Start by marking “Rekindled Prophecy (Greylyn Guardian Angel, #1)” as Want to Read:
Rekindled Prophecy (Greylyn Guardian Angel, #1)

Rekindled Prophecy (Greylyn Guardian Angel, #1)

Guardian angel Greylyn saves innocent humans from their own inner demons or the more nefarious real ones. Shes overdue for some rest and relaxation, but upon finding her archenemy already entrenched at an authentic Irish bed and breakfast, she knows her vacation is over before it ever starts.
Enemies for over four centuries, Greylyn has fought the dark guardian, Kael; and
Published November 19th 2019 by Zimbell House Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Rekindled Prophecy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rekindled Prophecy

Start your review of Rekindled Prophecy (Greylyn Guardian Angel, #1)
Ivy
5 stars

Greylyn, a guardian angel, helps protect innocent humans from demons over the centuries while battling Kael, a dark guardian. She helps a pregnant woman and her unborn child and deals with a prophecy. She gets help from Kael.

I liked this book and the way it skipped over the centuries while showing Greylyn and Kael's relationship. I enjoyed the two protagonists and enjoyed seeing them work together.

Interested to see what happens next in the series.

I received an ARC copy of this book via
Lindsey Rojem

On Sale: February 2020
Genre: Contemporary Fantasy, Romance
Stars: 3/5

From the Publisher:

Enemies for over four centuries,
R.A. Winter
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the story. A dark good looking demon stalks a guardian angle through time. What could be better? Greylyn's past is a mystery. Her duties fighting vampires and demons keep her busy, but at a bed and breakfast, Greylyn comes face to face with the one dark demon she just can't get out of her head. Wonderful.
Jacki Cobb
Mar 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy of Rekindled Prophecy by KC Freeman from Booktasters in exchange for my honest review.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. While the background of good vs evil is pretty much everywhere the author did a wonderful job of setting this story apart from others. The FMC, Greylyn, is a guardian angel. One who can't seem to remember her human life, which definitely plays a role and which I hope will be touched on in the following book(s). She is sent out to help people get through
Kristen Russell
Greylyn is a guardian angel, Kael is a dark guardian angel it seems fate has put them on opposite sides, but is there more written in their destiny? Greylyn fights to protect her charges, keeping them safe from the darker world. She also fights to control her increasing pull towards Kael. Can opposite sides work together? For hundreds of year hes been working against her, fighting against her, but through it all they continue to gravitate towards one another. When Greylyn finds herself up ...more
Esther Adeolu
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a wonderful piece

Greylyn is a guardian angel, Kael is a dark guardian angel; while Greylyn fights to protect humans from seen and unseen evil in the world, Kael feast on them. The two are now charged with guiding a woman and her unborn child, can they work together? Can they trust each other?
Greylyn finds herself up against not only a dark guardian but also a fallen archangel with a prophecy to fulfil, a prophecy the Angels are against, same as Lucifer.

The pull between Greylyn and Kael
F86
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's a great romance book.

Also, it's really an original book. It's a nice change from the usual angel/demon love story as K.C. Freeman makes an universe were people have guardians, and interesting enough that the "bad" one is called a dark guardian, not a bad/malevolent/demonic/or such. It makes guardian angels some kind of light, that might not exist without their counterparts.

All of the "mythology/world building" is introduced slowly enough, as the character tries to make sense of what she
Feba Francis
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book does a really good job of a fantasy fiction. The fight sequences are gripping and well written. Greylyn and Kael have a strong connection which was evident from the first.

I wouldn't suggest this book as a piece of Good literature but will definitely suggest as an afternoon read. The mystery lasts to the end and will make you wait for the next book in the series.
Deniesha Richardson
Woooooooww! This book is amazing, definitely a good read and i cant WAIT for the next book in the series!! Greylyn and Kael give me CHILLS one fighting for good the other for evil and all the while a prophecy binding everyone together. Come on Revelations!! ...more
AlicesBookishJourney
I am a guardian angel. No evil shall pass by me.

Gwendolyn is a guardian angel and her story starts off with her first assignment. Save a man from the demons that come to claim his soul.
This doesnt go as smoothly as she anticipated. And instead of taking down the demons herself, someone else saves her.

Kael is a dark guardian. Dark guardians are the exact opposite of the the guardian angels.

Even though I liked the story, it felt a little dragging at times and I think the writing just wasnt for
Natalie
Dec 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I recieved a free copy in exchange for an honest review.

This is a paranormal/fantasy read. It has a guardian angel and a demon.

I really enjoyed this book. It was well written and the world building was great.
Jene
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was gifted to me from the author. This book is amazing. I have read a lot of books that are along the lines of good vs evil, heaven and hell, but this book is so far one of my favorites. The author does an amazing job in painting a picture for you and going into such amazing detail that isn't over done that you actually feel like you are apart of the story. It's hard to stop reading because you want to know what's next, where is the next stop, the next person to save, and who will the ...more
Bethany McNease
Dec 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A different and interesting story. I loved the play between Grey and Kael. There were many interesting moments in the story. I am looking forward to the next book in the series.
Jenipher
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was wonderfully written ...drama passion thriller faith fantasy you get that and more in this book I wanted to read it fast but couldn't didn't want to miss anything...now I need to get book 2, I would recommend this book to everyone.
Gibbo Gibbs
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An interesting and well written story
Mi-ch-elle
Rekindled Prophecy by KC Freeman.

The genre, cover art and blurb was a draw for me. The storyline was interesting, there was a ton of kick ass fight scenes as well as an unexpected twist, which I didnt foresee.

However I did not enjoy the story as much as I thought I would. The main character seemed verging on whiny. And I found her inner turmoil for what she feels for Kael was frustrating. I have a hunch that the second book (if there is one) will reveal a possible past relationship between the
Kim
Feb 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: book-sirens, scifi
A light guardian angel and a dark guardian angel locked in an age old struggle for human souls? Ok, sounds dumb when you say it like that. But, in reality, this was a good read. Both main characters were strong in their own rights, the storyline moved quickly and left room for guessing with the guardian of the light not being able to remember her past. I am sure there is something there linking her necklace with Kael, the dark guardian. I look forward to the next installment.

**I received this
Hitashri Sharma
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Greylyn and Kael, mortal enemies but something that unites them surprisingly is almost a tangible feeling of needing each other. A guardian angel vs a dark guardian is all you need to sizzle your senses. Their effortless pull towards each other given they are both destined to work for forces that forever holds them back is really a good read.

I am a sucker for fiction and romance. Kael is so intense it gets the best of us, poor Greylyn fights every ounce of her guardian self to block him out but
Michele
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Number of stars 4.5 out of 5

This book was good, it's like Buffy you know the good vs the bad. But it's very well written and it a page turner.

I do recommend this book to anyone who love action adventure drama.
Gina Paulus
Jan 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Greylyn is a Guardian angel who basically goes through the centuries protecting people from demons and vampires and keeps running into a dark demon named Kael. It's interesting how the story starts out in the 1500's and then catches you up to modern day. It's a great paranormal story with some interesting twists. This has the potential to be a really great series with some great characters.
♥Booknerdswift♥
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020-books
I'd like to thank Booktasters for giving me this opportunity.

Greylyn is a guardian angel. Kael is a dark guardian. It's another good/bad romance. I like that it isn't driven by romance between the two characters. It just makes their last interaction with each other that much better.

I'm taking a fiction course and I find it interesting how the things we were told not to do, is done. When Greylyn thinks things, some of it is in italics and other times, it isn't. I found that to be confusing
Shelly Ferguson
Mar 24, 2020
Jennifer Godwin
Mar 29, 2020

• Two (Count to Ten #2)
  • Three (Count to Ten #3)
  • Four (Count to Ten #4)
  • Dylan's Cosydoze
  • The Moon (The Banished Gods, #2)
  • Simone LaFray and the Chocolatiers' Ball (Simone LaFray, #1)
  • Understanding Stacey
  • Winning Her Affection (Thirty-Something in the City: The Coopers, #3)
  • The Last Sister (Columbia River, #1)
  • Top Notch (Man on Top #1)
  • Cracked Sapphire (Broken Gems, #1)
  • Gypsy Freak (All The Pretty Monsters, #2)
  • Two Weeks and a Day (Finn's Pub Romance, #2)
  • Breaking the Rules
  • Dangerous Currents
  • Hard Work (Cook Brothers, #4)
  • Devils & Dust
  • Chasing Sunshine
KC writes mostly urban fantasy and paranormal romance novels. She also spends a lot of time editing other authors manuscripts and college application essays.

When she is not writing, KC is running her children to practices, football games, swim meets, wrestling tournaments, and generally all over town. In her spare timewho are we kidding? She doesnt have any of that.

News & Interviews