Start by marking “Maybe (Yearning Hearts #1)” as Want to Read:
Maybe (Yearning Hearts #1)

Maybe (Yearning Hearts #1)

Sydney Bell just transferred to an elite high school. Her plan: achieve one goal in her senior year. Not attract the attention of a rich boy with a reputation.

Sydney is sure about guys like Parker.
The wealthy and entitled ones.
Players.
This one hates the way she looks at him.

Parker Prescott is determined to prove her wrong.
He chases Sydney.
She pushes him away until she can
Published November 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Maybe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maybe

Start your review of Maybe (Yearning Hearts #1)
Jenia

Sydney is sure about guys like Parker.
The wealthy and entitled ones.
Players.
This one hates the way she looks at him.

Parker Prescott is determined to prove her wrong.
He chases Sydney.
She pushes him away until she can no longer fight her feelings.
The ice starts to melt.
Her defenses lower the more she learns about him. He’s not just another p
Tara (bizzeereading)
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved it! These two crazy kids and their love story. Parker and Sydney. Love them both as individuals and together as a couple. Took a while to get there but when it did it was explosive. Lover's angst. Family angst. Friendship angst. Teenagers being teenagers. Such a great story. But loads of good happy times too. A couple of minor things that could have been lessened or changed but it didn't change my overall feelings about this beautiful love story. One thing I would change is the cover. Th ...more
AmiNickris
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it completely

I am so ecstatic that I have this book a chance.Every one do not hesitate to read this.the characters, the storyline,everything about this book is perfect.Mrs Morgan says this is first novel of this size, but I assure you won't be able to yell.I read a lot and this is one of the best and we'll written books I have read our of the last 15 or 20. No grammar,spelling,punctuation problems.she really took her time and did an awesome job. You will fall in love with Parker and Sydney
evette w
May 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Pretty Good

When I first started this story of was with the feeling I going to get a lot of young people drama and a whole lot of angst. But instead what I got was a a really sweet romance,filled with just enough events to be a good read. The writer gives us a likable couple but I have to.admit that Sidney the heroin was just a tad bit annoying. I mean this girl ran hot and cold for such while that you almost abandon the story. This was good writing and gives.a.solid.showing but I feel the story.
DarkDamsel
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very Sweet

3.5 Stars for this very sweet bwwm YA. Parker knew from the moment he saw Sydney she was the one. Sydney however, was not impressed. Although Parker is everything most girls want and dream of he is QB of their high school football team, really smart, gorgeous and “Richie Rich” rich, he had to put in some effort to win Sydney’s affections. This story is young love at its best. Definitely, low on the steam and high on the sugar. Great read!
Connie Brown
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Everlasting Love!

People think because a person is so young, they do not know what they want. If they have a mature thinking about this thing called love. When love appears and they can recognize it in its true form. Then the couple is blessed with an everlasting love. Fortunately the H/H in this book had a such a love. This was a most satisfying read. Believe me, this is one you would like to keep in your Library.
Kashelia B. Jackson
Oct 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
41/2 Stars

I liked the story, but I think there was too much sex too soon. Also, it would have been nice if Sydney or Nia had at least applied to an HBCU. Wealthy backs do attend HBCUs, and we do actually have some good schools. Anyway the story was sweet. I liked Sydney's and Parker's chemistry and his persistance.
Daniele
Sep 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Totally sweeps you up!!

If you are a hopeless romantic, like me. This is the book for you. Shane is a new author for me and I fell I love with the cover, went in blind and just fell so hard for Parker and Sydney. It’s all the first you need with a book, kisses and passion and feels. There are no maybes just go get this one!!
&ris
Nov 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Just ok

This was my first read by Morgan and it was ok. The drama level was not too bad. Definitely a young young adult book. Parker just didn't seem realistic too me just my opinion. Sydney was........... sometimes she would be ok but sometimes she would do childish but she is 17. Not sure if I'll read more by Morgan
Abriel
Oct 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing Story.

This is a beautiful and pure story. I just couldn't put it down! I started and finished this book in 2 weeks. I also learned so much from Shane and the way she writes and the lessons her character learned.
Deeva05
Apr 30, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Art of Us
  • Truly
  • Unrequited (Surrender #2)
  • For You
  • Conversion
  • Broken (Surrender Book 1)
  • Flawed Melodies
  • Earn Me
  • Crash (Clark Family, #3)
  • Eli (Across the Aisle Crossover, #1)
  • Beautiful Chaos (The Chaos, #1)
  • Misconception (Unrequited #2)
  • Speechless
  • An Alpha's Trust
  • Be My Bride (Make It Marriage, #8)
  • The Scale (Martha's Way, #1)
  • Fire and Rain
  • Secret Devotion
I'm a writer of contemporary romance, suspense, and fantasy. I live in Rhode Island with my hubby. Aside from writing, I enjoy blogging, reading, listening to music and watching movies.

Connect with me on facebook.com/authorshanemorgan, instagram.com/shanemwrites or via my website http://shanemorganwrites.com