Start by marking “Healing His Heart (Cowboys and Angels, #49)” as Want to Read:
Healing His Heart (Cowboys and Angels, #49)

Healing His Heart

(Cowboys and Angels #49)

Chet is dead to his family. That’s good. Maria is a beauty he’d like to spend time with. That’s bad—for her.

Maria Hensley has moved to Creede, taken a job, and lives with several friends. As much as she loves her new independence, she begins to imagine a happily ever after when she meets Chet. She can’t explain it but knows they should be together.

Chet Newell grew up i
Published October 22nd 2019 by Little Box Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Healing His Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Healing His Heart

Start your review of Healing His Heart (Cowboys and Angels, #49)
Marsha Keeper Bookshelf
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

Healing His Heart brings the Cowboys and Angels series to a conclusion – but don’t worry, we aren’t quite done with Creede, Colorado as the spin-off series, The Matchmaker’s Ball will pick up the stories of this growing town and some familiar faces as well. I have loved the adventures and the love stories of the Cowboys and Angels series, so I’m sad to see it come to an end but thankful to continue with another multi-author series set in the same location.

We’ve met Ch
Dorothy Roller
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A homerun to end the Cowboys and Angels series.

I have not been able to read this whole quirky, crazy, and marvelous series yet, but I had to read the last book as it leads to spin off another series, The Matchmakers Ball. It still takes place in Creede, CO.
So I had to read the last book and I was greatly thrilled with this story. It has everything you would possible want in a lovely, lively, adventurous, romantic story with a wonderful hero with a rather sad past, and the heroine who falls despe
Erica Reed
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorites from this series

I loved the use of the angels in this book. It was perfect for followers of the series. There was just enough recap of the back stories of the characters that the book can serve as a stand alone, but not too much to be tiresome to readers of the series. I was a little confused by the actions of the character of Ab Helm; it didn’t seem consistent with how he has been previously characterized in the series (maybe I missed one?), but it does make me wonder if one
Dana Dobias
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nice Story!

This is the 48th book in the Cowboys and Angels series. It is as enjoyable as any other in the series. We meet Maria who has recently lost her parents and sister in an accident (if the author had known the first book also had parents lost in sea similar accident, she could have tied it in more strongly with the series.).
Sharon
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A good read

Chet- he is a deputy from a family full of criminals
Maria- she works at the electric company in crede
I enjoyed reading this intriguing story that is well written with charismatic characters and a witty angel Bucko who I always liked! Their story has a wonderfully sweet HEA!

Pat  Comer
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Book.

What a wonderful story, all the Angels, Chet and Maria met and fell in love. Chet had family matters that needed to be taken care of. The town of Creede went to help. It worked out well. Chet and Maria got married. Thank you Jo Noelle, I really enjoyed this series, it was great.
Doni
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is such a good book!
I truly enjoyed reading it!
It's a heartwarming & moving romance.
Chet ❤ Maria, steal your heart
from the very first pages to the last.
Creede, has it's small town charm
& the comfort of friends, family & angels.
I loved everything about this story!!
It's A Must Read Series!!
It will be missed!
Jessie Bell
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Magnificent

One of the best stories. I was overjoyed with every character. So much love in one place. I hate for the series to end. I did so look forward to each new release. I have had a love affair with the best series of storytellers around. All the Angels coming together to cover their person was the best just loved everything about this story.
Babs Wenk
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chet and Maria

Chet feels as if his life could never be normal since he left his family of outlaws. Maria loves Chet but he keeps distancing himself from her thinking he is not good enough. - Babs
Janet Simmons
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The story of Chet and Maria. This is book 49 in a Series of 49. It can be read as a standalone but is so much better if you read the series in order as so many of the characters cross back and forth between books. If you read the series from the beginning you will get to know the history of Creede Colorado and how the people fit in the town. This book ties up a lot of the loose ends to other books as well as giving you the story of Chet and Maria.
Good book, good series.
Renee Graham
Wonderful

A great story about the blessing of beginning anew. Has all the fun stuff, romance, suspense, faith, family and friends!! Sad for the series ending, but enjoyed them all!!
D'anah
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lots of angels

Ahh, the last in the series finishes well. I like how it gives a 'happy ever after' to a number of characters, not just 'our' couple in this book. This story has a lot of ups and downs for our couple, but ends well. A good read.
Juanita Colo
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I recommend this book, because it was really great. This book read it’s self from the beginning to the end. Jo Neolle did a wonderful job on the characters. I Enjoy This Book.
Donna
Great book

I loved this book, author and series. I highly recommend this book, author and series. I cannot wait to read the next book in this series.
Sosa Coleone
Oct 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Stop being such a ass hole
Bonnie
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series has been a joy.

I have loved reading my way through this series and watching the town of Creede grow. Great reminders to always watch out for those angels in our lives.
Diamondgirl2634
Delightful

I found this book th be absolutely delightful. Loved this couple and the angels. Wonderful ending to a wonderful series. Sad that this series is ending, excited for the new series. Highly recommend!
Cindy
Another wonderful installment in a great multi author series.
Lia Yost
Excellent series ending

This was an excellent ending to the series. I read and enjoyed every book! In this story, the men and women of Creed come together to save Chet's sister.
Susan Hall
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lovely

I enjoyed this so very much! What a perfect ending to this series with everyone in on the story. I loved closing it with the angels.
Wilma K. Campbell
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a beautiful book!
Shelby Young
Wonderful Story!

Healing His Heart was absolutely amazing! It was the perfect end to do many wonderful stories. I loved this book!
Kay
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nice quick read.
Anita Rohn
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chet and Maria

The whole town comes together to help one of their own. This a heart that is frozen begins to heal with love and friends in tow.
Mary Jane McLeod
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Series loved it

Another great book in a great series. I'm really enjoying this series and all the characters in Creed and Bachelor. I loved Chet and Maria's story and look forward to more books in the series.
Jeremy G. Hobbs
Kassandra
Nov 20, 2019
Oct 20, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Married by Midnight (Cowboys and Angels, #48)
  • Nursing the Newcomer (Cowboys and Angels, #47)
  • Honoring Her Heart (Cowboys and Angels, #46)
  • Allemande with Angel (The Matchmaker's Ball, #2)
  • Tempting the Tailor (Cowboys and Angels Book 44)
  • Charming the Caregiver (Cowboys and Angels, #43)
  • Watching the Wrangler (Cowboys and Angels, #42)
  • Learning Her Lines (Cowboys and Angels, #38)
  • Books and Beaus (Cowboys and Angels, #34)
  • Caring for the Cowboy (Cowboys and Angels, #33)
  • Riding the Rails (Cowboys and Angels, #41)
  • Moonlight with Alice (The Matchmaker's Ball, #3)
  • Bride in Blue (Cowboys and Angels, #37)
  • Beauty and the Baker (Cowboys and Angels, #39)
  • A Very Weaver Christmas
  • Redeeming the Rogue (Cowboys and Angels, #35)
  • Making a Memory (Cowboys and Angels, #32)
  • Winning His Wife (Cowboys and Angels, #31)
Jo Noelle grew up in Colorado and Utah but also spent time in Idaho and California. She has two adult children and three small kids. She teaches teachers and students about reading and writing, grows freakishly large tomatoes, enjoys cooking especially for desserts, builds furniture, sews beautiful dresses, and likes to go hiking in the nearby mountains.

Oh, and by the way, she's two people--Canda

Cowboys and Angels (1 - 10 of 49 books)
  • Beatrice the Bride (Cowboys and Angels, #1)
  • Lucky in Love (Cowboys and Angels, #2)
  • Rescuing the Rancher (Cowboys and Angels, #3)
  • Taming the Trainer (Cowboys and Angels Book 4)
  • Mail Order Merchant (Cowboys and Angels, #5)
  • Waiting on Waylon (Cowboys and Angels, #6)
  • Hannah the Healer (Cowboys and Angels, #7)
  • Wooing the Widow (Cowboys and Angels Book 8)
  • Bribing the Blacksmith (Cowboys and Angels, #9)
  • Bargain for Baby (Cowboys and Angels, #10)

News & Interviews