Start by marking “Unspoken Words” as Want to Read:
Unspoken Words

Unspoken Words

This is a story of unspoken words and how loud they can be.

Connor Bourke and I met when we were twelve years old. He was a quiet boy with so much to say and only one way to say it—through song. He’d lost his best friend to cancer, so I showed him there was love and life in loss, and to hold on to his memories, always.

Eloise Mitchell was a blazing fire when my world
Published November 11th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Unspoken Words, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unspoken Words

Start your review of Unspoken Words
Fre06 Begum
Jane
(view spoiler) ...more
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC provided for an honest review

KM Golland, this book absolutely blew me away.

A wonderful story of first love, first heartbreak and finding a way back to each other over distance and time.

Connor and Eloise - "Ellie" had me drawn into their story from the very first word to the last last. Though I may have been reading those last words through leaking eyes!

Every turn of the page had me filled with another emotion. I laughed. I loved. I hurt.

There were twists and turns throughout the book that
Kim
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sobbing. That's what I'm doing right now, as I type these words using my keyboard and wipe snot off my nose for the umpteenth time since I started "Unspoken Words." I've never read any of K.M. Golland's work before, and I'm a little bit pissed that that's the case right now. A case that I'm rectifying as soon as my credit card company says it's okay for me to abuse my Amazon privileges again.

I have no words to describe this book, really. It's sort of like Jojo Moyes meets Nicholas Sparks meets
K.M. Golland
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I obviously loved this book because I wrote it ;)

1-Click Addict Support Group
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Okay...be prepared for a heck of a ride that will have you crying and wanting to stab a couple of people. And let me say that the jury is still out on Connor....

We all dream of finding our one true love and getting our HEA, but what happens when we our hearts are broken by the our one true love? Would you forgive them or would you walk away knowing that no matter how hard you try there is no way you can forget their betrayal?

Ellie was faced with that same situation and despite always loving
P
Nov 13, 2019 rated it did not like it
Elizabeth
Nov 13, 2019 marked it as nope-nope-nope
Why is it always with a woman she hates? I just do not understand that plot point? ...more
Alex ♈
Since the author not only rated her book with 5 stars, but also said she loved it, I assume, thar the author condones cheating / despises women / writes from her own experience? / never heard of female self-respect and dignity.

Best-seller already???
Tammi
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hands down my favorite KM Golland book!!
My #1 book of 2019 for sure!
Second chance romance books are my favorite, add in the element of angst with an emotional journey and you have my perfect Storm. This one NAILED IT!!
To say Connor and Ellie's relationship/story was an emotional roller coaster is an understatement because their highs were fantastic I smiled but their lows broke my heart.
I don't want to say to much because you need to read and experience every word of this amazing story for
TheSassyNerdBlog
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This author was recommended to me, by a few people. So I finally took the recommendation and... Wow, I don't know what took me so long.

This book was EVERYTHING. I love an emotional read. I am a sucker for them and this beauty certainly held ALL THE FEELS!

It's a second-chance romance, filled to the top with angst, emotion, and passion that almost crippled me. I was a mess, but in the best ways ever... It grabbed hold of my heartstrings and tugged harder than I ever expected. I found myself
Renee Booth (Sassy Book Lovers)
5 OF THE BIGGEST STARS IN THE UNIVERSE!

My #1 Book for 2019!

I have been a HUGE fan of KM for many years. Ever since I was asked to review her first book, Temptation. Since then, I don't have to know what her books are about to want to read them. She's just that author for me. If her name is on it, SIGN. ME. UP!
She draws me in with her addictive storylines, witty lingo, and staying true to her Aussie self.

Unspoken Words was no different, but at the same time, it was.
In the best way.

We meet Connor
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
I’m not sure I can find the words to express how much I loved this book as I’m not as talented in expressing myself in the written word as KM Golland is. This is the first book I read by Ms. Golland and wow!! I don’t believe I have ever highlighted so many passages in a book before to go back and read again and reflect on. Her words were like poetry, constructing an amazing story about Connor and Ellie that I will go back and read again. Although the story broke my heart many times, it also ...more
Ga Books LoverX
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. I am still trying to get a hold of my emotions after reading Unspoken Words. You know going into it based on the blurb that this is going to be a deeply emotional read, but you have NO CLUE! KM Golland did a fantastic job of creating her characters so REAL and RAW that you cannot help but be swept into the story and life that they are living.

There are happy times, there are sad times, there are hopeful times as Unspoken Words spans YEARS. This book is like an emotional roller coaster in the
Donna
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What I expected from this book and what a got, were a world apart. I always expected to like this book but for it to jump into being one of my top reads of the year, was what shocked me.

In my opinion this has to be the best work and or story by KM Golland. I was expecting the normal light hearted books that make you giggle but that most certainly wasn't what I got. I mean I can't tell you anything about this book not a damn word.

All I can tell you is that the emotions that will hit you,
Alicia
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely beautiful! Heartfelt, heart breaking and heart mending, Unspoken Words is a love story I will not easily forget. Connor and Ellie have engraved themselves on my own heart, with their light, kindness and the joy they experience in each other.
This is a story that spans the years creating a sense of depth as we see the passage of time, the twists and turns of life and the enduring nature of love, even when it doesn't always run smoothly.
This is a book to relish. It has a strength to the
The Book Lover
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book blew me away, it was a super powerful second chance romance with a side of angst that it was just wow!
K.A. Lightle
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ok get ready to get the tissues out your going to need them.

This story between connor and ellie is something else. Your going to get hit in the feels all the way through this book and really you are going to need the tissues as you keep reading.

I do hope that we get to see more of connor and all the other characters down the road well more like hope there's more

I look forward to reading more from this author
Janeen
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow....... Devastated, elated, horrified, smitten are just some of the emotions experienced in reading about Ellie's and Connors true love for one another.

The highs send you into a world of euphoria, the lows send you into depression but you come out of it all with a true sense of what love really is. The ride is raw but emotionally complete.

KM Golland I am in awe. Such talent.

PS this just might have ripped Stella out of 1st place fav.....
Veronica WordsAreMyDrinkOfChoice
Wondered why this book sounded like one to avoid, then I read who the author is....avoid
Brieanna
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m not crying you are! (sits typing this with red puffy eyes).

This story was just sooo good. It was sweet, romantic, heartbreaking and gut wrenching. I know it’s going to be one of my new favourites. It had me in hysterics. From the first chapter I was hooked. I experienced so many different emotions through Ellie and Connor. It was a roller coaster of a ride. It made my puddle of tears, multiple times but the last chapter... well, I was a sobbing mess. This is the first time I’ve read a book
Anne Milne
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a book to pick as my first one by this author. My absolute favourite second chance romance of the year.

Connor and Ellie's story is one you live with them. Through friends to lovers we see them at their best and worst. From their first meeting the story had me enthralled. We are along for the ride as they grow into young adults. I rejoiced in their love and cried at their pain.

I recommend having a survival kit of wine and tissues to hand. A truly beautifully written story that will make
Vfc
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
You're. My. Ever. After. ... K.M. Brilliance

UNSPOKEN WORDS
is absolute GOLD. from the very first chapter to the very last K.M.. Golland will take you on one HUGE emotional rollercoaster ... I'm not kidding, laughter, tears (and lots of them), anger and frustration will keep you hanging on every word that Kelly has written. Feel your heartbeat increase and slow down as this journey of Eloise "Ellie" Mitchell and Connor Bourke winds it's way into your heart, mind and soul.

Meeting one summer
Meghana Sarathy
So beautiful! That's the first word that came to my mind on finishing this book. I didn't know what to expect from this book when I started with it, and I wanted this story to take me by surprise. It not only took be a pleasant surprise but it took me on a roller coaster ride with loads of highs and lows and broke me apart but by the end of it, it also managed to put me back together
This book was EVERYTHING and honestly, I didn't find anything to complain about. It has all possible elements that
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Connor and Ellie were soul mates. But when he broke her heart with his betrayal, she moved away and didn't come back for years. Now she's back, though, and he's determined to have the second chance he knows they deserve. Will Ellie let him back into her life? Or is her broken heart closed to him forever?

Unspoken Words - Get burned

Unspoken Words is a heartbreaking tearjerker of a story. No spoilers here, I'll just say, have a box of tissue handy because you're going to need it while you're reading Connor and Ellie's
She's a Lip Biter
Multiple Reviews Below

5Stars

In my opinion, this has to be the best work and or story by KM Golland. I was expecting the normal light hearted books that make you giggle but that most certainly wasn't what I got. I mean I can't tell you anything about this book, not a damn word.

All I can tell you is that the
Kat
From the beginning of the book, l connected with Ellie and Connor, maybe because I met my soul mate at 13... so I felt everything they went through, and then after a certain point, I had this little bit of doubt that Ms Golland was going to be putting my heart through the wringer... Can't say which point as I would spoil the whole thing but ever since I have been rooting for this couple to make it to their HEA.
There's been heartstopping moments, moments of joy... Moments of anger at the idiotic
Cindy C
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book has me in awe. This book made me ugly cry. Not once. Not twice. But three times! This is a book full of powerful words. It is sweet. It is funny. It is infuriating. It is sad. It is touching. It is meaningful.

I haven’t read a book this emotionally strong in a long time. I dove in expecting/wanting/needing to cry a little bit. I was wrong. I cried a lot. It has all the emotions waiting for you, tucked away into little nooks n crannies waiting to be unleashed.

I loved the way the
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
WHAT A ROLLER COASTER READ! Connor and Ellie meet after Connor goes through something traumatic as a kid and relocates to the same town as Ellie and she becomes the only person to get through to him and bring him out of his shell. Years later, they pair become a couple and so in love that it becomes somewhat obsessive between them, but when a misunderstanding causes them to take a break and then Connor makes a mistake that ends them completely, Ellie leaves for college and never looks back. ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Iron Crowne
  • Hold on to Hope
  • Hate Sober (Love Me Duet #2)
  • Pierced Hearts (Southern Charmers)
  • Between Now and Forever (Forever Trilogy, #1)
  • The Lineup
  • Love Drunk (Love Me Duet #1)
  • Before You
  • Redemption
  • Forget Me Not
  • The Virgin Gift
  • The Beginning and End of Everything
  • Disarm (The Dumonts, #2)
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
  • Landon & Shay: Part One (L&S Duet, #1)
  • Something Just Like This (Stay, #3.5)
  • Enemies
  • Landon & Shay: Part Two (L&S Duet, #2)
Find me at :  photo 1388948158_twitter_zpsb055b495.png  photo 1388948366_facebook_zpsc29959b9.png  photo 1388948535_pinterest_zps40b720ee.png  photo 1388948871_key_w_zps3cfeb60d.png

About Me:
Born and raised in Melbourne, Australia, K.M. Golland is a best-selling hybrid published author and ranty, married mother of two with a very healthy high heel obsession. She’s also a self-confessed car-aholic, choc-aholic, and bridge-aholic who drinks her weight in tea.
“You have my heart, Eloise. Always, and forever. It’s the only heart you’ll ever need.” 2 likes
“Her beauty made the strongest parts of me weak; I couldn’t move, I couldn’t think, I couldn’t speak.” 2 likes