Start by marking “Cover Me In Chocolate (Fetish Alley, #3)” as Want to Read:
Cover Me In Chocolate (Fetish Alley, #3)

Cover Me In Chocolate

(Fetish Alley #3)

A STICKY, MESSY AFFAIR

A missing young woman, an abusive boyfriend, and a trail with dead-end clues have Clay Mortimer and Tate Williams of M&W Investigations chasing their tails. Not a position they often find themselves in, if ever. When an employee of the erotic chocolate shop in Fetish Alley disappears, the usual suspects don't pan out, and Tate and Clay need to find
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 172 pages
Published October 21st 2019 by Boroughs Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about Cover Me In Chocolate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cover Me In Chocolate

Start your review of Cover Me In Chocolate (Fetish Alley, #3)
Dixiecowgirl
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fetish Alley needs Tate and Clay to bring home one of their own.  Wonderful characters, interesting investigations and  steamy connections create a great story. The writing flowed beautifully and the story-line kept me reading. The supporting characters were really well done and added so much depth to the story.   I loved the chocolate messages from the kidnapper and thought it was really creative.

I loved the creation of Fetish Alley and all the amazing shops that were located there. The details
Karen Jones
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m really enjoying this series. Clay and Tate have a great relationship, i love their banter and the connection that they have. This time tho we also got to know a bit more about Aurelio and Tomas. They’re very sweet together especially when they’re not being stubborn with each other. Lol.
❤Sharonica-Logic❤
A Jolly Holiday With Tate & Clay! Snow Angels Optional!

Ahhh...Fetish Alley, the only place in the UK where Father Christmas comes early and most likely enjoys being strapped to a St. Andrews Cross while being spanked like he were a naughty elf. 🎅

Where shop windows may be decked out in lewd fairy lights, displays of peacocks with foil wrapped chocolate c*cks for tails, and restaurants that serve food that might need to be chased around your plate with a fork, and could quite possibly beg you wi
Stephanie W
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tate and Clay bring flair for the unusual to entertain us once more.

How about chocolate molds of human body parts. Would not seem so unusual, expect a woman went missing days before this unique chocolate surfaces. Will they find their missing person alive? Definitely grabbed my attention.
Another wild fetish mystery solved by a fabulously hot couple wrapped in quirks, wild banter, plenty of steam, and just the right amount of romance.

Another great read in the Fetish Alley series. For maximum enj
DeeNeez
Aug 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: glbt, mystery, 2020, sh-2020, aug
Our boys are called back to Fetish Alley again. A woman has gone missing, this time from the chocolate erotica shoppe. As the official investigators of all things weird and kinky, again they are working with the Alley and the police. Even though I figured out who the culprit was early. It’s always entertaining watching Tate and Clay working together. I love these two! And we get to see more of Tomas and Relio, finally they become a couple. The new family puppy Archie is a riot, crack me up. The ...more
PortlandAvidReader
Jul 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Book three in the Fetish Alley series

Another good Fetish Alley story. Please read in order. The stories are stand alone, but the characters and their loves grow from book to book. Tate and Clay are presented a very out of the ordinary missing person to find. Olivia vanishes - then after several days pass, chocolate molds of some body parts arrive. The intrepid due needs to retrieve her alive, even if they need to bend the lines a bit.

Tate and Clay’s relationship and Tomas and Relio’s are the str
Tania
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great, the story was well written and the characters are interesting. Wow talk about trying to catch my breath to write this review. Tate and Clay receive a message about a employee from the Fetish Chocolate shop. It was hot, raw, sexual, sensual passion and lust it was erotic with the imagination to explode in unbelief.

Tena
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
This story brings us back into Fetish Alley through another installment in a series with a varied group of characters, hot sex scenes, and a different mystery each time. It's a little quirky, filled with banter, and a touch romantic. I might have given it more stars, but there were too many editing issues; they drew me out of the story enough each time that I would lose the rhythm of the moment. With that said, I will return to Fetish Alley if the author does.
Dawn
Aug 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a different adventure. This is part of the Fetish Alley series and was a great addition. You get so much happening in this fun adventure. You have missing person, mean boyfriend and a new case with a dead end what will Clay and Tate do? All th above. You will enjoy the twists in this chocolate adventure. A great mystery for everyone.
W.S. Long
Mar 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Finally a book that takes place somewhere than the U.S.! This is a love story, wrapped up in a mystery. It was good meeting Tate and Clay. They were likable character. I also enjoyed the dialogue and banter. It made for page-turning rather easily.
Joscelyn Smith
Aug 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed my return to Fetish Alley. Tate and Clay continue to delight and entertain me as they hunt for a missing woman and deal with some creepy uses for chocolate.

Cynthia Brooks
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Clay and Tate are investigating the disappearance of Olivia a women they know who works at a shop in Fetish Alley. They are having a hard time finding any clues until someone send a letter and a chocolate mold of Olivia's ear to say she was alive and safe. I really enjoyed this book.
Grammy 1
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review by Gloria Lakritz Sr Reviewer and Review Chair for the Paranormal Romance Guild
5 Stars
Book: Cover Me in Chocolate
Series: Fetish Alley #3
Author: Susan MacNicol
Publisher: Bouroughs Publishing Group
Release date: October 21, 2019
Genre: Erotic Suspense/Mystery
Rated: Mature LGBTQ

This is the third in this series, and by far the best in this newest series by Susan MacNicol. As a reader of her Men of London series, this new series gave fans a look see into the old world we loved…..

Clay Mortimer an
Kathi
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it so much. I can't wait for the next one
Debbie
I was gifted my copy of this book.
Faced with a missing person who works in the Alley, Tate and Clay must find her, before something happens to her.
This is the third book in the Fetish Alley, and while not TOTALLY necessary to have read book one, For Fox Sake and book two, Death by C*ck, personally, I think it would help. Tate and Clay’s relationship grows ever deeper through the three books, and also Tomas and Relio’s and you could do with knowing what happened in the other books. Just a person
Pati
I feel horrible giving this only two stars however it sadly was just an ok read for me. Not only did I know "who done it" from the moment we met the character, but the whole "investigation" seemed too simplistic to me. I feel like it was just a tool used to bring us back into the alley so we could revisit Tate, Clay and all of the other characters. I would have preferred a better balance between investigating and sex scenes... a better balance between visiting friends and sex scenes. I definitel ...more
Angel  Kennedy
3.5 Stars... I've loved the first two previous books in this series but this one missed a few things for me. I loved all the banter and teasing between all the couples. Tate and Clay along with the rest of the Fetish Alley have another mystery to solve especially when its one of the Alleys own. The repeating information being discussed among them lost me a bit rather than keeping the story going forward.
Includes house explosions, suicide subject, troublesome puppy, sexy scenes and more...
This ha
Bookbeard
storyline: ***
main characters: *****
side characters: *****
world building: ****
editing: ****
Hopefully not the last installment of this series. The focus in this book is definitely the relationship between Clay and Tate and not the crime plot. But it was fun to see how the couple build their family.
Tracey
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Clay and Tate make this book, I love their relationship. There is the bonus of Tomas and Aurelio getting closer. The mystery was not as enticing as I expected and felt more of carriage for developing the relationships, which I have no issues with as I find them great characters. It's all set around Fetish alley were there are many colourful shop keepers and clientelle!

Take a stroll in fetish alley 😉
Debra
Nov 20, 2020
Yvette
Oct 22, 2019

• When Skies Are Gray
  • The Spindle's Curse (Ever After, #1)
  • The Bench
  • Alpha Home (J.T's Bar #3)
  • Up for Heir (Rosavia Royals, #1)
  • A Friend in the Dark (An Auden & O'Callaghan Mystery, #1)
  • Devil's Hour (Zero Hour, #2)
  • Bailey (Confessions, #6)
  • Pretty Perfect (Boys in Makeup, #1)
  • Tallowwood (Tallowwood, #1)
  • Play With Me
  • Wayward Love (Cedarwood Beach, #2)
  • Find Me (Call Me By Your Name, #2)
  • What Lies Beneath (Lancaster Falls Trilogy, #1)
  • Back in Black (McGinnis Investigations, #1)
  • Rialto (Unbreakable Bonds, #8)
Bringing lovers together, one book at a time

The official stuff

Susan writes steamy, sexy and fun contemporary romance stories, some suspenseful, some gritty and dark and hopefully always entertaining. She’s also Editor in Chief at Divine Magazine, an online LGBTQ e-zine, and a member of The Society of Authors, the Writers Guild of Great Britain, and the Authors Guild in the US.

Susan is also an awar

Fetish Alley (3 books)
  • For Fox Sake (Fetish Alley, #1)
  • Death By C*ck (Fetish Alley, #2)

News & Interviews