Start by marking “Beautiful, Fragile” as Want to Read:

Beautiful, Fragile

From the internationally bestselling author of The Quarantine Station comes Beautiful, Fragile...

We’d hurt each other, my soulmate and me…

Faith James is found on a remote beach in the south of Spain with a head injury and no recollection of how she got there. Recovering in hospital, she is desperate to return to her twenty-five-year-old, single life in Sydney.
But Faith has
Published November 25th 2019 by Michelle Montebello

To ask other readers questions about Beautiful, Fragile, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beautiful, Fragile

Start your review of Beautiful, Fragile
Helen
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is such a beautiful, moving and emotional story I loved it from page one, I loved getting to know Faith and Will and loved sharing their journey, a journey that is about opening up and re-learning a lot for Faith after she is found on a beach in Spain injured and missing ten years of her life, don’t miss this one, truly it is a must read.

Faith wakes up on a lonely beach in Spain, injured and very confused when she gets to the hospital she thinks she is from Sydney and twenty five years old,
Liz
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was totally captivated by this emotionally charged story about second chances.
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
Beautiful, Fragile by Michelle Montebello was an unexpected read. Tough it could be classified as a romance; it was so much more. It was a story about second chances, love, family and finding your way. Faith and Will have been married for years and have three beautiful children. Everything seems perfect on the outside but looks can be deceiving.

Why does Faith find herself on an Italian beach, injured and with no memories of the last ten years? Those years include falling in love with her
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
What a beautifully told story, from the first to the very last page. How I loved the writing of Michelle Montebello, who has written a story of immense struggle and pain, family, love and a second chance when you might think all is lost. This story really touched my heart.

Reading the character of Faith was just so sad with what had happened to her, I felt her pain, her despair and also her fear of meeting her husband and children who she cannot even remember. This woman was strong and
Indigo
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful, Fragile

Beautiful, Fragile is an exquisitely-told story of hope, and another brilliant novel from the very talented Ms Montebello.

This is a story that explores the intricacies of family, the complexities of marriage and the beauty of our memories. It reminds us to treat them all with love and care because everything could change in the blink of an eye, as it did for Faith.

Be prepared to laugh and cry all at the same time as the author deftly carries you from one extreme to the other.
Sunny Shelly Reads
Beautiful, Fragile is simply beautiful! This book is a stark reminder of how life can change in an instant, and how deep the bonds of love run.

My heart broke for Faith and what she went through. And while I at first didn't like Will, I began to see him in a different light. He was desperately trying to hold his family together (and no small feat, with three children) when his wife had no memory of the life they shared. There is a rollercoaster of emotions in this book, Will and Faith's struggle
Emlovesreading
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh this book. Where to start? When I read the blurb I knew this was going to be one of those books that really tears away at you!
Faith wakes up in hospital, in a foreign country with no recollection of how she got there.
And when her husband, who she has no recollection of comes for her she’s so incredibly confused by how she ended up where she did.
Ok I’ll admit I thought Will was cold at first, but oh my I like Faith began to fall in love with him. This story was so beautiful watching Faith
Jo Libreri
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a captivating and poignant read!

Beautiful, Fragile is a story about an Australian woman, Faith, who is found wandering a remote Spanish beach with a head injury and no memory of how she got there.

Fast forward a few days and she learns she has lost an entire ten years.

When her husband, Will, arrives to take her back to London and their three young children, Faith understandably is in a panic.

Everyone around her encourages her to go with Will, and so begins her journey to get her forgotten
Kathy Wideman
This is the first book by Michelle I have read and I really enjoyed it. It had me hooked right from the start. I felt for Faith and Will. Faith wakes in the hospital in a small town in Spain and can’t remember the last ten years. She has forgotten her husband and children. She can’t remember why she was even in Spain. This book gave me the feels so hard. Faith must decide if remembering everything is worth the pain it may cause. This book is moving and a great read. I look forward to reading ...more
Terri Turner
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Maria
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An exquisite read right to the end! This was a beautifully told story of love, hurt, hope and second chances. I literally wanted to wrap my arms around this family and protect them. My favorite book of the year, without a doubt. Thank you Michelle Montebello. Wow! Just wow!
Len Klumpp
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful, Fragile

Imagine waking up in a hospital bed, in a foreign Country and having no recollection how you ended up there or anything from the past 10 years. Imagine learning you have a Husband and three kids and trying to reconcile with it all. This is the Journey that Michelle Montebello takes us on. Wonderfully written, I found this book very hard to put down and read it in nearly one sitting. Highly recommend Beautiful, Fragile.
Michelle Montebello
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful, Fragile ... Are all memories worth fighting for, even the ones that hurt?

Praise for Beautiful, Fragile:
“An exquisite read right to the end!”

“My favorite book of the year, without a doubt.”

“A true love story you'll find difficult to come back from.”

“A story that explores the intricacies of family, the complexities of marriage and the beauty of our memories.”
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's Review~~~~~~~~~~

A Must Read

This book left me choked up with emotion and made me want more. This book is definitely a must read and will move all kinds of readers.
Sarah Holderness

• House of Wishes
  • Riverstone Ridge
  • Just One Wish
  • Hate Crush
  • The Guy on the Left (The Underdogs, #2)
  • The Last Paradise
  • The Girl He Loves
  • The Christmas Tree Thief (Charlotte Dean Mysteries #1)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Jasmine Sea (Christie Ryan #2)
  • The Christmas Key (Christie Ryan #4)
  • The Secrets of Palmerston House (Christie Ryan #3)
  • Underneath the Sycamore Tree
  • The Stationmaster's Cottage (Christie Ryan #1)
  • The Woman in the Green Dress
  • The Second We Met (Fulton U, #2)
  • The Model Wife
MICHELLE MONTEBELLO was born and raised in Sydney, Australia, where she lives with her husband and two young children.

She is the bestselling author of The Quarantine Station and the Belle Series (Interwoven, A House of Lies and Beneath the Pepper Tree).

Michelle won the 2018 Best New Author category in the AusRom Today Reader's Choice Awards. She was also a finalist for Author of the Year and