Start by marking “Braxx (Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides, #6)” as Want to Read:
Braxx (Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides, #6)

Braxx

(Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides #6)

She’s given up on love, but love hasn’t given up on her…

If there’s anything Holly Hansen has learned, it’s that falling for a persuasive charmer is a sure path to a broken heart. It happened when her fiancé abandoned her just when she needed him most. Everything about the smoking-hot alien, Braxx, reminds her of her ex: his good looks, his confidence, his persi
Published November 7th 2019 by Cara Bristol

To ask other readers questions about Braxx, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Braxx

Start your review of Braxx (Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides, #6)
Sophia
The fireworks were visible from across the room. Braxx found his fated mate, but the little spitfire wants nothing to do with him... until he played by a new set of rules. I met both Braxx and Holly in the last book and knew we were in for some sparks before this pair found their way to love. Just as good as the house's best entree.

Braxx is the sixth in the Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides series of standalones that do have a connection to previous stories in the series and the previous Alien M
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! This is the 6th book in the sereis and is about Holly and Braxx. He is a Dakonian and she is human Poor Alien has his hands full in this story trying to get his mate to accept him and see him for himself and not her past. fast paced adventure with a good romance . Very well written so looking forward to more .
Kathy Heare Watts
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
SHE’S GIVEN UP ON LOVE, BUT LOVE HASN’T GIVE UP ON HER

Once again, Ms. Cara Bristol has spun an amazing sci-fi romance with humor, with a touch of mystery and suspense. The new series is a spin-off from her Alien Mate series, where human women were sent to Dakon to be paired up with Dakonian men. In this new series, the Intergalactic Dating Agency has involved allowing alien men and human women to use a computer match-making program to help match them up, and the aliens will come to E
Kathy Heare Watts
SHE’S GIVEN UP ON LOVE, BUT LOVE HASN’T GIVE UP ON HER

Meghan Lloyd
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book made me laugh the entire time! In a good way, because the characters were so real and honest with each other. There was so much confusion and wanting throughout this book, it gave me the impression of "Touch me, wait, no, don't touch me" between the hero and heroine. The hero was onboard, but the heroine needed some convincing. As always with this series, the hero is a hottie alien from outer space, looking for love so he can mate ("marry" in alien language) and have kits ("children"). ...more
Nikki Brooks
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
What's a determined Alien to do when he finds his mate but she won't entertain the idea? He uses his baby niece as Kryptonite! LOL

Braxx wants Holly but for the life of him he can't figure out what he has done to upset/anger/annoy her. His brother is married to her best friend, they both love little Clem. He is a good male, good with children and small animals. So what is wrong with him?

Holly knows it's unfair to tar Braxx with the same handsome as sin, grin that could met
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished-reading
It was a pleasure to read this outstanding, entertaining Sci-fi alien romance. The plot is delightfully well-written & has vivid descriptions, it is full of intriguing surprises. The characters are well developed with attributes of determination & have undeniable chemistry. There are character crossovers but this book can be read as a standalone.
There is: a young woman (Holly) with devastating memories of betrayal comes into contact with a Dakonian male (Braxx) who is determined to cour
Kay Darius
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alien-romance
"You’re my present, my future, my all.” SWOON!

The complete, unconditional way these Dakonians love they Mates is so satisfying! I've enjoyed each and every opportunity I've had to read Me Bristol's novels about these Dakonian Males searching for love. With a mix of humor and suspense, the ride to their HEA is a guilty pleasure you'll never grow tired of. “Braxx” is no exception.
In this novel, detailing the love story between Braxx and Holly, I love the hilarious dating advise Holl
Jannie Cv
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Delightfully entertaining!
I must say, Braxx is certainly persistent. He’s been working to get Holly on a date for over a year. It’s time for a change in strategy. Braxx is such a sweetie! He’s helping out with young children, being a Big Brother to a needy boy. Best of all, he treats women with respect, but has eyes for only one.
Holly is at a disadvantage; she doesn’t have the ‘instant’ mate recognition. I do like her, even though she has some pretty deep insecurities. I love watchin
Sandy
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Braxx was adorable, persistent and almost a stalker in trying to win over his fated mate, Holly. Holly had a jaded outlook because of her ex who dumped her for being infertile and she didn't want to be with Braxx because he would want children. Anthony was a sweetheart and the poor little guy was in foster care. I just wanted to hug him. Things in the book didn't always go smoothly on the way to the HEA but it was wonderful when all the pieces fell together.
Caroline
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holly and Braxx - a match made in heaven?? Holly seems to think not but Braxx keeps trying, for a year to get her to agree! Finally she loses it and bans him from the restaurant leading him to change tactics! This leads to results but she is harbouring a secret that she thinks will prevent him from loving her as it did her ex! Still, Braxx is different and persists!
This is a good follow up to Sixx and Kord and delivers a good tale with humour and pathos! I loved it!

Read it toda
Christina Standridge
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Braxx uses the Intergalactic Dating Agency to find a mate and it fails. The woman is self centered. They have an argument and she leaves. He goes to get something to eat and sees Holly. He recognizes his mate right away. Holly has given up on love and guys. When she meets Braxx, she finds him attractive and he reminds her of her ex. She resists him. Braxx has his work cut out for him to win her over. An awesome story and addition to the series. I voluntarily reviewed an arc of this book.
Marianne
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love Braxx! Dakonians are super sweet guys (aliens)!
Tammy Boyd
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Braxx has been after Holly since he went Babie Q's, she's his fated mate with horns swelling and vibrating. But Holly wants nothing to do with him, her past experience wont allow it. Braxx decides to play the rules differently and before he knows it Holly says yes; but that's not the end for them. There's more on the horizon for the HEA. This series is a must read and honestly I loved them all so far!

I voluntarily read and reviewed this ARC.
Zenallenar
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very fitting that BRAXX is the finale of the Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides (Intergalactic Dating Agency). Was hoping he'd get his own story and he did! His friendship with, KORD from previous storylines, is touching, sweet and so funny. Those 2 "LOGICALLY" figuring out their "fated mates" issues would have me shaking my head and LOLing.
Jan
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you read the last book, “Kord” you already know about Braxx and Holly. Braxx has been trying to win her over for a while. Holly just kept fighting the attraction. We do find out why she is fighting it. I feel for her but she needed to trust that things would work out if you tell the truth. It did. It took time. And boy did Braxx hold out. I am very surprised that he even waited that long. She was in need of a good man and love. Braxx is all that. You have to love these aliens. They come from ...more
Margaret Corcoran
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Braxx, he has so much love and just wants Holly as she is. Poor Holly does not believe him. Their relationship is a very well written roller coaster. I loved it and I am sad that this could be the last one in this wonderful series. Please write more. I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy of this book and I very highly recommend it. Really well written and described with great rounded characters.
Melinda Kaye
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Braxx

This was a great book! I liked the characters, and I liked that they finally started talking and working through their problems. I also enjoyed catching up with the characters from book 5. There were a lot of good people in this story, and the romance and HEA were great!
Sandi
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Braxx

This is the 1st book I've read by this author and have enjoyed it a lot. I'm now interested and am going to try to get the other books in this series. Interesting reading with believable characters.
Wickedly Sweet and Synful Book Blog Twilla
This was my favorite so far. I love a story about foster children and the system. Braxx was so endearing and sexy. Holly is the friend you always wanted. Super sweet. I highly recommend. Love the new aliens introduced. Love the cameos.
Shirley Linn
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Endearing characters.

This is another wonderful book by this talented author. Braxx is an emotional, intriguing and heartwarming story. It has endearing characters with great chemistry. There is humor, misunderstandings and heat in this sweet story. I would definitely recommend it.
Renee
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Poor Brax, Holly really gave him a run for his love. The misunderstanding about Holly’s condition had me giggling but the best part was that Brax truly did not care. Anthony was such a cute character. This is a story that will make you smile from beginning to end.
Victoria Hayford
Erica Yepiz
Nov 09, 2019
Rita Franklin
Nov 10, 2019

• Vykor (Intergalactic Dating Agency, #9 / Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides)
  • Jet (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides, #8)
  • Slate: Vaxxlian Alien Mail Order Brides #2 (Intergalactic Dating Agency)
  • Karos (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides, #8)
  • Pets in Space 4 (Pets in Space Anthologies #4)
  • Alien Warrior's Secret (Warriors of the Lathar, #9)
  • Crypto (Cosmos Alien Mail Order Bride #3 / Intergalactic Dating Agency)
  • Knocked Up by the Alien Hottie: a flirty, dirty, shorty romcom (Warriors of Crasasi #2)
  • Rozar (Vaxxlian Alien Mail Order Brides #1)
  • Hunted (Everyday Heroes #1)
  • Zaedon's Kiss
  • Untamed: A Science Fiction Romance (Marauder Mates Book 3)
  • Hitched to the Alien General (Warriors of the Lathar, #8)
  • Contaminated (Cosmic Fairy Tales)
  • Rescued by the Alien Pirate: A SciFi Alien Romance (Davarian Heroes Book 3)
  • The Lion and the Mouse (Cosmic Fairy Tales)
  • Bane (The Ladyships, #2)
  • Bonded To The Alien Centurion (Warriors of the Lathar, #7)
USA Today Bestselling Author Cara Bristol writes character driven science fiction romance with humor, heart, and heat. She loves introducing new readers to science fiction romance, and likes to say she writes sci-fi for readers who don’t like sci-fi. When she’s not writing (ha ha ha – she’s almost always writing) she enjoys traveling to exotic destinations and chillaxin’ with her favorite reality ...more

Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides (6 books)
  • Darak (Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides #1; Intergalactic Dating Agency #51)
  • Aton (Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides #2; Intergalactic Dating Agency #55)
  • Caid (Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides #3; Intergalactic Dating Agency #59)
  • Sixx (Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides #4)
  • Kord (Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides, #5)