Start by marking “FRAUD (Unfit Hero Book 3)” as Want to Read:
FRAUD (Unfit Hero Book 3)

FRAUD

(Unfit Hero #3)

Addict. Drunk. Selfish. Gifted.

Titles define me.
Titles bring people to me. Good, bad, and ugly.
I’ve never thought much about titles. They have always been part of me.

Frigid. Introvert. Loner. Bookworm.
Titles were given to me.
Titles that have staying power.

They have always been there, in the back of my mind, screaming at me--making me miserable.

Titles describe
Published November 22nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about FRAUD, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about FRAUD

Start your review of FRAUD (Unfit Hero Book 3)
Karen
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was rather surprised at how well I liked this story. I thought it was fairly honest. I'm not a huge fan of "manwhore while the girl is pretty dedicated to his memory" kind of thing so one star off.

The rest is pretty good. Oh, it's nothing really new in rockstar romance but well written nonethess. I haven't read any of the other in the series but the support cast here seem interesting found in this story, yet I don't feel overwhelmed with too many outside characters.

I loved the main
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
I am adoring the Unfit Hero series by Hayley Faiman!

From the previous books you would never know that rock star Beaumont was hiding an ugly secret. You knew he was a great friend to the other men and popped in and out of Texas. But when he finally hits rock bottom his dirty secret is there for public consumption. Climbing out from under an addiction will either make or break Beaumont.

Hutton is a woman that can't seem to find love after having her heart shattered by a stupid stupid man. And 10
Ga Books LoverX
Nov 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Hayley Faimon, her books are raw and gritty and filled with so much realness and super hot scenes. This is a bit different from her MC reads and is a Second Chance romance, but the typical style of her writing is the same, which I was happy to see and enjoyed reading this book.

Beaumont and Hutton had a whirlwind 'romance' for a year before he just up and left to be signed by a big time label. FF 9 years later and Hutton has not gotten over the heartbreak of her first love and Beaumont is
Nicole Lloyd
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ONE click NOW

Hayley Faiman did not disappoint at all with Fraud.

Beaumont left Hutton heart broken to follow his dreams. Now nine years later he’s back in town, and all the feelings come crashing back. Can they get pass the trust and betrayal issues that Hutton has?

Beaumont was everything, and you can’t help but love him. Hutton at times I wanted to slap her, but you end up loving her as well.

Hayley makes you hate the characters, but she has a way of making you love them! Fraud is worth way
Pamela
Beaumont and Hutton had a romance for a year and then Beaumont left to become a rock star. Hutton had a difficult time moving on after he left. Now it is nine years later, Beaumont is back after a time in rehab and getting his life together. He wants a second chance with Hutton, the woman he's never forgotten through it all. Will Hutton be able to give Beaumont a chance? A recommended read.
Rebecca Austin
Nov 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: trsor
Ten years ago Hutton Baker fell for Beaumont Griffin after watching him perform on stage but one year later he broke her heart with no regrets. Now she still battles with not being able to get over him but has opened her own hairdressing salon and is trying to move on with her life.

Beaumont Griffin once had his heart broken by his ex Chelle and vowed to never let another woman into his heart the way that she was and leaving Hutton was always part of the plan as he knew he would make it big one
Jennifer Pierson
Fraud was a story that truly took it out of me, as my emotions were all over the place. It's the brilliant Hayley Faiman, so of course I couldn't put it down, but that doesn't mean that I didn't partake in name calling of the colorful metaphor variety. I guess I didn't pay close enough attention of the series name before taking Fraud on, you know that whole Unfit Hero thing?! I LOVED Hutton for the most part, as she had a huge heart, so when she & Beaumont were together the first time, I ...more
Michelle Schwartz
Have you ever read a story that is just SO good, that you imagine that this has happened in the authors life? It can only be one of two things...it is real life, or they are just that amazing of a writer, to make you think such. Well, let me tell you that this is Hayley Faiman with Fraud. Is this a true story? Or are her writing abilities just that good? Either way, this story is gripping. It pulls you in and does not let go until the very end. However, with that being said, you are still left ...more
Crazy~Chaotic Book~Babes
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
CONTINUING TO LOVE THIS SERIES! Different from Hayley’s other books that I’ve read involving the multiple MCs she writes about, I have enjoyed the previous two books in this series in addition to this new release! Based on the previous books, it seems that Beaumont has gone through a lot in a short amount of time and hasn’t had time to adjust yet. While he has recognized he has a problem and has gone through the proper channels to start recovery, his past with Hutton is still holding him back. I ...more
Cris
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hayley Faiman is without a doubt one of the best authors around. A couple of years ago I happened upon her Notorious Devils Series and was hooked on her writing. Through the Notorious Devils she introduced me to The Russian Bratva Series and the rest is history. All I have to hear is that she’s got a book coming out and I’m one clicking, and right now I’m clicking on her Unfit Hero Series and, once again, I’m loving it! Fraud is the third book in this series and it’s Beaumont and Hutton’s story. ...more
2OCC Reviews
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jessica
Oh my Hutton and Beaumont were on fire! Their connection was strong, their feelings real and the issues they encounter propelled the story forward. This author never fails to surprise me. From the last book in this series I was so excited about Beaumont’s book. He had me very intrigued and I loved seeing them both get a HEA. Webget to see characters from this series and see a look at how they are doing but at the same time it didn’t take away from the pace of the story or take the attention away ...more
Tammi
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loving this series!! It's different than what I am used to from this author but SO GOOD!. Her leading men are usually a$$holes and I fall hard. These guys are sweet broken southern boys who have lost their way but the love a good woman puts them back on track and I fall harder.
Hutton and Beaumont had a past. He hurt her but was a mess and couldn't be what she needed. But when he comes back he makes up for the sparks reignite and everything seems to fall in place. Then his rocker life style
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
This book. I don’t have the words. Hayley Faiman gives us a story that is so full of heartbreak, healing, and love writing so true to life you can’t help but become fully immersed in the lives of the characters in Fraud. The true beauty comes from the imperfections in Beaumont that I think many, MANY people will relate to.
He is most definitely flawed, but those flaws only serve to show just how incredible he is. There’s no hiding for this man. He owns his struggles and chooses to grow stronger
Heather Whitaker Red Hatter Book Blog
What an amazing second chance love story. Beaumont and Hutton meet one fateful night, and start a romance that one thinks will last while the other knows is nothing more than a passing fancy.
Beaumont may start out as the "typical" rock star, but does a complete transformation. He loved living the high life and everything that went along with it until he decides there is more to life than living hard. Once he gets a taste of what life can truly be there is no holding back. Hutton is your typical
Crystal
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is not your typical rock star romance, because Beaumont Griffin is not your typical Rock Star, and Hutton Baker is not your typical star-struck girl trying to catch the eye of the hot star on stage.
Beaumont thinks he’s a fraud, but he’s far from it. He is loyal, and honest and trying to get back to the man he was before he left Gallup Texas. Hutton never thought of herself as much more than a small town girl who made her living making other people beautiful. But she was so much more,
Sue
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book had all the usual feels and angst of most of Hayley Faiman's books, but with a softer touch, not quite as alpha caveman as her biker books. Beau was a character that I really despised at first...he used his hurt and resentment towards women from his past to hurt the one truly honest and loving girl in his life. Many years would pass before Beau would come back to her and when he did...poor Hutton was put through the worst kind of hell. Manwhores, addicts, and meangirl sluts come to ...more
Anne Milne
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was an enjoyable second chance romance with a sexy rock star. Hutton and Beaumont had a
passionate year long relationship then he left her behind to make it big. Nine years later he's back and all those old feelings and resentments come out. I won't lie I really didn't like Beaumont much after the way he treated her and then when we find out how he really saw their relationship it confirmed my feelings. However Hayley turned it all around for me and I love when an author does that. Slowly
Lauren
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars ...
I struggled with this one for a while but I really enjoyed Hutton's character and the more I read I got to were I could tolerate Beaumont. After Beau breaks Hutton's heart she trally struggles but she rocks on and opens her own hair salon. Beau has his own issues and struggles and I was really surprised when he gets out of rehab and he actually wants to calm down and change. I wasn't sure how I felt about these two trying again but I gotta say that Beau really does try harder. These
Andrea Thompson
3.5 Stars

I have a bad habit of picking up book three of a series and then wondering why I'm missing so much information. That said, this book can be read as standalone, you'll just be wishing you knew more about the other characters.

The blurb is accurate about Beaumont He's a jerk. Selfish, and often condescending. I really wanted Hutton to put him in his place more firmly than she did. There were moments I thought she was about to, and then she caved to his charm.

Overall this was an enjoyable
Dana
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had only read Hayley Faiman’s MC and Mafia stories which I loved. Fraud was so different from them, and I loved it so much!!! It was everything I was hoping it would be- it had the hot rock star, the cute, not famous girl he’s after, some drama, some love, drugs and rock n’ roll, everything you would expect a rock star romance to have. I really hope we’ll get books on the bandmates as well. Even though it says book 3 in a series, it can totally be read as a stand-alone. I hadn’t read the first ...more
Sarah Dale
Not sure how I missed this series from Hayley Faiman so I am late to the party and kicking myself. Its different to her MC or Mafia series, its a gritty emotional second-chance romance.

Beaumont and Hutton had a year long whirlwind romance until he just up and disappeared after he was signed by a big music label. Now 9 years later Beaumont is struggling to work out who he is after leaving rehab. When he sees Hutton again he wants her back and she is all he sees.

As all Hayley books the twists
Tammy Cole
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have enjoyed this series so far but this is my favorite of the series! Beau and Hutton chemistry together had me fanning myself. I really am a sucker for second chance romance and this one didn't disappoint. I have been curious about Beau background for a couple books now. Seeing how he struggled a bit in the limelight and how he tried not showing this to his friends really had me liking him even more. I also love how Hayley sets up the rest of the characters along the way! I'm so excited for ...more
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 Stars

When the “one that got away” shows up again in your world what do you do? When you are Beaumont and Hutton, you decide to not let go this time. These two are destined for a happily ever after if their baggage and past experiences can be overcome. This book has it all, sweetness, sexiness and obstacles that keep these characters working towards what they really want. It was easy to fall in love with Beaumont and Hutton...this was another perfect Unfit Hero!!

Cara - Alphas Do It Better Book
Jen
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was such an emotional amazing second chance romance! Hayley Faiman has quickly become a favorite with her vast variety of characters and storlines.

Fraud follows famous musician Beaumont, fresh out of rehab for alcoholism, returns home to gear up for his comeback tour and is instantly shocked to see the one woman he broke. This book was so good and had me completely entranced with the rawness and emotion that came along with these characters.
Brandy Roberts
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought Fraud was such a good story , I love everything by Hayley Faiman mostly the Unfit Heroes series and can be read by a standalone . This story was amazing my heart just broke with what the couple went through I couldn't wait to see them find a way back to one another . This cover is exactly how I saw the hero being like . I can't wait to see more by this author I hope to see more from the characters in the future .
Val
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beau Still My Heart

Another incredible story from this author. I fell in love with Beaumont quick and it never faltered the entire story. I wasn't sure about Hutton for a while, but she ended up winning my heart as well. I absolutely love this series and cannot wait for the next book!
Brittany
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great story from Hayley but with a different hero than we normally see from her.
I really enjoyed the story between Beau and Hutton and thought it was a good fit for the third book in the series. Can't lie though, this book got me really intrigued for Ford's book and excited for the rest of the series.
Lauren
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Great Book

If you have never read any books by Hayley, you definitely should!!
This book is just another great story in the series. You dont ha e to read them all to get it but I feel like you love the other characters too much to not want to know their stories. I cannot wait to see what happens in the next one. I am dying to know about Louis and Tulip.
Alharaca
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
book is sweet as it can get, is about forgiveness and second chances, as we see how our main characters try to overcome everything that is thrown to their path. You just going to love and adore Beaumont, at the beginning you are goings to hate him be prepared.

And almost at the end the turns that take this one is perfect to finish this story. Is a must read take it as soon as possible.

• Hammer (Evil Dead MC, #10)
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 3 - Pooh
  • Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC Book 6)
  • Wick (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter, #2)
  • Gypsy King (Tin Gypsy, #1)
  • If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)
  • The Middle Man (Professionals, #6)
  • Love You Now (Love Hurts, #2)
  • There Better Be Pie
  • Guts & Glory: Hunter (In the Shadows Security, #3)
  • Sinners are Winners (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #5)
  • Hate Crush
  • Harley (Heaven Hill Shorts Book 4)
  • Bullet (Lords of Carnage MC #9)
  • Hold on to Hope
  • Atone (The Disciples #2)
  • Pierced Hearts (Southern Charmers)
  • Beauty and the Badge (Charlotte's Cove #1)
Born and raised in California, but living in Texas and loving every second of it. I married the man that I started dating when I was 16 years old. We have 2 little boys and a chocolate lab named Optimus Prime.

Find me on

Facebook --https://www.facebook.com/authorhayley...

Website -- https://hayleyfaiman.com

Unfit Hero (3 books)
  • Convict (Unfit Hero #1)
  • Hero (Unfit Hero, #2)