all of their lives are in danger because of evidence Heather's husband had hidden. The good thing to come from all of this is these two meeting as it's love at first sight. A lot of
Kate
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book 3 in an intriguing series. You can read the synopsis for yourself. With this series I recommend reading in order as there are details it helps you to know -that said Stacy is great at the little recaps throughout so if you accidentally pick up this book first you won't be totally lost. Pros of the book - crisp writing, characters you want to meet in real life, great plot line. Cons- you don't want the book to end - I mean of course you want to get to the happy ever after, but come ...more
Xtymom
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dang, the Pleasure Your Fantasies Series keeps getting better and better. Heather and Colin’s story had me glued to my seat until I finished it in one sitting. I was wracking my brain trying to figure out why all this was happening to Heather and subsequently Colin, due to his protection of her and her son. Never did I expect what was going on. The relationship that was developing between Heather and Colin fit seamlessly into everything that was going on. The whole storyline was just great!!! It ...more
Rhonda
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What starts out as a Halloween hay ride turns into a Halloween horror situation. This book has everything to keep you on edge and not want to put the book down. Suspense, Crime, Love, and Artificial Intelligence (aka Grace). This is the latest edition of the Pleasure your Fantasies series. This can be read as a standalone but don’t miss out on all of the other books in this series.
Ms. Eaton continues to boggle my mind with her writing. This book is cleverly written and brings in the other
Ellen
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Colin meets Heather when her son, Chandler is kidnapped during a Halloween Hayride and Colin helps find him. As things immediately go from bad to worse for Heather and her son, things are simultaneously going from hot to hotter for her and Colin! Lots of romance, suspense and craziness enfolds when Colin takes her to his friend’s house to hide out. Great book and loved seeing characters from previous books in the series, especially “Grace”! Looking forward to book 4 in the series!
Patti
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow lots of moving parts in this book!! This book will keep you on the edge of your seat all through out this book!! I was glued to all the drama and loved the love connection between Colin and Heather!! You will get more info on the Rocky, Butch, Ty connection!! With Grace watching over everyone, hopefully there can be a HEA for everyone we love!! Look forward to revisiting every one from the other books and can't wait for the next book to continue this saga!!
Coral Mitchell
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Heather lost her husband from a drive by shooting two years ago. Now, it seems the people responsible are after her. Colin is assigned to protect Heather, but he was smitten before he knew who she was. Colin turns to his friends for help, and the gang is back. I'm still upset Burch refuses to fight for himself. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Ellen
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great book! This story is just the right mix of romance and suspense.
Heather and Colin are great characters individually but when combined together and with their kids they are even better.

This story can be read as a standalone but will be enhanced if you have read the first story.
Jimnlori
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Secret Fantasies by Stacy Eaton is another great story in The Pleasure Your Fantasies series and definitely worth reading if you love sexy romantic suspense stories.
This is one story you don't want to miss!

I was given an ARC from the author/publisher. All conclusions are mine and mine alone.
Lynn Mullan
Stephanie Lambeth
Abn10009
Angela Saver
Dec 04, 2019

• Taming My Whiskey (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor, #6)
  • Royally Raised (Royally, #4.5)
  • Royally Yours (Royally, #4)
  • And Then There Was Us (Sweet with Heat: Weston Bradens, #6)
  • Bayside Romance (Bayside Summers Book 5)
  • Joy to the Duke (Love is All Around #3)
  • Something Just Like This (Stay, #3.5)
  • Call Her Mine (Harmony Pointe, #1)
  • Gregory (Hathaway House #7)
  • Somewhere Only We Know (Callaways, #8)
  • This Is Love (Harmony Pointe, #2)
  • The (Not So) Perfect Fiancé: A Sweet Fake Relationship Romance (Falling in Friar Hollow Book 2)
  • Christmas in the City
  • Between Now and Forever (Callaways, #4)
  • Desperate Play (Off The Grid: FBI #3)
  • Dangerous Choice (Off The Grid: FBI #5)
  • When Shadows Fall (Callaways #7)
  • That Summer Night (Callaways, #6)
Stacy Eaton is a USA Today Best Selling author and began her writing career in October of 2010. Stacy took an early retirement from law enforcement after over fifteen years of service in 2016, with her last three years in investigations and crime scene investigation to write full time.

Stacy resides in southeastern Pennsylvania with her husband, who works in law enforcement, and her teen daughter.