Start by marking “Provoke (Seaside Pictures, #3.7)” as Want to Read:
Provoke (Seaside Pictures, #3.7)

Provoke

(Seaside Pictures #3.7)

From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Rachel Van Dyken comes a new story in her Seaside Pictures series…

The music industry called me a savant at age sixteen when I uploaded my first video and gained instant fame. And then Drew Amherst of Adrenaline became my mentor, and my career took off.

Everything was great.

Until tragedy struck, and I wondered if I’d ever
Published April 14th 2020 by 1001 Dark Nights Press

To ask other readers questions about Provoke, please sign up.
Employee i think this book is about , michael jackson

Start your review of Provoke (Seaside Pictures, #3.7)
Elle Kennedy
From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Rachel Van Dyken comes a new story in her Seaside Pictures series.

She was given twenty-one days to fix me. To make me see what’s important. What’s real. The problem is, all I can see now is her. The sexy woman who pushes me. Provokes me.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3aDTk3x

Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/Provoke1001DNRVD

Dali
With “Provoke”, Rachel Van Dyken adds a poignant and sexy story about the healing power of love to her Seaside Pictures series.

Being a music genius put Branden in the spotlight at the ripe age of sixteen. He’s not only music smart, he’s also life savvy and waits until the perfect opportunity shows up at his doorstep to launch his career and fulfil his dreams until a horrendous incident occurred and now the anxiety and stage fright that has plagued him since is putting his band’s upcoming tour a
Sawyer Bennett

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3aDTk3x
Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/Provoke1001DNRVD

Meghan Quinn

Amazon:
Amazon Worldwide:

Jypsy
May 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Thank you Inkslinger for a complimentary copy. I voluntarily reviewed this book. All opinions expressed are my own.

Provoke
Seaside Pictures #3.7
By: Rachel Van Dyken

REVIEW ☆☆☆☆
I love the 1001 Dark Nights Collection of novellas, so I'm always glad to find a new one. My latest read is Provoke: Seaside Pictures #3.7 by Rachel Van Dyken. In this story, Braden is a rock star with a problem. A past incident has caused trauma and anxiety and is triggered by certain things. He can't perform on stage, a
Bed and books
Apr 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first time I am reading and reviewing Rachel van Dyken and I just came to know what an amazing author she is. The way she puts the words in her book is just really good. Provoke is the Novella and It can be read stand-alone.

This is the story of Branden who is one of the best music artists in the industry. He uploaded his first song on youtube when he was sixteen and he becomes the sensational artist of the music industry. Drew Armhest is the one person who not only shapes him as the
The Book Lover
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was everything! it was so emotional and raw! I had tears for a good part of this incredible story, Miss Van Dyken delivers a powerful story about overcoming trauma, depression and finding love even if you weren't looking for it!
Izy
Apr 28, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary, 2020
Rating~3.75 stars

I really enjoy Rachel Van Dyken's seaside series, I don't know something about the celebrity cast of characters, the atmosphere and the writing really works for me! So this wasn't any different.

Branden, at the young age of sixteen known for his youtube music videos gets signed on and his career takes off. Apart from dad leaving, his life and career had generally been pretty good. He loves his family, they are nice and shocker he gets along really well with his mother. All of thi
Romance Schmomance (Malia)

When it comes to Rachel's Seaside series, I'll take anything that I can get. And I just about devoured Provoke and as far as novellas go, Rachel definitely did a solid job with giving us so much in a limited amount of pages.

The plot will definitely home for a lot of people, but I think Rachel did a phenomenal job of going about this storyline. Braden, at the height of his career was struck by something so tragic it was tough for him to come back from. The fear, guilt and anxiety of that day live

NICUnurse Stephanie
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Provoke is part of the Seaside Pictures series by Rachel Van Dyken but is a true standalone novella in the 1001 Dark Nights world. Now, Rachel ranks just under Nora Roberts on my most favorite author list (Nora’s #1 in case you didn’t figure that out), so of course, I recommend all of the Seaside Pictures books if you’re up for a full series binge. Actually, if you’re not an essential worker and have more time on your hands than you ever wanted right now, Seaside and Seaside Pictures are romanti ...more
Lisa
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Braden Connor is a hot young rock star, who is having trouble after something terrible that happened.
Piper Rayne is a young and beautiful life coach. Who gets hired by Braden’s friends to see if she can help him.
What neither of them realized was how they would actually help each other.
I love visiting Seaside Oregon with the lovable rock stars. They never seem to disappoint and that was exactly the case with Provoke.
A wonderful romance about love and healing. That even though it has serious ton
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
I'm going to be really honest, I haven't read any of the Seaside novels so I had NO idea what to expect. I know that I've read plenty of her books, so I was excited to jump in.

Now, this story showcases the power of love to heal a broken soul. Braden has been on top of the music world then tragedy strikes and he feels completely to blame. Enter Piper, professional fixer. She's delivered by the band to get Braden back in working order to tour again. Sometimes you need to be provoked to face the m
Crystal
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All the feels, just every single one in this beautiful and important book. Braden and Piper’s story is about more than romantic love, and it is just simply special.
Emily Utsch
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The two main characters are completely new to the Seaside series. However don't despair if you are fan of the other books. All the secondary characters are our beloved favorites. Even with some classic group text situations.

This was a shorter novella for the series, but the heart and heat were still there. It could be read as a stand alone if you are new to the series, but you do get more out of it if you had read the other ones.
Ramona
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Emotional Seaside Pictures book, Braden Cooper was a Rock phenom at an early age but when tragedy strikes at one his concerts his frozen - can't perform and can't move on.
His management company brings in life coach Piper Rayne to get him ready for his world tour in 21 days.
Amidst the humor and pain the work together to try to "fix" Braden not knowing if it will even work.
You Rock Rachel its fantastic.
Jen Isherwood
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book literally ripped me apart... in a good way. But so heartbreakingly too. Braden is a rock god. Taken under wing at the age of nineteen by famous rockstar Drew Amherst of Adrenaline. From there, his career took off. He had it all - until tragedy struck. He tried fighting back and getting back on stage but a falling light was all it took for him to fall back completely. After being told that if he doesn't go on tour he could be in breach of contract, his anxiety threatens to kill him. So ...more
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Provoke is a Seaside Pictures novella by Rachel Van Dyken. It can be read as standalone! I am behind on the series but that was totally fine since these are two new characters. You do not need to read any of the other books but you will want to after you finish reading Braden and Piper’s story.

Tragedy struck one year ago. Braden thought he was doing fine until a trigger came out of nowhere and he ran. Literally, then flew to Seaside to his beach house. He had sixty days to get it together and t
Sarah Beth
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Provoke by Rachel Van Dyken is a novella set in Seaside, Oregon. The story revolves around Braden a sexy, sweet but troubled rockstar and Piper his life coach. Braden has lost his ability to write songs or perform on stage. His mind can’t get passed a traumatic experience that continues to hold him hostage. Braden blames himself for something that was beyond his control and not his fault.
I absolutely loved the chemistry between Braden and Piper and how she slowly pulled him out of his self impo
Heather
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Going back to Seaside, Oregon is like going home! I love this little seaside town and all of it's inhabitants. There is always so much to love.

Braden has been through a horrible incident and he's suffering and in turn so is his craft. Due to go on tour and not anywhere near where he needs to be to do so, his friends enlist a life coach to come in to help.

Piper has been doing the life coach thing for quite some time and she's worked with a lot of different celebrity types, so she's not only good
Sherry
Apr 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes you just have a few hours of quiet to sit and read, if that. Right now, there’s a need to escape reality for just a bit and Rachel Van Dyken is helping the masses do just that. Escape.

PROVOKE is a 1001 Dark Nights stand-alone novella set in the Seaside world. It is unnecessary to have read any other books from the Seaside series to enjoy every moment of this newest release.

Endearing characters with a sense of humor, romance, and strength can all be found within PROVOKE’s storyline. Bra
Natasha
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5* read.
I always love this authors work, her mafia series and the seaside series been some of my favourite books ever so I couldn't wait to get stuck into this one.
This is such a raw emotional read I was immediantly hooked from the first chapter. Braden has been through so much and is really rocked by an incident that happened at one of his concerts. That's when life couch Piper is brought in to try and help him so that he can go back on tour in a few months. You can tell straight away theres
Romance Me
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rachel-van-dyken
Putting it together perfectly
Each time Rachel releases another Seaside Pictures Novella it is such a great pleasure and fun to re-visit this lovely town with all its celebrities.
Provoke proves that once again.
The story of Braden, who after a horrible incident is feeling broken and is losing his track in life, and Piper, his supposed to be life coach, who in the end figures out not to be just his coach but simply his life, is a beautiful story of love, friendship and overcoming your own fears and
Pia Colon
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tragically beautiful and heart destroying! All the emotions in these short pages! Sadly this is a story that is very relevant in today’s world, but absolutely beautifully written.

Braden is a musical genius, loved by all. He’s at home on stage. Until one night. Everything changes and tragedy strikes. He’s ready to walk away from the stage and fade into the background. He would do just that, if it wasn’t for his band and his contract. Enter life coach Piper, with her pantsuits, $6000 heels and vi
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Provoke is a Seaside Pictures novella that can be read as a standalone, but if you have read the other books you will see some of you favorites! This story is emotional, sexy and a fun. Braden needs help to overcome his fears and Piper is just the woman to help him. She's a life coach and this is what she does. She needs to get Braden to understand what he's afraid of, show him what to do to get past it and move on. She didn't expect to fall for him. Braden is instantly attracted to Piper, but s ...more
Annmarie
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Provoke by Rachel Van Dyken (Seaside Pictures, #3.7). It is a contemporary romance that can be read as stand alone. Braden Connor is a rock star who is trying to overcome a tragedy. In order to help him, his friends enlist the aid of life coach Piper Rayne. It’s been awhile since I’ve read the Seaside Series but this novella is set up to jump into the story without getting tangled in the details of the characters. It’s a perfect mix of feelings and sweetness. Braden and Piper are adorable togeth
Meryl Markowitz
Apr 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Adorable

Brandon is a music prodigy that is taken into the rock band's fold. A horrible incident at a concert has given him stage fright and he has fled to his beach house at Seaside.

Piper is a life coach who has been hired by the band to help Brandon out of his fear. She has 21 days until the next tour or Brandon is in breach of contract.

This is a bit of an insta love story where both characters are trying not to cross the line for professional reasons as well as not wanting to get hurt. The m
Tarah Didley
Apr 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
OMG!!!

I loved this novella even though I have not read the others I thought this was such a wonderful read.

The sense of humor between the band mates, the family bonding and what you go through we are all affected in some way.

Bradens life was was going good until someone misinterpreted his music. Now he lives in fear because of what this person has done to him and the people who were caught in the crossfire.

Piper comes in to save the day well that’s what she is hoping for! Although one look a
Melissa
Apr 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Braden has suffered through a tragedy and an injury that occurred during his concert. Piper has been brought in to be his life coach so that he can go on tour in a few months. Piper has always played by the rules of her job. Braden is hiding behind his fear of the unknown. But, what happens when the life coach and the musician let things gets personal between the two of them.

In true Rachel Van Dylan fashion, she brings all the feels with her latest novella. The banter between Piper and Braden a
Melissa Parnell
Apr 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is one of my top rock stars series and I am definitely a sucker for rock star romances. This is a stand alone novella in the Seaside Pictures series and it can definitely be read on it's own, but I would highly recommend reading the rest. This story is absolutely beautiful. It is emotional. It has left me completely hungover and lost in my emotions. It is also fun with witty banter and characters that you can't help but love. It is real and raw and it packs so much in for being a novella, b ...more
Kari Hansen
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
From the time that he was a teenager Branden knew that music was a part of who he is and he has risen to the top of the charts until a tragedy has not only taken away his ability to perform but his music as well.

Piper is a life coach who has been hired by the other members of the band to help Branden deal with what happened and prepare him for his upcoming tour but developing feelings for him is a complication she wasn’t prepared for.

Watching the relationship unfold between Piper and Branden is
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Fashion Jungle
  • Rafe (Arizona Vengeance #6.5)
  • Enticing Liam (Big Sky Royals, #2)
  • You Belong With Me (With Me In Seattle, #14)
  • Love Under Quarantine
  • Wicked Secret (Wicked Horse Vegas, #7)
  • Fallen Crest Campout: A Fallen Crest/Crew crossover novella
  • Wylde (Arizona Vengeance #7)
  • Code Name: Hacker (Jameson Force Security, #4)
  • My Favorite Souvenir
  • Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)
  • Epic (Him, #2.5)
  • Wild for You (Hot Jocks #6)
  • Every Little Piece of Me (Orchid Valley #1)
  • Sure Shot (Brooklyn #4)
  • The Modern Gentleman
  • Every Little Promise  (Orchid Valley #0.5)
  • Big Ben (See No Evil Trilogy, #1)
Rachel Van Dyken is the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of regency and contemporary romances.

Hey guys I'm rarely on Goodreads, if you need to reach me feel free to email!
EMAIL ME: rachelvandykenauthor@gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rachel-...

Seaside Pictures (4 books)
  • Capture (Seaside Pictures, #1)
  • Keep (Seaside Pictures, #2)
  • Steal (Seaside Pictures, #3)
  • Surrender (Seaside Pictures, #4)