Start by marking “Sleeper” as Want to Read:
Sleeper

Sleeper

SHANE MILLER SLEEP DIARY:

Went to bed at: Late.
How long it took to fall asleep: Forever. I have insomnia. Duh.
Number of caffeinated beverages you had consumed: Zero. Thanks for advising me to quit!

My stress level is off the charts.
I can’t sleep right on a normal day, and lately my days are filled with the best kind of chaos.
My ex-wife and husband number two are filming in
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: December 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Sleeper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sleeper

Start your review of Sleeper
Johnaka
Sleeper by Kayley Loring
“Pleasant surprise, 5 stars”

About once a month I try a new to me author and this month I chose Loring. And surprised I was. I loved Sleeper and was hooked. I love a good falling for best friend’s sibling book, I love a good fall in love with the nanny book, and in a slightly quirky heroine and I’m sold. Sleeper had all three so there was no way I couldn’t love it. I can’t wait to see what Loring does next.
Shane was a teenage heart throb actor who has since moved to the
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m going to go on the record and say that this book has made my Top 5 List of 2019. Just yes. This book is everything all wrapped up with a pretty little scented bow.
Shane and Willa are the funniest characters I have read in forever. They are so very different from each other but ever so perfect for one another.
He is an incredibly successful actor, sexy as hell, exhausted single dad. She is a perfumer and is as quirky as she is beautiful. In the 12 years since she met her teenage crush (who
Ga Books LoverX
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I freaking adored this book, it was a funny and sweet and checked all of the boxes for a great Romantic Comedy! Shane and Willa have an instant connection but there are a few factors in the way:
1) Willa had a HUGE crush on Shane when she was younger....
2) Shane is her brother's best friend....
3) Willa just signed up to be Shane's nanny, so she will be living in the house with him.....
Add in a super overprotective ex-wife, and you have some makings for a fun and crazy story and Kayley Loring
Jen
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shane Miller, I am absolutely, completely, over the top in love with you! God, I want to write a diary and devote it just to you... all the things you do to me! I LOVE YOU!!

Sleeper was just everything I look for in a book! Kayley Loring, you made me laugh, swoon, and fall in love. I adored this book and can't wait for whatever you have coming out next!!
Jeeves Reads Romance
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best Kayley Loring book I’ve read? Yeah, it was. This is all about the chemistry, with a light and sexy feel with minimal angst. I fell for our hero, Shane, from the start. He was so adorable, sweet, and loving with an alpha side that came out at just the right times. There’s also something so incredibly sexy about a good dad, and Shane’s kids play a major role in the story, which just amplified all of the cuteness and humor tenfold. I loved it from start to finish.

The story follows Shane, a
Merryn
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really love Kayley Loring's writing and this book did not disappoint!

Willa is an aspiring perfumer who has just come back from France to the US to follow her dream and open up her own online perfume store. However, she needs a job to get her by. Her brother's best friend, and Willa's childhood crush, celebrity actor Shane Miller is looking for a nanny for his twins and offers Willa the job.

I loved the dynamic between not only Shane and Willa, but the twins Summer and Lucky too. They really did
Viviana Varona
Dec 08, 2019 is currently reading it
I received an ARC for an honest opinion.
Reading with 2 book lovers
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a funny and good story. I devoured this in a day. Highly recommend this story
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Such a sweet and fun read about a single dad and his best friends sister. Fun times are had when you have kids running amok and a sweet, but sexy nanny who has the whole family in love with her.
Kelly
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a slow Burn romance full of sarcasm and wit. The single father and the nanny, but they knew each other when they were younger and reconnected.
It was an entertaining story.
Thuy Taylor
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE KAYLEY BOOK TO DATE! Shane Miller will steal your hearts and you're not going to want it back!

Shane and Willa met way back in the day, she had a massive teen hollywood crush on Shane. Shane and Nico(Willa's brother) were Disney child stars in a tv show together. She felt this brief connection they had that day, hoping maybe they could cross paths one day, but realized over the years, chalked it up as just a crush. Until she moves back home to the states and crashing at her
Teresa
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a really funny book.

Willa is sweet and sassy, she's a really fun character full of sugar and snark! Shane is every women's dream. Super hot and once he's all in ready to cater for your every need!

I love this authors writing style and I was engrossed from the very first page.
Jo