Start by marking “The Princess of Chaos (Underestimated #2)” as Want to Read:
The Princess of Chaos (Underestimated #2)

The Princess of Chaos

(Underestimated #2)

Once upon a time there was a princess...
But that’s where this fairytale ends
My castle was a compound,
My subjects - a bunch of rowdy bikers
And the villain of this tale was my father, the king.
When a brutal attack leaves me no choice but to flee, I find myself cast out and alone.
Six years later I’m dragged back to hell as nothing more than a pawn
But I’m not the same
Kindle Edition
Published February 7th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Princess of Chaos, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of The Princess of Chaos (Underestimated #2)
Jessica Feeney
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Princess of Chaos was unbelievably amazing that I ignored my family the whole day just to finish it. Megan was so damn strong even after everything she went through in her life and she always came back swinging just a fierce. She doesn’t bend to a mans will they now bow down to her and the three in her life now found that out the hard way. I absolutely can’t express how much I loved this book and highly recommend it if you have started this series do so now.
Danyelle Williams
Knocked it out the park

I absolutely love this series. If you are not reading it something is wrong with you and you should rectify it by picking up this series.

This book picks up where book 1 ended and is from a different characters POV. Megan is my freaking spirit animal. She has it all and I couldn't get enough. To be in the situation she is in she handled it like a freaking pro. We get the chance to see many fimiliar faces from book 1 that you know and love. It ends on a cliffy that alludes
Shannon
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ok, seriously, how can you not love this girl? And these guys?!? This all starts where we left off with Queen and it starts quickly. I love how honest and strong Megan is especially with how difficult her life has been. All of these characters have their hands full with so many issues but it’s great to see the clubs come together and have all the characters from the last book be a part of this one. Cleaning house isn’t easy, but it’s perfect that the guys know that Megan and their club is worth ...more
Christy Bailey
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

I need more! I didnt think anything could live up to the first book in this series but boy was I wrong! Candice had done it again and I cannot wait to see what book 3 has in store for us. I love how the two MC's were brought together by these amazing women. These men are so freaking amazing. I'm thinking I need a couple bad biker guys in my life! Haha! This book was seriously Hot. Now if I can get book 3 like yesterday that would be great! Cant wait to see who the characters are for it!
Jacquie Stewart
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Not quite as good as Queen of Carnage, so more like 4.5. Luna just had a different kind of fight in her compared to Megan. I loved that that Megan, the FMC, was deaf but fiercely independent. This starts immediately after the end of book 1 and I wouldn't recommend reading this without reading book 1
Princess J. Antoinette
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Okay this book wasn't as good as the first but I still love it.. that being said I can't wait for book 3! Let's get popp'in Candice!

Overall rating:
4* ~ A Good Read
Chrissy
Excellent Follow Up

This book continues immediately after the end of Queen of Carnage, which was the first book in the series. To help ensure a truce between two MCs, the one she grew up in and the one her brothers grew up in, Megan agrees to be a hostage with the club she grew up in, Chaos Demons MC. The reasons she didn’t grow up with her brothers is that her mother was kidnapped by the President of the Chaos Demons MC and once Megan was born, she was held as a hostage against her mother’s good
Ta’Naya
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness Candace has done it again! Megan is a fierce character and her guys were definitely jerks that I wanted to punch in the beginning but then morphed into stellar lovers. Some of them definitely messed up repeatedly but I love how they got through it and their loyalty to each other didn’t lessen. As a person a part of the blind/deaf community I was definitely impressed with this story. Megan‘s point of you is flawlessly written even if I’m not deaf I can still imagine how it would be ...more
Thahcn
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There really are no words to describe all the awesome that this book is. Megan is such a strong, fierce, BA character. She has a major disability but she never allowed her past or her disability to dictate who and what she should be. She doesn’t let it limit herself.
Candice Wright continues to surprise and surpass expectations by writing strong females who are able to overcome their pasts and fully accept who they are. They don’t bow down, they don’t give up. They show the strength in broken
Michelle Sutton
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book

I rarely give 5 stars but this book deserved every one of them. My genre is paranormal so for me to give this kind of book 5 stars, it's even rarer. Book was amazing from front cover to back. I am hooked on this series and can't wait for the next one. If I had any kind of critique, I would have loved to have known the bikers' real names (but that's nowhere near a deal breaker). Congratulations author for a job well done and then some! You created a huge, highly impressed fan!
Amber
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So amazing

When a second book in a series takes on different characters than the first one it's always a gamble and has to be done really well to keep the reader interested. I was so worried because I didn't think it was possible to read a story not told by the amazing Luna. I am so glad I read this book because it was outstanding. Megan is such a force of nature. A true phoenix in every sense of the word. The story was gripping and I loved the guys too. Both of these books are on my reread
Anastasia Vinci
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ellie
Surprisingly emotional

I loved the first book and I love this one just as much!

I liked the relationships between the main characters and eventually between the clubs. Viper is sometimes a bit of an alpha-hole but I don't think it's always intentional and he learns his lesson quickly.

Megan is strong as a result of trauma in her past. Shes lived through a lot of horror and what happens to her in this book made me shed a few tears, the ending is great and I cant wait for the next books!
Lindsay K
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story was perfection! After everything she has been through in life Megan was such a strong character. She stood up for herself and didn’t take any crap from anyone. I loved that this story picked up from where the queen of carnage left off. Learning about Megan’s story was heartbreaking, but it really allows you to see why she is the way she is and how flipping strong she is. The twists and turns in this book kept me on the edge of my seat! And the relationship she builds with the guys is ...more
Laura Duval
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Princess of Chaos Indeed

It was nice to see this installment literally take off from where book one left off.
The world of the MCs, all the action, conflicts, and more kept my attention all the way to the end. I read this book in one sitting.
This wasn't bad at all. Not quite as good as the first book in my opinion but I enjoyed it all the same. The FMCs definitely keep quite the group of friends.
Now that ending though, wow...talk about building the need for the next book. That was a kickass
Emily
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy Moley!

Whooo! This book was FIRE!! I have all the feels for Megan! Is like she just can't catch a G.D. break!!! I love her boys but they really need to get their ish together. Loved the end. I was frickin worried for a minute. Had to hide from my kids in case it wasn't a happy ending. Thank heavens it was.

Note: The underlying plot regarding Grim's sister is NOT resolved here. I was mad throughout the book about it until the very end when Candice announced that she'd be getting her own book.
Catt
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Woah

Who’d have thought that Megan from the first book could end up being such a badass princess of chaos! She was a strong, brave, sexy little vixen and grim, zero and viper has no idea who they taking back to their MC when brokering a deal with carnage.

I’d love if Megan got her hearing back but it wasn’t meant to be. The sexy times in the book..woah.... the toothbrush.. *fans face*! Can’t wait to see what else is in store!
Tara Syrnyk
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the second in the Underestimated series and while it can be read on its own, I would highly recommend reading the first one, not only is it also an amazing book, there are familiar faces that make appearances in this one! This book has everything . A strong, fierce FMC who overcomes obstacles that some of us could never fathom. She rises above her circumstances, she doesn’t let what some would call a disability interfere with her life. Megan is a woman that I wish I could meet in real ...more
Bridgette Jones
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kala
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely fabulous! Could not put this down!! Candice Wright is a master at weaving the written word into a fabulous world and story. The character development and world building exceeds all expectations. With a strong, kickass FMC and three sexy men reshape the Chaos MC club into what it is destined to be.

Can't recommend this book enough. A very strong follow to the Queen of Carnage (Book 1).
Toni
Kelly Bugler
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book. Read it all in one sitting. This is an amazing series.
Megan has had to fight all her life. Not one day has been easy for her but she has taken one day at a time and got herself through. Even though she never thought she would be totally safe, she never thought how bad it could get till now.
Viper, Zero and Grim the Leaders of Chaos can make it that much worse for her.
I absolutely love this series and I cannot wait to read more...
Heather Morrill
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow such a great book with so many unexpected twists and turns

As someone who's hard of hearing I love that this author has Megan sign. It's nice to see a main character in a book show how strong they can be despite what people would consider a disadvantage. once I started reading this book I couldn't put it down I freaking loved it. Oh my husband that ending though.....really surprised me and left me wanting more. im very excited for the next book.
Crystine Verona
Feb 11, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: reverse-harem, mc
It was good...I like the story but I don't like how she classifies her male characters. If they are not a whipped feminist man then they are rapists....her women are all-powerful alpha females and her men, even the "alpha" ones are weak and bend to everything and anything she wants. Just because a guy is a Dom and doesn't roll over shouldn't make him a rapist...However it's a common theme I've been seeing in a lot of my fav RH authors.
Julie Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog
Amazing, I couldn't put it down, this is a one day read! Megan is so strong now, and shes the bad @ss biker princess!! She's willing to sacrifice everything to combine two MCs. Viper, Zero, and Grim sometimes you want to smack them and others you're cheering them on, well still cheering Megan on. This story will make you feel all the feels. A great addition to this series, and I can't wait to see what is next to come.
Danni Rogers
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Some books as you read them, you never want to end. This was one of those!
I love that this was an MC book that was so different to others! It had your usual quirks, risks, and sexy dominance, but also a different sort of vulnerability that was refreshing and captivating.
Megan’s story won my heart with her strength and determination, and I fell in love with Viper, Zero and Grim. What a perfect dominating combination they made!
Loving this series!
Heather Lunt
A true page turner

Thisbook just grabs you by the throat and pulls you right in. The story flows effortlessly from beginning to end, with no awkwardness as the plot develops. Megan is such a kickass character who goes from a reluctant sense of duty to heartfelt loyalty to her men, bridging theMCs of her brothers and her men.

I loved every single minute of this book, which has confirmed Candice as one of my favourite authors

K
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good story with an amazing lead

Megan is one amazing lead. She's tough and she is a fighter. Regardless of her disability, she is a power to be reckoned with. Out of Grim, Zero and Viper, Zero has to be my favorite cause the other two do some pretty dumb things over the course of the novel, but they all do love her a ton. Really enjoyed the story
Danielle Gumm
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
Oh good lord now I need book three now!! I loved it it had twist and turns in it like crazy and I need answers! I cannot get over how strong Megan is and how amazing her guys are ( not that I didn’t want to throat punch Viper more then once just saying ) I can’t wait to see what happens next in this story. AMAZING!!!! ...more
Katrina
Feb 21, 2020 rated it liked it
Ok

I liked the first book more, the sex scenes were a bit too plentiful and I started to just skip past them. I’d still give the series overall 4* and I’ll be checking out the rest of the series. The misunderstandings were a little frustrating argument, sex, argument....and I could see the sister connection coming a mile off.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Powerless (Steel Demons MC #2)
  • Reese (Pack of Misfits #2)
  • Whisper of Spirits (FSID Agents #1)
  • Steal Me (Rebel Hearts Heists #1)
  • Wicked Blaze Correctional (The Wronged, #1)
  • Hellish Fae (Monsters and Miseries #1)
  • Dark King (The Red Masques #5)
  • Baby & the Late Night Howlers
  • Scarlett XOXO
  • Psychos (Vengeance #4)
  • Sinless Demons (Monsters and Miseries #2)
  • Boys and Burlesque
  • Changes and Chocolates (Untouchable #2)
  • Resurrection (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1)
  • Lawless (Steel Demons MC #1)
  • The Forever Crew (Adamson All-Boys Academy, #3)
  • Found (Thornbriar Academy #1)
  • Monsters (Vengeance #3)

Underestimated (2 books)
  • The Queen of Carnage
“Scars don’t take anything away from how attractive you look, they add to your appeal. All they do is show that you are stronger than whatever tried to kill you.” 0 likes