Start by marking “Kismet” as Want to Read:
Kismet

Kismet

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
“Survival makes animals of us, Ruben. Animals.”

Ruben and Freya have been friends for two years and still don’t know one another very well. Whenever they meet up for a drink, sex with other people is something they openly discuss, but fooling around with each other is out of the question.

Then right out of the blue, everything changes. Freya can’t stand to have h
Expected publication: November 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Kismet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kismet

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Kismet
Paula
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved it! It did take me a while to get into the story and I wondered where the story was going but then Sarah's famous twist and turns came along. Oh how I love those twists!
I can't write too much as everything is so interwoven and don't want to ruin it for anyone.
All I can say is the motorbike scene is genius, Ruben is my new favourite (except Cai- he will always be number 1) and you will not be disappointed by this book.

So many amazing characters feature in this book
Alison
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review to come!
Sarah Lynch
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
My best work yet - find out for yourselves!
Some readers run at Sarah with hugs and kisses, while others shoot daggers at her for killing their favourite character off. Sarah can only apologise and say, "The story made me do it..."

Sarah Michelle Lynch is a former journalist who wrote a trilogy of science fiction novels while on maternity leave. In 2012 she took a deep breath and published the "Ravage Trilogy" which was later re-