Start by marking “Neighbor Girl (Southern Girl #2)” as Want to Read:
Neighbor Girl (Southern Girl #2)

Neighbor Girl

(Southern Girl #2)

She'll give him more than her body. She'll give him her trust in this sizzling romance from New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal best-selling author Georgia Cates.

A beautiful stranger.
That’s all she was when I moved into the house beside her.
And then I discovered something.

My neighbor isn’t your typical girl next door.

She’s a preacher’s daughter.
She’s a
ebook
Published January 9th 2020 by Georgia Cates Books, LLC (first published May 3rd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Neighbor Girl, please sign up.

Start your review of Neighbor Girl (Southern Girl #2)
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
May 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo C0A35364-CD12-4580-83AA-2C1FD217228C_zpsravwn5z1.jpg

Oliver Thorn aka Stout is a gorgeous single guy from Savannah. He lives in Birmingham, AL. & owns a business called Lovibond Brewery with his two friends Tap & Porter. Oliver buys his first real home, & on moving day he gets a warm welcome from his new neighbor Adelyn Maxwell. She lives right next door & is a stunning redhead. Redheads are Oliver's weakness, & when she offers him a basket of baked treats as well, he is smitten with her
Harper Sloan
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reading Stout is just like baking your favorite dish. All the ingredients are there and with the perfect prep - you end up with a masterpiece. A slow, but brilliant, built up to an addictive story. I loved every single second of Stout.
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Stout (Lovibond #2) by Georgia Cates
3.5 stars!!

“You were there when I needed you.”

This was one of those books that I deem a “cute” read, it had all the elements of a great romance with an added side of angst…not a lot, but enough. Georgia Cates always writes a swoon worthy male and Oliver Thorn aka Stout was no exception and with a heroine that knew what she wanted out of life and in the bedroom made for an easy read that I didn’t want to end.

Stout first appeared in Tap as one of the owners
Jacqueline
Dnf
I just couldn't get into this one. I wasn't feeling the chemistrand I was having to force myself to read it. Shame as usually I love this author's books but this wasn't for me unfortunately.
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 841c5cb1e8ae084e7c6ff6b2b64225_zpsaz2le4s7.gif

Pass me a cold brew because Georgia Cates has me downing and devouring her newest release that is on tap, STOUT. Ms. Cates has perfectly crafted a romance that was brewing with lots of raw emotions, steam, second chances, new beginnings and of course passion. You can definitely say that STOUT was a perfect blend of romance done right to have you drunk on Oliver Thorn.

photo 1fca7c131016e497167e7bf99f797f_zps0t10wsll.gif “Three years ago, if a man like Oliver waltzed into my life, I wouldn’t
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
OMG! The HEAT!
These Lovibond men are crafty to more than beer! Although Oliver Thorn plays around, he is not a player as much as a man in retreat from love.

Adelyn is somewhat in the same boat. Being next door neighbors makes life difficult because the attraction between Adelyn and Oliver is like dynamite. Scorching fire flows from these pages and you will be spellbound to read this book and finish it in one sitting.

My test for a great book is 1) am I smiling while I am reading the book and 2) do
Heroesinbooks
Good second instalment in the Lovibond Series. This one is about Oliver (Lawrence's brother/ Lucas' business partner) and Adelyn , she is Oliver's neighbour.
I have to be honest and say that it took me a while to warm up to Adelyn. I thought she was very blunt and brusque with the way she disclosed some really personal details about her life to Oliver. It felt a bit too much too soon for me. I did think that when we see her vulnerability and how Oliver reacts to her wants/needs in the bedroom ,
1-Click Addict Support Group
I may love Stout more than Tap, and I never dreamed that could happen.

Oliver Thorn is something to behold. He’s a man who loves with all he has and is. He loves his sister and his business. His passion for them flow into everything he is.

Adelyn Maxwell is pretty damn perfect. She was raised right and owns her own business. Not to mention, she’s gorgeous! Ollie and Adelyn are a pair of lovebirds that you fall in love with immediately. But life is never as simple as it seems on the surface...

Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®

I am very exited for Porter's story next in yes you guessed it Porter lol
Nancy
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What did I just read?! Omg!!! Georgia you made me feel like I wanted to read for weeks! This book was amazing and oh so perfect!!!!!

Oliver or Stout book was not what I expected! Adelyn was a character that I never read before, and I loved her.

Oliver Thorn had a good life, a family that loved him and he too, a sister to give life for, friends and a good financial future,but he felt empty and alone. He needed someone to share with.

Adelyn Maxwell was a very strong and independent woman, a survivor
TheSassyNerdBlog
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing read by Georgia Cates. This author is still fairly new to me but I am slowly devouring she has written and loving each and every book I read and just like book one, this book threw me through a tunnel of emotions, and plot twists I didn't see coming.

This is Oliver and Adelyn's story.

And I must say this was kind of different, but also had elements I love most about romances.
Oliver was an alpha. So much so. But he wasn't afraid to show how he felt and is feeling, or face his
Erin Lewis
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Star review of Neighbor Girl (A Southern Girl #2) by Georgia Cates

Previously released as Stout: Men of Lovibond, this is the second book in the series and is Oliver and Adelyn’s story.

It is so refreshing to read about a heroine that knows what or who she wants and is not afraid to go after it. Oliver is definitely an Alpha who isn’t afraid to face his feelings head on.

The chemistry between them is intense, and the scenes are hot and steamy. I really liked Oliver and Adelyn both separately and
Becky Rendon
Nov 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Stout is my guy. I liked Tap but Stout has a side that makes him more human. His past and the ugly reality make him more relatable. His gorgeous eyes, great arms, and sexy tattoos only add to that. His protective nature and kindness make him irresistible. If only she agreed...

Adelyn has a different view...from her backdoor. This insanely hot, beefed up dude is her new neighbor in the land of soccer practice and minivans. Temptation is 5ft away.

Though darkness swims in their souls,
Sheila'S Book Corner
SO I'm a little late to this party. That's right I had one clicked Tap when it came out and life got in the way.

I will say that as soon as I finished Stout I not only went back and read it, I devoured it!!

Ok enough here is Stout!

A beautiful neighbor. A complete stranger. That’s all she was when I moved in next door.

When Oliver Thorn moves into his perfect house with the white picket fence he had no idea about the lady next door. Adelyn Maxwell has no idea that her life is going to take a turn
Amy
Rounding up to 3 stars.

“This old, worn plastic bottle ignited a fire in me and played a huge part in making me who I am today.”

“A seed of trust has been planted. Now we wait to see if it takes root. Will we nurture the fruit or allow it to be choked by the weeds?”

Told from dual points of view, Stout follows the story of Adelyn and Oliver. One of the first things that drew me into this book, was the cover and description. I was so excited. I could not wait to get my hands on it. Sadly, this is
Dawn Nicole Costiera
Well, it seems the boys from Lovibond brewery are hot as hell. First Lucas "Tap" and now Oliver "Stout."

Stout is the second book from The Lovibond Series by Georgia Cates. It is very different from the fun & flirty first book... Tap had some serious content, but Stout is darker. It tackles some serious issues. Oliver "Stout" Thorn & Adelyn Maxwell are two victims and survivors of unimaginable abuse... Stout by his biological parents and Adelyn by her ex boyfriend...
Are they a match
Cocktails and Books
This review was originally posted on Cocktails and Books

Adelyn has her own issues. She's determined to build her business but shies away from men. No one could blame her, considering what she had been through with her ex. But she's drawn to Olivier, especially since he's the only man to awaken her libido in five years.

I lived Oliver and Adelyn together. Oliver showed her what it's like to be worshipped by a man and loved the right way. Adelyn needed that, considering all she'd been through. And
Natalie M
I always enjoy Ms. Cates writing and Stout was no exception! I am in love with Oliver Thorn... He's definitely my favorite of the bunch! This is his story with Adelyn, an event and Ollie's neighbor. I wish I liked Adelyn more, but I just never really connected with her character. I thought I'd warm up to her some especially given her past circumstance but it just didn't happen. I kind of feel like she was whiny or wishy washy but even with that I was able to enjoy her story. Oliver more than ...more
Jo Ann
Apr 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016-read
*3.5 My expectations for b2 were set pretty high after reading Tap so perhaps that's why this book fell just a tad short for me. Not even sure I can pin down exactly what it was that didn't work for me...maybe the story had too much going on?? However, overall, this was an enjoyable read!! I really like ALL the characters and can't wait for the next book!! THE EPILOGUES IN THIS SERIES ROCK!!!!!
Stephanie*
Polly
May 02, 2016 added it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf, arc
Dnf. Review after release date.
*arc provided for honest review*
Sandy S
Jan 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.25 stars—

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date January 9, 2020

A beautiful stranger.
That’s all she was when I moved into the house beside her.
And then I discovered something.

My neighbor isn’t your typical girl next door.

She’s a preacher’s daughter.
She’s a business professional.
She’s a fiery vixen who desires a strong alpha in the bedroom.
And a firm grip around her throat.

That’s what I give her.
But more than that, I want to leave my mark on the most intimate, untouched part of her body.
Her heart.

Things
Darcy
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, e-book, 2018
I feel like I should have liked this one more than I did. I liked that Adelyn told Oliver her brutal past and that Oliver stood by her. I liked how Oliver told his own story about his past and Adelyn stood by him. I liked that there was a solid base of friendship before they jumped into a relationship.

I really thought an issue would come out when Adelyn learned about Oliver's DUI, but that didn't really happen. I understand why Adelyn freaked out, it sort of made sense to me, but by then she
Skylar
Jul 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I admit it. I read this book because I like stout beer. I'm predictable like that :-). Nice freakin' surprise, people! So many books have the alpha teaching the h. Not this puppy. The H had to take some lessons. Me likey. The writing was really smooth. I'm definitely going to check out out her books in this series. CHEERS!
The Smutbrarians
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Feels 4
Steam 4
Storyline 5
Overall Rating 4.5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Lindsey

Gahhhhh I love this series! This one was hot! I absolutely love a woman who knows what she wants and not afraid to go after it! And Thorn...woooweeeee! Love him! This book was awesome! Definitely recommend!
Jennifer D.
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
An enjoyable quick and steamy read. Oliver and Adelyn have crazy hot chemistry! I love how she isn't afraid to say what she wants, especially in the bedroom. Oliver is a sexy Alpha who doesn't fight his feelings...so hot! I can't wait for Porter's story!!
Rebecca
Apr 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oliver Thorne and Adelyn Maxwell have lost their faith in relationships; they both were betrayed by people who supposedly loved them, but their actions spoke otherwise, leaving Oliver and Adelyn to pick up the pieces, no longer trusting the opposite sex and vowing to never give love another chance. That is, until Oliver moves into his new house, which just happens to be next door to the fiery redhead – their friendship comes easily…their connection sizzles, but with the dark secrets of their ...more
Lustful Literature

Beth's Review 3.5 STARS

I first fell in love with this series and all three main male characters, Tap, Stout and Porter the moment I picked up the first book Tap. These books can be read as stand-alone but my personal feelings is that you would get more from reading them all and reading them in order as the stories overlap from one book to the next and each book we get to see a bit of the characters and storyline to come in the next book.

Both main characters in this book, Stout and Adelyn have
Emma
May 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5/5
It is amazing the things that draw people together and how the paths of fate can converge to simultaneously hurt and heal. Stout is an emotional, sizzling connection between tow people destined to understand and complete the other in the way only someone with a shared history could.

We already know quite a bit about Oliver (Stout) from the first book, Tap, with Brou being one of his best friend and Wren his older sister. Haunted by his childhood and emotional damaged by his cheating ex,
Elizabeth Bennet
Jun 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I just love the love and care GC takes with her characters. You won't always get them but she lets you see how they see things and even though you still may not see things as they do you can somehow get beyond that. Adelyn was that girl for me. She puzzled me because she comes from an abusive relationship. Her ex was an alpha who was a tyrant primarily because he didn't just want to dominate her but he came out like an narcissistic bully. It finally becomes too much and Adelyn takes back her ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Then You Happened
  • Descent
  • Love at The Bluebird
  • The Lying Season
  • Spark (Web of Desire, #1)
  • Doughn't Let Me Go
  • Rebel Soul
  • Billionaire Bosshole (Bedding the Billionaire #3)
  • When the Saint Falls (Westbrook Three, #1)
  • Baby and the Beast
  • Face the Music (Love, Hate, Rock-n-Roll, #3)
  • Almost Perfect
  • The Billionaire Deal
  • Dangerous Games
  • Ward, A Dark Romance
  • Sex and Other Shiny Objects (Boyfriend Material #2)
  • For Three Seconds
  • Herd That (The Valentine Boys Book 1)

Southern Girl (3 books)
  • Tap (Lovibond, #1)
  • Porter (Men of Lovibond, #3)
“They are smart, incredible beings, Ollie. When you have earned the love of a woman, when they are emotional, back away and wait. Let them work through the many facets of a situation that we mere males have no clue about. Then take the time to listen and wait your chance to talk.” 0 likes