Start by marking “Dark Skies 2 (Dark Skies, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dark Skies 2 (Dark Skies, #2)

Dark Skies 2

(Dark Skies #1)

I have a secret, and beneath the dark skies it might just be our only hope. If I'm not killed for it, first.

The dark skies are upon the light realm, stealing away the sun and even the moon. In total blackness, all hope seems lost, and sight is stolen.

Skye Nightwood tries to outrun the dark skies, but when two dark princes invade her home isle, she realises just how far

Published December 3rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Dark Skies 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Skies 2

Start your review of Dark Skies 2 (Dark Skies, #2)
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh how creepy this one is. What if it's not aliens or angels that cause the Apocalypse, but the fae? And what kind of beings are they that have taken over the world once ruled (and ruined) by men?

In this opener, we meet Skye the half-fae, illegitimate daughter born into part of the Light Land royal family. Politics in the realms are as uncertain as her family dynamics. We meet parents, siblings, cousins (a frighteningly familiar face or two if you've read The Prince's Prisoner) and the like as
Guorda
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this book is really awesome
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
The skies are dark, and so are the whims of the Unseelie royals. Skye's got herself a bit of a princeling sandwich going on. I'm not a natural reverse harem reader but this one's context is a dark fae culture that's as eyebrow-raising but logical as it sounds. Casual cruelty and creepy plottings abound, and not just from those you'd expect.

Whether you're here for twisted fae politics or the scandalous reverse harem, it's safe to say this short episode is still *ahem* full steam ahead.

-I received
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a short story but gets you hook so you just keep reading it to find out what happens next. It is about a young girl who has a fae mother and a human dad which makes her a half breed but her mother is also marred to a fae. She is not liked by many people because of this and her mum doesn’t have the time off day to spend with her. But her brothers love and don’t treat her any different. But there world is changing and it’s going to be interesting to see were she fits into what is ...more
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dark Fae

This series opener is just the beginning of the story. It is told from the pov of the mc, Skye, a fae/human halfling who is the daughter of fae royalty. The dark fae of the Northern Kingdom have defeated and subjugated the humans who have polluted and destroyed the Earth. They are now pushing against the light fae's borders, just as the lightling queen of the Southern Queendom is forced to abdicate the throne. The Queen has called a meeting of family heads, but what does it all mean?
Rose Brown
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Dark Skies 1” is a short reverse harem romance that packs enough of a punch to keep you eager to start on the next book in the series. The storyline is interesting and the characters are endearing and authentic. Ready to start on book 2!

WiccaMagic74
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great plot, really good world building and interesting characters.
This is a really well put together start to a series. The buildup in the story is well done and the background of their lives is well thought out.
I Can't wait for book 2

Scarolet Ellis
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dark Skies: A Reverse Harem Bully Romance by Klarissa King is a wonderful story that I have read. This is book number one in this wonderful start to a brand new series that I fell in love with. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about fantasy and dark romance.

Rachel Osborne
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So intriguing and full of promise. Klarissa has created a fae story that will catch your eye and will have you intrigued from pages one. Beautiful world building and the characters have your complete attention. I love the fae concept and Klarissa has definitely given us readers an interesting and exciting view of the fae. Need book two now ...more
Natalie Alice
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is book 1 to the dark skies series.

It introduces Skye who is half human and half fae.

The way it introduces the characters is great. I would really like to find out what happens in the next book.
Kathy L.
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a very short story that I very much enjoyed and was upset it had an ending. The story really piques your curiosity to another level. I have to know what happens next!

Lucinda
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! It was really well written with great characters and an engaging plot. I loved how the book played out and I would recommend it to others!

Annalisa
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this short story about the dark fae. It was awesome. I cannot wait to get my hands on the second episode to see how the story will continue.

Natalie
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is book 1 to the dark skies series.

It introduces Skye who is half human and half fae.

Kylie
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book, story line and characters well written, would recommend to those who like dark bully reverse harem, highly reccommend, couldnt put it down, loved it, cant wait for more!!!

Jade Wolf
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Im excited to see what happens next! So far I like the characters! The storyline is good as well! Im ready for book 2! Good short story!
Dawn Milligan
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this story! Well written, with amazing characters! I cannt wait to see what happens in the next book!!
Tayra Sanders
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This fantastic and well written book. An intense story line that holds your attention
as you get caught up in the fierce twists and hot chemistry. Lots of excitement. A
thrilling must read.
Scarolet Ellis
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dark Skies Box Set 1-3: by Klarissa King is such an amazing box set the I have read and fell in love with. I love reading about dark romance and fantasy together and if you love this type of read then this amazing box set is for you. I highly recommend thsi amazing box set to everyone who loves reading about fantasy and dark romances as much as I do.

Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Dark Fae 2

This KU library selection is a continuation of the serial and is about the occupation and "negotiations" after the dark fae have taken the Light Queendom. Skye is a blood relative of the queen, who is stepping down, but Skye thought herself to be ineligible for consideration to ascend to the throne because she's half human. Now there are only two candidates left, and she's one of them. And there's a caveat.
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Quick Read

This KU library selection is the conclusion of the Dark Skies trilogy. Skye is facing the most difficult time of her life and her choices will have far reaching consequences. This book and the series as a whole gets three and a half stars.
The individual books in the series are not standalones.
Shweta Beriwal
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is one of those very few books which are short, sweet, interesting, intriguing and complete. The one thing I loved most about the book was that it didn't keep on jumping from character to character and telling their perspective or what happened to them.

The one thing that I perhaps found a little odd, the ending climax was brutally short. It could have been better played out.

OldBird
This is one dark fantasy bad romance. It's a short, quick read, not so much sweet as steamy and chock with fae plotting and politics. Skye's narration, all casual cruelty marking her as something other than human, really drew me in. The world building is on point in getting across so much in so few words. While steam isn't my thing, the story, characters and creepy tone kept me hooked. My only complaint would be that I wish it were longer to *ahem* flesh things out a little more.

-I recieved a
Kenna
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
!!!!!!Omg!!!!!

Love it wished their was more to read
Love Skye an her two sexy man hunks
Just wished thier was more
Dawn Milligan
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am loving this bundle!! Klarissa has a great style and I am truly enjoying her books! Well written amazing characters! I can not wait to see what she comes up with next!
Rose Brown
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“Dark Skies” is a dark, suspenseful tale with undertones of apocalyptic disasters. The writing is superb and dark; the characters are interesting and evil. Each book is a continuation from the previous book with a compelling storyline that flows seamlessly from book 1 into book 3. This is a tale that will keep you engaged from start to finish. There's action, drama, danger, suspense, twist/turns, enemies, survival, intrigue, humor, mystery/secrets, surprises, family, fear, anger, conflict, ...more
OldBird
Oh how dark. And that's without the shadow fae taking over the skies. The claustrophobic "romance" and family intrigues come together to make a zippy paced but rounded story. Loved that it was a reverse harem with actual original story and one hell of a world building setup for such a short serial. RH doesn't have to be just about love and/or sex (although, y'know, more sexy times do occur).

Skye's not a romantic, hence this being more of a dark (but importantly, consensual) relationship thing
Rachel Osborne
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Klarissa is a master at writing fantasy that you will love. Her stories hold so much intrigue, love and honesty in her work. Fae are always interesting but klarissahas a take on the fae world that you will find refreshing and will fall in love with. The adventure she takes us on will be one you'll want to re read it all over again. Dark skies is one of my favourite works from klarissa king and trust me, after reading this, you'll be searching kindle to find more of her work. Absolutely ...more
SEng
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This collection of paranormal stories captured my attention. Skye wants to keep her throne but to do that she must marry a dark fae prince. That’s not what she wants so she goes on a journey to save her kingdom and stay away from the dark fae. These characters are intriguing and the twists kept me reading. I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Kylie
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great boxset, story line and characters well written, would recommend to those who like paranormal reverse harem romance, highly reccommend, frigging loved it, couldn't put it down

• For Hell's Sake
  • Shadowborn Academy: Year One (Dark Fae Academy Series, #1)
  • Hades Academy: Fourth Semester (Hades Academy #4)
  • Third Eye Blind (Mystic Hallows Harem #4)
  • Prophecy (Lughnasadh Elite Academy 1)
  • Fae Academy: Primal
  • Vicious Royals (Nocturnal Academy Book 2)
  • Dead Girl Walking (Barbie: The Vampire Hunter Book 2)
  • Monsters (Prodigium Academy #1)
  • First Kill (Cain University #1)
  • Found (Thornbriar Academy #1)
  • Once Upon a Quest (Once Upon a..., #1)
  • Witching Hour (Mystic Hallows Harem #3)
  • Creatures of the Night School (Book One: Return to Sender)
  • Wicked Blue Bloods: A Highschool Bully Romance - Crestwood Academy Book 1
  • Fiendish Magic
When not writing, Klarissa can be found in bed poring over a great new release, or reluctantly walking her demanding dogs who pretty much run the house.

She is not-so-secretly the writer, Isla Jones. Isla uses the pen-name Klarissa for fantasy and writing, while using Isla Jones for her darker, grittier horror works.

To contact Klarissa King, find her here: https://www.facebook.com/Klarissa-Kin...