Start by marking “Falling Into You (A Steamy Second Chance Romance)” as Want to Read:
Falling Into You (A Steamy Second Chance Romance)

Falling Into You (A Steamy Second Chance Romance)

Isla

I left Edgewood as soon as I could. After a teen pregnancy made me the town outcast, I can't say I've had any desire to return. But it’s been years, and now my mother is ill and I can't stay away. So I'll go back because I have to. Because I love my family. I won't stay, though, I know that for sure.

At least, I thought I did. Until Ash shows up and mak
Kindle Edition
Published October 23rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Falling Into You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling Into You

Start your review of Falling Into You (A Steamy Second Chance Romance)
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
I couldn't put it down. This had me hooked from the first sentence. It had me intrigued and needing to know more. I was glad to know it wasn't Ash that caused the heartbreak. I love second chance romances and unrequited love stories and this one also happened to be a brother's best friend story too. I fell in love with the characters and the story itself and the heartbreak and everything else going on. I was rooting for them.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am v
Maja
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was the first book I've read from this author and I absolutely loved it. Isla has a daughter when one day, her dad calls her and asks her to come home, because her mother's dementia is getting worse.
On the other side, you have Ash. He is Isla's brother's friend and has had a thing for her since day one. But didn't want to do anything because she got pregnant and the guy left her alone. But now, Isla and Ash see each other again. This was an amazing second chance romance.

I recei
Carol Rupprecht
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This short and sweet second chance romance was such a pleasure to read! The title of this book is so appropriate considering the situation Isla found herself when getting help from Ash while in the woods. Being around the man that was always there for her during her hard times in high school in combination with the guilt of not being there for her family when they needed her the most finally helps Isla come to her senses. She has denied herself love for way too long. Luckily, Ash is ready and wi ...more
Merryn
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was ok
This book is a quick second chance romance read, but I couldn’t really get into because of how unbelievable it was. They fell in love after one day of Isla coming home and there was barely any mention of her daughter which was the main reason she left in the first place. I think the length didn’t help because the book couldn’t develop long enough but the whole thing felt quite rushed. The writing itself was good though!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am volunta
Tania
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great, the story was well written and the characters are interesting. Isla fell pregnant to her high school boyfriend, people turned their back on her so she left town. After years not seeing family to find out her mom is sick she has to go back. The person she bumped into was Ash her brothers best friend. chemistry ignites.
Thank you for allowing me to review your book.

Ashleigh
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is beautiful story focused on love and a second chance.
It is the type of story that clutches you at once and doesn't release you until you get to the end - then you find yourself pining over the fact that the book has ended.

I loved how the relationship unfolded so we could see these amazing characters grow in ways they never expected.

I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Lori Caprio Tate
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Isla and Ash's chemistry was off the charts in this second chance book. I fell hard and fast in this well written story of two people who thought their happily ever after was never going to come only to find that it is with each other and that all the struggle to get there was so worth the wait.

Debra Richardson
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An interesting fast pace short read! The storyline is well written, relatable, emotionally deep, funny, and enjoyable. The characters are likeable with off the charts chemistry between them. A really good read; strongly recommended!

Charmaine Nouwen
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Falling Into You A Steamy Second Chance Romance by Poppy Parkes. a short,sweet,lovely and steamy romance story of Ash and Isla.; great storyline,lovely characters with great chemistry,loved it! first time reader by the author and wouldnt be the last! well done!

Ewa
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is short and sweet second chance romance .
Isla found herself getting help from Ash , this man was always there for her. Isla guilt didn’t let her fall in love but finally Isla come to her senses. She has denied herself love for way too long.
Ash will be there for her ,as always.

I received a free copy of this book and I’am voluntarily leaving a review.
Jeanne Richardson
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 5th book I've read written by Poppy Parkes; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Elvira
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great read with an awesome storyline that has well developed and engaging characters that have lots of chemistry. The smooth flow of the storyline makes for a good reading time.

Ashleigh
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Only reason has 4stars is because i wish there was a tiny bit more build up but was a nice quickie and well worth the read. Give it a go!

💋Meme Chanell Book Corner💋
A short and sweet second chance romance that captivates you from the first page. I really enjoyed reading Ash and Isla’s story.
I voluntarily received an arc copy through Booksprout for my honest review.
Sydney Springer
Oct 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
3.5 Stars
This was a cute, quick read from Poppy. Single mom falls for brother's best friend, small town romance.

Kimberly
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is a good small town romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry.

Sara Munoz
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well-written Short Sweet Romance with great characters and a story line I could get into. It is about time this sweet couple get together. Loved it

Michelle
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a sweet, quick second chance love story about a single mom and her brother's best friend. I loved Ash and how perfect he was for Isla. This is a well written love story with believable characters and a perfect HEA. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Brooke Gunderman-Harris
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this short romance!! I couldn’t put it down so naturally it was finished in one sitting. But that didn’t stop me from buying more of Poppy’s books!

poppy
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
This was a really good quick sweet second chance romance and another great read from Poppy. I love a good best friend's brother read so this was just perfect for me Ash and Isla are just great together this is a super read.
Pat
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
The characters were well created and the storyline was so well written that I was totally engrossed in the story that I read this book in one sitting!
Laurie Jacobson
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. Highly recommended. Look forward for next book from you soon. No spoilers here

Breanna Dalmolin
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Second chanceS

Falling into you is a sweet quick read! Perfect for those lunch breaks, school pickup lines and practice wait times! Isla and Ash get a second a chance at love!
Savannah
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love it. Ash and Isla are so sweet. He's always been there for her no matter what. Sweet quick read.

Carmen Davis
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
Omg. I need an Ash of my very own... I mean, how perfect is he? This is short but so so good. Loved this!

Amy Miller
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
A short sweet romance. Loved the characters, a very good second chance story. Great cover a hit for me!
Thi
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a quick sweet read.
Katie T
rated it it was ok
Oct 25, 2019
Maria Angelica
Nov 07, 2019
Pamela Thurman
Oct 27, 2019
Poppy Parkes is the author of sweet and hot love stories, including The Light Between Us and Finding Me and You. Poppy writes, paints, and dreams in Montana, where she raises her two sons. She is in love with luscious color, moon-gazing, and dancing wild. And coffee. And wine. And chocolate. You know how it is.

Visit www.poppyparkes.com for more sassy and scintillating tales.