Start by marking “Ancient Protector (Paranormal Dating Agency)” as Want to Read:
Ancient Protector (Paranormal Dating Agency)

Ancient Protector

(Federal Paranormal Unit #2)

Supervisory Special Agent Fedya Afanasi has a problem, and a secret. Unfortunately, he cant solve his problem without revealing the secret, which could cost him his position, if not his job. Solving the case of the mystery plants and the explosion in the Back Bay Channel is only one piece of the picture. Hes hoping a survivor of the blast can offer some answers to what ...more
Published October 21st 2019 by MTW Press

To ask other readers questions about Ancient Protector, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ancient Protector

Start your review of Ancient Protector (Paranormal Dating Agency)
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
Ancient Protector

The mystery continues to unfold and I look forward to figuring out everything thats going on. Theres some new characters and some more potential mates in the mix making for an interesting story.
Brenda Nichols
Feb 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Though I seem to have started with the middle book of this trilogy, I've become interested enough in the characters and their world to read more, including the first book in the trilogy Elemental Protector and the last Overboard. I like the varied gifts of the elementals, how they lose and regain them, and that various supernatural beings are involved, including shifters. It's a nice mix.

I appreciated the connections between Andrej and Taylen and what their union means for both of them. I also
Tamara
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Continues the story from the second mini-mystery picking up in the aftermath of the explosion in the bay. While we got some answers, there are still more questions for FPU Agent Fedya Afanasi to discover and he hopes that the woman they pulled from the bay will have some of those answers. Marietta had her escape thwarted when she got caught up in the explosion and ended up in the hospital. She's got tons of her own secrets and desperately wants to get out of the hospital before the bad guys ...more
Tabi Ann
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent Excitement

Talk about on the edge of your seat excitement. I always am a fan of those books. This one was even better than the first book. You will be up and down and then end will leave you with some choice words for the author.

I always love a good book, just remember read this one a little slower than you are used to or you will get lost in the wording in how one of the characters speak.

Until Next Time... Tabi
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've loved all the books that I've read by Savannah Verte and this one is included in those. The stories are always exciting and you feel that your right along side of the characters. Those answers I wanted from the previous book are there but now there are more questions in this one. But I love that because it really hooks the series all together. I'm going to start from the beginning of the series and read until the end of the last one. I'm going binge read instead of binge watch.
Balgair Tod
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Truly awesome story. Savannah Verte is a master wordsmith and can create a wonderful world out of thin air. I love her work and can't wait to see what she creates next.

Highly, highly recommend to all.
Nikki Bao
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fedya and the FPU are still on the case of the mysterious plants. The explosion that destroyed a boat and nearly killed Taylen has brought more questions than answers. Who can be trusted and who is a traitor?
Staci
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Science and Paranormal working together.

What could be more complicated 😉 With destiny's on the line answers must be found. With any possible means. Surprises around every turn of page. Steaming passions held barely restrained. Duty must be fulfilled before all else.
Stacy Fernandez
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cliff hanger yuck
JAMIE
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After an explosion at the dock, blowing up a boat and some of the cargo. The Federal Paranormal Unit found out the area was linked to human trafficking. A pretty good read.
Jennifer L.
Jan 30, 2020
Candace L. Kirkpatrick
Feb 09, 2020

• All of Matt's treasures
  • Ashley Rising (Amyara, Daughter of Eros Book 4)
  • Confronting Hades: Amyara, Daughter of Eros
  • I Am Amyara (Amyara, Daughter of Eros #1)
  • Pie a la Poison (Taste of Magic Book 2)
  • Cupcakes and a Casualty (Taste of Magic, #1)
  • Get Kraken: Federal Paranormal Unit (Sea Shifter Protectors)
  • The Kelpie's Redemption: Federal Paranormal Unit
  • Batty for Dragons: Paranormal Dating Agency (The Lazar Sisters Book 2)
  • Circle's End
  • Bull Protectors (Federal Paranormal Unit)
  • Brent (Alpha Geek, #4)
  • Black Bears of Independence: Benjamin (book 4)
  • Freedom's Knife
  • His Cougar Dream (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • Challenged by The Fate: Amyara, Daughter of Eros Book 2
  • Elemental Fae Academy: Book Three (Elemental Fae Academy #3)
  • Fortune Academy: Year Two

Federal Paranormal Unit (2 books)
  • Elemental Protector (Making Waves, #5)

News & Interviews