Start by marking “Havoc at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #1)” as Want to Read:
Havoc at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #1)

Havoc at Prescott High

(The Havoc Boys #1)

There's one word you don't utter at Prescott High, not unless you want them to own you.
H.A.V.O.C.
Hael, Aaron, Victor, Oscar, and Callum.

The Havoc Boys rule the hellhole we call Prescott High.
Once upon a time, they ruled me. For an entire year, I endured their shit.
But senior year is going to be different.

This year, I own them.
I’ve made a pact with the Havoc Boys
Published November 9th 2019 by Sarian Royal

Start your review of Havoc at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #1)
Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]
I waffled between giving this one 2 or 3 stars. The first half was really cringeworthy, but then the second half improved, so I really thought I'd end up giving it 3 stars. And then the heroine did something which made me want to throw my Kindle across the room, so 2 stars it is!

PLOT SUMMARY

17-year-old Bernadette Blackbird (beautiful, blonde hair with pink tips, BREASTS THAT ARE A G-CUP(?!?!)) lives with her mother, younger sister, and abusive stepfather who drove her older sister to commit
Kim
2.5 stars, I think.

Such a weird book... with an extreme tattoo fetish, since it keeps getting mentioned every other sentence what part of a body they are on.

I gave it some thought: if book 2 comes out in Kindle Unlimited I think I will give it a shot because I'm hoping to see more of one of the characters.
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
4.5

If you're looking for something realistic, you may want to look elsewhere, but damn, Havoc is entertaining! I couldn't put it down!

I need more!! January can't come soon enough!
Gaby★Me Myshelf and I★
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rh-comtemp
So wrong, but oh so right

The thing was so gosh damn compelling it wouldn’t be right to rate it a 3

Did I think I would enjoy it No
Did I want to enjoy it No
Did I put it down in the last 24 hours No

I got to give to to Stunich, she can write this type of harem most excellently. But then she does have copious amounts of practice at it.
There’s no one can write this level of gritty Alpha males, she’s got it down to an art. In fact it’s the heroines who are the ones in need a little more work. I find
Butthisbook
Nov 22, 2019 rated it did not like it
DNF at 44%

It was just all around dumb.
⋆☆☽ Kriss ☾☆⋆
This title of C.M's is available for preorder on Amazon instead of being a live release. Title is currently set for a November 9th release.

Preorder the book here
Kelly
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rh-read
I couldn't put it down, even though I had work to do. Oops.
Lena
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another phenomenal book by C.M. Stunich!
Loved this book so much! Bernadette is a strong, beautiful, take-no-sh**t kind of a FMC and the Havoc boys are to die for. I enjoyed learning more about their backgrounds & seeing their relationships progress. I really loved this crazy, dark story, cant wait for the next book!
C
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
P
Nov 17, 2019 rated it did not like it
Plan to lose some IQ points.

This is a DNF for me. For my own sanity, I had to. I almost gave myself a migraine from the amount of times I rolled my eyes thinking “good lord this is stupid”. It was over the top drama (and I do mean over the top), with similar one-dimensional characters. There was no variety, or even depth to them. I kept getting knock off vibes for The Boys of Brayshaw series. Almost like this author saw that books success and though “oooh I want to make a book like that one but
Kimberly Garner
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finished this book days ago and it's taken me that long to gather my thoughts, which are still scattered. I grew up in this book, and by that I mean, it's like the author took my teen years and made them into a book. Minus the tattoos, well for some of us. The characters are tried and true hoodrats. They had to grow up too early and be the adults. With that comes getting away with literal murder.
The characters are so real, and so dark, I loved every minute of it. I cannot wait for the next book
Alisha Thompson
Damn!!! Another great series to get behind!

Caitlyn is one of my favourite RH authors and it’s books like this that drive me crazy

Havoc is the first in its trilogy. It revolves around gang life, revenge, protecting family and belonging. It’s a fast-paced RH and one devoured so quickly.

There’s already a lot of history between the main
characters so I like how their backstory is fed throughout the book so as not to give away too much. There is already a lot of chemistry and tension from the
Janet Villareal
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg! Freaking LOVED IT!

Wow. Just wow. Words seriously can’t do this book justice. Stunich definitely knows how to suck you in and keep your attention.

Bernadette is one bad a** female character. I freaking loved her. But the guys holy heck are they ! Hael is my favorite.

That ending though ! I seriously need book two like NOW!
Jessica
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Damn you Stunich! *shakes fist in the air*
I’ve definitely come to terms with my Stunich addiction. I’m Jessica and I’m a Stunich Addict. I know it’s bad for me, but it’s just so good.

All I can say is these characters are all such a hot mess, and I just don’t care I’m all up in the mess with them.

Naisha
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
FIVE FUCKING FANTASTIC STARS
I really enjoyed this book
This book ticked nearly all my boxes

Box number 1 :
Bernadette was strong, put up a fight and gave the boys a ‘I don’t give a fuck’ attitude which I absolutely LOVE

Box number 2 :
Bro Victor was controlling, possessive, violent and frankly just an Alpa male which let’s face it will all kinda love.
“But this isn't about you. This is about me. I'm a jealous, possessive asshole, and I wanted to kill Hael for fucking you in his car. He's my
Aj
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hopefully the Author will finish this series...

This is a fantastic book...just like all the other books this amazing author writes. It has a nitty gritty plot with a kick ass heroine and sexy bad boys.
My biggest concern is the author finishing the series...I’ve read a LOT and own a lot by this author, but I’m sad to say a lot of the books I read left me hanging only to not have a sequel. Even the latest series “Secret Girl” that was supposed to be complete in August still hasn’t been finished.
Valentina
Nov 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: bully, reverse-harem
This book was entertaining, gritty even and a nice change from the elite academy. Sadly its pace was slow. The story was unrealistic and in some ways cringeworthy given the history of bullying the heroine experienced yet seemingly discounted to obtain help from this Havoc crew. There was also way too much time spent in turmoil and drama than progressing the story. Must we recount every day in the life of Bernadette? Also, why can’t we experience the book from other characters’ perspectives? The ...more
Emma
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What did I just read????

This book...their are no words.... The storyline is epic.... The boys are deliciously broken, dark and dangerous, Bernadette is awesome and man is she out for revenge. The sex scenes are hoy, I LOVE vics possive nature, I am excited to see where their stories take them. That ending was EPIC!!!!! HAH CM Stunich has done it aain.
Natasha Maltman
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it

1 Star = DNF.
2 Star = Finished. Didn’t really enjoy.
3 Star = Finished. Story was neither good nor bad.
3.5 Star = Finished. Story was neither good nor bad. Will probably pick up next in series if there is one.
4 Star = Finished. Enjoyed story & would reread.
5 Star = Bloody LOVED it!
Eva
Nov 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Bookish Beast
Nov 22, 2019 rated it did not like it
Let me just start by saying , this is without question the dumbest book C.M Stunich has published, nothing can save this shit, nothing.
It actually pains me to say that because this, folks is the author who gave us Groupie, where did she go. Can the real C.M Stunich please stand up, I think she got lost in the high school bully genre and needs a life preserver.
Let's touch on the grandiose dedication to those who create 'original content', my eyes could not have rolled further back in my damn
Angela
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I feel like all I do is read first instalments of books by CM Stunich and then wait, not so patiently for the next instalment following the inevitable cliff-hanger. My enjoyment of this story may have been affected by this as sequels either come fast and furious or seemingly not at all. Because of this, I felt that I was holding back from becoming too invested in the story and the characters.

There are a number of triggers for those sensitive to abuse, violence, drugs and extreme bullying
Jennifer G
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
H.A.V.O.C. One word to unleash hell. One word to exact revenge. One word to secure safety. One word to change a life. Bernadette has been on the receiving end of a HAVOC contract. Now she is a HAVOC girl. Hael, Aaron, Victor, Oscar, and Callum. The Playboy, the Ex, the Leader, the IT, and the Prima. They should have been her's all along. "To dark pasts, bright futures, and the power of Havoc."

Intensity. Pure unfiltered intensity. This is a seriously twisted, dark, damaged group of characters. I
Cynthia Mejia
Phenomenal Story!

There are no spoilers ahead (because I hate that).

C. M. Stunich is brilliant. Really. She’s made it to the very short list of authors from whom I will buy books sight (and synopsis) unseen merely on the fact that they are fantastic storytellers.

Havoc at Prescott High is an incredible read. If you have any preconceived notions about Bernadette (our FMC) or the Havoc boys, you should leave them at the front cover. This is not your typical RH story. Bernadette and the Havoc boys
Larissa Rye
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Why!!!!!! Ah I knew the cliffhanger was coming but whyyy! I never seen that ending coming. I reread the last two chapters twice since I finished it at 1:30 this morning and thought maybe I was hallucinating.

This book was way darker then I thought it would be, definitely darker than previous C.M books I’ve read. I love it!!! I don’t know how I’ll wait for the next book in this series. I had a hard time waiting for the Burberry prep books & then still waiting on the last All Boys Adamson
Shaley- Pretty Little Book Blog
HOLY MOTHER OF TWISTEDNESS!!

I have been wanting to read CM Stunich for forever and I finally got the time. I’ve heard many wonderful things about her and her stories and I am so glad I finally took the time to read her.

Havoc is so unique. I honestly have never read anything like it before. By there are so many things that I don’t know still. I have so many questions. But, that’s why there are 3? more books in the series and I honestly don’t want to wait until January for the next one.

Stunich
Melyssa Winchester
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can't say enough good things about this author and her ability to weave a story together.
Even when some of the darker bits are a little hard to stomach, it still brings out the emotion in me, no matter if its good or bad and for me reading, that is what it's all about.
This book was dark at points, steamy at a whole lot of points, but ultimately it was also suspenseful and what I've come to expect when picking up a book by this author.
Fantastic work, despite the cliff hanger ending, GOOD
Denise ☾ Chatterbooks Book Blog ☾
DENISE’S DREAMY REVIEW

This book truly was nothing that I was expecting at all! If you’re looking for something sexy and entertaining to read filled with secrets that you want to know everything about: GRAB THIS BOOK!!

I. Couldn’t. Put. It. Down.

Yes, it’s RH. Yes, there’s bullying. Yes, there are things you’ll want to know RFN, but you have to wait.

And DAMN will you LOVE allll of these boys. They’re bad to the fucking bone and I love it! Vic is my current obsession, but it’s ever changing
Book Addict
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow...just wow! What have I just read!!! CM Stunich grabbed me by the throat and dragged me into a dark, intense and disturbing world that absolutely captivated me from page one all the way to an ending that left me needing more and more! I love the characters that this talented author has developed...Bernadette is a complex character that you heart reached out to, she is a loving sister, a explosion waiting to happen and so mixed up with her feeling for HAVOC! And wow this guys...they are dark ...more
Sammers
Nov 18, 2019 rated it did not like it
This is going to be one of the last of Stunich's books that I read. I've grown tired hoping that perhaps there's going to be something new, but this author recycles the same characters, tweaks them a bit, and puts them in new books. The characters in this book are what I call Hot Topic bad. They think having a gun and wearing chains make them "bad boys". Stunich tells us that these characters are bad ass, but never shows why they're considered bad ass. There's some inconsistencies that drive me ...more

• Sins: A Dark High School Bully Romance
  • Friends With The Monsters
  • Make Your Move (Hannaford Prep #2)
  • Monsters (Prodigium Academy #1)
  • Who Laughs Last (Clearwater University #2)
  • Orientation Week (Breakbattle Academy #0.5)
  • Consequence (Holly Oak Academy #1)
  • Who Breaks First (Clearwater University #1)
  • Just Drop Out (Hannaford Prep #1)
  • Wild Girl (Slateview High, #2)
  • Wicked Webs
  • Rock On (The Rockstars of Hollywood Hill #1)
  • Unmasked (Evergreen Academy #4)
  • The Risk (Kings of Linwood Academy #3)
  • Broken (Evergreen Academy #2)
  • Soulless (The Privileged of Pembroke High, #2)
  • Reject (Academy of Misfits #2)
  • Naked or Dead
C.M. Stunich is a self-admitted bibliophile with a love for exotic teas and a whole host of characters who live full time inside the strange, swirling vortex of her thoughts. Some folks might call this crazy, but Caitlin Morgan doesn't mind - especially considering she has to write biographies in the third person. Oh, and half the host of characters in her head are searing hot bad boys with dirty ...more

The Havoc Boys (3 books)
  • Chaos at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #2)
  • Untitled (The Havoc Boys, #3)
“Men have selfish motivation, want, and desire tainting their vision; little girls have dreams, ambition, and honesty turning theirs crystal clear” 1 likes